Alicia Ch. 17

Story Info
Alicia to the rescue.
2.9k words
4.46
14k
1
0

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

"What's going to happen to them Arnie?" Alicia panted, as he thrust into her from behind. She was on her hands and knees, on the tiger-skin rug, in front of the library fireplace. She was still wearing her stiletto-heeled boots, but nothing else.

The boys are going to take a drive over to Congleton reservoir with them, tonight, along with some suitable lumps of concrete!" he gasped, pounding into her sopping pussy. "Mister Mike O'Reilly, and his big, busty blonde, will vanish off the face of the globe, after today!"

Alicia felt her blood run cold. He was calmly talking about killing two innocent people, as if he were discussing a routine shopping trip to the local supermarket! She tried to ignore his pronouncement and thrust her hips backward, attempting to absorb every last millimeter of his cock with each powerful thrust, hoping he wouldn't pull out of her, before she'd attained her own climax.

"Uuuuuunnngh!" With a loud grunt of relief, Arnie ejaculated into her already streaming vagina.

As he slumped forward against her upraised buttocks, Alicia ground her sex back against his crotch, trying for her own fulfillment. "Yes, yes, yes! Harder, harder, darling!" she gasped, in encouragement, but it was already too late.

With a sense of bitter disappointment, she felt his cock shrinking, and slithering from her wet sheath, despite her desperate attempts to retain it!

He stepped back, panting heavily. "I've got to go out on business, darling!" he informed her. "I'll leave Butch here, to keep an eye on our visitors! If there's any problems, you can contact me on the mobile!"

She nodded, licking the cum off her red lips, from her earlier blow-job. "When will you be back, sugar?" she asked.

"Around six this evening!" he replied, slipping his cock back inside his Y-fronts, and zipping up his fly. "Try to keep yourself amused, while I'm gone!"

She smiled. She knew he was referring to the huge selection of vibrators and dildoes that he'd bought her, over the last few weeks. She raised up her face, her lips pursed, and he gave her a brief peck.

"See you later, doll!" he said, with a grin, straightening up, and walking out of the room.

-oOo-

Butch glanced up from his copy of 'Pumping Iron' magazine, as Alicia walked into the kitchen. She was still wearing her sexy, little, red number, and the thigh-high boots, he noted.

She walked over to him, and deliberately sat astride his one, denim-clad thigh. "Butch, honey," she murmured, in a wheedling tone of voice, "I want you to do Alicia a little favor?" As she spoke, her one shoulder strap slipped off, and he could see the top of her dark areola, peeping out from her low-cut neckline.

He shifted, uncomfortably. "Yeah, what?" he asked, suspiciously, raising his gaze to her face.

She ran her fingers through his hair, and gave him a light kiss, full on the mouth.

"Jesus, Ms. Alicia, don't do that!" he exclaimed, jerking his face away. "If the boss even suspected that you and I were messing around, he'd kill me!"

She grinned, mischievously, then deliberately slid her skirt up her thighs, revealing her naked crotch. A small, dark patch of moisture stained the tightly stretched, faded blue denim, where her pussy had rubbed against his knee. "I just want to have a little fun with our two friends downstairs, before you and Bull take them for a ride into the sunset!" she murmured, pouting, sexily.

He pushed her away from him, a scarred look on his face, as he rose to his feet. "You're a mighty dangerous lady, Alicia!" he muttered, darkly.

She stepped forward, and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself up against him. "Well, what about it?" she asked, huskily, before nibbling at his ear.

He pushed her away, nervously. "Stop that!" he growled. "All right, but I come along with you!"

"I don't mind if you have a wank, while you're watching me get off with them!" she said, sweetly, chucking him under the chin.

Butch blushed, and turned to the exit. "Com'on then!" he muttered, annoyed with himself, for letting the slut get to him.

-oOo-

Alicia's heels click-clacked on the stone steps, as Butch led her down into the darkened cellar. There was a click, as he switched on the overhead electric lights, revealing the two naked prisoners hanging from their manacles, both of their heads slumped forward against their chests. Neither showed much sign of life, although Alicia thought she heard a slight groan come from Mike's blooded lips. He was still wearing the frilly garter belt and stockings, she noted.

"God, I hope they're all right! They both look in a pretty bad way!" she thought, anxiously, as she approached them, with Butch trailing just behind. She grabbed Mike by the hair, and yanked his head up. He groaned, and his eyelids fluttered open. She kissed him savagely, whilst her free hand reached out and grasped his balls.

Butch chuckled, as he watched the whore sink to her haunches in front of the prisoner. "The dirty slut's going to blow him off, in full view of the girl and myself!" he thought, excitedly.

Alicia went to work with her mouth, tongue and hands, and soon, Mike's cock began to react to her loving care and attention. It started to grow and harden, and soon, it was standing out, hard and erect, his ballsack taut and partially withdrawn. She eased back the tight foreskin, and ran her tongue around the glistening, purple glans, before expertly going down on him.

Butch found himself getting a hard-on just from watching her, as her head bobbed up and down on Mike's glistening shaft. Faint gasps of pleasure came from the prisoner's slack mouth, as she quickly brought him to the very brink of orgasm.

Suddenly, she stopped and stood up, and slipped the red dress from her shoulders. It fell about her waist, revealing her shapely, naked breasts, the prominent pink crests, already standing out hard and aching. Her fingers fumbled with the zipper at the small of her back, until it opened, then she pushed the dress down over her hips, allowing it to fall about her feet. She was now totally naked above her boot tops, her thong bikini bottom having long been discarded.

She stepped out of the dress, then bent down to pick it up, as Butch admired her firm, shapely derriere. "Take care of this for me!" she ordered, straightening up, and tossing the garment over to him, oblivious to his bulging eyes. He automatically caught it, as she turned back to face Mike. She stepped up close, pressing her hard nipples into his hairy chest, as she swiftly guided his erection into her waiting pussy, with her right hand. "I like your sexy garter belt!" she murmured. "I've got several just like it!"

He stared back at her, with a look of utter contempt on his face. "Bitch!" he gasped, weakly.

She grasped his firm buttocks in both hands, and began to pull herself onto his shaft; in, out, in, out... She dropped her face into the angle between neck and shoulder, nuzzling into him. "Mike, Mike, can you hear me?" she whispered, urgently.

"Uh huh!" he groaned, his eyes tight shut, as he rode with the sensations.

"I'm going to try to get you both out of here! When I send Butch over to you, I want you to distract his attention! Is that understood?"

"Uh, huh!"

Butch half straightened from his relaxed stance. He could've sworn he had heard the brunette whispering to O'Reilly. "The bitch is up to something?" He went to step closer.

"Uuunnngh! Aauugghh!" With a loud gasp, Mike came, pumping his seed deep into Alicia's womb, his hips jerking, uncontrollably, as he dumped his load inside her. She threw her head back, gasping with delight, grinding her pubes hard up against the base of his cock.

Butch grinned, and relaxed again. He would have to give O'Reilly another good fucking himself, before they finally disposed of the two of them!

The girl stepped back, panting, as Mike's shrinking cock slithered out of her wet pussy, and she turned and walked back over to Butch, with a triumphant smirk on her lipstick smeared lips. "Better give him a drink, Butch! He's earned it!" she said, indicating the flask of water, sitting on top of a wooden barrel.

Butch grinned and nodded. He filled the plastic cup, and strode over to the still panting O'Reilly.

Hurriedly, Alicia pulled out a full bottle of wine, from the dusty wine rack beside her, preparing to creep up behind the hulking thug.

Mike gulped down the water, and spotted Alicia approaching. "Thanks, you ugly son of a camel!" he exclaimed, spitting straight into Butch's eye.

"Why you..." Butch roared, grabbing Mike around the throat, and starting to throttle him.

Crash!

Alicia brought the bottle down on top of Butch's head, with all the power she could muster. As it shattered, he staggered forward a pace, releasing Mike's throat, then slowly turned around, with a surprised look on his ugly face.

"Why you bitch..." He staggered forward a step, reaching out for the terrified girl, as he fell forward on his face, unconscious, with a noisy crash.

"Get the keys!" Mike croaked, as she stared down, open-mouthed, at the unconscious figure. "Get the keys, damn it!"

"What? Oh, yes, sorry darling!" She hurriedly searched through the gorilla's pockets, and found the key to the cuffs, then hurried over and released Mike's hands, and then his feet.

"Well done, honey!" he gasped, giving her a quick hug, before hurrying over to Angelica, and freeing the blonde's wrists. She slumped into his arms, moaning, softly. "Alicia, get her feet!" he panted, passing her the key, whilst still supporting the semi-conscious girl.

Alicia nodded, and squatted down to unfasten the shackles from about the girl's slim ankles. She shuddered at their blooded, bruised state, experiencing a small pang of remorse.

Between them, they stretched the near unconscious girl out on the cold, stone slabs, and Alicia used her rolled up dress as a make-shift pillow, to prop up the girl's head. They forced some water down her throat, and finally her big, blue eyes fluttered open.

"Wha… what happened?" Angelica gasped.

"Shush darling, you're going to be all right now!" Mike crooned, mopping her forehead, with a dampened patch of Alicia's dress.

"Hurry, we've gotta get out of here, before this big goon wakes up again!" Alicia hissed, urgently.

Mike glanced up at her. He could clearly see his spunk gentle oozing out of her naked pussy. "I think we could all do with some clothes first, don't you?" he replied, with a grin.

Angelica had recovered sufficiently to prop herself up on her elbows. "I take it that we owe our freedom to you?" she croaked, looking up at Alicia. "Thank you!"

"You ain't out of here yet, lady!" Alicia replied, grimly.

They both helped Angelica to her feet, and half-carried her up the stone staircase, and out into the back hallway. Alicia then closed and locked the cellar door, with the key that had conveniently been left in the lock.

"That should hold him for awhile!" she said, with a sigh of relief.

She then took them upstairs to her room, and sorted out some knickers and a couple of dresses for herself and Angelica. The blonde's dress was a bit of a tight fit, but it would have to do! She would've preferred a couple of pairs of slacks, or jeans, but Arnie had refused to let her own such items of attire. Luckily, Angelica took the same size in shoes, and she sorted out two pairs with four-inch high heels. "Sorry," she apologized, with a shrug, "but these are the lowest heels I possess!"

"They'll have to do!" Angelica replied, with a grin, giving Alicia's arm a reassuring squeeze. "I've spent most of my adult life in heels!"

They managed to find a pair of slacks and a shirt, that fitted Mike reasonably well, in one of Arnie's wardrobes. "The shoes are a little on the large size, but what the hell!" Mike muttered, as he pulled on the brown leather brogues.

They also found a wallet, stuffed with cash, and Mike had no compunction about stuffing it into his hip pocket.

Finally, Alicia took them into the Security room and showed them all the security devices and television monitors, and how to unlock the main gates. "You can just stroll out now, without any problems!" she informed them.

"Thank goodness for that!" Angelica exclaimed, in a relieved voice. "I was dreading having to climb over that wall again, especially in a short dress!" She glared at Mike, who had to stifle a chuckle, with the back of his hand. Alicia looked from one to the other, a puzzled expression on her face.

Before they left, Mike pulled out a whole bunch of wires, so that the security devices were all disabled.

-oOo-

Thankfully, the car was still where they had left it. Angelica fished out the car keys, that she'd secreted inside the toe of one of her shoes, and unlocked the doors.

"All aboard!" Mike yelled, cheerfully. "The sooner we get away from this place, the better!"

"I-I'm not coming!" Alicia said, in a quiet voice. "You two carry on without me!"

"What?" they chorused.

"You can't stay here?" Angelica cried. "Sidebottom will know that you helped us escape!"

Alicia's skin had started to take on a sallow, unhealthy look, and she was now constantly rubbing her arms, as though her skin was on fire. "Look, I'm a junkie! Arnie has got me hooked on some new, designer drug!" she mumbled, miserably.

"We figured out as much," Angela murmured, brushing some stray hair from out of Alicia's eyes.

"Arnie will be back in an hour or so," Alicia continued. Her eyes had taken on an unhealthy, feverish glare. "He will give me a fix then!"

"He'll be more likely to kill you, when he finds out you've helped us to escape!" Mike growled, grabbing her by the shoulders, and giving her a good shaking. "Look honey, we'll drive you straight to the nearest clinic! They'll help you!"

"No, Arnie is the only one who can help me! I've got to stay!" she cried, trying to squirm out of his grasp.

"Help me get her into the back of the car, Angie!" Mike snapped, as he struggled to hang on to her thrashing limbs.

"It's for your own good, Alicia!" Angelica panted, as they bundled the protesting girl onto the back seat.

"I'll drive, you take care of Alicia!" Mike muttered, opening the driver's door, and scrambling in. Angelica climbed into the back, and pinned the struggling girl down against the seat.

The engine fired, on the first turn of the ignition key, and the car roared off, with a screech of tires, and a shower of dust. "There's a drug rehabilitation clinic only a few miles away from here!" Mike shouted, over his shoulder. "We'll take her straight there!"

Alicia was doubled up on the back seat, moaning loudly. Angelica glanced up toward Mike. "Better hurry up Mike, this girl's in a pretty bad way!" She turned back to the brunette and gasped. Alicia had hiked her skirt up about her waist, and tugged her panties halfway down her thighs, and the stiff fingers of her right hand, were rubbing, feverishly against the entrance to her sex, as she continued to moan, loudly.

"Oh Jesus, I feel terrible!" Alicia groaned, clutching at Angelica, with her other hand. "Help me, help meeee pleasseee!"

Angelica reached out, tentatively, and began to rub the girl's naked stomach. "Is that any better?: she murmured, sympathetically.

"Yes, yes, lower...." the writhing brunette groaned.

Angelica fingers slid down between the girl's parted thighs, almost brushing her sex, as she massaged her spasming belly

"Lower, pleassee!" the girl pleaded.

Angelica reluctantly began to massage her sex.

"I need you inside me!" the girl gasped, huskily, pressing Angelica's hand hard against her crotch. "Pleasseee! Oooooh!"

Angie slipped her index finger inside Alicia's pussy, and pressed her thumb firmly against her red, swollen clitty. "Is that any better?" she asked, blushing a deep red.

Alicia groaned, and writhed her hips. "It helps a little, please don't stop!" she gasped. "Perhaps, if you used your mouth...?"

Angelica blinked with surprise, then nodded. Brushing her hair back from her face, she went down on the writhing brunette.

"Aaaarrgh, yes, yes, that's better! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Alicia gasped, starting to shake, violently, as the withdrawal symptoms set in. "Use your tongue… please!"

Mike glanced in the rear-view mirror, and nearly ran the car off the road, when he saw Angelica going down on Alicia. "What the fuck's going on back there?" he exclaimed.

Angelica raised her face, her mouth and chin wet with the dark-haired girl's secretions. "Shut up and get to that detoxification unit, as quickly as possible!" she panted. "I'm just doing my bit to try to ease her withdrawal symptoms!"

Alicia's hands came up, and dragged Angelica's face back down against her sex. "Pleasseee, don't stop!" she gasped, writhing her sopping crotch against the blonde's face. "Nnnnnngghh!"

The stripper licked and sucked, picturing herself as some sort of modern day Florence Nightingale!