Alicia's Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head swung around. Imperial guardsmen had entered the building, and were brawling with the orc mercenaries. A raid! She could not be discovered here, in this state! Summoning what energy she could, she staggered to her feet and scuttled as fast as her heels would allow, slipping in the pools of semen and spilt beer that dotted the floor, to the back door of the Haven Club. She looked back at the melee, catching a glimpse of some of her fellow noblewomen also lying spent across tables or on the floor, all fucked almost literally senseless by the orcs. A little part of her wondered if she should try to help them, but in the end she decided not to risk it, and hurried to the back door, dragging her cum-drenched form into the cool air of the tunnel. It was dark and she had no lantern, but Alicia was led on by a crack of light from the other end, gradually emerging relieved into the room at the Imperial Womens' Institute where her clothing lay where she had left it, on a chair. But the room also held several more Imperial Guardsmen, armed and armoured, and clearly waiting for anyone to make a break for it in this direction. Alicia looked around wildly. How did they know about this entrance? Who had talked?

"Well now," said their sergeant, grinning. "What have we here? Looks like a cum-soaked orc whore to me, lads."

"No, please," Alicia stammered, "there's been a mistake. I am not a whore, I was... abducted. Raped. I am a lady of quality. You must help me - my father is a senior guildmaster! There will be a reward for my safe return."

A pair of iron shackles were placed around her gloved wrists.

"Tell it to the judge, love," the sergeant said unsympathetically.