Alicia Ch. 14

Story Info
Caught and chained!
2.1k words
4.17
17.7k
1

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

There was light coming from one of the downstairs windows, as Mike and Angelica crept up through the overgrown Laburnum bushes, toward the side of the house. They peered in through the dirty glass panes, and Angelica gave a gasp of surprise, her fist flying to her open mouth.

The room appeared to be some sort of library, the walls lined with well-stocked bookshelves. There was a large, open fireplace opposite the window. A man stood in front of the fireplace, his trousers heaped about his ankles. A beautiful, naked brunette knelt on the carpet before him, giving him blow job.

"Alicia!" Mike gasped, in an anguished voice, as he recognized the girl.

"She sure don't look like she's being coerced!" exclaimed Angelica, admiringly. The girl sure knew how to give a guy head!

They watched, fascinated, as the girl went down on the dapper-looking, middle-aged man, time after time. Suddenly, the man pulled out of her, and strings of creamy cum, spurted out of the end of his twitching cock, splattering over her upturned face and breasts.

"Look, she's laughing, she's loving every fuckin' minute!" Mike exclaimed, bitterly.

Angelica, whilst revolted, was secretly impressed by the man's copious output.

The man grinned and took something from his pants pocket, and handed it to the girl. She popped whatever it was into her mouth, laughed, then rose to her feet, smiling, before eagerly guiding his still erect cock between her open thighs, into her waiting sex.

"That is definitely NOT your average damsel in distress!" Angelica declared, shaking her blonde locks, in disbelief.

The brunette wrapped her arms about the man's neck, then raised up one leg and wrapped it about his waist, careful not to loose his cock in the process. She seemed to be smiling now, almost in relief, as her other leg wrapped around his hip and she locked her ankles behind him. As the man, whom Mike had recognized as Arnie Sidebottom, slipped his hands beneath her buttocks to support her weight, she arched her spine, throwing her head backward, and crying out with obvious pleasure, as his cock began to piston into her sex.

"The bitch! No wonder she didn't want me to try to find her!" Mike exclaimed, tears glistening in his eyes. "Trust me to fall for a slut like that! Come on, I've seen enough!" He grabbed Angelica's hand and started to turn away from the window....

"Don't either of you make a move!" snarled a deep, menacing voice. A huge, threatening hulk, loomed out of the shadows. Butch stepped into the moonlight, waving a lethal looking automatic pistol at them.

"Well, well, what have we here?" he chuckled, noting Angelica's comparative state of undress and jumping to the wrong conclusion. A courting couple, huh? Don't you folk know this is private property?" He took a good look at Mike, for the first time. "Hey, don't I know you?" he growled. "You're the guy that was with the Rossetti dame, over at her place, when we picked her up!" His gun barrel came back up. He was no longer smiling. "Walk ahead of me, both of you, with your hands on top of your heads! And don't try anything foolish, I'm not afraid to use this, if I have to!"

"Better do as he says," Mike muttered, placing his hands on his head, while cursing himself, under his breath.

-oOo-

"Er, excuse me boss," Bull said, in an embarrassed tone. Alicia was pressed back into an armchair, the backs of her calves resting on Arnie's shoulders, moaning with pleasure, as he pumped into her wide-spread sopping snatch.

Arnie looked up, his face displaying his obvious annoyance, at the interruption. "What is it?" he snapped. "It'd better be good!"

"Er, Butch has caught two snoopers in the grounds of the house boss! A man and a woman! You've met the bloke before, and I think I know who the female is!"

Arnie pulled out of the girl and tugged his underpants and trousers back up. "Who are they?" he demanded, savagely.

"Not in front of the girl, boss!"

"Oh, all right! Get dressed Alicia, and stay here, until I return!"

"Yes Arnie," she replied, with a sulky pout. "Try not to be too long, darling!"

"Where are they?" Arnie demanded, turning back to Bull.

"Butch has taken them down to the cellar!"

"Good!" Arnie finished buckling his belt. "Let's go!"

-oOo-

"Well, well, if it ain't that nosy Mike O'Reilly!" snarled Arnie, as he descended the steps into the stone-walled cellar. "And what have we here?" His eyes glittered, as the traveled over Angelica's skimpily clad, shapely frame. She was now minus the jacket.

Both Mike and Angelica, had been chained, standing, in the centre of the room. Shackles had been placed around their ankles, attached to short lengths of chain, fixed to widespread eyebolts in the stone slabs. Manacles, that hung down on lengths of chain from the ceiling, had been locked about their wrists, holding them above their heads. It was more like a scene from a mediaeval torture chamber, than from the twenty-first century!

"This dame works in a Soho strip joint, Boss!" volunteered Bull. "Don't ask me how she knows this character though?"

Arnie stepped forward, and gripped Mike's chin, as he stared, coldly into his eyes. "You were warned not to try to find the girl, you smuck!" he snarled. "Now you're going to have to suffer the consequences!"

"Let the blonde go!" Mike pleaded. "She's got nothing to do with this!"

Arnie turned to Angelica, who was trembling with fear. "Oh no! I'm afraid the girl is in this just a deeply as you are, my friend! You will both suffer the same ultimate fate!" He ran a hand down over her breast. "But I'm sure the boys and I can have a bit of fun with her, first?" His fingers curled about the slim, lacy band joining the two bra cups together and, with a sudden yank, he tore the flimsy garment from her body, causing her large breasts to bounce, fetchingly, against her ribcage. "Isn't that so, my dear?"

"Aaaah, please don't hurt me!" Angelica gasped, her big, blue eyes filled with fear. "Please..."

"Aaaagghh!" She gasped out loud, and her hips jerked forward, as he tore the flimsy, matching panties from her body, leaving her totally nude.

"You bastard!" Mike cried, tugging, hopelessly at the manacles about his wrists. "Keep your slimy hands off her!"

"Shut it!" Arnie snarled, as he turned toward the younger man. There was a loud crack, as the flat of his hand knocked Mike's face sideways, and split his lip. "If I'd have wanted your advice, I'd have asked for it!"

He turned back to Angelica, and his hand slipped between her spread thighs, fondling her sex. Involuntarily, she squirmed her hips, and tried to pull away. "I'm sure we shall get on like a house on fire, my dear?" he murmured, his eyes glittering, evilly.


He turned to Butch. "Keep these two entertained, while I go away and contemplate their fates!" he ordered.

"Yes Boss!" Butch replied, eagerly, his piggy eyes glittering like twin, black coals.

Arnie turned his head, as he was about to mount the stone steps. "Oh, by the way, better strip him too! We don't want to be accused of sexism, now do we?" All three of them guffawed loudly, then Arnie returned to his favorite plaything, trailed by Bull.

After both Arnie and Bull had departed, Butch cut the clothes off Mike, and after running his eyes over both naked prisoners, he also shuffled off someplace.

"I'm sorry darling, this is all my fault!" Mike groaned, as he stared at the tears trickling down Angelica's cheeks, causing her black mascara to run and streak. "I should never have allowed you to talk me into letting you come along!"

"No, no, it was my own decision!" she half-sobbed. "You have no reason to castigate yourself, my darling! We're both in this together! I...."

Just then, Butch returned. He appeared to be carrying a pair of dark woman's stockings, and a lacy garter belt.

"W-What are you going to do?" Angelica gasped, in a tremulous voice.

Butch ignored her, and walked over to Mike. "Don't try anything clever, or the girl will suffer!" he warned, as he bent down and unlocked Mike's left ankle shackle, slipped a stocking on, over his foot, and carefully rolled it up to his shin. He clamped the shackle back around the ankle and re-locked it. He then repeated this sequence with the other leg, before carefully rolling both stockings up Mike's slightly spread, hairy legs. The lacy tops reached just over halfway up Mike's muscular thighs.

"What's all this, you pervert?" Mike snarled, unable to keep quiet any longer.

"Shut your mouth, or the girl will be sorry!" Butch snapped, as he slipped the lacy suspender belt about Mike's trim waist, and fastened the clasp, at the small of his back. He then expertly attached the four suspenders to the front and back of each stocking, and rose to his full height. "There, don't we look nice and sexy," he said, with a broad grin.

Mike eyes open wide, with sudden understanding, as he saw the hulking ape take a half-used tube of K-Y jelly from his trouser pocket.

"You disgusting bastard!" he cried, pulling at his wrist manacles.

A puzzled frown had appeared on Angelica's forehead. She hadn't yet figured out what was going on. Realization dawned, as Butch stepped around behind Mike, and began to unbuckle his trousers. "You can't!" she gasped, going white.

Butch unzipped his fly and pushed his trousers and boxer shorts down about his knees, then proceeded to apply a liberal quantity of the jelly to his massive penis, which was already fully erect.

Mike groaned with frustration, and tried to squirm away, as a lubricant-coated finger was forced into his anus. This procedure was repeated several times, until the hoodlum was finally satisfied.

Angelica stared, in fascinated horror, as the big gorilla of a man, placed the head of his cock against Mike's anus, and with a powerful jerk of his loins, thrust into Mike's back passage, gripping Mike's hips, and pulling him onto his throbbing shaft.

"Yeeooww!"

Angelica shuddered, as Mike cried out with pain, his anal muscles tightly contracting, trying to foil the huge invader of his rectum, without much success.

Butch was a powerful man, easily overcoming Mike's feeble resistance. He began to pound into Mike's anus, ignoring the gasps of pain, as his hands played with the tops of Mike's stockings, and slipped under his lacy suspenders, caressing his belly and cock. "How do you like it, sexy?" Butch growled in his ear.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh..." Mike was unable to speak, but incredibly, his cock had grown hard and erect.

Butch slipped a hand around Mike's throbbing shaft, and began to jerk him off, as he continued to thrust into his exquisitely tight anal passage. "Admit it, you're loving every minute?" he growled.

"Nnnnooooo, unnngghh!" Mike climaxed, jetting a large spurt of cum across the room, much to Angelica's shock and amazement.

Further spurts splattered onto the stone floor, as Butch continued to expertly wank him off, then with a loud groan of pleasure, the hulking hoodlum ejaculated, jetting his load deep into Mike's rectum. He continued to piston into Mike's bottom, until every drop of semen had been discharged, then withdrew his wet, softening penis, and walked around to face his groaning victim. "Thank you darling!" he said, grabbing Mike's hair, and yanking his mouth down against his, in a perverse, homosexual kiss.

As he released him, Mike spat, a look of loathing on his face. "You… You disgusting pervert!" he managed to gasp, the pain momentarily forgotten.

Butch chuckled, pulling up his pants. "I think I shall go take a refreshing shower!" he announced. "I feel all hot and sticky!"

"Mike, are you alright?" Angelica gasped, anxiously, as soon as the thug had exited the cellar.

Mike moaned, and slowly opened his eyes to look at her. "I feel as if my guts have been torn in two!" he groaned.

Angelica stared at the glistening ribbon of spunk, that was running down the inside of his thigh, and staining the top of his stocking. It was stained pink with blood. She suddenly felt sick to her stomach. "He... He may have done some internal damage?" she whispered, worriedly. "We need to get you to a doctor, as soon as possible!"

He raised his head to stare at her. "With our remaining life expectancy, that is hardly a priority!" he muttered, bitterly.