Alice's Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Allen turned to leave.

"Beat her ass, if she moves her hands, or speaks out of turn."

The older man smiled broadly.

"I'm sure, I will."

Alice stood mutely, as Allen left her behind. The man let his hands roam, intimately, across her body. He pinched her nipples firmly.

"Kiss me, you little tart."

Alice tiptoed up. She kissed the strange man, with an open mouth. She kissed him with the same passion, she had kissed Allen with. She kissed him, as a pleasure slave.

The man received her kiss. He took liberties with her ass. He fondled it, between spanks. The spanks were sharp, and firm. Alice responded to the spanks, with even more passion. As the kiss continued, the man slipped his hand between her legs.

He began to masturbate her. Alice was moaning into his mouth. Her hips rocked, against his hand, trying to find some satisfaction. The man found her wet, and willing. He broke the passionate kiss.

"I'll have you later. After, you have been properly whipped. You will be much more receptive."

Alice was shocked, by his statement. She was not sure, how she could be more receptive, than she was right now. The idea of being whipped frightened her. It did not dampen her adore. It seemed, somehow, like the proper thing, to have done to her.

The man stood her, onto a small stool. He, loudly, announced to the party.

"Come see Allen's new slave. She's quite passionate. I'm sure she'll entertain us all tonight."

Alice was in a total blush, from being publicly displayed before the strangers. The man produced a small whip. He slashed her, across her ass.

"Hold your shoulders up. Push out your lovely tits. Everyone wants to see your tits."

Alice straightened up, and thrust out her thinly covered breasts. The man used the whip on her again.

"I gave you a command. I heard no answer. This whip can bring you pleasure. It can also, bring you much pain."

Alice was crying.

"Yes sir."

The people at the party, crowded around Alice. They handled her intimately. Alice was beginning to shudder, as the erotic feelings filled her body. Her public display was as exciting, as the stimulation of her private places.

Alice moaned. She rocked her hips. She was in full heat. She wanted, all of them to take her. She wanted to be used. Right now. In full view of everyone.

Several people, both men and women, pulled her head down to kiss her. She responded to them all. One woman spoke to her, after a passionate kiss.

"I'll beat your ass, while my husband fucks you. Then you'll eat my cunt, until I am full. It'll be at least a seven course meal for you. With whippings, before, and after, each course."

Alice's blush flared again, as she heard the words.

Alice was bright red. She was fully aroused, when Allen returned. Allen was now dressed in a pair of light silk pants. He was bare to the waist. Alice could see him clearly, from her vantage point, without lifting her bowed head. He was in excellent physical shape.

Allen had a wide, jewel encrusted, belt around his waist, from which hung a thin flexible whip. His upper body had been rubbed with oil. His chest shone in the light.

All of the sensations, caused Alice to swoon a little. She lost her balance. She stumbled off of the stool, almost falling onto the floor.

Allen became angry.

"You clumsy bitch."

Allen pushed her down onto the arm of a large padded chair. He used the whip on her ass, and her thighs.

Allen was enraged with lust. He stripped her harem pants down. He pulled out his erection. He began to fuck her from behind, with long powerful strokes. Alice began to moan. She began to scream, the sounds of pleasure. She was shuddering from the powerful orgasm.

Alice fucked back with her hips. She was reaching for another orgasm. She felt Allen, increase the speed, and power, of his thrusts. He reached for his orgasm. Alice found her second orgasm, as Allen pumped his lust deep into her body.

Allen left her no time, for an after glow. He pulled her from the chair, onto her knees before him. Allen pushed his softening cock into her mouth, with a terse command.

"Clean me up. Bitch."

Alice blushed, at the sound of the crude, vulgar words. She licked, and sucked, him clean.

Allen led Alice over to a table, surrounded by chairs, and a couch. Allen made her crawl, on her hands and knees. He led her by the leash. Allen made Alice kneel beside him. He sat down with a group of men, and women. Allen was served, snacks and drinks, by a naked slave. He relaxed back and smiled.

Alice was not the only slave kneeling before their master. A woman had a naked male slave, kneeling at her feet.

"She's pretty. Where'd you find her?"

"She's one of the prostitutes, down at the campus."

Alice blushed deeply. She bowed her head further, trying to hide her face. Allen pulled her head up, so that everyone could see her face.

"She gives blow jobs, to the guys on campus. She works quite cheap, I understand."

Allen looked into her scarlet face.

"How much did you charge for the blow job, you gave at the party?"

Tears were spilling out of her eyes. Her lower lip was trembling, as she stammered out.

"One hundred dollars."

Allen slapped her, soundly.

"I didn't hear the word 'sir' when you answered. Speak up, so that we can all hear you."

Alice was crying.

"I charged one hundred dollars, sir."

"I'll give her a hundred dollars for a blow job."

Allen laughed slightly.

"I'll make her do it. Only because you're my friend. And, she needs training. You'll give me the hundred. She's my slave."

The overweight man was dressed in a roman toga. He quickly had his semi erect cock out.

Allen spoke, as he looked down at Alice.

"Go to work, my pretty prostitute, earn me some money."

"Yes sir."

Alice crawled over to the man. She began to stroke his cock, as she took it into her mouth.

Allen had risen to his feet. He was standing behind her. He used the whip, on her almost naked ass.

"Put one hand, between your legs. Get busy with it. I want you to enjoy your work."

Alice worked her hand under the waist band, of her harem pants. She began to masturbate. She used her mouth on the, now, fully erect cock. Allen continued to use the whip on her. She pleasured the man, and herself.

Alice was alive with passion as she worked. Alice reached her orgasm before he did. She found it hard to keep sucking the man. She screamed, and moaned, her orgasm out, around the mans cock. She was shuddering, as she masturbated the man into her mouth. She was almost in convulsions, as the mans cock swelled in her hand. He began to pump his salty emissions, into her mouth.

Alice took the strangers offering. She licked the man clean.

Allen had returned to his seat. He motioned Alice, back to her position of servitude, at his feet. Allen ignored Alice, except to feed her tide bits from his hand, and alcohol from his mouth.

"How much to fuck her?"

"The only way you'll get a piece of her ass tonight, is to bid on her. I am putting her up for auction, at the slave market."

The man looked at his watch.

"We better get going. It's almost one. The auction will start soon."

Alice could not believe what she was hearing. She was shocked. She was also, more excited than she had ever been. Her fantasy world, had never been as exciting as this.

CHAPTER

Allen, and most of the group, went to the back of the manor house. Alice followed her master, crawling on her hands and knees. Allen lead her with the golden leash. Alice followed her master. She followed willingly, led by her own lust.

They entered a large room. Allen stopped to greet several people. He pulled Alice to her feet. He displayed her, to his friends. Everyone was quite free, with the explorations of her body. Alice's passion raised, as the strangers fondled her.

The room was large, and dimly lit. There was a stage in one corner of the room. The stage was well lit, by several small spot lights. Around the room were several small tables, set up like a bistro. Naked, or nearly naked slaves, waited on the tables. Along one wall, was another stage. That stage, was not as well lit. On the narrow stage, were various bondage devices. Some of them were in use.

Alice watched, in fascination, from lowered eyes, as the slaves were bound, and punished. The sounds of whips, on bare flesh, punctuated the room. There was an area that had pillows, and bean bag furniture, laying on the floor.

Several guests, and slaves, were reclining on them. Sex acts were being preformed, throughout the room. A vibrant aura, of sexuality, filled the room. She could not only see the open sex, she could smell it. The deep musky scent, of sexual arousal, filled the room. Alice was excited, by it all.

Allen chatted a while, with his friends. He led Alice to the main stage. Two women were displayed on small pedestals. Both of them were bound, with their hands behind their backs.

One of the women was naked. The other woman had only high heels, and silk stockings held up by garters. Both of them, had the marks of a whip, on their bodies.

Allen led her to the front of the stage. He stood her in the bright light of one of the spots.

"Remove your clothes. A slave, is always sold naked."

Alice was beyond blushing, as she removed her shear top, and her harem pants. Alice had never been so naked in her life, as she was now. Allen bound her hands behind her back. He led her to a small pedestal. He placed her on it. Allen left her on display, as he went to talk to the man on the stage.

The man on the stage somewhat frightened Alice. He was bare to the waist . He held a long springy whip in his hand. His aura of control, permeated the area around him. His head was shaved. He sported a large mustache. There seemed to be, no gentleness about him.

Allen spoke to the man for awhile, before he left the stage. Alice was on display, for what seemed like forever to her. She stood bound in the spot light. She was aroused. Her vagina was wet.

Alice was not sure what would happen to her. She was sure, she would be well used, before long. She flirted with anticipation as she waited. The longer she waited, the more aroused she became.

Alice waited in silence. The man walked to the front of the stage. He spoke, in a firm, strong voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen it is time for the annual slave auction. I am the Master of the stage. As you know, this is one of our main fund raisers for the club. So bid high. We have always shrived to sell, only the highest quality slaves, at the annual auction. Tonight is no exception. We have three prime examples of the finest slaves available. We also have the slave pen."

As he spoke, a large cage was rolled into the room alongside the stage. There were several naked women and two naked men in the cage.

"The slaves in the pen, are all well trained. You will remember two of them. They were on pedestals last year. If you missed having them last year, this is your chance. The slaves in the slave pen, will be auctioned off for the night. The high bidder, at each round of bidding, will have their choice of the slaves left in the pen."

The man stepped back. He looked at the three women on the pedestals,

"Tonight we have three new slaves. All three of them, stand on the pedestals for the first time. They're not well trained. I'm sure, the winning bidder will further their education."

There was general laughter throughout the room.

"First, we have Ellen,"

He pointed to the naked woman beside Alice.

"She has been a slave for only one month. She's a little pain princess. The more of the whip she gets, the hotter she becomes."

The man used his whip on her ass.

"Turn slowly so the people can see your finest feature, which is behind you."

There was general laughter in the room.

"Yes sir,"

The blond young woman was pretty with a narrow waist and small pert breasts. When she turned around, she displayed a broad, firm ass, which was covered with fresh, thin, red slashes, across the expanse of it.

"Keep your face to the wall, we're selling your ass. Not your face."

There was laughter in the room. The laughter drowned out Ellen's demure reply.

"Yes sir."

The man walked up to the woman in heels. Her red hair shone in the spotlight. Her large breasts seemed out of place on her slight figure

"This is Mary."

He fondled her, between her legs.

"Certainly, not the Virgin Mary."

The laughter subsided, as the man continued.

"Mary has been a slave, for about three months. She performs for the women, as well, as she performs for the men. The whip does not excite her, but it does not turn her off. What does turn her on, is being forcefully taken by more than one person. Get a group together, and bid for her services. She will amuse, you all. Both, with her services, and her dance. She is a professional topless dancer, when she is not serving her master."

The man used her hair, to pull her head down to him. He kissed her passionately. She responded to his kiss.

The man turned to Alice, leering at her, as he stalked her. He casually used his hand between her legs. He used his whip on her ass, as he masturbated her. Alice's lust rose.

She began to moan. She rocked her hips, as her passion raised. She began to utter sharp sounds of passion, as her lust rose higher. Just as she was beginning to rise to orgasm, the man stopped.

Alice groaned out her frustration. She spoke, in a soft pleading voice.

"Please."

The man used his whip, with force, on her ass.

"No one told you to speak."

The force of the lash, brought tears to her eyes. The man walked around in front of her.

"This is Nona."

Alice's eyes flared open, at the name.

"Her master has not named her yet, so we'll call her Nona, for no name. I'm sure, none of you care what her name is."

The laughter returned, then died our quickly. An aura of sexuality, was replacing the air of humor. The lust coming from the audience, was directed at the bound women on the stag. Alice could feel, the lust from their eyes, like a caress on her body. Her public display was an aphrodisiac to her.

"This is a special slave. She has just been captured tonight. She's never been sold before. She's totally untrained. We'll find out if the whip excites her. Here. Tonight. On this stage."

The man turned to Alice. He Masturbated her, until she was, again, moaning.

"The whip does not seem to turn her off, as you can see."

Alice was rocking her hips, against the probing hand. She was breathing hard. The man stopped. Tears of frustration, filled her eyes. She wanted to beg, the Master of the stage to continue. She knew that her answer, would be the whip.

He turned his back to Alice, as he spoke to the audience

"Nona will be auctioned twice. Both times, the winning bid will claim her on stage. When she is finished, she'll spend the night in her master's bed."

The man turned from Alice.

"We will start the auction, with your selection from the slave pen. The auction will start at five hundred dollars. Who will give me the first bid."

Alice listened, as the bids rose. The winning bid, was fifteen hundred dollars. Alice wondered, how much she was worth. She was sure it would be more, than the slaves in the pen.

Alice was ready for anything. She was defiantly, ready to fuck. She thought about Mary. Alice wondered how she would respond, to being taken by several people at once. She had never thought about it, before.

Right now, she felt she could serve a football team, and still have some passion left over. Her frustration caused her to whimper, and moan. The man hit her with the whip. He issued a sharp, one word, command.

"Silence."

The winner of the first auction, was the woman who had spoken to her earlier. As she passed Alice, she pulled her head down. She kissed Alice with passion.

"I'll feed you, another time. I'm sure, Allen will let me have you. Your dinner will take some time to eat. I'll keep it hot for you."

Alice blushed at the suggestion. She lowered her eyes, as she responded.

"Yes ma'am"

The woman picked out her slave.

"If you don't please my husband tonight, you won't be able to sit in a chair tomorrow."

The naked young woman lowered her head, and her eyes.

"Yes Mistress, I'll serve you, and your husband, well."

The Master of the stage, auctioned off another of the cage slaves. He announced there would be a short break. He went to the back of the stage. He pulled a naked slave up from her knees.

Alice had not noticed her, until now. The Master, drug the woman to the center of the stage.

"I can't work, like this."

He pulled out his erection. He forced it into her mouth. He used the whip on her back, as he fucked her mouth. It was not a blow job, in any sense. He used her mouth like a vagina. He fucked her mouth, deeply.

The young woman, not only accepted it, she began to masturbate, as she was being used. The young woman was deeply into her lust, as her master ejaculated into the back of her throat.

He pushed his slave, onto her stomach, on the carpeted stage. He began to beat her ass with the whip.

"Get your hand, out of my cunt. You will get off, if and when, I decide, not you."

With frustration in her eyes, the young woman withdrew her hand.

"Yes master."

With a gesture from the man, the slave returned to her place, at the back of the stage. She knelt in a classic slave position. She awaited her next order with sparkling eyes.

The man walked over to a small bar against the wall. He had a drink, as he straightened his costume. He returned his attention to the audience.

"I am ready to resume. This work, does raise me up."

Alice could see nothing in the room. Her world had shrunk, to the circle of light she stood in. She could hear, both the sounds of leather on flesh, and the sounds of passion, from outside her sphere of light.

The man walked up to Ellen. He spoke in his normal, firm voice.

"We will now auction off Ellen. I don't want to serve you a cold slave, so we'll warm her up."

He untied Ellen's bound hands. He pushed her onto her knees. Ellen knelt as a pleasure slave. Her head was bowed. Her back was straight. Her knees were apart. Her hands rested on her thighs. Her shoulders were back. Her tits were proudly displayed. Ellen was smiling slightly. Her eyes were alive, with excitement.

"I will auction off this whip, ten times. The winner will come on stage, and use the whip. Lovely Ellen will count out each one, of her ten stripes. After each stripe, Ellen will thank the winner for her punishment."

He looked down at Ellen, with a leer.

"You deserve punishment, don't you?"

Ellen spoke, without changing her position.

"Yes sir."

"What did you do bad this week, that deserves punishment?"

Ellen smiled, with an impish smile.

"I gave my professor a blow job, for a good grade. I didn't tell my master, sir."

"One wonders, about the truth of this story. The fact is, this little pain princess will make up any story, to get what she wants.

The man began the auction, of the whip. One by one, the winners claimed the whip, and applied it to Ellen, as she knelt. After each stripe, she counted the number aloud. She spoke clearly, after each count.

"Thank you for my punishment, sir."

The last person, to buy the use of the whip, was the same woman who had spoken to Alice earlier. This time, the woman did not speak. She did pause by Alice, to pinched one of her nipples sharply. She was leering, as she blew Alice a kiss.

The woman went to Ellen. She used the whip with force. She was looking directly at Alice, as she used it.

"Ten. Thank you mistress, for my punishment."

The woman handed back the whip. She spoke casually, to Alice as she left the stage.

"Soon."

The Master of the stage, began to auction off Ellen. Ellen fetched $6,500. Alice was surprised at the figure. She still wondered, how much she was worth.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers