Alicia Ch. 19

Story Info
Conclusion: Promotion & fringe benefits.
944 words
4.74
17.9k
1

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Mike sat in his spacious new office in the tall HSBC Tower, staring out of the panoramic window, at Canary Wharf and the rest of the Isle of Dogs. The company's main offices had only recently relocated to this prestigious site in the London docklands area. He was in a pensive mood, the fingers of both hands pressed together forming a peak. The notorious Arnie Sidebottom had been arrested by the metropolitan police, and was currently languishing in a cell somewhere, awaiting trial on charges of attempted murder, accessory to murder, blackmail, rape, drug peddling, and a whole host of minor offences, too numerous to mention. His two muscular goons, and various other employees, had also been detained on a range of charges, varying from murder to illegal parking! Alicia's drug rehabilitation program was coming along nicely, and she was due to be discharged from hospital, in a little over a week's time. After considerable cajoling, she had finally agreed to come and stay with Angelica and himself, in his new spacious apartment, at least until she was fully recovered. Angelica seemed to have taken quite a shine to her!

"It will be interesting to see how our 'menage a trois' works out, after that?" he mused, with a rye chuckle. "We will have to find Alicia a more respectable line of work though," he reminded himself. "Walking the streets, is no longer a suitable occupation for someone who associates with a man in my elevated position!"

Mike had come up in the world, of late! The publicity over the Sidebottom case (thank God the finer details hadn't become common knowledge), had pleased the directors of the major insurance company that he worked for, and he had been promoted to Chief Insurance Assessor, with a bigger company car, and a significant pay rise, and an office in their headquarters building. This was only his second day in the new job, which mainly involved overseeing the work of the army of assessors working for the company, and helping to ensure the overall financial viability of the firm.

There was a polite knock on the office door, bringing him out of his reverie.

"Come in!" he called out, swinging his feet down off his desktop, sitting up and straightening his tie.

The door swung inward, and Mrs. Simpson, the grey-haired, head secretary walked in. She peered at him, over the tops of her pince-nez, almost smiling, for once. Mr. O'Reilly had become quite a celebrity of late, what with him breaking up that major drug peddling ring, vertially all by himself. She was seeing him in a whole new light! "Your new secretary has arrived, Sir!" she announced, wishing that people would keep her fully informed about any personnel changes. "Shall I send her in?"

"Yes please, Agnes!" he replied, in his most business-like manner, picking up a pen, and twiddling it between his thumb and forefinger. One of the perks of his new position, was that he got his own personal, private secretary!

"Very well, Sir!"

The head secretary departed, and Mike heard the click of high-heels, as his new secretary walked in his office. He tried to appear deeply engrossed in the document spread out on his desk before him. Mike had never had a personal secretary before, and was looking forward to the experience!

He didn't bother to look up from the report spread out before him. "Ah, um, good morning, Miss, ah...."

"Good morning, Sir!" she replied, in a deep, sexy voice. The long-legged blonde walked around the side of his desk, and perched her rear on the corner of it, then started swinging her slightly parted legs. She was wearing sheer hosiery and five-inch stiletto heels. Her extremely short skirt, rode even further up her shapely thighs, as she sat down. Mike's eyes were drawn like a magnet, to her crotch, the report forgotten. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and her sex was clearly visible!

"Ah, now, about your typing skills?" he croaked, finally dragging his eyes up to her lovely face.

"I don't type!" the blonde-haired vision murmured, a slight smile on her full, red lips.

"Shorthand, then?" he said, fingering his tight collar. It suddenly seemed very warm and close in the office.

"I don't do shorthand!" She leant forward, and her hand reached out and started to unzip his fly.

"Word-processing skills?" he gasped, as she pulled out his rapidly hardening penis.

She shook her long, blonde locks, and slid off the desk, bunched her skirt up about her waist, and stepped astride his lap, facing him, before guiding her sex down onto his now rampant member. "I don't know one end of a computer from the other!" she murmured, as she sank down on him, totally enveloping his rigid throbbing cock, and clamping her pussy muscles tightly about it. "Mmm, that feels soooh good!" she gasped, throwing her head back, and momentarily closing her big, blue eyes. One shoulder strap had slipped down and an erect nipple was peeking over the top of the already low neckline of her dress.

"You… you sound eminently suitable!" Mike gasped.

"Thank you, darling!" Angelica leant forward, wrapped her arms about his neck, and pressed her soft, warm, welcoming lips against his, as her shapely ass started to ride his shaft. As the kiss ended, she eased back to stare into his eyes. "I shall always do my best to please you, sir!" she murmured, with a grin. "Is this what they call DICK-tation?"

THE END