Alice's Capture Ch. 03

Story Info
Is it a fate she can accept? Is he a man she can trust?
1.2k words
4.37
15.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up on the couch. I came to consciousness gradually, letting my memories of the previous night come back slowly. Each moment faded into place, allowing me a view of the most perfect night of my life; although, it most definitely should've been one of the worst. I rolled over quietly, trying to afford myself a view of the man who called himself my sir. Surprisingly, he was laying right next to me, one arm draped casually around my waist. I wanted to be afraid, angry, brave, anything other than what I was. I wanted to feel something other than overwhelming trust and connection to him. But you can't always get what you want.

I hadn't noticed but he must've been awake. His hand moved upwards to my face and grazed it, jolting me out of my internal debate. I jumped slightly before smiling sheepishly up at his softened black stare. He continued his caress, still looking at my face calmly. His stare was comforting and intimidating. After last night I couldn't tell which one predominated.

"Good morning," his voice was less controlling than last night, "are you hungry?"

"A little." I admitted.

When he stood up, leaving me alone on the warm couch that still had his imprint upon it, I caught the scent of his cologne. Was it cologne? It was warm, musky, and masculine. I buried my face in the upholstery, letting my nostrils be invaded with the intoxicating potion.

"I got you Cheerios again...I didn't know what you liked." now it was his turn to smile sheepishly. It was the first time I'd seen him smile. It was a small grin, but somehow his perfectly white teeth lit up his whole face, rendering him even more beautiful than I'd previously beheld. He was the definition of tall, dark, and handsome. He had dark hair that sat neatly on his immaculate bone structure. His cheekbones were defined and his brow bone proportioned, but it was what hid beneath them that was so stunning. His eyes, framed in black lashes, were blacker than night. I couldn't say they were the windows to his soul because he always kept them shadowed and restrained, but they were the windows to his dominance and demeanor.

"Yummy." I was perfectly happy eating the cereal straight from the box but he insisted that I use a bowl and spoon, even though there was no milk.

"Thank you," I told him after I was finished. He smiled again. I felt butterflies in my stomach. NO. I told myself. Stop it. He is a criminal. You are not playing into this. You are going home and never so much as thinking about Masters or slaves again. I looked down at my bowl with a stern glare.

"Stop it. Stop thinking about whether or not this is the right thing. You're here and you may as well give in to your painfully obvious desires and enjoy yourself."

"I don't know what you're talking about." "Oh, I think you do." he flew up and grabbed my wrists, pulling them above my head and putting his other hand on the back of my neck. He half dragged half pulled me back to the couch. When he'd thrown me down, I was afraid again. He unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. The morning light gave definition to his chiseled body. His erection was at least eight inches long and it was barely standing up! My breathing subconsciously quickened as he came towards me, locking my mouth in a passionate, hard kiss. He propped himself onto the couch over top of me.

"You are going to tell me how much you want this, how much you've always wanted it, how much you want me." he purred.

Then his mouth has back on mine. I felt my juices flowing and his cock hardening further on my tummy. Suddenly his face went to my exposed breasts, biting and sucking my nipples, making me cry out in pain and pleasure. I almost moaned but caught myself. I wasn't giving in this time.

I felt him probing my pussy, pushing toward my entrance. He shoved into me, this time eliciting an uncontrollable moan as I was filled. He slowly trusted in and out, staring at me as I writhed, trying to contain myself.

"We can go faster if you'd like, just admit it to yourself, you aren't scared. You aren't miserable."

I was scared, I was...no I wasn't. It was a lie. A rich girl sham. No one was ever going to find me here. No one would ever have to know that I was being forced into submission. Not forced, I reminded myself, you did want this. I was on the edge of deciding when he picked up the pace slightly. I snapped. I wanted him. I wanted this. All of it.

My eyes flew open to his beautiful face. He smirked as he saw the change in me. He went faster. I moaned and felt heat growing between my legs. Then he stopped and pulled out. I gasped at the emptiness and loneliness that overcame me.

"Say it." he kept looking at me, grinning.

"I, I, I want this. I want you." it came out as a whimper, a beg. He thrust deep within me and stimulated my clit with his fingers. It was to much, I was going to come! I felt ecstasy race through every fiber of my body, making me incapable of anything but sexual contractions and screams. My body jerked back and forth. The waves of pleasure were wonderful. He rode them out, fucking me slowly. Ages later I was back in the land of the living. I felt a small twinge of guilt that he still hadn't orgasmed.

"Oh, don't worry, you're going to suck me to climax." his large dick was hung in front of my face. I opened my mouth to accept it. I sucked hard, willing myself to give him the same amount of pleasure he'd given me. I swirled my tongue and kept sucking. He gripped my hair and was soon moving his hips along with the rhythm of my bobbing head. Before he splattered me with his cum, he made sure I was deep down on him so it quickly slid down my throat. I looked up at him, still floating on the unreal pleasure of my orgasm. He flopped down on the couch, resting.

"Do you want to leave?" he asked me after a period of silence. I looked at him, trying to decipher the meaning behind the question. As always, his black eyes shrouded any hints or clues.

"What's your name?" I don't know why I asked. It just came out.

He looked reserved. I could tell he didn't want to tell me. "Hayden." he finally muttered.

I stared at him a while longer. "No." I answered. I felt cold.

"Then you can call me Master."

"Yes, Master..." I said it just to try it out in my tongue. It felt okay. It felt right. I was finally free from my stiff life. I was finally living out my singular fantasy. I was ready to start my new life. No reservations.