Alicia and the Chain Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, now I have really done it, I thought, while Nelf returned with a mirror. I have done one of the most extreme body modifications the Piercer has to offer, one that was mostly avoided even by the most perverted individuals - I became a chained girl, a flossed girl. On top of it, it was irreversible - apparently the chain was really close to being indestructible, and any force that was able to break it (if there was any) was life threatening to the chained person. Did I go overboard or what?

I felt a sharp tug on my right nipple ring (and, as a consequence, on my chain), and heard Nelf's slightly annoyed voice. "Hey, don't daydream now - I thought you were curious how you looked." Oh, I was curious alright - why did you kept pinching and pulling my nipples every time you had the opportunity, Nelf? But first, my outlook, from the top down.

My face looked significantly different than before, my lips pulled slightly to the sides by the piercings, the metal links exiting from the corners from my mouth. The distance between them widened a bit as they approached my big boobs, their cherry with the rings the anchoring point to them, making the outside chain part manageable, and forcing them onto one of my erogenous zones. My breasts and nipples were flattened slightly by the tension, forcing them closer to my body, but I did not worry about it - they were firm enough to withstand the pressure. The chain-parts gotten closer and closer as mirror-image went downwards from my ribcage to my belly, finally meeting at my belly button. The locking mechanism was much simpler than I expected - namely, there weren't any, the chain looked like it was always this way, it were just three links connecting the one of their friends instead the usual two. My belly button ring protruded slightly from my toned abs, keeping the upper parts up there simply by their tension.

I kept looking as Nelf went even more southwards, the chain lifted slightly by my mons pubis, then it stretched at, or should I say, into, my labia. My pussy lips were not really big or prominent, I certainly had nothing on some of the females of Stretchington, where labia stretching was popular, but they were still decently meaty, and, of course, sensitive. My clit was invisible, but I sure as hell felt it - a constant cool sensation and a slight friction over it every time I moved my body in any way. I spread and lifted my legs as she continued her journey downwards, arriving to my (also stimulated) perineum, then finally my anus. The later had a slightly strange shape, forced slightly forward towards my vagina, but there was literally nothing I could do about it - except enjoy it, of course. It was like someone had hooked a finger in there, and constantly pulled on it, a constant source of arousal in the future.

"Want to give your new body a test run?" Nelf winked at me.

"Hell yes - but you have to help me" I replied.

"Of course, you brave girl".

12