Alice Takes a Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘That was it?’

‘Yeah. Well, for Sandie.’

‘What did Liz say?’

‘Oh, she went all huffy and said, you two are absolutely disgusting, or something like that, and went and lay on the other bed with her back to us and pulled the sheet over her head.’

‘Oh, dear.’

Billie was unsympathetic. ‘Yeah, well, more fool her. Sandie and I just looked at each other for a bit, and I said, you almost crushed my hand, and she said, sorry, then we just cracked up. And the fact we felt we had to be quiet because of Liz made us even worse. Do you think we’ll go to hell? Sandie whispered, and that made us crack up again. Liz said, shut up and go to sleep, but by that time anything set us off. We just lay there looking at each other, biting our lips fit to burst. Then Sandie whispered, I’m still itchy; do it to me again.’

‘That was greedy,’ I said.

‘Yeah,’ agreed Billie, ‘that’s what I thought. I said, it’s my turn. So she said, OK, so long as you don’t go crushing my hand like I did, which set us off again. So she slid her hand down and touched me. To begin with it didn’t feel that great, perhaps because we’d been laughing so much, but then she seemed to find the right place and I felt all these shivers going down my legs, especially because this time we were lying facing each other and looking at each other to see our expressions. And by that time we didn’t care about Liz, nor about how much noise we made, so I could moan out loud when she touched the right spot and she would ask me what it felt like and I’d tell her where to move her fingers. And pretty soon I came too, and Sandie looked at me all surprised, like she couldn’t believe she could do it to me so easily.’

I shifted my weight a little.

‘Are you OK?’ asked Billie.

‘Just getting comfortable.’

She pressed her ear to my breast. ‘I can hear your heart beating. It’s really going some.’

I tried to sound indifferent. ‘Is it?’

She propped herself up so that she could look at where her ear had been, presumably to see if my pulse was visible. Disappointed at finding nothing she instead bent forward and put her lips on my nipple, at first gently, then more firmly, opening her mouth wide so that she could take as much of it in as possible. I could feel her tongue exploring the tip.

‘Billie!’ I tried to twist away, but somehow the movement came out more as if I were pushing myself against her. I couldn’t catch my breath.

She lifted her head. ‘Is that nice?’

‘Yes. But you shouldn’t do it.’

‘Why not?’

‘Because I don’t want you to.’

‘It’s nice but you don’t want me to,’ she repeated.

‘That’s right.’

She shook her head in amazement. ‘OK.’ And put it back on my shoulder.

I tried to will my heart to slow down. I should get up now, I told myself.

‘Anyway, we soon fixed Liz.’

‘Oh?’

‘Well, Sandie and I had both done it and we felt sort of, what’s the word, satiated, but also, you know, wanted to do something else. The trouble is, we didn’t know what. Somehow we didn’t want to do the same thing again, but neither of us could think of what else. So we just sort of lay there for a bit. And then Liz said, all miserable, have you two finished? And we said, yeah, and I felt kind of guilty at her being over on the other bed, so I said, come over here with us. But she said, only if you promise you’ve finished; I don’t want to do that. So Sandie said, it’s all right, we just want to go to sleep now. And Liz said, promise? And we both said, promise. And after a bit more back and forth, she finally got up and crawled in between us. Then we all had a sort of girlfriend cuddle and she seemed a lot happier. And it was nice now we were all friends again.’

‘So you all went to sleep?’

‘Well, we tried for a bit. But it was Liz who started it. Suddenly she says, what were you two doing? And I said, what? And then Sandie and I realised at the same time, because Sandie said, you’ve never done it!

‘Of course she tried to deny it, but eventually she admitted she’d only pretended she had because all the girls talked about it, but whenever she actually touched herself ‘down there’ it made her feel dirty. But it’s great, said Sandie, we’ll show you, and immediately started to lift Liz’s old grandpa nightshirt. No, said Liz, trying to hold it down. But then I joined in and with the two of us she had no chance. She struggled, but pretty soon we had it off over her head.

‘Actually we were all a bit struck dumb then, because none of us had actually seen one of us naked before, not close to like that, not even me and Sandie when we were doing it to each other, and we just sort of stared at her because her body looked really beautiful, what with the candlelight and all, really like a woman’s. She tried to cover herself with her hands and kept saying, don’t look at me. Sandie said, why not? you look great. Which she seemed to like. Anyway eventually she stopped trying to get her nightshirt back on and said, OK, but you’ve got to take yours off too. Well, Sandie and me didn’t need asking twice, so in a second all three of us were naked. And we all lay down again, Liz between me and Sandie. Now what? asked Liz, and you could hear she was really scared, but kind of excited too.

‘It’s all right, I told her and started stroking her hair. Sandie put a hand on her breast but she tried to push it off. No, she cried, like she’d been stabbed. But Sandie was persistent. Come on, Liz, you’ll like it; let me touch you there and if you don’t like it I’ll stop. OK, she said. And Sandie put her hand back and started stroking in time to my stroking her hair. It was like calming a frightened animal or something. Anyway, she looked from me to Sandie and back again, and gradually she seemed to realise she wasn’t going to die. Sandie started on her other breast and I could see where the first one’s nipple had started to stand up and go all pink and I knew it was working on her. Oh stop, she moaned, it’s making me feel funny. Which made us laugh. It’s meant to, I said, that’s the point.

‘Then Sandy took one of her nipples right in her mouth, which made her leap like she’d been stung. No, no, she said, don’t do that. Which only made me and Sandie want to do it more. So I bent down and kissed her other nipple, which was really nice because I’d never kissed another girl’s tits before and hers were really great, all full and soft, like yours.’

Without asking my permission this time, Billie moved forward and put her lips around my nipple. And this time I didn’t protest. I just concentrated on the sensation of her tongue brushing back and forth.

She lifted her head and smiled. ‘But yours are better.’

I smiled back. ‘Flatterer.’

‘By this time Liz was beginning to enjoy it, though she still pretended she wasn’t. So when Sandie started moving her hand down her tummy she got all panicky again and said, no, not there; you can kiss my tits but don’t touch me anywhere else.’

‘She sounds a bit tiresome,’ I said.

‘Yeah, right. Sandie and me were beginning to get a bit pissed by her whining too. Sandie said, oh shut up and keep still, we’re not going to kill you. Which froze her long enough for Sandie to get her hand down to the top of her legs. But Liz just clamped her legs together and wouldn’t move. Open your legs, commanded Sandie, but Liz said, kiss my tits some more, then maybe I will. So we kissed her a bit more and she started to moan a bit and push herself against us - you know, the way you do.’

‘Oh, do I?’

‘Yeah,’ she said. ‘Don’t pretend you don’t. And gradually she forgot to keep her legs closed. In fact, she opened them real wide and practically begged Sandie to touch her, or she’d die, she knew she would. So then Sandie started teasing her, now we’d got her begging for it, and said, oh no, you didn’t want it, so we’re not going to do it, and just sat there with her arms crossed. Liz turned to me and cried, please Billie, you do it, please, please. But I said, oh I agree with Sandie, how do we know you won’t change your mind again? Oh, no, she said, absolutely desperate now, I won’t, I promise, I really want you to do it to me. It was kind of funny, the way she’d changed her tune, and it was as much as me and Sandie could do to stop ourselves laughing out loud at her lying there with her legs apart pleading with us to finish her off, even though she looked so amazingly sexy I was practically coming myself just looking at her.’

I found that my own hand had drifted down to my belly and that I had bent one knee. Billie noticed.

‘Am I turning you on too?’

‘A little,’ I admitted.

‘Good,’ she said, with a childlike smile of pleasure, and kissed my breast again, a long leisurely exploration.

I felt my hand slip further down.

‘Go on, then,’ she prompted.

‘Go on then, what?’ I asked.

‘Touch yourself.’ She looked up at me and grinned. ‘You know you want to.’

‘Don’t be ridiculous, Billie,’ I protested. ‘Of course I can’t.’

‘Why not? I won’t tell.’

‘It’s not that...’ Well, what was it?

‘I’ve done it in front of you,’ she reminded me. As if I needed reminding: her blonde hair splayed on the bed, her lost expression, her fingers busy beneath the faded cotton.

‘Oh, not that argument again, Billie,’ I laughed. ‘I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. We’re not six year olds.’

‘Why not, then?’ she insisted.

‘I just can’t, that’s all.’ But I let my hand rest where it was. ‘Finish your story. Did you leave Liz dying of frustration?’

‘Of course not. We wanted to do it to her as much as she wanted it done. Sandie put her fingers on her and found the spot pretty quickly. Then we both watched Liz’s expression as she had her first ever orgasm. She looked really beautiful, even though she lay there with her eyes tight closed as if she’d been watching some really scarey horror flick. As Sandie moved her fingers, she just went oh, oh, oh, over and over, and I got turned on so much I just had to touch myself again. When she came she sort of went all rigid and put both her hands over Sandie’s to stop her moving it any more, then let out a big oooh! and lay there like she’d been poleaxed, only difference being she had this huge grin on her face, like the cat that got the cream.’

‘So she liked it?’ I asked, needlessly.

‘Oh yeah, she liked it so much, we had to do it two more times, me then Sandie again. Then she wanted us to watch while she tried to do it to herself, but she couldn’t find the spot, so I did it for her again.’

I could feel my hair beneath my fingers. I bent my knee further. ‘And what about you and Sandie, did you get another turn?’

‘Oh sure, in between. It almost turned into a competition. You know, who could do it quickest, who could have the most. But the best turn on was being watched. On my third Liz said, wait, I want to see everything, and went and squatted at my feet, so I just lay back with my legs apart and my knees up and she and Sandie peered really close at me doing it and kept saying things like, tell us what each bit feels like, and hold it apart with your fingers, and stroke yourself there, and there, and there. It felt so great to be looked at that I came in seconds.’

I started to part my hair, to slide my middle finger down. ‘What happened then?’ I spoke mainly to reassure myself that I still could.

‘Nothing much. I really wanted to ask them to kiss me, but I just couldn’t. If Sandie or Liz had asked me to, I might have, but no one ever did.’

‘So you’ve never been kissed there?’

‘No, more’s the pity. Have you?’

I remembered Jenny again, how soft her lips had been. ‘Oh, yes.’

‘What’s it like?’

I could feel swollen flesh. ‘Like nothing else on earth.’

She nodded. ‘I knew it would be. I should have asked.’

‘Yes, you should have.’

She looked at me. ‘Will you do it?’

I laughed. ‘Certainly not.’

‘Why not?’ she pouted. ‘I’ll kiss yours if you like.’

‘Billie!’

‘What’s the matter? Where’s the harm in it?’ She looked down and saw where my hand was. ‘There, I knew it. You’re doing it.’

I knew that I should move my hand, but I couldn’t. My finger was where it wanted to be, warm, enclosed. It felt heavy, captive, I had no strength to free it. ‘I’m not,’ I said, feebly.

She pushed herself onto her knees and regarded me eagerly. ‘Show me,’ she demanded. ‘Teach me how to do this pleasure deterred thing.’

‘Pleasure deferred.’

‘Yeah, that.’

I freed my hand and let my leg close. ‘I can’t.’

‘Yes, you can,’ she insisted. ‘Look at you. You’re as turned on as me.’

‘Maybe,’ I admitted.

‘Well, then,’ she said and immediately put her hand flat on my belly.

I laid my own on top of it, but couldn’t bring myself to move it away. Her mere touch felt electric. ‘Please,’ I said.

She gave me her cunning smile. ‘Please no or please yes?’

‘Please, no.’ My voice seemed to have become distant, remote. I let my hand fall to my side, leaving hers where it was.

Still regarding me she moved her hand slowly down until her fingertips encountered my hair.

‘Please,’ I said again.

Her hand stopped. She moved it to my arm. She took her gaze from my face and let it travel down my body. ‘I wish I looked like you.’

‘Don’t,’ I told her. ‘You’re beautiful too. We’re all beautiful, in our own way.’

She didn’t hear it. ‘You’re like Liz, with lovely full breasts and a narrow waist and rounded hips and long slim legs.’

I couldn’t help stretching under her flattering gaze. ‘Stop it. You’re making me blush.’

I felt her hand come back to my belly and this time move straight onto the triangle at the top of my legs, brushing gently to and fro. I was frozen, unable to move. ‘And your hair is so soft and springy. Do you ever comb it?’

I laughed, surprised to find I could still breathe. ‘No. Of course not.’

She twined it in her fingers. ‘Why is it so curly when the hair on your head is so straight?’

‘I’ve no idea.’ My voice had become distant again. I could hardly hear it. I felt as if I might float away after it at any moment.

‘It sort of comes together in the middle,’ she said. ‘Mine does that too.’

I looked at the blonde triangle between her legs. The soft down seemed to be escaping from between her legs as if in a gentle fountain. ‘So it does.’

She put her free hand to it, then moved both her hands in identical motions, as if to compare us both. I watched the hand on herself move from side to side, and felt the same movements on me, gentle, hardly touching. Then her fingers slipped down and disappeared. I heard a moan and only after I had heard it realised it had come from me. She was watching me intently.

‘Please,’ I said.

‘Please no or please yes?’ she asked, smiling.

‘Please no,’ I said.

Her eyes travelled down my body. ‘I don’t think the rest of you agrees.’

I followed her gaze and was surprised to see that my legs were now parted, my knees raised. I tried to lower them, but my brain refused to send the right message. Her hand slipped further down. I felt as if I were at the mouth of some long tunnel.

‘Please,’ I said, feeling helpless, weightless.

She bent and kissed my breast. ‘Please no or please yes?’ She smiled, mischievously this time, already knowing the answer.

What was I doing? Did I really want Billie to make love to me? Oh yes, I wanted her. I wanted the affection of this nineteen year old girl. I wanted to feel her arms around me, her lips on me. ‘Please yes,’ I whispered.

Teasingly she put her head on one side. ‘What? I didn’t quite catch you.’

I closed my eyes.

‘No,’ she commanded. ‘Look at me.’

Her middle finger was between my lips; I could feel them gently grasping as it slipped further between them. ‘I can’t.’

‘Yes,’ she insisted. ‘Or I’ll stop.’

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

‘I want you to watch me while I’m doing it to you. I want you to tell me what everything feels like.’

Her finger rose and brushed my clitoris, whether by accident or design I couldn’t tell. But it hardly mattered. My hips rose by themselves to meet it. ‘Please be quick.’

‘Why? I thought you said it was better slow.’

‘Someone may come.’

‘Sure,’ she giggled. ‘We both know that’s going to happen.’

Her finger dipped again, deeper into me. ‘Oh, God.’ Involuntarily my eyes closed.

‘Eyes open,’ Billie admonished. Her hand withdrew.

‘No, don’t stop, please.’ My legs widened. My hand moved down to the inside of my thigh, anxious to continue what she had started.

‘And no touching,’ she said, slapping it away.

Her fingertips, still damp with me, caressed my nipple. She bent forward and licked the place where she had made it shiny, turning to look at me as she was doing it. ‘Do you like that?’

‘Yes.’

‘Then tell me.’

‘I like it,’ I said. My breath seemed to be coming in spurts, as if I no longer had complete control over my lungs. ‘In fact I love it. So please don’t talk. Just keep doing it.’

She laughed. ‘Oh, no, we have to talk. That’s one of the best things, isn’t it, talking about it while it’s happening?’

‘How do you know?’

She took my nipple in her mouth and rolled the hard tip gently between her teeth. It teetered just the right side of pain. Perhaps it was at that point I realised she knew a lot more than she had led me to believe.

‘Oh, I know lots of things,’ she said, as if she had been reading my thoughts. She bit a little harder.

An involuntary cry escaped me and I pushed my breast into her mouth. I wanted her to take it all in. ‘Suck it, please.’

‘Not yet.’

‘Please.’

‘No. I like to bite them a bit first, make them ache.’

Them? ‘How many women have you made love to, Billie?’

She grinned at me over my breasts. ‘Some.’

I felt her teeth biting, then her tongue playing, then her teeth again. I felt like a fish on a line. My nipples ached to be kissed, to be soothed.

‘OK, now you get to be sucked,’ she smiled, and bent her lips to me and took me all in, gently sucking and swirling her tongue over me, her blonde hair falling over my other breast, caressing it softly.

‘Kiss me all over,’ I pleaded.

‘All over?’

‘Yes.’

She narrowed her eyes. ‘You don’t mean all over, do you?’

‘No.’ My voice sounded like a little girl’s.

‘Where then?’

Why couldn’t I say it? ‘You know where.’

‘Tell me,’ she commanded. ‘Say it.’

‘I can’t.’ Our roles had completely reversed. I felt like a child being asked to admit to something naughty.

Billie looked at me sternly for a moment, then relented. ‘Poor Alice. You really are shy, aren’t you?’ She put her hand on my rib-cage below my breasts. ‘Do you want me to kiss you here?’

‘No.’

She moved it to my stomach. ‘Here?’

‘No.’

She moved it to my belly. ‘Here?’

‘Warmer.’

She moved it slowly down until her fingers were resting on my curly hair. ‘Here?’

‘Very warm.’

Watching me all the time, she slid her fingers lower until I could feel her middle finger between my lips, her forefinger and ring finger either side. ‘Here?’

A long sigh escaped me. ‘Oh, yes. Just there.’

Her fingers began to slide up and down, a little deeper at each stroke. I wanted to close my eyes, so that I could concentrate on the sensation, but her own eyes held me fast. ‘Look at me,’ she insisted. ‘I like to see the way your eyes go all soft and hooded.’

‘You’re a sadist,’ I smiled, through lips that suddenly seemed devoid of moisture.

At each downward stroke I could feel her middle finger enter me, deeper each time, and at the top of each stroke just touch my clitoris, tantalisingly, almost carelessly - though I had realised by then that there was nothing careless about anything Billie did. She knew exactly what she was doing, and probably had done from the moment she had entered my cabin.

‘What are you feeling?’ she asked.

I tried a smile. ‘That I might come soon.’

‘Oh, we can’t have that.’ And she changed her movements, though as with everything else she had done so far, without once taking her eyes off me, as if she knew exactly where she was solely by touch. She stopped teasing my clitoris and concentrated on exploring my lips with her fingers, occasionally slipping one or two slowly into me then out again. At the same time she lay down alongside me and kissed me, my cheeks, my eyelids, the corners of my lips and finally my mouth, all the while keeping her eyes open and willing me to do the same. I felt as if I had never before been touched so thoroughly, so tenderly.