Alicia Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

She sighed and said, "You smell so nice, Phil. If you weren't married..."

"Are you all right to drive?" I asked, steering clear of what I knew was a dangerous subject.

"Yes, all sobered up."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me, Phil. I'm all right now. Your coffee did the trick. I'll be all right."

I got her coat for her, and walked her down to her car. The wind still had a nip to it, even for the middle of May. "Thanks for everything, Phil," she said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"No problem. We'll--the three of us, I mean--get together again soon."

She got into her car and drove off. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. In many ways, it had been a close call. Although I felt somewhat compromised, I also felt that Kathy could be trusted. At least, I hoped that she could.

It was eleven-forty five when I got back in. I rushed through clearing away the rest of the dishes and such (I can't bear to leave a dirty kitchen.) and was in bed when the phone rang. It was Alicia.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I said. "Man, I've sure been missing you today."

"Me, too," she said. "How did it go with Kathy?"

"Well, it went okay. She brought up the subject of the marks on my butt, and I told her that it was a one-time thing that we did drinking a little too much wine."

Alicia gave a short laugh and asked, "Did she want to spank you?"

"No," I said truthfully. Then, to change the subject, I said, "I wish you were here to spank me."

"Yes, love, I wish I could be there, too. But I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, and you'd better have your ass ready, because when mama gets home, she's going to spank."

"Are you going to turn me over your knees?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, Phillip. I'm going to get into that short nightgown you like so much..."

"The sheer one with the g-string panties?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yes, that one. Only I'm not going to wear the panties. I'm going to put you over my knee, and pull down your underwear."

My cock was suddenly rock hard. I snuggled down in the bed and took it in my hand. I started to stroke it up and down.

"I'll bet your butt doesn't have a mark on it, does it?" she asked quietly.

"No, Mistress, I'm unmarked right now."

"Well, it won't be unmarked when I'm through with it. I'm going to pull your underwear down and expose your smooth white butt."

"Are you going to pull them down all the way?" I asked.

"All the way. I'm going to take them off, so that you're naked over my lap."

My cock was leaking. I stroked it faster. "And then what are you going to do?"

"Then," she said a little breathlessly herself, "I'm going to start spanking you very hard over the backs of your thighs."

"Very hard?" I asked.

"Yes, slave, very hard." I could hear Alicia breathing hard now. I wondered if she was also touching herself the way I was.

"And then what are you going to do?"

"Then, I'm going to move up to your smooth ass and make it nice and red."

"How are you going to do that?" I asked. I was almost ready to come.

"By taking my big hairbrush..."

"The one with the wooden handle?"

"Yes, that one. Your favorite. I'm going to take it and cover your smooth white ass with hard licks and make it fiery red."

"Oh god, Mistress, spank me hard!" I gasped. I was ready to erupt.

I think that Alicia may have been close, too. For a few seconds, all I heard on the other end was silence, punctuated by heavy breathing. Finally, she said, "I'm spanking your ass hard, slave. Does it hurt?"

"Oh yes, Mistress! It hurts! And it feels good! Spank me harder!"

Another moment of silence. More deep breathing. I heard her give a quiet moan. A few more strokes, a few more words, and I would climax.

"You should see your butt, Phillip. It's getting redder and redder. And you're trying to get away, but it's not doing any good, because I'm holding you so tightly. And I'm spanking and spanking."

"Oh yes, Mistress! Spank me hard! I deserve it!"

A slight strangled cry, and then she said, "And do you know what else I feel?"

"What Mistress, what?"

"I feel your hard cock poking in my bush as I spank you. I can feel you leaking on my bush."

"But you spank anyway, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Phillip. I spank even harder. And then, you start yelling and crying like you always do."

There was an extended moment of silence between us, broken only by the sound of our breathing, and our individual cries as we hurried to our climaxes.

"And then what happens, Mistress?" I asked, right on the verge.

"And then, when I cannot spank any harder, I feel you spasm, and your semen gushes out and coats my bush."

That was when I came, my hand stroking rapidly on my engorged cock. I was dimly aware of my Mistress' cries as she, too, climaxed over the phone with me.

It took a few minutes for us to catch our breaths. When we did, I spoke first. "I can hardly wait for you to come home, Mistress."

"I'll be home soon, hon, and then I'll spank your ass for real."

"A good hard one? I really need it."

"A good hard one. Now go to sleep."

"Yes, Mistress. Good night."

"Good night, Phillip."

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers
12