Alice's Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Alice attends the Duchess's party.
4.1k words
4.48
29k
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 7: Turtle's Story

Alice was a polite girl and she believed that when you are invited to a party, as she had been by Mrs Duchess, she should go. This was at the house of Mr and Mrs Hart in a very genteel part of the town. So she put on some very respectable clothes that Mouse had lent her and went to the address. The house was enormous, and Alice wasn't sure that she was in the right place as she entered the front door, but the footman looked at her invitation card and nodded her through.

Alice saw a beautiful garden through the doors in the living room with bright flower-beds and a cool fountain, and attracted by its beauty she walked in. A large rose-tree stood near the entrance of the garden, and just by them were three young black men, hardly older than herself, wearing only little silk scarves around their necks, who were in a very odd position together. One of them was leaning against the tree holding himself up while another boy was behind him and seemed to be pushing his prick into the first boy's backside. A third boy was standing behind the two of them and seemed to be trying to do the same thing. The problem appeared to be that none of the boys appeared to enjoy what they were doing and their pricks were barely erect enough to stay lodged inside the other's bottom. Furthermore, the one who did have a prick inside him was not grunting from pleasure but more from discomfort.

"We should have used soap," complained the middle one pulling his penis out of the first one's bottom. "Or butter. Cooking oil is clearly not good enough."

"My arse hurts like hell," complained the first one stroking his bottom with his middle finger.

"Would you tell me, please," said Alice, a little timidly, "why you are doing that?"

The first two said nothing, but looked at the third one, who was in least discomfort, who began, in a low voice, "Why, the fact is, you see, Miss, we are supposed to be buggering each other in a row for when the guests arrive and if Madam finds that we aren't doing it we should all lose our jobs, you know. So you see, Miss, we're doing our best before she comes, to - " At this moment, the first one, who had been anxiously looking across the garden, called out "Madam! Madam!" and the three young men instantly threw themselves flat upon their faces with their bums sticking out suggestively into the air. There was a sound of many footsteps, and Alice looked round, eager to see the other guests.

There were a motley bunch of people dressed in the most peculiar ways. Some wore leather outfits that covered their faces and most of their body except for their genitals and nipples. Some wore nothing at all. Many wore only clothes that covered some of their body but seemingly never their genitals. In amongst the guests, Alice last saw the hosts who were Mr and Mrs Hart. Mrs Hart was clearly the most dominant, wearing a striking combination of leather and chains which did little to hide the fact that she was rather old and that her skin and breasts were quite seriously sagging. Even so, she seemed to have no shame about displaying her drooping nipples which balanced at the top of the creases of her folded stomach and the threadbare patch of her crotch which was just beneath.

When the procession came opposite Alice, they all stopped and looked at her, and Mrs Hart said, severely, "Who is this?" She said it to a young gentleman, possibly a butler, who was almost modestly clothed in a jacket without underpants or trousers, who only bowed and smiled in reply.

"Idiot!" said Mrs Hart, smacking him with a cane impatiently; and, turning to Alice, she went on: "What's your name?"

"My name is Alice," said Alice very politely.

"And who are these?" said Mrs Hart to the butler, pointing to the three young black men who were lying round the rose-tree, "Stand them up!"

The butler did so, very carefully, with one foot.

"Get up!" said Mrs Hart in a shrill loud voice, and the three instantly jumped up, and began bowing to her and the other guests. "Why weren't you doing what I told you to do?"

"May it please you Madam," said one, in a very humble tone, "we were trying..."

"I see!" said Mrs Hart. "Fuck off and don't come back!" The procession moved on, and the unfortunate young men scampered away.

Mrs Hart and the others moved on to the lawn where the guests all settled down on the grass. Alice thought she had never seen such a curious scene in her life as the activity which followed. The guests started jumping on top of each other and making love. Some of the men were buggered by some of the women. Some women started making love to other women and some men to other men. The whole lawn was a writhing mass of naked and half-naked bodies. Mrs Hart was wandering around giving instructions to the guests as to how they should be conducting their sexual activities with each other.

Alice began to feel very uneasy: to be sure, she had not expected the garden party to be anything like this and she didn't want to do any of the things that Mrs Hart was instructing the guests to do. She was sure Mrs Hart would approach her any minute, "and then," thought she, "what would become of me?"

She was looking for some way of escape, and wondering whether she could get away without being seen, when she noticed a grin in the distance and she said to herself, "It's Kedi: now I shall have somebody to talk to."

"How are you getting on?" said Kedi, as soon as Alice approached her. Kedi was, as before, wearing no clothes, but she seemed modest in comparison to the additional accoutrements worn by the guests. Alice began an account of what was going on, feeling very glad she had someone to listen to her.

"How do you like Mrs Hart?" said Kedi in a low voice.

"Not at all," said Alice.

"Who are you talking to?" said Mr Hart who was dressed in only an open cloak and a hat, coming up to Alice, and looking at Kedi with great curiosity.

"It's a friend of mine - Kedi," said Alice: "allow me to introduce her."

"I don't like the look of her at all," said Mr Hart: "however, she may suck my prick, if she likes."

"I'd rather not," Kedi remarked.

"Don't be impertinent," said Mr Hart. "Well she's a filthy sambo and she must be removed," he said very decidedly; and he called to his wife, who was passing at the moment, "My dear! I wish you would have this blackamoor removed."

Mrs Hart had only one way of settling all difficulties, great or small. "Fuck off!" she said without even looking round.

Alice could think of nothing else to say but "She's a servant of Mrs Duchess: you'd better ask her about it."

"Well," Mrs Hart said to a servant: "fetch her here." And the servant, who was wearing leather bondage and a mask which covered all his face but his eyes, went off like an arrow.

Kedi kissed Alice sweetly on the lip and smiled and walked off without a word as soon as he was gone, and, by the time he had come back with Mrs Duchess, she had entirely disappeared. Mrs Duchess was dressed as before in just stockings and with her hair pulled up into a bouffant, so that from top to toe her ugliness was displayed in all its true grossness.

"You can't think how glad I am to see you again, you dear old thing!" said Mrs Duchess, as she tucked her arm affectionately into Alice's, and they walked off together.

Alice was very glad to find her in such a pleasant temper, and thought to herself that perhaps it was only drugs that had made her so brutal when they met before.

"Do you want to make love with me, dearie?" Mrs Duchess asked Alice pleasantly.

"No thank you," said Alice honestly.

"It'll be fun you know," smiled Mrs Duchess sticking her ugly face close to Alice's and holding Alice's buttocks with her hands.

Alice wriggled free. "I'm sure I shouldn't be doing anything like that," she protested. "Why! I hardly know you."

"Come on! You don't know what fun it would be. Just say yes."

"I've a right to say no," said Alice sharply, for she was beginning to feel a little alarmed.

"Just about as much right," said Mrs Duchess, "as pigs have to fuck people: and - "

But here, to Alice's great surprise, Mrs Duchess's voice died away, and the arm that was linked into hers began to tremble. Alice looked up, and there stood Mrs Hart in front of them, with her arms folded, frowning like a thunderstorm.

"Fuck off," shouted Mrs Hart, hitting Mrs Duchess with a cane, and in a moment Alice's would-be lover was gone.

"Let's go on with the game," Mrs Hart said to Alice; and Alice was too much frightened to say a word, but slowly followed her back to the other guests. The other guests had taken advantage of their hostess's absence, and were resting in the shade: however, the moment they saw her, they hurried back to their love-making.

Mrs Hart turned to Alice, "Have you seen the Mock Woman yet?"

"No," said Alice, "I don't even know what a Mock Woman is."

"It's a woman with a prick," said Mrs Hart.

"I never saw one, or heard of one," said Alice, forgetting the woman with the erect penis she saw before she caught the train to this district while her sister was making love.

"Come on, then," said Mrs Hart, "and she or he shall tell you his or her history."

They very soon came upon a naked woman resting in the sun. At least Alice was sure she was a woman, because she had a cunt, but her body was built up and very muscular and seemed to shine with a peculiar kind of oil. Her breasts which might seem normal on a much smaller woman were dwarfed by the muscles of her chest. "Up, lazy thing!" said Mrs Hart, "and take this young lady to see Turtle, the Mock Woman, and to hear her history. I must go back and see after some mock executions I have ordered;" and she walked off, leaving Alice with the naked muscular woman. Alice did not quite like the look of her, but on the whole she thought it would be quite as safe to stay with her as to go after that savage Mrs Hart: so she waited.

The woman sat up. "My name is Gryphon," she said in a voice that was almost deep enough to be a man's. "Come on!"

They had not gone far before they saw Turtle, the Mock Woman in the distance, sitting sad and lonely on a little ledge of rock, and, as they came nearer, Alice could hear him sighing as if his heart would break. She pitied him deeply. "What is his sorrow?" she asked Gryphon. And she shrugged and smiled.

So they went up to Turtle, who looked at them with large eyes full of tears, but said nothing. He certainly looked like a woman, and like Gryphon was wearing no clothes. He had a convincing pair of breasts, and he wore his hair like a woman. He also wore make-up just as a woman might. But his hips were like a man's and as Mrs Hart had warned Alice, instead of a cunt he had a good sized penis between his legs.

"This here young lady," said Gryphon, "she wants for to know your history she do."

"I'll tell it to her," said Turtle in a deep, hollow tone. "Sit down, both of you, and don't speak a word till I've finished. Once," he said with a deep sigh, "I was a real man."

These words were followed by a very long silence, broken only by Turtle's constant heavy sobbing. "When we were little," Turtle went on at last, more calmly, though still sobbing a little now and then, "we went to school and I was a little boy. I wanted to be a little girl and so when I was older and had the money I changed myself to a girl. And, as you see, I couldn't bear to lose my penis. So now I am a woman with a prick. But a prick that can't do anything."

"It's true," said Gryphon who leaned over to Turtle's penis and held it in her hands. She started stroking it and then put it into her mouth. She pulled the long flaccid length of it through her lips and pulled it out. It stretched out, but was just as limp. "Whatever you do, it stays the same."

"But can't you get it stiff sometimes?" wondered Alice who had seen so many erect penises recently she was sure it was a fairly simple matter.

"When I was younger, the thought of being a woman would make it so stiff that I could balance a book on the end of it," boasted Turtle. "I used to be able to fuck women just like all the other boys. But I loved women because I wanted to be one. Now I can only use it for going to the toilet."

"Why don't you have it taken off and be a real woman?" wondered Alice.

"I can't bear to lose it. That is my tragedy. I can't bear to be a man and I can't face losing my penis."

"The only sex Turtle has is up his backside - and he's got such a tight little arse-hole," Gryphon commented.

"It must be so much better when you've got a cunt," commented Turtle. He looked at Alice. "What's yours like?"

Alice felt a little embarrassed, but then both Turtle and Gryphon were naked so she felt there was nothing wrong with showing her vagina. So she pulled up her dress and her knickers down to her ankles and off. She held her dress up so that Gryphon and Turtle could see. Both Turtle and Gryphon stroked the smooth skin with their fingers.

"It's so beautiful!" exclaimed Turtle. "If only I could stick my prick up inside it."

Alice was about to say that she wouldn't allow that, when a cry of "The show's beginning!" was heard in the distance.

"Come on!" cried Gryphon, and taking Alice by the hand, who was holding her knickers in her other hand, she hurried off.

"What show is it?" Alice panted as she ran; but Gryphon only answered "Come on!" and ran the faster.

Mr and Mrs Hart were seated on garden chairs when they arrived, with a great crowd assembled about them. One of the guests was standing before them, in chains, with another guest on each side to guard him. Alice was not at all sure what sort of show there was going to be, but she feared that it would have some perverted sexual element. She sat down on the grass next to a girl who looked just a bit like Mouse, but was not in fact. It was a little crowded, so she had to sit between the legs of a naked gentleman just behind her.

"Is everyone here?" asked Mr Hart looking around him. No one disagreed with him, so he announced "First show!"

The first show was Howard, who Alice hadn't seen since he was with Mouse. He came in wearing nothing on but a pair of shoes and a bottle of wine. "I beg pardon, madam," he began, "for dressing like this, but I hadn't known I would be sent for." Mr and Mrs Hart examined Howard with apparent disdain, and then Mrs Hart said "Your penalty is to be fucked by one of my servants." Howard didn't look very happy, but a black servant came out of the crowd wearing nothing but a very large erection and came up to Howard and started caressing his backside. Howard looked quite uncomfortable as he started easing his fingers in and out of Howard's anus. Just at this moment Alice felt a very curious sensation, which puzzled her a good deal until she made out what it was: the penis of the gentleman just behind her was beginning to get larger and press against her bottom through the skirt. She thought at first she would get up and leave; but on second thought she decided to remain where she was as long as he didn't do any more.

"I wish you wouldn't squeeze so," said Alice.

"I can't help it," said the gentleman very meekly: "I'm getting very excited." "You've no right to push it into me," said Alice. And she got up and crossed over to another patch of grass.

All this time the audience had never left off staring at Howard, who was very nervous as the servant eased his erect penis into Howard's backside. Here one of the girls in the audience cheered, and was immediately jumped on by another member of the audience. He turned her over and started pushing his penis into her own backside, while another member of the audience put his penis in the girl's mouth, which she started to suck with what seemed to Alice a practised air. The audience's attention was divided between the girl who was enjoying what was happening and Howard who clearly wasn't.

"If that's the best you can do," said Mr Hart to Howard, "you may stand down."

At this stage the servant removed his penis from Howard's backside and spread his semen all over Howard's back. Here another girl cheered, and was similarly attacked by another man in the audience. This girl did not seem to enjoy it at all, but this, if anything, seemed to excite the audience more. For several minutes, the audience cheered as the girl was fucked from behind and was screaming quite pitifully. Her shoulders were pushed right down onto the ground to prevent her moving and her mouth was facing sideways as each little scream came out. Fortunately for her, the man who was fucking her got over-excited in less than three minutes and had soon discharged his semen, which splattered quite visibly over the girl's buttocks as he pulled it out together with some darker coloured liquid which could have been either blood or shit.

"Call the next show!" said Mr Hart.

The next on was Mrs Duchess' friend. She was wearing just stockings and a large hat which covered her hair and a veil which covered her rather ugly face. She carried a large dildo in her hand and prodded it at people's bottoms or crotches as she made her way to the centre of the forum.

"Bugger her," said Mr Hart pointing at a girl in the audience whom Alice recognised as being Mouse, who must have come in with Howard and was sitting next to Henry. She was wearing nothing but a little silk smock which came to just above her navel and looking very sweet. She didn't appear very happy about her nomination. "Please don't," gasped Mouse in a quite small voice.

"Collar that girl!" Mrs Hart shrieked out. "She has no choice! Bring her to the centre!"

For some minutes the whole audience was in confusion, dragging her as she struggled to get free to the centre and then pushed her roughly to the ground. In the process Mouse's silk smock was ripped down the front and one of her breasts flopped out. In a trice, Mrs Duchess' friend had immobilised Mouse and had strapped the dildo, which was at least twelve inches long, to her waist. She then started pushing it into Mouse's anus as Mouse screeched and screamed in pain. Alice was rather horrified at the show, which really didn't seem any better than an excuse for rape.

Mouse struggled at one point and almost detached herself from the woman at which point another member of the audience came down and held Mouse's hands firmly to the ground. This was the cue for a man in the audience, who was wearing only a very ugly leather mask over his face, to come down, push Mouse's body up into a new angle and start pushing his erect penis into Mouse's cunt. This went on for several minutes, during which Alice was very troubled for her friend, but after a while it was finished and Mouse was taken away by a woman in the audience wearing only a little nurse's hat and comforted. Alice couldn't help noticing a little trickle of blood running down the inside of Mouse's thigh.

"Never mind!" said Mr Hart, as Mrs Duchess' friend picked up Mouse's discarded silk smock which was by now in a very torn state. "Call the next show." Alice watched one of the servants fumble over a list, feeling very curious to see what the next show would be like and hoped it would be less like a rape. Imagine her displeasure, when the servant read out, at the top of his shrill little voice, the name "Alice!"

"Here!" cried Alice, quite forgetting in the flurry of the moment how she could be so badly treated. Mr and Mrs Hart looked at Alice with a look of apparently malevolent glee.

"It's time for a train!" announced Mrs Hart, picking up a strapped dildo.

"Yes, a train," agreed a male guest.

"Excuse me, what is a train?" wondered Alice, who could only think of steam engines and possibly diesel powered ones.

"It's when everyone takes turns to fuck you," explained a girl sitting next to her and wearing nothing but a pair of silk stockings. "Everyone queues up like the carriages of a train and one after another fuck you in turn."

12