Alice's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,326 Followers

"Oh, I'm very serious," I replied, pushing my thumb inside her ass.

Alice cried out. I'm sure some of it was surprise, but she liked it too. I could tell. She was moaning more frequently and she was pushing back to meet my thrusting hips and hand.

"Deeper!" Alice cried suddenly. "I'm cumming!" Her body locked up in orgasm again as I rammed both my cock and thumb as deep as they would go. A large part of me wanted to join her and cum too, but I held off. I wanted more. I wanted her big pale ass!

I pulled out of Alice's pussy as she was just finishing up her orgasm. I shifted down once again and pushed my face between her legs. She was soaked and I took my time licking as much of her cum as I could get. It wasn't easy because my need was driving me crazy, but I wasn't going to get what I wanted by rushing.

"You're not done yet, are you?" she moaned, when I started working her pussy once more with my tongue.

"No," I replied.

"You want my ass!" she gasped as my tongue brushed her clit.

"Oh yeah!" I admitted hungrily.

"But it's too big!" she cried. "I don't understand how you could like it?"

"I don't," I replied. "I love it! Let me show you." And with that, I let my tongue shift to her ass.

"Oh!" she cried in surprise.

I used both hands to spread her large, heavy ass cheeks. I pushed my face between them as hard as I could, causing my tongue to thrust deep inside. Alice gasped.

"No one's ever done that before!" she cried.

"Yes, but you like it, don't you?" I asked knowingly.

"It feels so good!" she moaned and pushed back against me.

I continued to lick Alice's ass as I thought about how weird it was that I ended up here with her. She wasn't my type. She was just some beautiful big-assed stranger I met at a restaurant, but I was in Heaven. Barbara's hot and tight body had nothing on Alice big, soft curves!

"I hope you're ready!" I grunted as I sat up. "Because I can't wait any longer!"

"Ready for what?" Alice asked, but she knew what was coming and her body was ready. She was just nervous. That was understandable.

I spread her full ass cheeks once more and rubbed my cock up and down, thrusting into her pussy once or twice before moving to her ass. My cock was covered in her juices. I pushed it past the tight entrance to her ass and she gasped out. So did I!

"Alice, be ready for the ride of your life!" I promised and started stroking in and out of her big pale ass.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "It feels so good!"

"I'm glad you like it," I groaned. "Because it feels amazing to me!"

"Me too!" she gasped out. "It also weird as hell! My whole life I've fought with my weight, especially when it came to my ass. Yet, here I am at my worst and I find the one guy on the planet with a crazy ass fetish!"

"You have no idea!" I groaned, picking up the pace.

"I'm learning!" she moaned. "And loving every minute of it!"

My hands were buried in Alice's hips and I pulled her back to meet my every thrust. My cock was like a steel bar as I stroke in and out her ridiculously large and perfect ass!

"I can't hold off much longer!" I gasped. "Your ass is too much!"

"Do it!" Alice cried. "I want to feel you cum deep inside of me!"

I lost it and pumped my cum into her ass. Her soft round checks were compressed between our two bodies. It felt like it would never end and somewhere in the middle Alice's orgasm took her as well. We thrashed against each other until we were both done.

"I felt you filling me!" she moaned in satisfaction. "It was amazing!"

I pulled out of her ass reluctantly and rolled off of her as I fought to catch my breath. Alice was gasping for air as well, but she was also watching me with big eyes. I kissed her briefly and then went back to fighting for air. She smiled slowly and rested her head on my chest.

"Now that, I won't forget," she said.

"You think I'll let you?" I asked, not sure what I meant. Alice lifted her head and looked at me. I watched her smile grow.

"So, you're not planning on slipping out now that you've gotten what you want?" she asked.

"No," I said between breaths. She let her head fall on my chest once more. I liked to feel of her like this. I wrapped one arm over her.

"You do realize this was supposed to be just a one night stand?" Alice said once we were both calm enough to speak again. "I mean, I'm not experienced in them, but I'm pretty sure the guy disappears the morning after he gets what's he's after."

"Who says I did?" I smiled. "After all, you still owe me a night I'll never forget."

"You planning on forgetting what just happened?" she asked, lifting her head again and looking at me.

"Like that's possible!" I laughed, kissing her briefly. "I meant you've yet to give me a night I won't forget. You've definitely given me a morning to remember."

"Hmm," she said with a frown, but I could see the smile underneath. "You just have to love man logic."

"What? Do you want me to go?" I asked.

"I find the one man who loves my ass and you think I'm going to kick him out of my bed?" she asked rhetorically.

"Thank God!" I groaned. "Because my cock is already stirring at just the though of having it again."

"I have a feeling I'm going to learn to love your ass fetish," Alice laughed. "In fact, after how that felt I'll probably start to develop one of my own!"

"If you do," I joked. "Maybe we can talk about making it a week to remember, instead of just a night."

"We'd have to get out of bed eventually," she laughed. "We'd need food!"

"Eventually," I agreed. "But after a quick trip to a local restaurant we could always come back here or even visit my place."

"Your place?" She asked.

"I have a hot tub," I grinned. "The thought of that ass sticking out of the water...yum, yum!"

"Pervert!" she laughed.

"So, how about it?" I asked. "Let's go to dinner later and spend the night at my place afterward."

"Are you asking me out on a date?" she half joked. I looked at her in surprise, but it only lasted a moment.

"Yes," I answered. "I'd have to be crazy not to."

"You're serious, aren't you?" she said, smiling slowly.

"Definitely," I shrugged. "You're not my typical type, but so what? You're beautiful, funny and adventurous. What's not to like?"

"You just want my ass again!" she laughed.

"Oh, I'm going to get that either way," I said confidently, letting my hand drift to her backside. I started rubbing.

"True," she sighed, looking up into my eyes and smiling. We kissed again.

"You know," I said thoughtfully. "I have a good feeling about this."

"This?" she asked.

"Us," I clarified.

"Me too," she said slowly, and then smiled and added, "You know, maybe we should go out for lunch instead of dinner?"

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Not really," she laughed. "It what comes afterward that I find interesting."

"You've never been in a hot tub before?" I asked.

"Oh, I've been in one," she replied. "But not naked and not for anything else other than to soak."

"Tempting," I joked, already knowing that I would agree to the change in plans.

"Don't you want to see what you said before?" she grinned. "My big ass sticking out of the water?"

The picture her words formed in my head was too much. Alice smiled at my expression. She also started caressing my stiffening cock.

"Doing that isn't going to get you to lunch and then my hot tub any time soon!" I groaned.

"It's still too early for lunch," she laughed. "And the hot tub can wait until after we eat. Of course, we'll have to do something to make the time go by."

"You know," I said, looking down into her eyes. "Maybe a week is too short as well. Maybe you need to give me a month that I'll never forget?"

"Why not a year?" she joked. We both laughed.

'How about a lifetime?' I thought, but didn't say out loud. It was way too soon for that, but in that moment I realize it was possible, maybe even more than possible.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,326 Followers
12