Alicia's Mother: Early Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers

We moved into the hall and sat there drinking hot milk. Nan’s face remained flushed red from the excitement of our just concluded sex play. Her eyes sparkled as she gave some more small talk about herself and her family. She revealed that her husband was also very good in sex and she had found it difficult at earlier times to cope with his constant needs when she was pregnant with Alicia. She was in fact pleased that he was a very capable man and was attractive to other women. She never stopped him from seeing them and having sex with them because she was never deprived of money and sex. It was unfortunate that his health was not good and he had become impotent during the past two years.

The she said in a serious tone, “Hung, you have such a handsome looking cock. Your balls are also big and full. You can keep control for more than thirty minutes when I was stroking you. I find you can ejaculate more than twice the amount compared to my husband. In future, you will need to find many women to satisfy you. I know Sue and Alicia are like me. I can love my husband as the only man for me, and want most to make him happy. I know my daughters will not stop you having many small wives or lovers in future.”

Our conversation continued until Sue came back from the park with the maids and her three younger siblings. I decided to take my leave. Nan gave me a tight hug in front of Sue as she dished out her final advice, “Hung, as a Chinese, there is the old saying that you are not one of the family unless you have eaten tofu at your mother-in-law’s home.”

“Auntie Nan, I will always come to your house to eat your tofu.” I replied, as there was no problem for me eating her tofu. Unknown to me there was a deeper meaning in Nan’s words beyond the literal interpretation.

That night, I felt restless. So much had happened in the day with Nan. I felt a sense of happiness that I could not understand myself. Perhaps it was in the way Nan had made me feel so comfortable on her bed. Or perhaps it was because there was something I had never noticed before. I had all along taken Nan to be the mother of Rose and her sisters. Never had I imagined that their mother would be the first one to share some sexual intimacy with me.

It was common amongst my friends for us to harbor fantasies of sexual liaisons with matured and experienced women. Perhaps some of the more extroverted ones in my horde could really have had some sort of exciting sex with willing relatives or the aunties that they sometimes boasted about. But then in our society, despite that sense of moral conservatism, it was also possible to learn from the professional ladies in the local red light district or even with the older maids at home. I was however not one who could entertain that idea of sowing my wild oats recklessly. I held the belief that I should preserve my body to share with the woman I could love.

As I lay in my bed, I tossed about thinking of Rose’s mother. Nan’s face came repeatedly in my imagination and I felt the strong longing to be near her, to touch her again and to kiss the way she had taught me. My cock was rigid and hard as I thought of the sensuality of being near to Nan. I wanted her and maybe, perhaps maybe share my life with her. Like the way she said about being permanently close to her as a part of her family.

I masturbated and ejaculated. Not once, but three times before I felt tired enough to doze into a sweet sleep.

The following morning, my father wanted me to accompany him to visit a sick relative in a town about 100 kilometers away. The trip took the whole day. I felt frustrated because I could not return to Rose’s home to see her mother. I was quiet during the whole trip, as I longed desperately for her. But it was late evening before we got home.

(To be continued?)

redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers
12