Alicia Ch. 04

Story Info
Lady in Red: The adventure continues.
1.6k words
4.34
16.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Thump, thump, thump!

Alicia almost jumped out of her skin, as the rapid knocking, brought her out of her reverie.

Thump... Thump... Thump...

Three more spaced out knocks, brought a gasp of relief, and she rushed over to unlock and yank open the door.

Mike furtively glanced, both ways, along the deserted corridor, before slipping inside. He was carrying a couple of plastic shopping bags.

"What took you so long?" she gasped, grabbing his arm and dragging him into the room, then slamming the door, behind him. "You've been gone for over two hours!"

"Sorry," he grinned, "but it was my first time shopping in a ladies lingerie department! It was all a bit embarrassing!"

"Humph!" she snorted. "A likely story! Well... let's see what you've brought me then?"

"Typical of a woman," he thought, good-humouredly, "avaricious!"

He handed over the bags, and she dived in, eagerly pulling out the garments. She held up a wisp of red lace to the light, stretched between her fingers. "These panties are a bit on the brief side, aren't they?" she asked, with a rye grin.

"You did say to get something that I thought would suit you!"

"Hmm!" She dropped the bikini briefs, and picked up the matching bra. "There's not a lot to this thing either! It's a good job my boobs don't need much support!"

She unpacked the red dress, and held it up in front of her. "This is a bit on the skimpy side, too!" she exclaimed. "But, at least it's the right size!"

She laid the dress out on the bed, and took the shoe-box out of the other bag. She opened the box and took out a shiny, red court shoe, with a five-inch stiletto heel. She turned back to him with a smile. "They're gorgeous," she declared, "but not very practical!"

"I, ah, I was just imagining what you would look like in them," he admitted, with a boyish grin. "I never considered the practicalities!"

She rose up on tip-toe, and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm sorry darling! I'm not ungrateful, really! I'll try them on, shall I?"

"Mmm, yes please!"

"Help me off with these, then?"

He helped her to remove her tee-shirt, momentarily fondling her breasts and firm, flat stomach, before watching her slip out of his M & S briefs.

"I've become quite attached to these!" she murmured, with a grin, tossing the briefs aside.

She slipped the sheer, lacy half-cup bra on, and adjusted the cups, while he fastened the clasp between her shoulder blades. "Not bad," she conceded, before wriggling into the tight panties.

"They're a little tight," she said, examining herself in the mirror, "and they don't leave a great deal to the imagination, but they're very, very sexy! Thank you darling!"

Mike could clearly see her dark patch of pubic hair, through the sheer material of the gusset, and he felt his manhood stirring anew, inside his trousers. "You look great in them!" he croaked.

She slipped, the red minidress over her head, and slid her arms into the long sleeves, before tugging the skirt down over her hips. "Zip me up, darling," she murmured, turning her back to him.

Mike did as she requested, noting that she had to suck in her breath, before he could finish the job, then he stepped back to admire her. The dress was a little on the tight side, but not a bad fit, everything considered!

She sat down on the edge of the bed, and pulled on the high-heels. "It's a good job, I'm used to wearing high-heels," she said, with a grin. "A lot of girls would fall flat on their face, if they tried to walk in these things!"

She stood up and carefully walked over to the wall mirror, to examine herself. "Lady in Red," she declared, tugging at the hem of the miniskirt, which barely covered the cheeks of her tight bottom. "I just hope this outfit doesn't attract too much unwanted attention?"

Mike hadn't realized that the dress was quite so short, but he had to admit that she looked an absolute knockout in it! The high-heels forced her to push her hips forward, and her shoulders back, emphasizing her shapely figure and long legs. "You look fabulous!" he croaked, his mouth suddenly dry with lust.

He shook his head, and tried to get a firm grip on his emotions. "What's the plan, once we get away from here, then?" he asked.

She turned and swayed back over to him. "We'll go back to my place," she replied. "I hadn't really thought much beyond that, but at least I should be safe there! We can make further plans, when we get there!"

"Am I part of those future plans, then?" he asked, anxiously.

"Maybe!" she murmured, huskily, looking at him through her long eyelashes. "It's really up to you, Mike!"

Mike blinked and shook his head. "Right, then let's get this show on the road?" He picked up the telephone and ordered a taxi, to pick them up at the main entrance in ten minutes time.

He opened the outer door and checked the corridor. It looked deserted! "Look," he whispered, "if we see any of those men, snuggle your head into my shoulder, and start cooing a few words of endearment! With a bit of luck, they won't recognize you!"

She nodded, wide-eyed, and together, hand in hand, they made there way down the corridor to the elevator. Mike pressed the call button. He could feel her trembling, as he held her tight, around her slim waist. "Be brave, darling," he murmured, nuzzling her ear, "it won't be long now!"

The down lift arrived, and, as the door slid open, they both stepped onboard. There were only two other people in the elevator, both of them men, and, thankfully, both of them total strangers. The foyer button was already illuminated, so they waited for the lift to continue its descent. As the doors slid shut, Mike gave Alicia's hand a reassuring squeeze.

Both of the other occupants cast admiring glances at this vision in red. Alicia oozed sexuality, in her tight red minidress, that seemed to mould itself to her shapely curves. The short skirt revealed a huge expanse of naked thigh, making both men grow hot under the collar!

The elevator stopped at the third floor and a young woman got on, who cast Alicia a disapproving glance, before it continued, without further interruption, to the ground floor. The doors slid open, and they allowed the other three occupants to disembark, before following, arm in arm, into the hubbub of the busy lobby.

There was a sharp intake of breath from Alicia. "There's one of those goons over by the desk," she hissed. "I think it's the one who stabbed Stephen! Oh, Jesus, what shall we do?"

Mike could feel her body trembling like a leaf in a storm, as he tightened his grip about her waist. "Hang on to me tightly and try not to panic!" he muttered, reassuringly. "Stay close to that side of me, so you're obscured from his view!"

"O-Okay!" she stuttered, swallowing hard. "Whatever you do, hold on to me tight, or I might just faint with fright!"

With her face pressed into his neck, they made there way, slowly across the busy foyer, toward the revolving doors, like two young lovers. The big man was deep in conversation with the under-manager, behind the reception desk, and didn't even glance up once, as they sauntered past.

Mike pushed her through the revolving doors, and quickly followed. "Wow!" he gasped. The thug hadn't even glanced in their direction.

Once outside, he peered around. "Any sign of either of the other two?" he grated, wondering where the bloody taxi had gotten to!

"N-No!" she whispered. "At least, I don't think so? Where's that fucking cab?"

Before he could answer her, a black cab swung into the curb, with a screech of brakes. "Taxi for O'Reilly?" the driver called, leaning over toward them.

"Yeah!" Mike nodded, and bundled the frightened girl into the back seat, before scrambling in after her.

"Where too, Guv?" enquired the driver, glancing over his shoulder.

"Where too, Alicia?" Mike prompted, squirming into a more comfortable position, on the leather seat.

"Oh, sorry! Ah, 144, Acacia Avenue, NW15, please driver," Alicia responded, in a small voice.

"Right you are, Miss!" The cab driver signaled, and pulled out into the heavy city traffic, narrowly missing a dray wagon.

"There, there! We're safe now, darling," Mike murmured, patting her thigh, after firstly checking that there was no sign of pursuit, through the rear window!

She threw her arms about his neck, and began to kiss him, frantically. "Oh Mike, Mike, darling, I was absolutely terrified back there," she sobbed, tears filling her big, brown eyes.

"The ordeal's over now, honey," he murmured, rubbing her smooth thigh. "You're safe now!"

"Thank God!" she gasped, smiling for the first time since they had left the hotel room. Her right hand dropped into his lap, and started to fumble with the zip of his fly, pulling it down, with unseemly haste, before slipping inside, and cradling his hot ballsack. "I think I've started to fall in love with you, Mike," she confessed, as her fingers pulled aside the crotch of his briefs, and took a firm grip, on his hardening erection.

"Ooohhh!" He gave a low moan, and kissed her back, his fingers slipping beneath the hem of her short skirt and rubbing against the damp crotch of her panties. "I love you too," he murmured, as his fingers slipped beneath her knicker elastic, and cupped her hot, moist sex. "I've never met anyone quite like you before, Alicia!"