Alice Screams Ch. 04

Story Info
GreyHacker keeps his promise - Alex's ultimate hunt game.
1.3k words
4.2
14k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
GreyHacker keeps his promise and Alex now has the technology for the ultimate hunt game.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

After the session with GreyHacker on "Anything For You" the popularity of the website increased to even greater than it had been before. Much to Alex's relief, GreyHacker never returned. Alyce remained on the site, but only as host. That was not the case on "The Hunt."

"The Hunt," as GreyHacker had promised, was far beyond anything that Alex could have ever imagined. It was more than a website, it was an interactive game experience of epic proportions. Everything had been in the files, the coding, the specifications, even the drawings to create the game centers.

The game centers were not hand-held controllers or even small platforms that sensed motion. When constructed, terminals for "The Hunt" were room-sized domes with a special floor that was somewhere between a touchpad, a treadmill, and a giant finger-wheel mouse ball. You could walk in any direction and yet always stayed in the center of the pad. Once the entry door was closed, the 360 degree projection was flawless. There was a fine mist in the air inside the dome that allowed a form of 3D projection. You were wherever you wanted to be and the game surrounded you.

There was true surround sound so that if you heard a cricket chirp and looked at where you thought it was, you could see it starting to hop away. More amazing was the surround smell. If there were roses blooming to your left, the smell of roses would waft toward you from your left.

Alex had sold just under forty of the units at 3.7 million each. They cost under a million each to actually produce, so the profit per unit was over 2.5 million. And the connection fee was $10,000 per month.

"Yes that is a lot of money," Alex would say to a prospective client, "but what would you pay in lawyer's fees if you did any of this in real life? All of the enjoyment. None of the risk."

Then Alex would explain that there were even some add-ons that give such realistic neural response that "you would swear that there is a naked girl kneeling between your legs sucking you off as you draw that final bead on your fleeing target."

The one drawback for Alex was that Alice/Alyce's avatar was hard-wired into the code as one of the prey. Alex had tried to remove her from the coding, but GreyHacker had, for some reason, locked many of the subroutines to her and the level of code was so far beyond Alex that he was unable to remove her. Even his trick of renaming her avatar specifications subfolder didn't work because she showed up in the game even if all of her avatar files were deleted from the drive.

Alex weighed the risk vs reward of going ahead with "The Hunt" using Alice's avatar and decided that the extra millions were worth the risk.

Alice would not have agreed with him. She was once again sleeping naked and running to the bathroom on a nightly basis to throw up in the toilet.

This was worse than it had ever been on "Torturing Alice." Most nights she found herself with others in prey pens like cattle in stalls. Men - not lizards, but real men with bulging muscles and perfect bodies - would drive the prey out onto the savannah with long, flexible black whips that looked very much like the paddles from Alice's other nightmares except that there were metal studs evenly spaced in rows down the paddles. The impact of the black rubber, or whatever it was, was painful enough, but the studs were electrically charged so that along with each impact there was a jolt of electricity that tore through her body. Often the shock was sufficient for her to loose control of her bladder - or even her bowels, and that was not just for avatar Alice. The real Alice had now taken to making sure her bowels were totally empty before going to sleep each night.

Each night as she would clean herself out with at least two enemas, Alice would face the mirror and say, "Alex, if this is you, someday I am going to catch you and you are going to pay dearly for this." Then she would add, "And I will stand there smiling and watch you suffer, not hide away somewhere denying that I have anything to do with it."

The hunt itself varied from night to night. Sometimes she was hunted by men with whips who drove her across the grasslands and into a cage. Sometimes it was electric prods or dogs or flying somethings that whizzed past her head like fiery Frisbees, snapping and crackling as arcs of electricity jumped to the ground in their paths. On rare occasions it was weapons that she could feel tearing through her body dropping her lifeless to the ground.

Occasionally the hunters would be female, but male or female, unless she were killed, the result of the hunt would be basically the same. Alice would be driven into a cage and then transferred from the cage to some form of restraint where she would be beaten and raped. One night, she was tied to a frame facing the ground and stretched tight so that she hung like a giant X floating over the ground while one of the men whipped her back with a bull whip. The man was walking slowly around her as he struck out with the whip so that each lash crossed her body at a slightly different angle.

"Honey," he said, "you will notice that I started this at the one o'clock position. That was so I would end up here at twelve o'clock right above your pretty head. I want to see your face and hear you scream your loudest with this last kiss of the whip."

With that, he drew the whip back over his head so that it curled back above him and then brought it down with all of his might in a perfect lash so that the top of the whip crashed down between the cheeks of her ass and the very tip snapped around between her legs and impacted her slit with a loud crack. His precision was slightly off. The tip itself actually struck slightly above her clit rather than directly on it, but that made no difference in the pain since the whip line itself had been exact. The pain cut through her like a cleaver.

When she had finally screamed herself hoarse and hung limply in the frame, the man laughed and started removing his clothing as he said, "Well, I think we have tenderized this piece of meat enough. It is time to cut the steak." He then stood between her legs and roughly entered her swollen cunt and began pumping in and out. "Yes... Oh, yes, that is good," he kept saying with each thrust and with each scream of pain from avatar Alice.

It was on that night that Alice - the real Alice - started hearing the voices.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
END CHAPTER FOUR OF SIX

Please remember to vote
by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.
If you really liked it, click 5.
If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =