Alicia Ch. 04

Story Info
A submissive man and his dominant female partner.
4k words
4.61
33.3k
8

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

That week, I gave my landlord a month's notice so that I wouldn't lose my deposit, and moved in with Alicia. Most of my furniture and kitchen stuff went into storage, along with my TV and stereo. Alicia's were much better anyway. We combined our tape and CD collections. Gradually our two households became one.

It could be argued that I was taking a big chance, moving in with a woman whom I had been seeing for only a couple of weeks. But I never had a moment's doubt, not after the weekend we spent together. Something about taking care of that woman and having her take care of and discipline me caused me to cross over into love for her and submission to her will. During the move-in phase, Alicia asked me, "Phillip, will you miss your apartment?"

"No, mistress. I'm right where I want to be. I know what I'm doing."

Of course, there were financial arrangements to be worked out. I would pay half the rent on the condo, and half the utilities. Alicia would pay for the groceries. Entertainments such as dinners out, movies and other things we would play by ear.

In return, I would keep the house, do the shopping and cooking, and take care of Alicia.

We decided it would be best to keep our relationship a secret for the time being.

These details were worked out in the month prior to the actual dissolving of my household. Like most couples, we negotiated for our roles in the relationship. During that month, although I stayed at Alicia's most nights, we had sex only once, and I didn't get spanked at all. It was as if we were saving that part for later, when I had finally moved in for good.

I could already tell that Alicia would have a bigger adjustment to make than me. A bit passive and submissive by nature, I had no trouble melding my life to hers. I wanted someone to take care of, and I wanted someone to guide and discipline me. Alicia, on the other hand, was used to being alone. I was assigned just a small space in the closet, because her clothes had to be hung up just so. This I took in stride. After all, she was the dominant in the relationship. But when she began insulting me personally, or denigrating the job I did in the hospital, I had to protest.

For instance, one evening we were cleaning the last of my stuff out of my apartment. Alicia had been bitchy all evening, and she remarked nastily, "You know, you RTs are not much more than glorified knob turners. I mean, I'm glad that you're there and all, but it's the physicians that really make the decisions."

That remark struck home. I'm not that sensitive, but I was proud of the job I did at the hospital. I considered myself one of the better respiratory therapists. "Alicia, I don't know what has you so pissed off, but it's no reason for you to say something like that. I always try to do the best job that I can for you, both here and at the hospital. And I try my best to give good patient care all the time."

"You better watch your mouth before you make me really mad, mister. I could be turning those controls on the ventilator just as well as you could, Phillip. You know that I'm right. Granted, I'm grateful that you're there to turn them for me, but you don't carry the responsibility that I do."

"It's true that I don't carry the same responsibility, but I carry my share. Having those respirators operating correctly is crucial. Most people in the RT department do a good job."

"Yeah, but there are some real shits, as well," she said.

We dropped it after that, but, I could tell she was still mad. Later, when we were at her condo, she handed me a pillow and said, "Take the couch for tonight."

The next morning, I woke up first, pulled my tired self off the couch, and walked into the bedroom. Alicia was awake, sitting up in bed, reading a book. She saw me.

"Good morning," she said, a little smile on her face.

"Good morning," I said. "What would you like for breakfast."

"Nothing right now," she said. She patted the bed beside her and said, "Come over here."

I walked over and got on the bed beside her. I especially loved the way she smelled in the morning. It was a combination of warm femininity and sleep.

I wanted her to touch me, to soothe me, to not be mad any more. My feelings had been hurt, but with a word or a caress, she could make me feel better.

Alicia put her arm around me and pulled me close. I snuggled in and laid my head on her breasts, and she stroked my hair. "I'm having a little trouble adjusting to having someone around all the time," she said quietly. "Up to now, it's always been just me. I've come to realize in the past few years that I really have a lot of repressed anger inside. Before, I could take it out on other doctors, or staff members, or even the diseases I was treating. But now, there's you, and you're available. Although I care about you, I still find myself taking cheap shots. I'll try to do better."

"I don't really mind, as long as I can stay with you. Just don't send me away," I said.

"I'm not going to send you away," she said. "Pull your underwear down. I want to look at your butt." I did so, and laid across her lap. My cock was erect, and I was trembling in anticipation. It was not my place to tell my mistress what I wanted, but I wanted to be spanked good and hard, and then I wanted sex.

She lightly stroked my butt. "You are completely healed," she said. "How long has it been since you were spanked?"

"Almost a month," I said, pouting a little.

"Well, we'll remedy that--once you're in here for good." She reached under me and grasped my erection. The pleasure exploded in my brain. "I bet you're ready for sex, too. Well, I don't want you to come yet. Don't even masturbate. When the time comes, I'll take care of both those problems. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered.

She slapped me on the butt and said, "Now, get up and make me some breakfast. What is left to do at your apartment?"

"I'm almost done," I said as I got up. "I've got to vacuum and scrub the kitchen floor, and the bathroom's got to be cleaned."

"Let's see. Today is Saturday. Will you be finished over there by tomorrow afternoon?"

"I should be," I said. "The landlord's going to inspect on Monday, but there won't be any problem. The place is in better shape than when I rented it."

"When do you go back to work?"

"This is my long weekend. I go back on Tuesday."

"Okay," she said, looking up at me, "here's what we'll do. Finish up at your apartment today and tomorrow, and in celebration of your moving in with me, we'll have a little party tomorrow night. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great, Mistress."

"Good," she said, gesturing me down to her. I leaned down, and Alicia put her hand on my face, pulled me to her, and kissed me with all the tenderness and promise she could muster.

It had been a while since she had kissed me like that, and for a moment, I lost myself in her hungry lips. In an instant, that kiss reaffirmed all the reasons I was with her in the first place. Her emotions and appetites were so profound that I felt myself submerging into her. Alicia was such a big woman in so many ways, that I felt that she could have folded me into her with no trouble.

"I hope you're ready for tomorrow night," she said, smiling a little.

"I am always ready for you, Mistress," I said.

* * *

Alicia had to go into the hospital for a while that day, so I drove over to my apartment and worked hard cleaning it up. I got everything done but the bathroom, and I could finish that on Sunday. I got back at about three that Saturday afternoon to find Alicia listening to the stereo and reading a medical journal. Thankfully, she was in a good mood.

"What would you like for dinner?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter to me," she said.

I took pork chops out of the refrigerator to thaw, then went over to the couch with a book of my own, to pass the time until it was time to cook dinner. After a while, she called me over to the couch where she was reclining. She was still wearing a blouse and slacks, and I suggested that she get into something looser.

"I'll rub your back some," I cajoled.

She agreed, padded into the bedroom, and came back in a loose terrycloth lounging outfit. I put my hands underneath the thin material of the top, and began kneading her shoulders. She sighed heavily and let her head loll back and forth.

"Phillip," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"I am not easy to get along with," she said. "But no matter what happens, stay with me. I want you to know that now, while I'm feeling relaxed and comfortable with you."

"I'm not going anywhere," I said.

She pulled me around and made me lie on the couch beside her. We kissed and petted for a long time. I was very, very hard, and she noticed it.

"Mmmm, you really are ready for sex, aren't you?" she said.

"It's been about two weeks now, mistress."

She reached down into my scrub pants--I had changed after I got home--and began stroking me up and down. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling."

"Does that feel good, Phillip?"

"Yes Mistress, it does."

"Do you want to come?"

"Only if you say so," I managed to reply. "However, Mistress, I think that I should warn you, that if you continue touching me like that, I may not be able to help myself."

She took her hand off me, pulled my pants up, and tied the drawstring. "We'll save it for later, then, Phillip. Besides, I have something special planned for you tomorrow night." She patted me gently down there, and picked up her journal again. I got up and went into the kitchen to check on the pork chops. They were thawed, so I made dinner.

Later that night, we went out to a movie. When we came back, she made me sleep nude with her, but didn't touch me. She kissed me goodnight and we slept. The next morning, I got up, made coffee, made her breakfast, then went over to my apartment, where I finished cleaning the bathroom.

I was proud of myself. The apartment was spotless. I was a good respiratory therapist, but I was an excellent housekeeper. Alicia had also found that out once I started cleaning her condo.

It so happened that the manager was at the complex performing a repair. I saw him and managed to convince him to inspect my apartment then and there. It passed--of course--and we filled out the paperwork for me to get my security deposit back.

I returned to Alicia's condo with a light heart. Once I had told her that I was officially separated from my old apartment, she said, "Good. Let's go out to dinner this evening and celebrate. I've got to admit, Phillip, that I'm happy for us. I'm glad you are here with me."

"Why don't you let me do your body care this afternoon? I would love to get you ready," I said.

We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other's company. We put music on the stereo and sipped cold white wine while I bathed her and shaved her, did her hair and nails, and helped her pick out her clothes for the evening. A couple of weeks earlier, I had bought her a satin bra and panties for just this occasion. I brought them out and helped her get into them. Their deep teal color complemented her pale skin and red hair perfectly. For my sake, she wore a black lace garter belt and stockings. In her lingerie, Alicia was breathtaking!

We then spent a considerable amount of time choosing her outfit. She settled on a simple, mid-length silk sheath in a beautiful shimmery green. I added a string of small pearls and matching earrings, and the effect was perfect.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"You need shoes," I said. I looked through her closet until I found what I was looking for: black high-heeled pumps. I knelt in front of her and slipped them on, then kissed the toe. "Now you look perfect."

Alicia walked over to the mirror and looked. "I must say, Phillip, that you have excellent taste in women's clothes. I've gotten more compliments in the month that we've known each other than in all the years I've been at this hospital. One of the interns even asked me out the other day. Of course," she looked at me smiling, with one eyebrow raised, "I refused."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said. I got up and stood behind her, pulling the dress up a little, and straightening the hem.

"Stop fussing over me now. Go get dressed so that we can go."

I went into the bedroom, chose a white dress shirt, burgundy tie, and my best dark blue sport coat. I put on gray slacks, and slipped on penny loafers. When I got into the living room, Alicia said, "You look nice, Phillip. But I think that we should go clothes shopping for you, soon. Come, stand with me in front of the mirror."

We stood in front of the mirror. I thought we made a handsome, if slightly incongruous couple. There was Alicia, red-haired and beautiful, dressed in deep green and standing more than six inches taller than me because of the heels she was wearing. And there I was, sort of short and (I thought) nerdy-looking, quite a bit smaller than Alicia. She stepped behind me, put her arms around me, and rested her chin on the top of my head.

"We make a nice couple," Alicia said, a bit wonderingly.

"I consider myself very lucky, Mistress," I said quietly.

"Me, too," she replied.

Alicia took me out to the swankiest steak place in town. She ordered for me, held my hand, and generally was at her most appealing all night. "If I didn't know better, Alicia," I said, "I'd think you were trying to seduce me."

"You just wait until I get you home," she said archly.

We had a full meal, but Alicia limited my alcohol, and insisted that I have coffee. "I don't want you too drunk tonight to do your duty," she said.

"There is no chance of that, I assure you," I said.

After dinner, we walked the few blocks to her car in brisk autumn air. It was now late October, and the air was crisp and cool. Alicia took my hand and held it firmly. As we got near her car, I started to walk ahead and open the door for her, as always. She stopped me and said, "No, tonight, let me do it."

She opened the passenger side door and held it for me. I slipped in, protesting a little.

"Hush," she said, closing the door. She slipped into the driver's side and buckled up, then started the car and pulled out of the parking spot.

"Mistress," I said, "I feel that I should be doing more for you this evening. All this attention is making me uncomfortable."

"Phillip, this is my way of showing you how much I appreciate you. I'm glad you're moving in with me; I just want to do a little something for you."

"But it's really not necessary," I said.

"Oh, shut up and enjoy it," she said, a slight edge to her voice. "Let me do this thing. Besides, you'll be doing something for me soon enough." She reached down and squeezed my thigh.

It suddenly occurred to me that Alicia may have been trying to make up for what she had said to me earlier that week.

When we got to the door of our condo, she handed me her keys. I opened the door and quickly checked to make sure that nothing was amiss. This was something that I always did for Alicia, and I was glad she let me do it this time as well. We went in, I helped her off with her cloak, and as I was hanging it up, she said, "Now, I'm going into the bedroom. Don't come in until I say so."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said.

I took my sport coat off and laid it across the couch, but kept my tie and shirt on. In a few minutes, I heard, "Come in, Phillip."

The bedroom was dark and lit by candles. Alicia lay across the bed with her bra and panties on, and nothing else. Her eyes were shining in the soft glow of the candles. There was soft jazz on the bedside radio.

"Undress for me, Phillip," she said.

I wasn't sure exactly how to go about it, so I started by kicking off my shoes, and slipping off my socks. Then I loosened my tie and removed it, draping it neatly over the back of a chair. I started unbuttoning my shirt. I got all the way down to the bottom, pulled my shirttail out, and slipped the shirt off. I started to loosen my belt, and Alicia said, "Come over here and let me do that."

I walked over to her. She sat up in bed and moved to the edge. I stood in front of her. Her cheeks were slightly flushed, her lips parted. I could feel her warm breath on my belly as she moved in close and undid my belt. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. She put her arms around my waist and embraced me, nuzzling my erect cock through the material of my underwear. Then, she pulled my shorts down. My cock sprang out at her. I heard her sigh.

"Phillip," she said quietly, "I love our sex together. It means very, very much to me."

She leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth, sucking on me hard. The sudden surge of pleasure made me groan out loud. Gently, gently, I touched my beloved mistress' hair. She looked up at me and said, "Go ahead and touch my hair, if you like."

I ran my fingers through her thick, slightly coarse hair. Alicia swallowed my cock completely, bobbing her head up and down, savoring me, as I savored the feeling. Then, she stopped.

She slipped back on to bed so that she reclined in the middle of it. She said, "Get across my lap, Phillip."

I began trembling with eagerness. Quickly, I slipped out of my shorts and pants and, with my iron-hard cock jutting out in front of me, got onto the bed.

"Wait a minute," she said. "Help me out of these things."

I leaned over her and undid the clasp of the bra. Her large, firm, fragrant breasts fell free, and Alicia said, "That's better. Now my panties." I knelt in front of her and grasped the waistband of the satin panties. Alicia raised her butt off the bed, and I slipped them down and off. She was now gloriously nude. I couldn't help it, and I buried my face in her pubic hair, breathing in the aroma of her sex, and kissing her fervently down there. Alicia stroked my hair and let me do it as long as I wanted.

I got into my usual place across her lap, with my cock wedged in between her thighs. I felt her caress on my bottom, and then she said, "Are you ready, Phillip?"

Overcome with emotion, I answered, "Yes, oh yes, Mistress."

When the blows began, I was surprised that it wasn't her hand that I was feeling. Instead, she was spanking me with a wooden hairbrush. She started on the backs of my thighs, just above my knees, and gradually worked her way up.

At first, it merely warmed me. But as she continued, the blows got harder and harder, and the pain began to mount. My cock got harder and harder, and began leaking pre-come. I squirmed under her, one part of me wanting to dodge the blows, another part of me wanting to accept them, embrace them.

Inexorably, the hairbrush came down again and again. The pain became almost unbearable. Each slap of the brush sent a burst of fire throughout my loins. I began moaning with pain, and eventually crying out. It wasn't long before I had tears in my eyes. And still the blows came.

She had now worked her way up to my buttocks. She concentrated squarely on the fleshy part, before moving over to each side. Then, she moved back and spanked the fleshy part again.

At one point, the pain became so intense, that it was almost subliminal. I was aware that I was being struck again and again, but I could no longer tell precisely where I was being hit. My whole bottom was a mass of fiery hot sensation. It was impossible to pin down any specific area.

Finally, Alicia stopped. I was sure that it had been one of the worst spankings I had ever had. My ass throbbed with a heavy, burning pain that I was sure would be there for quite a while.

I heard her say, "God, Phillip, I spanked you until my arm was too tired to go on, and you were still crying for more. Here, lay on your side, honey."

Gingerly, I got off of her and lay down on my side. Alicia looked down at me and said, "Is that what you needed, Phillip?"

Hot tears came to my eyes and I nodded silently.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers
12