Alicia Ch. 06

Story Info
Alicia, in the clutches of Arnie Sidebottom.
1.7k words
4.42
16.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

Mike awoke, with a groan, holding onto his throbbing forehead. As he rolled over and tried to sit up, a jagged pain shot through his head. "Unngh! What hit me?" he groaned, trying to focus on his surroundings. The room seemed totally unfamiliar. "Where the hell am I?" he wondered, blinking to help clear his vision.

Memories came flooding back. This was Alicia's apartment. "Alicia, where are you?" he asked himself, anxiously, twisting his head around, searching. Another jagged pain shot through his befuddled brain, and he groaned with agony.

"Alicia?" he called out, in a panicky voice. He staggered to his feet, and lurched into the bedroom. There was no sign of the girl, but the wardrobe doors were wide open, and most of her clothes seemed to be missing!

"Alicia?" he called out again, staggering out and running into the adjoining kitchen. This room was equally deserted. She was obviously someplace else, but where? He ran over to the outer door, opened it and stared out. The corridor was deserted!

As he turned to re-enter the room, his eyes alighted on a sheet of blue writing paper, on the coffee table. He hurried over and picked it up. There was a short message scrawled on it, in block capitals:

DARLING MIKE,

PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T GO TO THE POLICE, OR TRY TO FIND ME, OR I SHALL BE KILLED! IT'S BEEN NICE KNOWING YOU!

ALICIA

Tears of frustration, filled Mike's eyes. "The slimy bastards have kidnapped Alicia!" he snarled. "She'll be in mortal danger, for every second that she remains in their filthy hands! I have to find her and rescue her, but how? I dare not go to the cops. Damn, damn, damn!"

He searched the apartment, frantically looking for some sort of clue, but there was none. It was obvious from the way the place had been ransacked, that they'd searched the place thoroughly, looking for something? It was also clear, from the minimal amount of clothing and underwear remaining in her bedroom, that Alicia wasn't expecting to return!

His heart felt as if it was being squeezed in a vise, as he fought back the tears of frustration. "I've got to find her!" he kept repeating to himself, clenching and unclenching his fists. "If I ever get my hands on those bastards...."

Suddenly, he spotted something on the floor, over by the door, partially obscured by a chair. He bent down and picked it up. It was a half-used book of matches, with an advertisement on the back, for the 'Pink Flamingo Club', together with a Soho address.

"This might be a clue?" he figured, his eyes lighting up, momentarily. Then his shoulders slumped. "Or, it might just be one of the clip joints that Alicia works? Still, it's the only lead I've got!" He headed for the door.

-oOo-

Alicia was roughly bundled into the back of a large, black Mercedes saloon, by Bull, who then climbed in after her, while the other hood, who's name was Nick, dumped her bulging suitcase in the trunk, before climbing into the driver's seat.

Meanwhile, Arnie opened the offside rear door, and slid in alongside her. "Don't try anything stupid, my dear," he warned, "or we might have to come back and deal, permanently, with the boyfriend!"

Alicia shuddered. The man's eyes were like twin pools of ice. "No, I-I won't," she whispered, in a subdued voice. "This man is a psychopath," she realized, with a thrill of fear.

"Wha... What are you going to do with me?" she asked, fearfully, as the automobile pulled, quietly and smoothly, away from the kerb and proceeded along the avenue.

"I figure you might earn your keep, as a hostess?" Arnie replied, with an oily grin. "I could do with someone to entertain some of my more important guests, at the various meetings and parties that I organize, and you, my dear, might just be ideal?"

"W-Where are we going?"

"Back to my place! I think we shall have to put you up there, so we can keep a watchful eye on you!" He reached out, and squeezed her naked thigh, just above the knee, causing her to flinch away, involuntarily. He chuckled. "You'll have to be a bit friendlier than that, honey, if you expect to carry on breathing!" He beady eyes glittered, evilly, as he slipped a hand under her short skirt, and rested it against the tightly-stretched crotch of her sheer panties. "Much friendlier!" he added, rubbing stiffened fingers against her mons.

She gulped, nervously. "Y-Yes," she gasped, nodding her head. "I think I understand?"

"Good! Good!" Arnie leant forward and, tilting her chin, planted a light kiss on her freshly painted, crimson lips. He slipped the narrow spaghetti straps of her dress off her trembling shoulders, and pulled her top down, until her naked breasts popped out of the top. "Very good," he murmured, his thumbs flicking her pink nipples into full erection. "I can see that we're going to get along famously, you and I!"

-oOo-

When they reached the sprawling, ivy-covered mansion, in the Northern suburbs, Alicia was shown to her room, and ordered to pack her clothes away, and then take a shower in the en-suite bathroom.

She'd just finished showering and drying herself off, and had slipped into the short, terry toweling robe which had been conveniently provided, when the bedroom door flew open, and Arnie strode in!

"What do you want?" she asked, anxiously, continuing to rub her damp hair on a towel. "Can't you see that I've only just finished my shower?"

"I've brought some papers for you to sign!" he growled, handing them over to her.

"W-What sort of papers?" she asked, curious, despite her feelings of revulsion.

"Just your confession to the murder of Stephen Smith," he replied, matter-of-factly.

"WHAT?" she gasped, scarcely able to believe her ears. "You CAN'T be serious?"

His expression suddenly became ugly. "Better sign, if you know what's good for you, you dumb bimbo!" he snarled, thrusting a pen into her hand.

"No, I..." Alicia quickly read the typed confession, in her hand. It claimed that she had been Stephen's girlfriend, and that she'd become insanely jealous, over his numerous philanderings, and that she'd killed him, in a fit of rage. "But... but..." she protested.

"Sign!" he roared.

Alicia almost jumped out of her skin. She gulped and nodded, and took the pen and signed, with a shaky hand.

He smirked at her, as he took the confession from her trembling hand. "If you ever try to double-cross me, this will find it's way into the hands of the law!" he murmured, his eyes glittering, evilly.

She nodded, meekly! She realized, with a feeling of cold dread, that she was now completely and utterly at this man's mercy.

He placed the signed confession on the bedside table, and his hands moved to the knotted cord about her trim waist. He unfastened it and pulled the robe open. "You really do have a fabulous body, Alicia," he murmured, reaching out and gently caressing her small, rounded breasts, then squeezing both nipples into hardened peaks of erectile tissue. "Fabulous!"

Alicia moaned, and closed her eyes, arching her back! She realized, with a thrill of foreboding, that her continuing good health could be completely dependent on whether she could keep this creature sexually satisfied.

His hands traced her contours, moving down over her quivering belly, and into her lush, dark, pubic bush. "This will have to be shaved off!" he said, firmly.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she swallowed hard and nodded. "Y-Yes, Arnie!" she agreed, meekly, not daring to protest.

I want your crotch as naked as a new born baby's!" he growled.

"Y-Yes Arnie!"

He cupped the mound of her sex, before slipping an index finger between her labia, and testing her heat and moistness. "You're going to be a good girl, and not cause Arnie any grief, now, aren't you, Alicia, honey?"

"Y-Yes Arnie!"

He slipped the robe from her shoulders, then led the naked girl over to the bed. "Lie down on your back, and spread those lovely thighs for daddy," he commanded, with a grin of triumph.

Meekly, she did as he ordered, raising her knees and spreading them wide apart, as she watched, with horrified fascination, as he unfastened and removed his trousers and underpants.

He quickly jerked himself into full erection, then, kneeling between her legs, he inserted the purple, circumcised dome of his fat penis, between her open cunt lips, and slowly pushed into her succulent cavity. As he slid inside her, he felt her powerful cunt muscles clamp about his penis, heightening the delicious sensation. He stretched out across her trembling belly, his fingers squeezing and stretching her prominent nipples, as he did so.

Alicia closed her eyes and moaned, letting the feelings wash over her, as his hips started to move, and he began to slowly pump in and out of her sex, grunting, with each successive penetration.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!"

Soon, she was good and wet from her secretions, and his cock slid back and forth with ease, as his thrusting gradually sped up.

He was panting, heavily, from his exertions, by now, and the hot bitch beneath him was moaning and groaning, and writhing her hips with joy. "There will be no trouble from this one," Arnie told himself, smugly. "The little tramp loves fucking too much, to cause me any hassle!"

"Oh Jesus, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oooooh! Aaaaugh!" Her hips bucked and writhed, as the muscles of her vulva went into uncontrolled spasms, about his pumping maleness, and a flood of warm, clear cum, bathed its veiny surface.

Arnie pulled out of her, just as he was about to climax, and with a couple of jerks of his right fist, he came, ropes of creamy spunk spurting from the end of his knob, and splattering over her belly and breasts. Her eyes flew open, with surprise. "Now lick it clean!" he ordered, as his shook off the last few drops of semen.

She scrambled up onto her knees, in her haste to comply, and Arnie lay back on the mattress and relaxed, while her expert tongue and lips went to work on his softening cock. "No, no trouble at all!" he murmured to himself, with a self-satisfied leer.