Alicia's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the sailor quickly pulled out, wincing and pressing the root of his cock. Long strands of saliva ran between it and Alicia's mouth. There was an illusion of spots before her eyes as Alicia could draw her first gasping breath again. She felt light-headed. "I'm not gonna do it yet..." the sailor mumbled, without a doubt referring to the charge of semen that was ready to burst from his cock. Alicia hoped he didn't intend to try and come inside her pussy. She wasn't having that - she wasn't going to run the risk of getting pregnant by these oafs. He gave his companion a nod and that one pulled out as well. The two stood before the young lady, both displaying glistening cocks. The sailor who had fucked her pussy, got on his back over the table and held his cock straight up. "Come and sit on it. Ride it."

Recovering slightly, though still panting for breath, Alicia obediently moved over to straddle him and positioned herself so that her pussy was hovering over his cock. She used the fingers of one hand to spread her dripping labiae apart and settled herself down onto him, with a sighing "oooh!" of pleasure. This time she accommodated him much more easily, she noted. Behind her the other sailor followed, his intentions suddenly dawning on the young woman. Alicia gasped and turned around to look at him. "I've never... please, be gentle..." Not far away Mari yelped as she was slapped across the face by the third sailor. The little maid was on her back with legs in the air, and the sailor was over her, fucking her hard and deep.

While Alicia lowered herself on the sailor beneath her, the one behind her fumbled with her ass. She noticed him spitting in his hand and then felt his fingers rubbing her asshole. For a while he used a finger, then two, to prepare the arrival of his cock, but soon felt the squishy lard that Mari had lubricated her with earlier. "Never, eh?" he said scornfully. "You feel like you've had more than one up here already today, you lying little slut!" Alicia blushed scarlet at the implication she had already given her ass to a man, but her embarrassment was fleeting as she found herself whimpering instead as the rough, calloused fingers slid inside her . She tried to push away from this new violation of her body, but she was rigidly impaled on the guy beneath her and she only succeeded in wriggling around and up and down on him, causing pleasurable sensations for both of them. Meanwhile, the man behind her was already forcing his cock at the opening of her little ring. There was intense pressure and pain as he pushed himself inside, and Alicia yelled out with pain as he began to force her anus open. She hadn't imagined it would be like this.

"Oh stop, stop! It hurts! Stop!" For a moment she forgot she was a common maidservant and reverted to her usual imperious tone. "Stop, you oaf! Are you deaf as well as stupid? Ohh, gods! It hurts, damn you!" But he merely chuckled and kept on pushing, brutally stretching her little rectum around his cock. She felt an incredible sensation of being totally stuffed full and painfully stretched.

Beside her, Mari had turned her head to watch her mistress' anal deflowering and was laughing delightedly, something Alicia, preoccupied, fortunately put down to the pleasure Mari was receiving from the man fucking her, but there was little time to think of her companion as she felt the two cocks, close together inside her body, filling her up, only a small membrane of skin between them. Then the two started fucking her, faster and faster. The sailor below her cupped her boobs and positioned himself so he could reach them with his teeth and tongue, while the sodomiser behind her had a grip on her long blonde tresses and forced her head back violently. There were wet loud slaps as they bucked in and out of her. After the initial pain of the anal assault, Alicia found that most of the discomfort quickly faded, though she still felt sore there, but now there was a strange feeling of pressure in the pit of her stomach, even of pleasure. Coupled with the pounding in her pussy she found herself beginning to gasp and yelp with pleasure as the two men made her little body buck with the force of their thrusts. The violence of two men using her with no regard to her own pleasure was thrilling in its force.

Mari was suddenly pushed towards Alicia - the third sailor had a grip on her neck. There was something funny about the maid's mouth as her lips were pushed to make contact with her mistresses. Then suddenly large globs of cum gushed out of Mari's mouth and across Alicia's lips. Alicia involuntarily opened her mouth to emit another groan of pleasure, and found the warm mix of semen and saliva on her tongue. She looked, shocked, at Mari, momentarily revolted, then, remembering both Geoffrey and her earlier kiss with Mari, suddenly feeling very slutty indeed, and she hungrily pushed her lips to lock with the other girl's, letting her now slimy tongue slide across Mari's, moaning directly into the maid's mouth as she was simultaneously penetrated both from front and rear.

The sailor whose sperm she was no swallowing grinned as he watched Mari and Alicia make out with the cum spilling across their tongues. And now the one pumping her ass was approaching his climax, announcing his arrival with a "Hmmmpphhh!!" as Alicia felt a wet warmth spreading deep inside her, joining the lard. She found that she quite enjoyed the warm, slowly spreading sensation, and the feeling that remained even when the sailor had removed his cock with a nasty audible plopping sound. She imagined that it must be quite dirty now, though, and hoped he would at least clean it before putting it anywhere near her again.

Now, Mari was moved to behind Alicia and pushed down onto all fours. Her face was pushed towards Alicia's ass, where cum was sloly oozing from her stretched asshole. Then Alicia could feel her servant's tongue working on her sore ass, karmic payback for Mari's earlier enjoyment of her mistress' discomfort. Alicia shuddered; she couldn't imagine anything so vile as having to lick someone's asshole, even her own, and felt it was a good job it was Mari who was being forced to perform such a disgusting and degrading service. The little slut deserved no less!

Still the third sailor was letting Alicia ride his cock. He moved to meet her every thrust while sucking hard on her stiff nipples. "Just keep going, lass! I can hold out for hours!" Alicia bounced up and down on him, eyes closed, giving a little yelp of pleasure every time she slid down onto his pole. She was going to come soon. "Just! Don't! Come! In! Side! Me! Ohhhhh!" she panted at him, before abandoning herself to the sensations radiating through her from breasts and pussy, shaking as she lost herself in the throes of a shuddering orgasm.

Mari and the other two sailors were watching Alicia's shapely butt and tight pussy slide up and down the large cock, slick with Alicia's juices and bulging with thick veins. The sailor kept biting and sucking on her tits, but moved his hands to her hips and backside, using his strong arms to forcefully aid her movements. "Mouth or... your... ass then... girl," he gasped, "but you'd... better... decide... unh... quickly..."

Alicia tried to move off the rapidly pistoning cock, but her limbs felt weak and useless, and then suddenly the man was gripping her by her hips and thrusting upwards, with a long throaty wail of; "TOO LATE!" she felt the spasming of his cock inside her, spraying her fertile innards with his seed until he finally released her, leaving long red fingermarks where he had dug his fingers into her hips, collapsing backwards, panting and spent.

"Ohh!" Alicia wailed, jumping off the man now he was no longer holding her, but it was as he had said,, clearly far too late - a thin dribble of his sticky come was bubbling from her red and puffy lips. She could not become pregnant! "Mari, quickly!" she shouted, grabbing her maid by the hair and dragging the poor girl until she was squatting beneath her mistress. "Get it out of me! Now, you little bitch!"

Mari did as she was told, obediently lapping the seemingly endless strem of semen from her mistress' pussy. Alicia began to calm down as she felt her maid's tongue writhing within her, and looked to see that all three men were watching with amused but satisfied smiles. She glanced at the hourglass, and saw that the last of the sand was running through it, and breathed a sigh.

"Come, Mari," she commanded to her maid, still on all fours, lapping at her pussy. "We have earned our money and it is time to bid these gentlemen farewell." She was still coming down from her own orgasm, and dazedly probed with a dainty finger her little anus, now sore and distended and oozing come, and whimpered slightly. She brought the hand back up to look at it, covered with slimy blobs of come, and licked it, feeling like a total slut whore. She felt as though she had crossed some kind of threshold. Would it be so bad to do this all day, every day? And to be paid money for it as well!

She and Mari, the latter self-consciously wiping come from her face, retrieved their maids' dresses and cloaks. One of the sailors unlocked the door from the cabin, where the scent of sex overlaid the sweat and fish. "Be sure to visit again," he leered as they left, tottering back up the gangplank and making their way back across the docks towards the upper city.

There was, however, one problem that neither of the girls had foreseen; during their time with the sailors, dusk had fallen, and the gates between the Outer and Inner cities were firmly shut for the night. There was no way for them to return home now.

Alicia spun around to Mari in panic - her father would kill her if he discovered she were missing, especially if it were found what she had been doing. "Mari! The gates! We must return home, we simply must! Can we... bribe the guards?"

"With what, mistress?" Mari answered. They had not been so foolish as to take money out whoring which might be stolen, meaning that they collectively now had barely a shilling to their name. "The money the sailors paid us won't go far, unless you thought to pay with your cunny..." Mari let her mistress consider that outcome for a moment before continuing. "I know a way, Mistress," she finally said. "There is a secret tunnel between the Inner and Outer cities. But its entrance this side of the wall is within the Haven Club. But the Haven Club..."

"Then you must take us there!" Alicia told her. "Immediately!"

Mari let the sentence she had been speaking go unfinished. The Haven Club, as she well knew, was a debauched dive where the well-heeled ladies of the Upper City went to meet the most unsavoury types that were to be found, to receive base, bestial pleasures that their refined Upper City beaus could never give them.

"As you wish, Mistress," she replied simply, and led Alicia on through the darkened streets.

12