Alice's Blackmail Begins

Story Info
Loosened with alcohol Alice takes my dick.
4.3k words
4.38
166.8k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,176 Followers

Armed with this new information about Alice fucking her best friend's boyfriend Josh my mind began to race and work itself in to overdrive. I watched her toy and get fucked for over three months now and she'd made my cock as solid as a rock and now I'd seen her charms I wanted them for myself. And of course I'd already had visions of her getting fucked by others that I allowed.

I had to work on her like I had Fiona; the only difference was Fiona couldn't resist my cock so it was easy to manipulate the situation in my favour. With Alice she's shown no sexual desire in me so it may be harder as I expected her to resist.

I'd decided that my plan to blackmail and then fuck Alice would have to involve alcohol, that way I could break down the first barriers of resistance and rid her of her inhibitions. Once she was well lubricated with booze I'd hit her with the revelation about her fucking her best friends' boyfriend and then take it from there. I knew Alice liked to have a bit of a booze so I'd organised Fiona to be loaned out to John Vann , the bartender from the local, for the night which would keep her away whilst I hatched my plan.

I stocked up on beers and vodka that I know Alice like s and after I'd packed Fiona off with John with a cunt full of come I settled on the sofa supping tinnies watching the sport. Alice came back from wherever she'd been at about 9pm and from the way she was acting I guessed she'd probably already had a few drinks.

"What ya doing Ali?" she asked slumping down on the sofa next to me.

"Just having a few cans, what you been up to?" I asked.

"Just been for a couple of drinks with Nicole at the pub," she giggled, "you got any more booze, I could do with a few more?" she laughed jumping up.

"Yeah there is plenty of vodka in the kitchen, help yourself," I told her as she headed away, this was going to be easier than I thought.

She came back in with a glass full of vodka and coke and settled down beside me again. It was nothing unusual for Alice to be sitting near me, we weren't too dissimilar in age and had a lot of the same interests, we were actually pretty good friends. Except she was a friend I wanted to fuck and that was never going to happen when she thought I was still with her sister and living in their house.

"Where's mum gone?" she asked

"She's out till tomorrow, says she was going out to find some fun," I said draining my fourth can and cracking another. I topped Alice's up at the same time with a good portion of vodka and watched her take a big swallow.

"I'm sure she's out getting dick now dad's gone," she said catching me my surprise and giggling before taking another big swallow of the strong vodka mix.

"Well women have needs Alice and I'm sure your mum is no different, you can't tell me you don't have needs?" I said looking at her as she went all coy and giggled as the conversation and atmosphere changed a little.

"Yeah I have needs Ali," she giggled and drained her drink before filling up again.

"Is that right, anyone I know looking after your needs Alice," I asked leading her down the path to where I wanted to go.

She sat back down right beside me, her arm brushing mine as she turned towards me a little and smiled before saying, "No, it's no one you know you cheeky bastard," before glugging half of her drink and giggling as the drink was obviously taking a strong effect on her.

I decided to hit her with it now, she seemed drunk enough to probably confess rather than take the hump, "Is it anyone Nicole would know?" I asked and stared at her intently as she stopped drinking her drink and lowered the glass from her lips.

This was the point in which she'd either get up and leave not wanting to engage in the conversation or she'll stay and confess thinking she can trust me. A minute later after draining her third big vodka and refilling it she said, "She might know him."

I remained silent a moment and then said, "I take it she knows him pretty well from how coy your acting all of a sudden Alice?"

"She knows him well enough, where's this all come from anyway Ali," she asked.

"I just wondered how she'd feel about knowing you were fucking her boyfriend Josh," I said hitting her with it as I drained my last can. She sat there silent, looking confused as to how I'd know but not angry. "I'd imagine if Nicole and all the others found out you were shagging your best friends' boyfriend you'd probably become a social outcast don't you think?" I asked smiling at her.

"How do you even know Ali, has Josh been spreading it around the village?" she asked, now slightly more panicked about how the information got out, rather than being concerned about my motives. Why would she be concerned about her sisters boyfriends motives, he lived with them with the blessing of her mother.

"No he's not said anything as far as I know," I said not alleviating her worries at all.

"Well how do you know?" she asked a little more confused.

"That will all become apparent soon enough Alice," I asked again giving her nothing but she seemed to still be more confused than anything else. She then asked me the perfect question to lead me on towards my situation finale.

"You won't say anything will you Al?" she said leaning in and holding my arm.

"That all depends on what you're willing to do to keep me silent Alice you cheating little slut," I said changing my tone now as I spoke to her and she pulled her hand away.

I watched as I could see her brain clunking away trying to compute what was happening and what I was asking of her but the drink was impairing her thought process and she looked even more confused now.

"Wha..." she began.

"Let me help you out Alice your dumb little bitch, what, are, you, going, to, do, for, me, you, cheating, fucking, slut?" I said emphasising every word as much as possible in a more aggressive tone and I could see her confusion turn to worry.

"I..I..dont know what you mean Ali," she stammered retreating against the far edge of the sofa and putting her vodka down. Her eyes were bleary from drink and she swayed a little unable to sit still clearly worse for wear.

"I'm going make it real clear to you Alice, and then you'll know what I want and expect to keep your dirty little secret from Nicole and all your other friends," I told her as I stood up and dropped my trousers and boxers in front of her. After kicking them off I sat back down on the sofa where I was previous and continued drinking my beer whilst staring in to her eyes.

"Oh my god, what the fuck," she said," Ali what are you doing?" she said in a slurred voice.

"Suck my cock and I keep silent you slut," was all I said and just continued to drink my beer as my soft fat cock lay against my thigh. I drank and watched her look from my face to my cock as she argued with herself in her mind about what to do.

"I'll tell my mum, and she'll throw you out," was her response after three minutes.

"Tell your mum Alice, you'll learn a lot about your mum soon enough. The offer still stands, suck my cock and I stay silent, that offer will only stand for another five minutes then I ring Nicole," I said.

"NO!" she shouted edging closer on the sofa to within arm's reach, "You haven't got her number anyway," she said thinking she was smart and brave due to the alcohol in her system.

"You think I've not been through your phone already and got all the numbers I need, I'm not as dumb as you Alice," I flicked open my phone and scrolled to Nicole's number and read it aloud, her face told me all I needed to know. "Offer stands for three minutes slut."

Although pissed she did still have some of her resistance left and it wasn't until bang on three minutes and I declared time up that she leapt towards me and gripped my cock in her hand, "No," she said in my ear, "Ok, ok I'll do it."

I smiled at her and made myself more comfortable and for the first time I looked down at her fingers around my cock that of course had begun to grow in her tiny palm.

"I know you'll do it Alice that's because you're a slut," I said," Now wank me off and make me hard," I told her.

She looked down at my dick and began to pull my foreskin back and forth exposing my large purple helmet and the veins running down my shaft, already her hands, smaller than her mothers were spread by my size and her finger and thumb were some distance apart. I watched her gulp a few times and her expression changed as my cock pointed up right and her hand was masturbating the fattest cock her little hand had ever felt.

I let her wank me for a good five minutes so that she could fully appreciate my girth and what she was expected to get in her little mouth, after that I was ready to feel her mouth. "That's enough slut, suck me off now, I'm ready for that mouth of yours."

"I..I...don't think I can," she said meekly.

"Why not slut?" I asked now using her new pet name all the time when I spoke to her.

"It's big, too big," she said being honest.

I loved hearing women tell me how big and thick my cock was, it's not that long as you'll know from previous stories but the girth has done me well over the years. "Just open that little pretty mouth nice and wide and get as much in a possible."

She moved around on the sofa so that she was on her hands and knees beside me and in a stable position, then she lowered her head towards my cock head that she held still at the base with her left hand. Her head came within millimetres and she opened her mouth and I could feel her breath on my helmet and my cock twitched in her hand.

"Go on slut suck my big fucking cock," I said to her making sure the final decision was ultimately hers as I wasn't going to lay a hand on her, just yet.

Alice hesitated momentarily and then lowered her mouth and her lips came in to contact with the sides of my helmet as I felt it stretch her mouth as she lowered more in to her violated mouth. I looked down and watched as she breathed in rapidly through her nose as there wasn't any room for air now that her lips were pulled wide round my dick as she lowered past my helmet to my shaft. Her cheeks bulged as she added about an inch and a half of shaft to her already crammed full stretched mouth and then she rose off quickly gasping for air.

"Puh huh huh, oh shit, I can't breathe," she panted.

"You'll learn to suck cock properly slut, now get your mouth back round my cock, your mouth doesn't leave my cock again until I've come in your mouth do you understand you slut?" I said in a forceful tone so that she knew I meant it.

"Yes Ali," she said and went back to sucking my dick, only this time she spent a bit more time on my helmet by sucking and licking it and only occasionally filling her throat to the maximum. As I looked down on her pretty little mouth working on my dick I was quietly pleased with myself, Alice seemed to be complying easily enough, and the challenge would be when I tried to take her sober.

I let that thought slip to the back of my mind for the next ten minutes as I lay back enjoying Alice's sweet mouth working wonders on my dick, she was actually a very good cocksucker and after getting over the initial uneasiness with my girth I was treated to a skilled blowjob that seemed too good for her eighteen years. I knew I was getting close to coming so I moved a hand to the back of her head and pushed her head down a bit, Alice turned her head a little to try and look at me as her body tensed but the pressure on her head was enough to make her swallow more of me.

I felt my nuts tighten and the sperm deep in my balls boil up and I held her head down on my dick and exploded in to her mouth, she tried to raise her head as my sperm filled her throat and she gagged at first, "Swallow you slut," was all I said. I looked on as my dick twitched four or five times each time emptying myself in to her and from the amount I'd pumped in her throat it was accepted she wouldn't be able to swallow it all so I loved the fact that it was oozing from the tinniest gap between her soft lips and my shaft, to run down her chin. She looked every bit the whore her mum did.

Once satisfied she'd swallowed as much as she could I took the pressure of her head and she lifted of letting the bits of come she couldn't swallow drop back from her mouth onto my cock and balls, once she'd got her breath back I gave her some more instructions which were to lick my cock and balls clean. Again she did this and cleaned me up and then sat back on the sofa.

"So I sucked your dick Ali, were all square, you won't tell Nicole?" she asked as if the deal was done.

I turned to Alice and smiled at her naivety; she still looked bleary-eyed from all the alcohol and was greedily gulping down more alcohol thinking her job was done.

"Oh no Alice you silly little slut, that was just for starters, you see when I show your mum this," I said pointing at the TV and flicking the control that was rigged up to my laptop the screen became an image of us sat on the sofa. I hit rewind and let it go from where Alice starts chowing down on my dick and I let it play for a while. "Now I'm not sure what your mum and sister would think of that when I've made a few edits to it, what do you think slut?" I asked as she looked on in horror.

Little did she know that her mother was already under my complete control but the thought of me showing her mum this was all it needed for Alice to accept her fate.

"What else do you want Ali?" she said defeated, she necked a huge slug of her vodka and seemed to accept that she would be doing a lot more than just sucking my dick tonight.

"I think you know you slut, I know you're dumb but you aren't that dumb I'm sure, come and stand in front of me," I said opening my legs creating her a nice little space to stand.

She awkwardly got off the sofa due to her intoxication from all the vodka and stumbled a couple of times as she came around the coffee table to stand in front of me; she was wearing jeans on top of converse pumps and a plunging neckline top. I watched her stand before me embarrassed and awkward for a moment before telling her to strip off her clothes.

The alcohol certainly had the affect I wanted as her inhibitions were waning by the minute, even in her current predicament I wasn't sure she was be coerced along the blackmail route, I was still of the opinion that the test would come when she was sober. But for now I was going to enjoy the night and worry about that another time.

Alice clumsily stripped off and was now stood before me in one of her very sexy matching underwear sets, the blue bra pushed her tits up lovely squeezing them together show that her smooth cleavage was nicely on show. Her knickers were small and matched her bra in colour, they had frills along the top and the material was thin, thin enough that the shape and outline of her cunt lips could be seen between the gap in her thighs.

I had her turn round so that I could see her arse and the backs of her lovely shapely legs, from behind I could make out the outline of her pussy lips and as told bend forward the view was perfect. I had her stand like that for three minutes, bent over in front of me as I admired her wonderful little arse and the perfect outline of her tight cunt folds.

"You have a wonderful body slut, now take off your underwear," I sat myself forward as she did this so that she was no more than touching distance away, once she was naked I asked her to come and stand close to me and she did, close enough so that if I wanted to I could of almost licked her slit with my tongue. "Open your legs shoulder width," I told her and again she complied and slid her legs open and her pussy lips parted slightly before my eyes."

I raised my right hand up between her legs and curled my fingers over except my middle finger and pushed it between her moist lips and in to her hole until I couldn't push it in anymore. Alice let out a little squeal as my finger filled her tight cunt and I held it there for a while firstly enjoying how tight her cunt was, and secondly she'd voluntarily began to grind her cunt down on my finger.

"Your nothing but a slut," I said as she realised what she was doing and stopped. I'm saying Alice's pussy was that tight that my middle finger filled her completely but when I've been used to easily fitting three fingers in Fiona's pussy for so long it's hard not to stop and admire the feeling of having very little space between my finger and her pussy walls.

I began to pump my finger in and out of her trying my best to loosen her up because eventually she would be taking my cock and at the moment I didn't see that happening without a struggle, again she moaned and again without realising she had begun to push her groin down to meet my intruding finger, and I smiled at her slutty behaviour.

"Lay down on the sofa and spread your legs slut." I told her as I removed my finger and stood up beside her caressing her arse. She did as I asked and I watched as she lay back and opened her legs wide which spread her pussy lips and exposed her clit. Christ she had a perfect little cunt. "You ever had a boy eat your pussy Alice?" I asked.

Her face flushed a little and she shook her head.

"No!" I exclaimed "Well you've been missing out." I said and dropped to my knees and lowered my head to her wonderfully presented eighteen year old pussy. I inhaled a deep nose full of her sweet sex and thought momentarily that I could smell her mother only Fiona's smelt mature, experienced, and used. I let my face edge closer and my tongue came out and the tip found her clit with ease and she moaned her appreciation.

"Oooooo," she cooed from above me and she again lifted her groin to the thing offering her pleasure.

I think gave her clit and hole my full finger and tongue attention for the next twenty minutes, she came twice, hard, noisily and with as much gusto as her mother. This girl loved to come that was evident, "You like that you slut?" I asked as I lifted my head from her pussy and looked up at her exhausted face.

"Yes, yes I loved it," she panted.

"I thought so," I said as climbed on the sofa between her legs and readied myself for entry to her sweet cunt. I pushed a finger and then two in to her and pumped them in and rolled them around a little and admittedly she did seem looser after a licking and coming twice but I still knew her cunt was going to have to do some stretching.

I removed my fingers and shuffled up and got comfortable before positioning my cock head at her entrance, shit I looked huge against her small cunt I thought. "I'm going to fuck you now slut, you do want to be fucked don't you slut?" I asked rubbing my cock up and down her slit pushing it inside a little.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Good, It's better if you stay compliant slut," I told her as i pushed my cock forward in to the entrance of her pussy and I immediately felt the resistance as her hole gripped my cockhead.

"Arrgghh, fuck it hurts," she cried out flinching.

"Lay still slut, it'll take a while to get me in, your so fucking tight slut," I said as I pushed slowly and watched my cock head split her folds and stretch her cunt walls around my helmet.

"Oh my god, ohhhh myy gooodddd, ah, ahh, arrrggghh, it hurts Ali, pleeeasee it hurts, ooooooohhhh arrrggghhhhhh," she screamed as her pussy swallowed my helmet and popped inside her hole and I watched her cunt entrance suck inwards ever so slightly to grip my shaft.

"The heads in slut that's the biggest bit," I said holding myself in place as I let her come to terms with the feeling of her tight pussy being so stretched and full of meat. Her face was screwed tight and her eyes closed as I pushed the remainder of my cock up in to her hole and when my pubic bone mashed in to hers she came like a fucking train. "Oh shit, fuck me your tight," I gasped as her pussy walls gripped and strangled my cock as she orgasm tore through her young tight body, she came like Fiona, hard and noisily, her pussy constricted like her mothers and squeezed the life from my cock as her orgasm shook her to the bones. The only difference was Alice was so much tighter.

MILowner
MILowner
1,176 Followers
12