Alicia's Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Gods, yes, I hope so!" moaned Rose, a gloved hand stealing down to rub at her panties, "I crave to be destroyed utterly tonight!"

"You always say that," Alicia reminded her, and the women laughed once more.

By the time the women reached the locked door to the Club, there was a distinct aroma of female arousal mixing with the subtle and expensive perfumes. Rose gave the coded knock, and a bolt was drawn back to reveal another woman clad as they were, but in black garments with a lustrous sheen. Her skin was almost as dark as her clothes, and she stood even taller than the Amazonian Countess and her daughter, and was muscular and athletic into the bargain. She was Mistress Onyx, servant to the owner, Therese Mishra, but in charge of all of the women of the Club.

"You're late," Onyx spat at the assembled noblewomen. She was only a freedwoman, and had once been a slave herself, but now she was a feared and respected slave trainer, and as the noblewomen were - at least when under the roof of the Haven Club - to be treated as 'slaves', then Onyx was now their mistress.

"Azure kept us waiting," Peach pouted.

"I don't care about excuses," Onyx snapped. "They are about to tear the place up in there." She gestured behind her, from where raucous shouts, chanting and singing could be heard. "Get inside." She held the door open and the noblewomen trooped obediently through like naughty schoolgirls.

"Now all of you face the wall, bend over and pull your knickers down," Onyx commanded, picking up a riding crop that always dangled from the broad leather belt she wore. "It's time you bitches were reminded who is in charge here."

"But it's Azure's fault," protested Peach. "We shouldn't be punished for her lateness!"

"So you want double, eh?" Onyx told her. "Anyone else?" There was silence. "Then get to it! I want to see nothing but asses!" The six women all obediently faced the wall and bent over, pulling down their silken panties to rest around their ankles.

"Look at you," Onyx said scornfully. "Dripping sluts every last one of you!" She reinforced her point by sticking a leather-gloved finger into the nearest pussy, and Jade gave a little yip of surprise and desire. "Don't think that anyone here cares about who you are outside of here. Don't think anyone cares about who your husband or father is or was, or how much money you have. Here you are nothing but cunts, bought and sold for coppers!" There was the whistle of the crop, and then a crack and a yelp from Rose. More whistles and cracks and yelps followed as Onyx worked her way down the line of women, delivering a stinging cut to the rump of each one. Alicia howled loudest of all - she was still unused to more physical discipline - her father had never ever struck her, nor allowed any servant to do so, and the amount of pain that could be inflicted on a woman's bottom still surprised her.

"Here, you are slaves," Onyx continued. "Slaves! Slaves! Slaves!" she punctuated each word with another stinging slash at a creamy bottom. "What are you?"

"Slaves, mistress!" the noblewomen howled in unison. Alicia found her mind going into a strange reverie. What would it be like to truly be a slave? To be at the beck and call of every free man or woman not just one night per week, but all day, every day? To be forced to perform any act, no matter how demeaning, on threat of a whipping? She moaned at the thought.

"Here you obey," Onyx bellowed. "Obey! Obey! Obey!" and once more she went down the line of women, thrashing with all of the force of her strong arm until all were howling and yelping once more.

"Now, you may all go and find your mistress," she said. "Except for you, Peach. You and I need to have further words, I think..." The women all gratefully pulled up their panties over the throbbing red stripes on their bottoms and scurried into the main body of the Club, leaving behind them The Honourable Nicola White, now bent over, knickers around her ankles, as the angry black slave trainer began to methodically lash her ass once more. 'Peach's' howling cries were however soon drowned out as they emerged into the hot, sweaty main room of the club. The assembled patrons, mainly orcs but with a smattering of half-orcs and humans, all raised a deafening cheer as the women emerged into the room, like gladiators entering an arena. There was a rhythmic stamping of boots and crashing of tankards on tables.

The owner, Madam Theresa, a coolly sophisticated beauty of near eastern extraction, hurried towards them, looking relieved.

"About time!" she said, fighting to be heard above the din. "I hope you are all nice and loose, because they are in a rowdy mood, and there'll be no prisoners taken tonight!"

Alicia looked around herself, trying to get to grips with the situation. She had been coming to the Haven Club for several weeks now and had never seen the place so busy. There must be over a hundred brawny, scarred and tattooed orcs there, she guessed. The whole place stank of beer and sweat, and all of the big, muscular creatures, most of them stripped to the waist, glistening with perspiration from the heat of the bodies in here, were looking at her and the other women with hungry eyes. She felt acutely vulnerable, yet almost overwhelmed with erotic desire. She knew that she would be ravished tonight as she had never been ravished before, and her pussy began to drool with anticipation at the thought.

"They're going to kill us!" Jade almost shrieked, panicked at the rowdy throng.

"Yes!" Rose panted, lost in an erotic dream of punishment and giant cocks. "Oh Gods, yes!"

"I don't know that anyone has ever died yet from being fucked," Scarlet said smilingly. "But it might be fun to find out if it were possible..."

"Gentlemen!" Madam Theresa shouted, only just managing to be heard above the din. "As you can see, your entertainment has arrived!" The ensuing cheers almost took the roof off. "Chief Gustrix, in his benevolence, has paid a flat fee for tonight, and so the ladies are yours to use as you wish. However, the drinks must still be paid for at the bar. Enjoy your evening!" The cheers came again, and then the whole Club seemed to be on the move.

Alicia looked nervously at the oncoming wall of muscular orc mercenaries, their feral eyes intent on ravaging the six women. Strong arms reached out and grabbed each of them, dragging them separately into their own small throng of bodies. There was no discrimination. As each woman disappeared into a clump of brawny mercenaries, Alicia saw them grabbing for Madame Theresa and Mistress Onyx as well.

"No!" Theresa shouted firmly as hands grabbed at her dress, tearing it in their frenzy, exposing her softly curving brown breasts. "I am not part of the deal! Chief, control your men or... glumf!" She was suddenly silenced as she was forced to her knees and an orc cock was pushed unceremoniously into her protesting mouth. Next to her, Onyx fought to keep herself from being overwhelmed, slapping away grasping arms, but even the Amazonian slave trainer was no match for several muscular orc mercenaries, and in no time at all she was spreadeagled, one of four orcs firmly holding each arm and each leg, and slammed down hard on her back onto a table, a fifth orc already tearing at her panties and cramming his erection into the statusesque black woman's pussy.

Alicia felt a strong hand clamp around her satin-gloved wrist and pull her into middle of the melee. She was swiftly swallowed up by the milling crowd, surrounded by burly, sweaty orcs. She felt exquisitely small, feminine and vulnerable, and knew that there was now no possible way of avoiding anything that the creatures wished to do to her. But as usual that knowledge somehow made her feel every inch of her womanhood, and the anticipation of her inevitable surrender to their bestial lusts caused her eyes to glaze over with desire and her pussy twitch in fevered anticipation as she felt hard cocks rubbing against her body while strong, calloused hands grabbed and groped at her dainty noble flesh. There were snouts lowered to lick her neck, she felt hot breath on her shoulders, and smelt the overpowering musky smell of male orc bodies surrounding her, threatening to overwhelm her senses. She looked up at the faces of the orcs surrounding her, and saw no quarter there, only a terrible, all-consuming hunger for female human flesh. Alicia whimpered in fear and desire as her slim gloved fingers traced the hot, surrounding slabs of muscular chests. Gradually, she and the tight knot of bodies surrounding her made their way to a clearer area of the room, and she was given a little more space to breathe as the throng was able to back away slightly. But one orc's hands still gripped her hips tightly from behind, rendering her unable to move even if she had wanted to. The creatures were disrobing now, hurriedly throwing off leather breeches and loincloths to reveal jutting erections each the size of Alicia's forearm. Though she had, over the course of her past few visits, become more used to the size of orc anatomy, it seemed that the rumours about the Penderran tribe were nevertheless true - these must be part ogre, surely, Alicia thought nervously?

A gnarled hand with long, ragged nails reached out for her damp silk panties and closed around their waistband. As the hand yanked backwards the flimsy material stood no chance against the powerful muscles of the orc and they tore, exposing her shaven little pussy lips, glistening with her own arousal. A sea of monstrous cocks surrounded her slender body now, and Alicia's stomach began to churn at the thought of being violated by such large members, but she knew that she was utterly at their mercy now. In anxious desperation she tried appealing to them, even though she knew it was almost certainly futile to do so.

"Please," she gasped, "you are all so big - please take care with me - don't be too rough!" But her words were met only with scornful laughter.

"I love it when they beg," one of them growled, and he hawked and spat full into Alicia's face.

"Oh!" Alicia flinched in disgust as the orc saliva dribbled down her face, smearing her whore's make-up. Her reaction only caused more laughter among the mercenaries, and suddenly they were all spitting, one after another, great greasy strands of gob spattering her cheeks and hair, her neck and cleavage. She determinedly kept her mouth closed, so that none could end up there, but suddenly she felt one of them pushing the head of his cock between her legs, forcing her thighs apart, until it emerged from between her thighs like a penis of her own. It began to saw backwards and forwards, dragigng its veiny length across the delicate folds of her slick pussy lips, gathering moisture on each stroke and sending wave after wave of pleasure through Alicia. Her mouth opened in an 'O' of surprise just in time for one of the orcs to spit full into it. Alicia groaned in humiliation and disgust, but had little time to register this as she felt the throbbing head of the orc cock, now on the back stroke, change angle, now pushing at her drooling lips, forcing them apart. She was incredibly wet, and grateful to be so, for as soon as the first tremendous inch had speared the entrance to her vagina, the creature behind her bucked its hips forward, driving its incredible girth deep into her.

"Ohhhh!" Alicia cried out in pain as she felt her insides rudely wrenched apart by the incredibly thick orc cock. Tears sprang to her eyes.

"Oh yeah," the creature grunted into her neck, "there's no cunt like a tight little human cunt, except maybe an elf..."

The other orcs happily leered at her being violated by the thick member, watching her speared there, gasping like a fish out of water. Quickly the pain drained away as her innards began to settle into accepting the huge cock, and as the orc began to piston back and forth, Alicia began to how tightly her pussy clung to it, jolts of pleasure surging through her at each stroke. She could not believe that it was possible to feel so filled with this hot, throbbing length of orc flesh, and began to gasp and groan at each stroke as she started to feel her slick pussy grip at the monstrous invader, milking it for all it was worth.

"Yeah," one of the onlookers grinned. "She loves it! No human's ever gonna be able to fuck you ever again, cunt. You're orc cunt now, bitch."

Alicia whimpered, inexperienced enough with sex not to know whether that was true or not. But she could not deny the flood of sensations that this fucking was beginning to generate in her. Beads of perspiration began to stand out on her skin from the heat and exertion as she was savagely fucked. She tried to reach for other cocks in front of her to grab them, to begin jerking them. Her tiny white fingers looked comically small against the huge grey-green cocks, sliding slipperily along them as they began to weep pre-cum, generating appreciative grunts of satisfaction from their owners.

Finally, one of them positioned itself directly in front of her and, pulling her head down, guided its monster cock to her lips. Alicia tried to lick around the tip of it, but the orc was not interested in such niceties, and it simply pushed it past her lips, forcing her jaw open painfully wide and stuffing its girth into her mouth.

"Glurk!" Alicia felt the tip grind against the back of her throat, its intense heat and odour filling her mouth and nose, and then, as the orc's strong hands fastened around her hair, it pushed deeper still, her eyes bulging as it forced its way deep into her throat, the orc treating her as though she were nothing more than its personal masturbation device. Alicia felt utterly helpless, utterly violated, gagging and retching around the new invader even as she was fucked from behind, and yet horny like she had never experienced before. From somewhere teeth clamped onto one of her dangling breasts, which had popped out of her corset, but her scream was muffled by the cock stuffing her mouth and throat. Now both cocks began sawing backwards and forwards, with growing urgency, until it almost felt as though they would meet somewhere in the middle of her. Her high-heeled shoes skittered across the floor, barely able to make purchase, and she was dragged this way and that by the cocks pumping at her, truly spit roasted like a joint of meat. The orc behind her began to slap her ass, harder and harder in time with the rhythm of its thrusts, but as she dangled there like a fleshy puppet Alicia felt a churning inside of her which grew and grew and grew until she suddenly came hard around the cocks spearing her front and back, shaking and trembling. This seemed to be the signal for the orcs themselves to finally release their pent-up orgasms, the first sending volcanic spurts of hot come flooding her pussy, the second spurting thick wads of semen straight down her throat into her stomach, emptying seemingly gallons from its straining balls into her.

Finally the creatures released her, and Alicia sank to her knees as they withdrew from her with a sticky 'plop'. She felt a gush of hot orc come run down her thighs from her stretched and swollen vagina, soaking into her garters and torn stockings. An orc had come inside her... she knew that that could mean pregnancy - half-orcs like Geoffrey had to come from somewhere. But Alicia was past caring now, drunk on sensation, only focused on the next cock. Her stomach felt queasy, heavy with the load of semen she had had forced into her. But she kept up her jerking of the cocks to either side of her. Out of the corner of her eye she glanced across the room, heaving with the copulation of dozens of sweaty bodies, and saw Jade, impaled both front and rear, sandwiched between two grunting, thrusting orcs, her feet dangling eighteen inches from the ground, eyes rolled back into her head, her black hair flying as she tossed her head from side to side, wailing, a look of complete, orgiastic oblivion on her face.

Her respite was short - it did not take long for Alicia's next assailants to materialise. Hands gripped her waist and hoisted her back up to position again, and she found another cock before her, slapping her cheek, urgently seeking entrance to her mouth. The orc behind her pulled her ass cheeks apart with its strong hands and the head of its cock butted against the puckered little entrance to her asshole. Alicia gathered enough acuity to try and slap it away with her hand.

"No!" she cried out, "not there, it's too big!" Once again, however, she met only disdainful laughter from the orcs.

"Girl," her violator told her, chuckling, "I've reamed plenty of human asses, and believe me, it will fit!"

Alicia thanked her foresight in getting Mari to pre-lubricate her anus, but even so, the initial assault upon her poor little sphincter drove an anguished wail from her until her body surrendered to the hard cock pushing inside her. The heat from this cock was incredible, like a red-hot poker three inches across had been pushed up inside her. Her body instantly tried to reject it, her muscles clamping down and trying to expel it, but that only had the effect of bringing even more pleasurable sensations to her violator, who pushed further and further, depeer and deeper. Alicia looked down at herself, dumbfounded, almost expecting to see the cock emerge from her stomach - she had no idea that an object could bury itself so deep inside her. Yet as the pain began to ease, there was a weird sensation, disturbing, for sure, yet... also almost pleasurable?

Meanwhile, another cock had presented itself to her mouth, and Alicia resignedly opened her aching jaws to accept this new monster inside her. She sucked the hot dick into her mouth, losing herself in its foul scent, feeling whatever foul accretions had attached itself to it begin to dissolve in her saliva, her eyes rolling at the sheer, vile sensation of it all, yet part of her revelling in each new humiliation, each new debasement that brought her down from her noble pedestal until she was one with the orcs, just an animal rutting in a dirty room, seeking each new sensation.

The cocks began to fuck again, pumping hard backwards and forwards. Alicia had lost her anal virginity weeks ago to a sailor, but this savage reaming was incomparable with that earlier fuck. Her shattered rectum constantly tried to expel this giant log and yet instead it pushed onwards at each stroke, and the sensation was unbelievable, perversely arousing. The cock in her throat forced her deep onto the cock in her ass at each stroke and vice versa, and Alicia felt almost faint at the assault on her senses. This feeling was exacerbated when the orc that was face fucking her grabbed her throat and began to squeeze. Alicia panicked and began to twist and buck, choking on the pulsing, pistoning cock. Her vision began to dim, her ears singing, her lungs screaming for air, yet in spite of herself Alicia reached down to her oozing, dilated pussy and began to rub urgently at her clit, building as she was violently fucked to her second orgasm. She came as she lost consciosness, violently, her whole body spasming.

She came to to find that she was still being assfucked, but the cock in her throat had mercifully pulled back to allow her to gasp a spluttering breath of precious air. Its owner was pumping its cock with its fist as it grinned down at her, and then pushed it back into her gasping mouth as it too finally came, filling her mouth with a gushing stream of sticky sweet, thick, lumpy semen that filled her mouth and throat and made her choke. She felt it oozing from her nose as the orc behind her also grabbed her hips and pushed itself balls-deep, filling her bowels with hot, slimy come. Both withdrew, leaving her to collapse to the floor.

Alicia lay there, exhausted, covered in sticky orc cum. She could feel it dribbling from her ravaged ass, occasionally coughed it from her inundated mouth. It lay spattered across her torn stockings and corset, plastered her blonde hair to her scalp. Her muscles protested, her pussy ass and throat were all sore from their rough fucking. Yet as she lay there it began to dawn on her that she had not been dragged back to her feet to be fucked again. Dimly she became aware of a commotion at one side of the room. There was shouting, even the sound of fighting. As Alicia began to come to her senses, she heard a shout of: "In the name of the Emperor!"