Alicia's Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
Her curiosity and urges grow.
2k words
4.43
16.3k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday, Alicia was too busy working to think about the man or the websites. It was probably her bakery's best day so far. She had enough cinnamon buns to get through the morning rush, just barely. Alicia and her employees were busy most of the day, mixing and spreading and baking and selling. She ran out of chocolate cakes to sell, so she had to take orders for three customers.

It was a kind of relief when the crowd thinned in the evening. As Alicia rode the bus back to the apartment, she was exhausted but happy. She liked busy days. She liked the bone-weary soreness of hard work, and she felt proud of making so many customers happy. She knew that most of her new business came from word of mouth.

As she unlocked the apartment that night, she started thinking about the man and the girl. No, that wasn't right. She started thinking about the Master and His submissive. His, capitalized. She kept flashing back to her lips opening to receive His fingers, to the way He watched her, and the way He... took care of her? Alicia didn't understand it, not completely. Yet something inside wanted to feel like that. Something arousing.

Alicia undressed and walked back down the hall to the bathroom. She left the door open and stepped into the shower. Years ago she'd discovered the pleasures of a shower hose. She let the warm water melt away the tension in her neck and shoulders. Then she leaned back against the wall and adjusted the shower head. Alicia passed the pulsating spray of water back and forth over her upper body. She closed her eyes and reveled in the rhythmic pressure against her breasts. She felt her nipples get sensitized, and imagined the Master looking at them. She imagined Him reaching out to her, as He did to His submissive. Only instead of feeding her, He was touching her breast. She reached up and squeezed her nipple, and cried out softly.

She lowered the pulsating head down her tummy to her sex, and caught her breath at the sensation. She had pleasured herself this way countless times before, but the fantasy of the Master was increasing her arousal and passions. She spread herself and pressed the shower head against her softness. She could hear herself moaning above the sound of the water, and she imagined how pleased He'd be to see her like this. She could feel herself rapidly approaching her peak, from the heady mix of her imaginary lover and the very real, very fast rhythm of warm water. She smiled with pleasure and opened her eyes just a little. She took a deep breath of steamy air, then froze.

Alicia hadn't bother to pull the curtain all the way closed, and through the gap she could see the mirror above the sink. From this angle, it showed the bathroom doorway. Through a layer of condensation, she could see someone standing there. Her mind reeled. She tried to believe it was her boyfriend, but he wouldn't be back for days. She tried to believe it was just her imagination, letting her see the Master from the bakery. But this was someone new.

He was very tall, with close-cut hair and broad shoulders. He was wearing a dark suit. His posture was poised and confident, as if there was nothing extraordinary about the situation. Through the foggy mirror, she couldn't make out His face very well, but He looked straight into her eyes. After a moment, Alicia realized that if she could see Him, He could see her. He could probably see all of her, including the frothing shower head. She was terrified, and a dozen rape and murder scenarios flashed through her mind. But then He raised His hand.

In the reflection, Alicia saw a large blue crystal set in silver. Something in the stone pushed away her confusion and her fear. Her mind was free to return to the sensation of water pulsating against her sex, and to the fantasy of being watched. And now she was really being watched. Her arousal returned quickly, and once more she could feel the coming crest. She looked up from the ring, into His eyes. He nodded, as if in approval, and she was filled with ecstasy. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her sex into the rest of her body. It was the best orgasm she could remember, and it went on and on and on. She couldn't see, couldn't hear, couldn't even hold onto the shower hose. It flailed around wildly, spraying water everywhere.

Finally, her pleasure waned. Her confusion and fear started to return. Alicia fumbled to turn off the water and drew the curtain aside. The doorway was empty. Cautiously, she drew a towel around her and peered down the hall. Empty. Somehow, she knew she wouldn't find anything. But she ran to the bedroom and grabbed her cellphone. She dialed 9-1-1 and rested her finger on Send. Alicia slowly searched the apartment, holding the towel closed with one hand and the cellphone in the other. The front door was locked. The windows were locked. She was alone.

Alicia went back to the bedroom. She climbed into bed and pulled the blankets up. Then she squirmed out of the towel and dropped it on the floor. She felt very vulnerable, and yet strangely calm. The cellphone was still with her, but so was the afterglow of that incredible orgasm. She was certain she'd be awake for hours. But as she thought about the ring and her pleasure, she fell asleep almost immediately.

...

Sunday morning was another busy time at the bakery. The afternoon crowd was lighter, however, so Alicia found the time to bake some cakes. She let her employee serve the customers, and lost herself in her favorite recipe. Soon, the smell of baking chocolate filled the space. Alicia's employee had to promise that one of the cakes would be sold by the slice, so a few customers said they'd be back in an hour. That made Alicia smile.

As she frosted the first cake, Alicia's mind drifted back to the Master. It was probably the smell of the chocolate, because she could vividly remember Him feeding His submissive. Alicia was using an electric hand mixer to prepare the next batch of batter. Her back was to the room, and she wanted to try something. She turned off the mixer and set it down. Then she cut a thin slice of the newly-frosted cake. Using her fingertips, she broke off a morsel and raised it to her mouth. She opened her lips and devoured the cake slowly. She imagined the Master was feeding her. In her mind's eye, she smiled at Him in devotion.

The sound of the door chime brought her back for a moment. Alicia turned around, feeling a little self-conscious, and watched the door close behind a departing customer. The bakery was temporarily empty, so her employee asked to go on break. Alicia said yes, and turned back to the cake batter. She picked up the mixer and turned it on. She tried to focus on the recipe, but what she really wanted was another bite of cake. She used her free hand to break off another mouthful. As she leaned forward to take the bite, she bumped into the mixer handle. Its buzzing motor sent high-frequency vibrations down her tummy, and she caught her breath.

Alicia paused only a moment, then leaned farther forward and pressed the handle against her apron. She broke off another bite of cake and fed herself slowly. She imagined it was His fingers she was sucking on. Only now He had the face of the man from the shower. The mixer buzzed quietly against her midriff, and her sex purred. It wasn't as satisfying as her vibrator, but with the fantasy of Him, it was almost enough. She felt her breathing quicken, and she fumbled for more cake. She thought if He would just feed her one more bite, she would cum.

The door chime startled Alicia and she straightened up quickly. Turning around, she almost forgot about the mixer. The beaters banged angrily against the metal bowl, and the noise brought her back. She turned it off and tried to spread a smile over her surprised face. The customer was an older man. He smiled back, like he was aware he'd just walked in on something but didn't know what.

As he approached the counter, Alicia wondered if she looked aroused, perhaps flushed. She realized she wasn't embarrassed by the possibility. "Exhibitionist," she thought to herself.

...

After closing up, Alicia decided to walk back the apartment. She was surprised at how awake she felt. No, not awake: aroused. If she really was an exhibitionist, she should stop deceiving herself. For the first block, she tried to remember how powerful the mixer in the apartment was. She realized it was still somewhere in her boxes. Then she laughed, because she knew exactly where the shower hose was. She'd never forget that shower hose, now.

As she locked the apartment door behind her, Alicia had a new idea. She had been thinking about the man in the mirror and that wonderful orgasm. Although the apartment had been empty, she was certain He'd been there. She'd only seen His reflection, and that inspired a plan.

Alicia undressed in the bedroom and took her vibrator from its hiding place. She briefly wondered what her boyfriend would think, if he found her lying naked on the bed enjoying herself. But her boyfriend left her thoughts as quickly as he entered.

Alicia opened one of the boxes on top of the stack and found her hand mirror. Then she sat down on the bed, naked, with her back to the door. She started slowly, just teasing her breasts and running her fingernails up her thighs. She soon realized she didn't need her usual warm-up, that her body was ready for more. Alicia lay back on the bed, closed her eyes, and turned on her vibrator. With a smile, she started on her tummy, remembering the mixer. Then she slid the humming rod down between her thighs, and opened her sex to its magic.

As she pleasured herself, Alicia imagined Him standing in the doorway, watching her. Watching her rub the vibrator over her sex and inside it. She arched her back, to better display her breasts for His enjoyment. She shifted her hips, showing Him how wanton she was. She started breathing faster, and she could feel the rough texture of the bedspread against her bare bum. Ass, she told herself. An exhibitionist has an ass.

As Alicia approached her peak, she groaned loudly with pleasure. She groaned for Him. With her free hand, she readied the mirror. She kept her eyes closed, just as she had in the shower, and wished with all her might that He was really there, watching her. That He would give her ecstasy, just as the Master had fed her that cake. When she was very close, she opened her eyes and held up the mirror.

He was standing in the bedroom doorway. His suit was old fashioned yet elegant. He needed a shave, yet He looked like He was too busy or too fearless to care. His eyes were an unusual shade of green, and bright with intelligence and... and... Dominance? Alicia didn't have time to time to think about that, because once again He nodded. With His approval, she pressed the vibrator hard against herself and thumbed the speed to high. Naked, she came for Him: hard, deep, and over and over and over. She nearly blacked out from the pleasure, and her grip on the mirror went slack. "Oh Master!" she whispered. "Thank you."

Several long moments later, after the last of the many waves of pleasure receded, Alicia turned off the vibrator. She smiled drowsily, feeling better than she could ever remember feeling. She didn't bother looking for Him this time: she wasn't afraid, and she knew she wouldn't find Him. She rolled over, tunneled into the sheets, and fell asleep immediately.