Alice's Abduction

Story Info
Catholic schoolgirl is kidnapped by the priest.
1k words
3.37
200.8k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice put her books in her locker and turned when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

There stood Josh Kaplan, looking handsome as ever in his gray slacks, white shirt, and gold tie. His burgundy sweater was tied over his shoulders and he carried his gray blazer.

"Hi, Alice," he said, blowing a strand of blond hair out of his eyes. "I was wondering if you'd like to go get a Coke or something with me."

Alice sighed inwardly. Josh was boring, even if he was handsome. Plus, he played the trombone in the Our Lady of the Sacred Heart High School band, and in her opinion, nothing was more nerdy than that.

"No, thank you, Josh. I have better things to do."

Josh looked stunned. "Like what?"

Alice smiled maliciously. "Actually that's a lie. But I wouldn't be seen with the likes of you."

She walked away and Josh stared after her. What a bitch, he thought.

Once outside, Alice began the walk home. Taunts from her male schoolmates followed her. She tossed her head and ignored them.

A dark sedan with tinted windows began following her. Alice sped up her walk and the dark sedan sped up.

She was a bit scared. She decided to tell the driver to fuck off, when the sedan stopped, the back door few open and a man in a suit and mask grabbed her and pulled her inside.

All she saw was the burning green eyes before she was chloroformed and she blacked out.

* * * * *

When Alice awoke, she was tied to a chair and a man's back was facing her. Somehow, that head of gray hair seemed familiar. She was gagged, so the only sound she made was a whimper.

The man turned. Alice's eyes widened. Father Michael!

Father Michael was the priest of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church. He had always been a kindly man with endless patience.

Father Michael smiled at the bound girl. "So, I see my beauty is waking up.

"Well, Miss Gray, I hear from Mr. Kaplan and numerous others that you have been very rude as of late. I'm sure you know at Sacred Heart we do not tolerate rudeness towards the other students. Decorum is one of the most important things that we teach the students at Sacred Heart. You must learn perfect etiquette and politeness. Therefore, you must be punished."

He leaned forward and untied the gag. Alice croaked, "Punished?"

"Yes, Alice. Unfortunately, punishments at Sacred Heart are very severe. Now, I am going to untie you. Don not try to run, or it will go worse on you. You must do whatever I tell you, with no sassing."

Alice nodded, and Father Michael untied her. She stood as he told her, and Father Michael settled his tall, lanky body, hidden by his robes, into a nearby chair, folded his hands as though in prayer, and thoughtfully studied Alice.

The girl had long blond hair pulled into a sleek ponytail and tied with a blue ribbon. Her uniform consisted of a blue plaid pleated skirt, white blouse, burgundy sweater, and gray blazer. White kneesocks and black loafers.

She swallowed hard as Father Michael said, "Step over here, Alice."

She did, and then Father Michael stood and forced her to bend over. She shut her eyes as she felt her skirt being lifted and her panties being lowered.

She had made it all the way to her senior year at Sacred Heart and had never been in trouble. But until this year, Father Lester had been the priest and then he retired. Father Michael had taken his place.

A stinging slap was delivered to her rounded ass. One after the other until ten licks had been administered. Tears were in her eyes as she remained bent over. She reached down to pull up her panties, when Father Michael stopped her.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"My punishment is over, isn't it?"

A sinister smile crossed the priest's face. "No, my dear, we're not through. Leave your panties down and bend over with your arms braced on that chair."

She did so and then a few moments later felt a hardness pressing against her virgin pussy.

"Oh, my God! No! No, Father! Please, I'm a virgin!"

"My favorite, bitch," grunted Father Michael, forcing his hardened huge cock into Alice's virgin fuckhole. She screamed in pain as he tore through her cherry.

"No, Father Michael! Please, anything! I'll do anything but this!"

"Shut up, slut. I told you not to sass me."

He grabbed her head by the hair, yanked it back forcefully and began slamming his cock in and out of her pussy.

Alice alternated between screaming and sobbing. It hurt so bad and she felt as if she was being ripped in tow by the father's huge cock pistoning in and out of her pussy.

Then suddenly, he pulled his cock from her pussy. Alice sighed in relief -- until he shoved it up her shitter.

"OHHHHHHH GODDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Alice screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

Father Michael chuckled to himself. Alice was screaming and begging him to stop.

"Like that cock up your shit hole, don't ya, slut? I knew you would. You're nothing but a cock hungry whore, and you've been denying this to your male classmates all year. Not anymore. Whenever someone wants to fuck your ass -- I don't care if it's in the hall between classes, or during lunch, or even in class. When they say it, you bend over and pull up your skirt. I suggest you don't wear panties anymore, Alice."

Alice sobbed as Father Michael continued slamming his cock in and out of her tight asshole. Then he let out a roar as he pissed his semen into her twitching, spasming asshole.

He pulled Alice to stand and pulled her skirt down, then straightened his robes.

"I told you the punishments at Sacred Heart were severe. Alice won't be such a snob anymore, will she now?"