Alicia Ch. 18

Story Info
A submissive man and his dominant female partner.
2.5k words
4.33
13.9k
3

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

I woke up the next morning lying in the damp evidence of my copious emission of the night before. I got up, made myself breakfast, and set about cleaning the house really well. Then I took some stew meat out of the freezer to thaw. I wanted to make homemade soup for my Mistress, and it would take most of the day to cook. Later that day, I would go to the bakery and buy a loaf of crusty bread to eat with the soup. We would also have a salad and a nice red wine.

I had missed my wife very much, and was looking forward to having her back home.

I called Kathy to make sure that she had made it home safely. She had. After that, there was nothing much left for me to do except hang around the house. Sundays were often slow days around our place. Alicia and I stayed in bed late, read the paper, made love.

Today there was nothing to do, so I just watched the news programs on television and read. Around twelve-thirty, Alicia called to say that she was just leaving and would be home around five. I was disappointed that it would be so long, but there was nothing else to do.

When Alicia finally made it home, I couldn't believe how happy I was to see her. I was amazed at this, because I used to live alone. Now, she had become so much a part of my life that being apart from her for only two and a half days had been almost unbearable.

I brought her bag in, helped her get undressed, got in the shower with her, and scrubbed her back. She turned me around and inspected my butt. "So, Kathy didn't spank you, did she?"

"I told you she didn't Mistress. Besides, you are the only one who has that privilege."

"I bet she would have liked too, though," she said teasingly, giving my cheek a pinch.

"I don't know. She seems really lonely. I guess it was a good idea for someone to be with her this weekend."

Now, lest you think that I was lying to my wife, let me explain something. Unlike most people, I can keep a secret. Just as I kept the truth of mine and Alicia's special relationship a secret, so would I keep the more "sensitive" aspects of mine and Kathy's weekend a secret. I would have no sooner told Alicia that Kathy had made a pass at me, than I would have told Kathy the real nature of my relationship with Alicia. I suppose it could be called lying. I call it discretion. I have never subscribed to the idea that partners, even married partners, should be totally and completely honest with each other. It just doesn't work that way.

In any case, we didn't talk about Kathy anymore that night. We were so glad to be back together that we didn't speak at all, or spoke of inconsequential things. I washed Alicia's hair and shaved her legs, then trimmed her pussy hair. Then I rubbed her down with lotion and painted her fingernails and toenails.

"Oh Phillip, that feels so good," she said as I rubbed her down.

"I've been waiting to do this all weekend," I said.

I helped her into her favorite satin robe, then brought her a glass of wine. I started some music on the stereo, made sure that she was situated comfortably on the couch, and finished preparing dinner.

We ate by candlelight. Alicia liked my soup so much that she had an extra bowl. It made me feel good to see her do justice to a meal that I prepared for her.

We wanted each other, so we went to bed early. Alicia had me wait outside our bedroom door for a few minutes. Then she said, "Okay, come in, Phillip."

I went in, and caught my breath. She was sitting up in bed, wearing the very same babydoll nightie we had talked about the night before. Throwing back the covers, she said, "Take a look." Just like the night before, she wore no panties. Instead, her red patch of pubic hair stood out nicely against her creamy skin.

"Turn out the lights, take off your tee shirt, and come over here." Trembling with anticipation, I slipped off my tee shirt. "Get across my lap, slave," she said. I crawled across her warm smooth thighs. "Raise your butt," she ordered. I did so, and she slipped off my underwear. I settled back down, and my cock slipped into place between her thighs, rubbing against her pussy hair.

She caressed my back, and my butt, and asked softly, "Have you been waiting for this?"

"Oh yes, Mistress."

"Tell me what you want, Phillip."

"I want you to spank me hard, Mistress."

"And then what?"

"And then I want you to make love to me."

"What do you want, my hand or the hairbrush?"

"Both, please, and don't spare me."

"Don't worry, I won't."

I then received a very satisfying spanking at the hands of my Mistress. But, unlike the fantasy of the night before, I didn't climax onto her pussy hair. Instead, when she let me up, I threw her legs back and, like a man possessed, plunged up the hilt into her hot, silken wetness. Our mouths and genitals locked together. I was overwhelmed by her physicalness. I craved her tongue, the feel of her skin, the touch of her hands on my body. I think she shared the same hunger. She sobbed with pleasure and relief as I plunged in and out of her pussy, meeting my every thrust. I felt strong vaginal muscles grip me, holding me in close, yet allowing enough play to piston her pussy. We were moaning in unison, murmuring endearments, expressing our love. It was a joyous union.

I plunged in deeply, held there, and ground my pelvis against hers. It was a move she really liked, and she said, "Oh! Right there, Phillip! Oh, yes! Don't stop, keep going! Mama's going to come! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She tensed and arched her body against me, crying out her orgasm hoarsely and shuddering against me with ecstasy.

She held me tightly to her, and whispered urgently in my ear, "Go for yourself, Phillip. Give me your come. Come in mama's pussy."

Her words inflamed me even more. I pummeled her mercilessly, throwing her legs back over her shoulders and pinioning her arms above her head. A great pressure built up quickly in my loins, peaking rapidly with my pleasure. Without realizing it, I started an animal-like grunting, then cried out loudly as my climax overtook me and the semen flooded out of me and into Alicia's warm and receptive pussy.

We lay there, entwined, my cock still inside her, for several minutes while we caught our breaths. Eventually, I grew soft and fell out. We snuggled together, lying on our sides. I smiled at my Mistress, kissed her gently on the lips, and whispered, "Welcome home."

"If that's how I get welcomed back each time, I'll have to leave more often," she said.

"Don't even joke about that, Mistress," I whispered. "I never realized until this weekend just how much I need you around. It was really difficult being apart from you."

Alicia caressed my cheek. "Darling Phillip. It was difficult for me, as well. I promise you we'll never be apart again."

"I love you, Alicia."

"I love you, too, Phillip. Now let's get some sleep. We both have to work tomorrow, and I'm tired."

We slept spoon-fashion, as usual, me snuggled into the curve of her body, her arm protectively over me. I was smiling as I drifted off.

* * *

The next evening, after work, we were both sitting in the living room watching television. Alicia picked up the remote control and turned off the set.

"I have to tell you something, Phillip," she said. Something in the way she said it made me feel very uneasy. "Okay," I said.

"I didn't spend all my time in Myrtle Beach at the conference," she said.

"What do you mean?"

She leaned forward, put her hands together, almost in a prayerlike fashion, and said, "I spent some time down there with a doctor friend of mine. She works in the hospital down there." I didn't say anything, so she went on. "Do you remember back at Christmas time, when we made love at the hospital?"

"Yes, I do. Of course I do," I said, getting more uneasy.

"Well, it concerned me, also, even though I didn't let on at the time. I put it off for a while, but finally went for a PAP smear the week after we got married."

A feeling of dread gripped me as I waited for what she would say next.

"Phillip, I have cancer. A cervical carcinoma."

I closed my eyes, absorbing the blow as well as I could. "Oh shit, Alicia, don't tell me that," I whispered. I got up and sat down beside her on the couch. I took her hand in mine. My mind was whirling, but I managed to ask, "How bad is it?"

Her eyes filled with tears, and her voice broke a little as she said, "Well, the smear was classified as a Class 5, which indicates that cancer cells were already present." She sniffled, and wiped the tears off her cheeks with the heel of her hand.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I know this sounds stupid, but I didn't want to worry you, Phillip. You already do so much for me that I didn't want to add this to your burden."

"Okay, so what happened down in Myrtle Beach?"

"Well, I went to this friend of mine, a gynecologist named Peg Sandifer. She examined me thoroughly."

"Tell me what she found!" I said, growing more afraid and exasperated by the minute.

"Well, Phillip, it doesn't look good."

"But you haven't been sick! You haven't had any symptoms! How could you have cancer?" I felt my own eyes well with tears. I calmed myself down somehow. "Okay, tell me exactly what the doctor found."

"Once she examined me, she found that my cancer is a Stage II. That means that the cancer extends beyond the cervix, but not onto the pelvic wall. It involves my vagina, but not the lower third. That's probably why I never had any bleeding."

All I could think of was all the breast examinations I had done on Alicia. I had been so concerned about breast cancer that I had completely overlooked her PAP smears.

"It's all my fault," I said, breaking down into sobs. "I should have reminded you to get your PAP smears. Maybe it could have been caught earlier."

Alicia embraced me, hugging me hard. "Listen, Phillip, I don't want you blaming yourself. It's not your responsibility. If anything, it's mine. I've never been good about things like that. Hell, I'd probably examined my breasts three or four times max, before I met you. And I don't even remember the last time I got a PAP smear."

I got myself together. "Okay," I said, "how do you want to handle this thing?"

"Peggy and I talked about it for a long time over the weekend. Considering the stage of the disease, we decided on radiation therapy by implant. I'm going to work around here for as long as I'm able, but at some point, I'm going to want us to move closer to Myrtle Beach, so we can be closer to Peggy."

"We'll do it any way you want, Mistress," I said. I couldn't help it; I was a weak man, and I was starting to cry again. It all seemed so unfair. Alicia and I were perfect for each other. We had both been alone in the world, had found each other, and enriched each other's lives more than we ever expected. And now this!

"Listen Phillip, I know this is hard for you, but you've got to be strong for me. It's conceivable that at some point, I will not be able to make decisions. You're going to need to make them for me. I know it's difficult, but we need to talk about the future." She kissed me, and there was an urgency in her kiss that I hadn't felt before. I kissed her back just as urgently. All our kisses, from that time on, were urgent.

"Now, go get us some wine. Put on some music, and let's discuss our options."

I did as I was told, trying not to cry. She was right: Now was the time to make decisions, not later on, when she was sick.

It was a long night. We talked, and argued, and talked some more, until the early morning. But when we finally dragged off to bed at almost three a.m., we had a plan.

Briefly, it was this: We would continue as before in our jobs, taking time off as needed for any surgeries or radiation therapy that Alicia required. Eventually, when she became more ill, I would go part-time, and so would she. This would allow her more time to rest, and I would be able to take care of her at home. At some point, if it became necessary, we would move closer to Myrtle Beach, possibly even down to Sunset Beach. We would be much closer to the hospital where Doctor Sandifer worked. Alicia had already decided that her friend would be her doctor.

We decided that since chemotherapy was of limited use in cervical cancer, we wouldn't use it unless Doctor Sandifer really felt strongly about it. We would stick to whatever radiation therapy and surgery was necessary, and hope for the best.

And last, Alicia was quite adamant about not having her life prolonged by heroic means. "I'm going to trust you on this one, Phillip. I don't want to be a vegetable, dying slowly on a ventilator. When, or if, the time comes, I want you to let me go. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Alicia. I understand. You can rely on me for that."

In nearly eight years as a respiratory therapy professional, I had seen far too many patients kept alive painfully and unnecessarily using mechanical ventilation. In the end, many of them had looked like grotesque monsters, with little or no resemblance to the people they had once been. I had made up my mind that I would never let it happen to me. You can be sure that I wouldn't let it happen to Alicia.

In essence, we decided to give the standard therapies a try, but avoid anything that would disfigure Alicia, or make her violently ill. "I'm just not prepared to go through that," she said. I agreed. Considering the stage of her cancer, we felt it best to be conservative in her treatment, make the absolute most of our time together, and manage her pain, when it became necessary.

Although we were tired when we finally crawled into bed, I don't think we slept that much. I know I didn't.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers