Alice's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Life goes on regardless.
5.7k words
3.55
14.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a two part story. Please read Pt.1 first, as it sets up this part of the story.

Thanks for reading.

*******

I leave my wife Alice, face down and asleep in a crumpled bed, whilst the guy who had just screwed her sat in a chair leering at her, breathing heavily, pants in hand, his dick hanging limp between his legs.

This guy had lost our drunken bet, a bet where he said that he wouldn't get aroused at the sight of my unattractive wife Alice, naked.

I had won the bet at the moment I saw him standing behind me with a massive hard on, his hand pumping away at it, his eyes devouring Alice's body...but he wanted more.

He wanted my blindfolded wife and he took her, pushing me aside and entering her without ceremony and without a thought of consent from her, or even from me.

I had won the money, but he had won a far bigger reward by screwing my wife - his true reward being her reaction as his huge cock entered her.

It was dawning on me that I was the ultimate loser of that bet and that I had stupidly devised a situation that I would regret for the rest of my life.

So I trudge downstairs, feeling wretched and utterly defeated, with conflicting thoughts.

I should have stopped him, punched him, protected my wife from him...but I didn't. I stood aside and I let him fuck her...and she enjoyed it, that was obvious.

So, what does that say about me?

She enjoyed it, but thought is was me, so that's good, right?

Except that I'm not that big, so she must have known. A woman must know...surely?

My erection also made me complicit, so any blame is effectively mine.

In the living room, Dan's pretty, tubby girlfriend is still asleep on our sofa, oblivious to the erotic carnage brought about by her boyfriend, just a few minutes before and only feet above her head.

I squeeze alongside her in an attempt to snatch some sleep, the nights events continuously running through my mind, feeling torrid at what I had just allowed to happen.

Looking at the girl's pretty face, looking so peaceful and innocent in slumber, I move her head gently, giving me more room and lay her head back in my lap.

I stroke her hair and look at her properly for the first time.

She is very pretty, with long thick, dark curly hair framing her face. Her lips are full, sensuous and nicely shaped. She has bright red lipstick and mascara, but no other make-up. She doesn't need it, she is naturally pretty and young and I recall her smile when we first met, before she coyly kissed me on the cheek. She deserved better than that oaf Dan I thought, looking at her again, briefly wondering what she would look like naked.

My erection grew a little more, as the image formed in my mind.

Was this just a feeling for revenge on Dan or was I genuinely attracted to her?

.

I decided that, yes, I was attracted to this girl... that she is actually quite gorgeous.

She was also Dan's girlfriend...

My mixed up mind continued to whirl as she stirred, sleepily taking my hand and pulling it down, pressing it against her face with a sleepy smile. This simple, almost involuntary move made me smile and feel a little more content, and my eyes slowly closed as I started to dream of seducing the girl with her head in my lap.

After a brief period of fitful sleep, I woke with a start as Dan walked in, looking sheepish. "Sorry," he whispered, "...I just...I just wanted to say sorry...she looked so hot, laying there just waiting for it. I just couldn't control myself."

"Don't worry Dan" I said, the useless and defeated feeling returning as I looked at the huge bulge in his pants. "It looked like she enjoyed it better than any time I fucked her."

At this point his girl woke and looked up at him, eyes half closed. She raised a hand, expecting him to bend down and kiss her, but Dan was not responding.

"Come on Tina, we'd better leave", he said.

Tina, (I hadn't even asked her name) seemed cosy enough wrapped in our spare duvet on the sofa, so I suggested Dan get a taxi, and I would take her home in the morning.

Tina and I shared a look, and I saw a spark in her eyes.

Dan didn't argue, and called an Uber, heading off into the street as soon as he received a pick up time, clearly wanting to get away from the embarrassing situation between us.

As soon as the door closed behind him, his girl Tina, now wide awake, hugged me as we lay together, her head resting against my chest, sharing her thoughts and feelings with me.

She spoke about her relationship with Dan, how stupid and useless he is and how she wished that they had never met, saying that she wanted a more loving, caring and considerate man...a man like me, she said.

It seemed strange that she thought of me that way, having only known me for a few hours. I hadn't really spoken to her that night, my mind concentrating on Alice and Dan, but she had clearly noticed me.

It was a nice feeling, knowing that she found me attractive, given how emasculated I had just felt as Dan took control of Alice, making me feel small and irrelevant as I had watched his cock push deeper into her, triggering a life changing response from Alice. At least, that is how I viewed it - how could we ever enjoy sex again after that?

Not knowing who was fucking her, Alice reacted as if this was, at last, the feeling she had always expected during sex. There would have been no sense of making love to a man she loved or was attracted to, (that thought again - "she couldn't have thought that it was me...he's twice my size")... it was just a raw sexual response.

Engraved on my mind is her reaction to Dan's cock pushing into her...she had gasped for air as he initially entered her, obviously knowing that this cock felt different, and as he pushed deeper, her head dropped and she exhaled long and slow, giving out a long "Oh fuck...yes". Her face, her breathing and the words she used betrayed her feelings, and I didn't hear her mention my name once.

To watch my wife react like that with another mans cock inside her made me realise that I would never be able to give her those feelings.

I would never again be good enough for her.

With Tina making it clear that she wanted me over Dan, I was beginning to recover some sense of dignity as she snuggled closer. Her face now close to mine, looking up at me sensuously, she moved in for a kiss. Her eyes closed gently as her luscious lips parted and met mine.

This was, without any doubt, the best kiss of my life. Her lips felt like silk, full, soft and moist as they pressed softly against mine. Her head rolled slowly and her tongue hovered gently in my mouth, not imposing, but inviting me to respond.

I feel a strange mix of guilt, arousal and intense passion as Tina's tongue entwines with mine, her hands now wandering to my waist band as she fumbles to remove my belt. What started out as a heart to heart chat about her boyfriend had evolved into yet more unfaithful behaviour, to confuse and enthrall me.

With my wife asleep upstairs, I was headed toward making love to a young woman ten years my junior, driven by passion and the thought of revenge, whilst at the same time being held back by feelings of guilt...or was it just the risk of discovery?

Eventually I stop her, saying that we both need to be sure this is a good idea, but she is having none of it. Shaking her head provocatively and never breaking eye contact she slides her hand down to my groin, squeezing me as if to say 'you want this and I know it'.

A man can never hide his desire. It stands prominently before him and all a girl has to do is look, or put her hand there to know it. On this occasion, Tina could be in no doubt how I felt and what I wanted.

The irresponsible side of me takes over yet again and I allow her to pull off my strides and snuggle up together, drawing the duvet over our heads as we kiss once more.

I now decide that she is the prettiest girl I've ever met and with her red lipstick a little smeared she looks sexy too, wanton even, as she slowly wriggles down to fellate me.

With my cock now in Tina's mouth, her beautiful lips leave lipstick marks around the base of my dick as she swallows me whole, her tongue pressing nicely against my glans as she slowly pulls her head back on each stroke, stretching me as she does.

Lifting her head away, I pull her blouse over her head, flip her bra strap off and am greeted by the sight of two small pancake breasts, with attractive pink nipples. I drop down her body and smell sex oozing from her pores as I pull her jeans down, my nose in contact with her pubic mound as I struggle to undress her.

Tina's pussy is damp and hairy...which is a big turn-on for me..

Her pussy lips are puffy, curling outwards and beautifully pink, with an all pervading musky scent. Pushing my nose into her groin, the musky, sweaty scent excites me and my dick seems about to burst.

Rolling away and standing up, she swings a leg across my shoulders and plants her pussy on to my face. Pushing my tongue into her she responds with regular hip movements, pushing her hairy mound into my face, her clit engorged and prominent now, sticking out prominently amongst the wiry mat of dark hair.

From initially viewing her as an attractive but unsexy girl, I now desperately want to penetrate her, to devour and bespoil her. As I suck greedily at her clit, it seems to grow in my mouth, in sympathy with my erection. Tina is now moaning and grinding her groin into my face, bucking, panting and shaking with ecstasy whilst grabbing my head to make sure I stay firmly put.

Finally, she comes in a massive squirting orgasm, most of which ends up in my mouth as I gasp for air, unable to move away., her hips pressing hard down on my face.

The liquid tastes strangely sweet at first, but quickly turns foul as I realise she is pissing all over me...and my sofa.

I withdraw to clean myself up, only to watch her drop onto the sofa and slip back into sleep, overwhelmed by her orgasm.

'This night is not going my way,' I think and as I turn to go to the bathroom to wash, I see Alice standing at the door.

She looks horrified at the scene in front of her and slaps my face so hard I fall sideways as she storms upstairs, locking the bedroom door behind her.

'This can't get any worse' I think, so dry my face with my shirt and slip back in beside Tina, to fall into a deep sleep.

*******

Slowly waking the next morning, my ears adjust to the sounds of the street outside. Lawn mowers, delivery men, people talking... It must be mid morning, and I realise that I am ridiculouslate for work.

I have a huge hangover, a foul taste in my mouth, and crusty residue all over my face and hair. The house is silent, and I am obviously alone. The thought of going to work does not appeal, so I creep upstairs and fall into bed to sleep the rest of the day away.

The next morning, Alice is decidedly frosty and we creep silently around the kitchen making breakfast and avoiding eye contact.

Alice finally breaks the silence, slamming down her coffee mug loudly, "Well, are you going to explain yourself, you fucking bastard?" she screams at me.

I had thought of little else over the previous day and finally decide that the only way to deal with this was to tell the truth. The real reason for the blindfold, the bet, Dan pushing me aside and her obvious enjoyment of the resultant sex. My jealous response to her clear enjoyment of a bigger mans cock was to then seduce his girlfriend.

This was my simplistic way of explaining the mess that I had initiated.

Alice would not believe a word of what I said. Her version of events was that she thought I had got rid of our guests, we then had fantastic sex before falling asleep. She then woke to moaning from the living room, finally discovering me with Tina sitting on my face, in a writhing squirting orgasm.

I could not believe that I had managed to fool her so well, but clearly, in her mind, I was now an adulterer and she was the passionate but faithful wife.

Thinking this over, it was actually a fair assessment, although not entirely accurate.

*******

A week later, and Alice has thawed a little, beginning to think over the events of that night. We discuss it, and she accepts that I am not endowed sufficiently to penetrate her that deeply. At first, she thought I had slipped on a huge strap on, and fucked her with that, but as doubt crept in, she began to realise that this would never had felt so good, describing the feeling as surreal, because the dick was so big and hot, with a seemingly endless stream of cum as they climaxed together.

She momentarily wondered if somebody had slipped something into her drink and she was hallucinating, because later that night she had dreamt of being fucked by the devil. It was just like the scene in the film Rosemarys Baby, steaming nostrils, horns, red mist... but in Alice's dream, she was massively enjoying being rammed by the devil.

As we continue to talk, it is clear that Alice has conflicting feelings about that night and after more argument and more tears, she finally admits that she realised that something was wrong.

She said that it felt totally different, and deep down, she knew that it wasn't me filling her to bursting that night. She weeps as she tells me how she initially assumed it was me, but imagined, even hoped it was Dan, after Tina had told her that night about how big he was. But she then comes back at me shouting, saying that I am trying to twist the truth and confuse her, to justify my adultery.

I know that I cannot win this argument, and feel that I probably don't deserve to.

After all the arguing and emotional turmoil, I decide that the only way would be to confront Dan and get him to tell the story. Alice is far from convinced that this is a good idea, initially saying "no, no fucking way..."' but we discuss it again and again and, two nights later, we find ourselves in the corner of the pub, quietly discussing the nights events with Dan and Tina.

Alice listens with her head in her hands as Dan confirms my story, apologising profusely.

Tina is amazed and shocked and Alice is disgusted with me for deceiving her, and angry at Dan for forcing himself on her.

"But you seemed to enjoy it... I mean, you came twice" said Dan, and we all look at him with disbelief. Just then, Dan's words sunk in..."twice". My recollection was only once, before Alice fell asleep.

I stare at Alice, and her face goes bright red. "Twice. You came twice? That means that you fucked him again, after I went downstairs."

Dan and Alice exchanged a guilty look and I realise that Alice had not been totally honest with me.

A silence falls on our group and I get up for another round of drinks, Dan following meekly behind.

"Better make sure that Alice has a large one" says Dan, as we approach the bar and I look at him again, amazed at his stupidity.

"You've already done that Dan" I say, shaking my head, and we both slip into uncontrolled stifled laughter as the barman looks at us with disdain.

As the drinks flow, Alice, her anger now ameliorated by public shame and guilt at Dan's revelation of their second coupling, starts to enjoy being the centre of attention.

She starts to flirt a little with Dan and I feel incredibly jealous, as it is obvious to me what is going through her mind, but my overwhelming thought is that I started all this and that there is no going back now.

I'm not even sure that I want to go back.

Tina feels isolated and is totally confused, having felt mortified since creeping out of the house that night, thinking that this was all her fault, not knowing about Dan and Alice. Her confusion later turns to annoyance, and a feeling of foolishness, wondering why Dan wanted Alice over her.

With Dan and Alice at the bar, I move closer to Tina and talk softly in her ear, reminding her how turned on we both were on the sofa and how I wished it had gone further. She blushes and whispers "I loved it" into my ear, followed by a short silence before whispering "and I want it to go further, I really do. Sorry I fell asleep and sorry for peeing over you...it happens sometimes, when I come hard."

Her gorgeous doe eyes and sexy face make me go limp at the knees and I forgive her weak bladder with a gentle kiss on the lips. That brief touch and the taste of her excites me, and we exchange a brief, but intense look of desire.

We gradually split into two couples as we talk the night away, Alice chatting and laughing with Dan, whilst Tina and myself are engrossed in each others life histories.

At closing time, we wobble up the road arm in arm with each others partner, headed to Dan's house with the intention of preparing some food, and yet more drink.

Once inside the house, Dan disappears upstairs to the loo while Alice searches Dan's house for booze, leaving Tina and me to hunt out food.

This is clearly a man pad, and it becomes obvious that there is nothing edible in his kitchen, so I wander back into the living room, only to find it empty. "No guessing where she's gone", I think.

Tina turns and kisses me as I close the kitchen door, dragging me toward the counter top.

"How did you learn to kiss like that," I say as we once again melt into each others arms.

"When I kissed you the other night" Tina answers breathily and kisses me more deeply, before blurting out, "we've not had sex yet, me and Dan, not proper sex."

I pull back and look at her, "you don't have to say that, I want you regardless of who you've had sex with previously. It doesn't matter."

"No, seriously...I only met Dan a couple of months before that night and have always stopped him from going that far. Dan and I have...well you know...we've had oral, but there was no way that I was going to let him penetrate me, he would have split me in two."

I wasn't sure if I believed her, as Dan had shown that he was not a man to contain himself once aroused, but she insisted that she had had every sexual experience except penetration with him.

I pulled her close once more and our bodies entwined in an even more passionate embrace, as I realised that Tina had some understanding of the humiliation that I felt, and was making sure that she would not be making a comparison between my lovemaking and Dan's.

As I peeled her clothes away, I felt all powerful. It was as if this beautiful woman had been saving herself for me. She shook her gorgeous curly mane with breathy passion as I kissed her nipples, traced my tongue down her stomach and planted a kiss on her prominent clitoris.

I was besotted with her, and looked at every part of her body with awe. What were once pancake flat tits were now small mounds of delight, they were the trigger points for her passion and I worshipped them. Her body was no longer dumpy, it was curvaceous, sexy, perfect. Her pussy lips, peeling back and framed by dark curly hair, was a ripe peach waiting to be eaten. Her clitoris was the ultimate pleasure point, sitting proud, waiting for me to suck it, to give pleasure to this angel.

As I held and adored Tina, I wondered if this was love, or if it was just that she had made me feel a man again, after being pushed aside and belittled by Dan and his cock.

I had always thought that I loved Alice. I thought she was sexy, her body was fantastic, she was hot, horny and I was proud of her. But I had never thought of Alice like this.

Picking her up, I sat Tina on the counter top and kissed her on the lips once more. Our kisses were now part of the eroticism, soft and gentle, slowly exciting each other with our lips and tongues. Alice and me had never kissed much, and certainly never like this. This was slow, soft, sensuous, each kiss lasting for an age. We were slowly exciting each other and time passed unnoticed, sounds and movements shut out, our minds concentrating on each other and nothing else.

12