Alice's Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Alice goes to a sex tea-party.
898 words
3.9
30.2k
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 6: A Sex Tea-Party

Mouse invited Alice to a Tea-Party with her friends Henry and Howard. "It'll be great fun!" she said. "They're both mad you know!" Their house was fairly ordinary, but when she knocked on the door there was no answer. The name on the plaque quite clearly read Henry and Howard, and the door was open so she walked in.
She wandered into the living room to see Henry and Howard sitting on the sofa with Mouse sitting between them, smoking a reefer and looking very sleepy and wearing no clothes, and the other two were leaning on her using her as a cushion and wearing only underwear.

The room was a large one, but it was not at all obvious where Alice should sit. "Oh hello Alice!" smiled Mouse seeing her come in.

"Hello," said Alice sitting down in a large armchair.

"I'm Howard," one of the two young men announced. He was wearing a hat and bow-tie Alice noted, which looked very odd with only his underpants and socks. "Have some wine," Henry, the other one, said in an encouraging tone. Like Howard he wore a bow-tie but otherwise he was wearing only an open shirt.

Alice looked around and saw that there were wine and alcoholic drinks everywhere. However, she wasn't tempted. "No thank you," she said.

The conversation dropped and the party sat silent for a minute, while Alice wondered what it was that made Mouse think Henry and Howard were fun. Howard was the first to break the silence. "How's your cunt?" he asked. Alice was taken aback by this, but she realised it was in fact addressed to Mouse.

"Itchy", she remarked.

"I told you butter wouldn't suit!" he commented, looking at Henry.

"It was the best butter," Henry meekly replied.

"Yes, but some crumbs must have got in as well," Mouse grumbled: "you shouldn't have put it in with the breadknife." Mouse looked at her vagina gloomily: she opened it wide, dripped some wine into it and looked at it again. While she was doing this Henry started pouring some more wine down her front, which also ran down into her wide-open vagina.

"Treacle!" announced Howard. "Do you want some treacle, Alice?"

"I like treacle," considered Alice, "but what is it with?"

"Mouse, of course," laughed Henry who produced some treacle and started smearing it over Mouse's body. Howard pulled off his underpants and socks and started licking off the treacle from her nipples. Henry took a banana out of the fruit dish and unpeeled it. "What do you think of this?" he asked, holding it against his penis which was beginning to grow to very similar dimensions to the banana. He pushed it into Mouse's vagina and started eating it from inside.

Alice continued to watch this display, and thought it was very curious. While the banana was being eaten by Henry, Howard pushed his erect penis into Mouse's mouth and she started sucking at it while her own groin was being eaten. When the banana was eaten, Henry pushed his penis right up Mouse's cunt and the dialogue Alice was watching was reduced to a lot of grunting and groaning. This continued for several minutes until Howard pulled his penis out of Mouse's mouth and his semen dripped out of the corners.

"More! More!" demanded Mouse, so Howard pulled Mouse over into a new position on the sofa, so that both he and Henry could get to Mouse's vagina. For an awkward moment it looked as if the three of them would collapse in their new quite contorted position, but finally Howard pushed his prick into Mouse's vagina and for a moment, Mouse had two penises thrusting in and out of her.

"Why don't you join in, Alice?" asked Mouse between gasps. She was sandwiched between her two friends supported only by her knees, which were on either side of Henry's chest, and her hands, which held the edge of the sofa.

"Yes, I'm sure there's space for us in your cunt," Howard considered.

"I'm not sure if I really..." began Alice.

"Oh, don't be silly!" gasped Mouse, but she didn't pursue her argument as the thrusts from her friends put her off any more conversation.

Alice stayed watching a little longer, but she felt rather left out. On the other hand, she didn't think it was quite right to join in. When Henry pushed his penis up Mouse's bottom, Alice started thinking that perhaps she had outstayed her welcome. Mouse's cries became more guttural and urgent at this stage. "Piss on me!" she cried to Henry who was drinking a long draught of beer. "Gladly," he said and a long torrent of pee gushed out of his prick, and trickled through Mouse's hair and down her face.

This piece of vulgarity was more than Alice could bear: she got up in great disgust and walked off: Mouse continued crying in ecstatic spasms, and neither of the others took the least notice of her going, though she looked back once or twice, half hoping they would call after her: the last time she saw them, they both had their pricks up Mouse's bottom.

"At any rate I'll never go there again!" said Alice, as she left through the door: "It's the most disgusting tea-party I ever was at in all my life!"

To Be Continued...