Alicia's New Position

Story Info
It's not what she expected.
24.7k words
4.45
240.5k
153

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

Hi my name is Alicia, my friends call me Ali. I am a married white women, 32 years old, 36c-27-36, 140 lbs, long Brunette hair that falls just above my waist line. I was a small town girl growing up.

I have been married to my husband Joe for 10 years, we met in college. Joe has an above average I.Q. and graduated high school at 16 and started college. He is now employed by a large computer company as a trouble shooter and gets called out of town alot. This pissed me off quite a bit because it was on short notice and we were trying to start a family, unsuccesfully as of yet.

I worked for a retail department store for about 7 years. I finally got promoted to manager of a new store opening up. Little did I know the position had been turned down by 2 other employees and this is where my story began.

Joe was out of town again when I got the news of my promotion on Wednesday afternoon.

Joe called that night at 8:00, "Hello."

"Hello my dear."

"Hi honey."

"What are you doing?"

"Celebrating alone."

"Celebrating alone, why?"

"Because your not here and I got a promotion."

"That's great! Sorry I could not celebrate with you."

"Me too but you have an important job."

"When do you start in your new position?"

"The store should be set up by Friday, my district manager will show me the store Monday."

"That's great."

"I'm scared, can I do this job?"

"You'll be great honey."

"Thanks for the support."

"I have to go meet with the clients now, you'll do great."

"Okay I love you."

"I love you too, bye."

"Goodnight, bye."

The next couple of days at work flew by with the meetings and instructions on how to do the paperwork. Steve the district manager, who would be my boss, invited me to dinner Friday night.

He was very polite all through dinner continuously building my confidence, he must have sensed I was nervous.

I met Steve at the office Monday morning and he took me out for coffee. Steve gave me a list of numbers and who to call in case of problems.

After our little meeting we headed for the new store. I noticed as Steve was driving we were headed toward an economically deprived area of the city, "Where is the new store?"

"On Crenshaw boulevard."

"Isn't our merchandise a little upscale for that area?"

"The company owners are trying to increase revenue, they think it is a sound bussiness decision to open stores in all areas."

"Oh, I understand."

"Don't worry it will work out fine."

We arrived at the store and we made our introductions. Steve gave the normal speech and went over company policies and what was expected of the employees, including me.

The meeting and all the policies took about 3 hours at which point Steve announced that the store would open at 9:00 tomorrow morning.

Steve and I left, once in the car I asked Steve, "Can I fire people?"

"Yes, but only with good cause."

"How do I know?" One of the hires had made me nervous.

"Any question about cause call legal."

"Okay, thanks."

There was something about Ronnie That made me nervous. I made inquiries when we got back to the office.

I reviewed his personnel file and found nothing to indicate he was a bad person no arrests, good in school, attending college.

He was 20 years old, lived at home with his mother. He tutored his brothers and sisters in school. Everything I saw indicated that he was responsible and looking to better himself. The way he glared at me during the meeting made me suspicious and tense.

The first couple of months at the new store went well. The company decision seemed to be a good one. Sales were good and more and more people seemed to be shopping here.

I was pleasantly surprised when I reviewed the first months report. I saw that Ronnie was the best sales associate. There was still something I could not pin point about Ronnie, he still made me nervous. I decided to pay attention to him for awhile.

When Ronnie was on the floor talking to customers I took a walk around the store to evaluate his sales technique. This young man had the gift of gab about him, his sales approach was unique. The woman would blush and the men would thank him, he never stepped out of bounds.

One Friday night I decided to work late and catch up on the weeks paperwork, Joe was out of town. At closing time I walk down from my office and saw that it had started to pour.

I waited in the entrance hoping it would slow to a drizzle when Ronnie walked out, "Shit! weatherman didn't say anything about rain."

"Do you have an umbrella?"

"Would have, if I known it was going to rain."

"Grab one, I'll pay for it Monday."

"That's against company policy, you trying to fire me?"

"I have no reason to fire you."

"Until you report I stole an umbrella, no thanks."

"What makes you think that?"

"I see the way your always watching me."

"You were top salesman for the first month, I was just curious as to your technique."

"Yeah, uptight white bitch in a black neighborhood."

Before I could respond there was an incredible flash of light and a loud crack of thunder, the power went out, "Shit! The kids are at home alone, moms at work."

"Let me give you a ride then."

"You can do that."

We ran out to my car and quickly jumped in. Ronnie shouted directions telling me to hurry up and drive. I pulled up in front of Ronnie's apartment house, "Wait here." He jumped out of the car and bounded up the stairs.

I don't know why I didn't just drive off, but I waited. I noticed that the lights were on in the neighborhood. Ronnie came back about five minutes later and got in the car, "Why you always eyeing me up boss lady?"

"It's Ali, and I'm not always eyeing you up."

"Sure feels like it, every time I turn around you're there."

"I told you, I was just curious as to how you made so many sales."

"I think it's because you have a hankering to try some all black beef."

"What are you talking about?"

"Tube steak, bitch."

"This is getting out of hand, you signed the sexual harassment policies."

"Only applies when we're at work."

I turned away from Ronnie looking out the driver side window. Shit! Was he right? I made a mentle note to check on Monday.

I turned back to scold Ronnie, when I did I got a big surprise. Ronnie had pulled his tube steak out and was stroking it, "What are you doing?"

"If you aren't trying to fire me this is the only other reason you be eyeing me up all the time."

"I can't believe you did that, I'm married, put that back in your pants."

"You want it, bitch."

"No I don't, I'm married."

"You haven't taken your eyes off it since you turned around."

I blushed he was right, "Put it away, I told you no."

"Touch it first."

"NO!"

"It won't bite."

"If I do, will you put it away?"

"If that's what you want."

What was I thinking? Here I am a married white woman sitting in the front seat of my car negotiating with a young black man to put his tube steak away.

I reached quickly and touched it with the tip of my finger, "Now put it away."

Ronnie laughed, "That wasn't a touch, more like a tickle."

"You said you would put it away if I touched it, and I did."

"You need a good feel, like this," Ronnie was stroking up and down.

"I can't do that, I'm married."

"I won't tell."

"Ronnie this is really getting out of hand."

"Your still looking at this hunk of all black beef like you want it, why is that?"

I turned away blushing, "Ronnie why are you doing this?"

"You got a fine ass Ali, noticed that the first day."

"Thanks, I think."

"Now get yourself a real good feel and we'll see if you want me to put it away."

"You promise?"

"Yeah I promise."

I reached over and grabbed on to Ronnie's tube steak and gave it a soft squeeze, "Not like that like this."

Ronnie wrapped his hand around mine and squeezed tighter moving his hand up and down at the same time, "That's better babe."

Ronnie let go after about two minutes but for some reason I continued to stroke, "Oh babe, that feels great."

I started to stroke faster on Ronnie's trouser snake, "Babe that feels so good, kiss it."

"What? I've never had a penis near my mouth."

"That's a good thing, now kiss my cock."

"Cock."

"Yeah, that's a black cock bitch, now kiss it."

I don't know why but all of a sudden I felt like I had to do as Ronnie commanded. I leaned down and kissed the head of his cock and got a taste of his semen from the pre cum. It was not unpleasant, so I continued to kiss the head.

I cupped his heavy semen loaded balls in my other hand, giving them a gentle squeeze, "Oh babe that feels so good, put it in your mouth."

I again did as commanded, for some unknown reason. This situation had me extremely excited. I started bobbing my head up and down with Ronnie stroking my head the whole time.

My jaw started to hurt a little so I pulled Ronnie's cock out of my mouth, "Please don't cum in my mouth."

"Babe, you don't know what you'll be missing."

I put Ronnie's cock back into my mouth and started bobbing my head again. After I got in a rhythm of bobbing on Ronnie's cock I could get more and more into my throat. I reached down and unfastened my skirt and started fingering myself.

Ronnie realized what I was doing and pushed my skirt down to my thighs, my panty clad ass was visable from the street, "Granny panties, babe we got to do something about that."

I removed my head from his lap momentarily to answer, "Work attire."

I went back to perfecting my blow job skills. I was getting really excited and started having mini orgasms.

I started getting more and more of Ronnie's cock down my throat. When I felt his kinky pubic hair hit my nose and chin I exploded in orgasm.

I had just deep throated 8 inches of black cock, there was a knock on the window. I tried to get Ronnie's cock out of my mouth but he had other ideas holding me by the neck, "What's up homey?"

"Not much, just teaching the white ho about black cock."

"Saw you sitting here, thought I'd say Hi."

"Not sitting, teaching bro."

"I see that now."

"Say hi Ali."

I must have turned beet red Ronnie pulled my head off his cock so I was face to face with another black man, "Hi."

"Now get back to work," trying to hide my embarrassment, I dove back down on Ronnie's cock.

"She's a good student, listens well." Ronnie and his friend broke out in laughter.

"Hey, I'll let you get back to your teachings."

"Okay man, but check out the view first."

I heard foot steps fade off, "With all this rain I didn't think we'd see a full moon," again more laughter at my expense. "Granny panties, do something about that man."

I was extremely embarrassed now that I had been caught and all they could comment on was my choice of work panties.

Soon Ronnie was pumping his hips up fucking my mouth, I knew he was getting close. His hand was no longer on my neck so I knew I could pull away before he came. I started bobbing and stroking faster. For some reason when Ronnie's cock started to swell I left the tip in my mouth and stroked faster. All of a sudden he erupted, "Don't swallow."

I did my best to keep it in my mouth but there was so much, it leaked down my chin. When Ronnie was done cumming he pulled my head up, "Let me see bitch."

When I opened my mouth more leaked out and stained the front of my shirt, "Swallow," I did as I was told.

"That was great babe, we'll have to do it again."

"That was a one time thing, I'm married."

"What ever you say bitch, do something with your granny panties, like toss them out."

Ronnie was out the door before I could say anything else. I straightened my skirt and drove off trying to wipe the cum stain off the front of my shirt.

When I got home I ran to the bathroom to hop in the shower, I just felt so dirty. Looking in the mirror I looked a fright hair a mess, shirt stained. I stripped as fast as I could and hopped in the shower. When I was done I brushed my teeth and put all the clothes I had been wearing in the trash.

I went to work on Monday and hid in my office all day. I could not bear the thought of what would happen if I spoke to Ronnie.

Over the next couple of weeks I had to discus bussiness with all the employees. Ronnie seemed to be overly casual, never giving a hint as to what happened or wanting to do it again. The more I thought about it the angrier I got. Soon all I could think about was Ronnie's cock and what it would feel like buried in my pussy.

Ronnie's cock was a little longer then my husband's but it was quite a bit fatter.

My husband and I had been trying to conceive for awhile now. We had finally decided to see a fertility specialist to help figure out why. Turns out my husband had what is known as slow swimmers. I got a perscription for fertility pills to see if this would resolve the problem of conception. I started monitoring my cycle to try and figure out the best time to conceive.

I monitered my cycle to figure out when the best time to conceive would be. I figured that the best time would be this weekend. Thursday night when I got home I told my husband that this weekend was a go, "Honey I have to fly out on an emergency tomorrow morning."

"Shit! If this keeps up we'll never be parents."

"I know honey, but it is fun trying," he said nuzzling my neck.

He was right about that, but I wanted to have a child.

I went to work Friday pissed at Joe's job for sending him away so much, now that we figured out what the problem was.

Throughout the day I kept my eye on Ronnie in the security cameras. The more I watched the hornier I was getting. I don't know what came over me but after a trip to the ladies room and pulling my granny panties down to relieve myself, I decide to go out to lunch.

During my lunch break I went to a lingerie shop down the street and found a pink lace string bikini and bra set. After lunch I went back to my office and put my new purchase away.

Ronnie was working until closing tonight. I had no reason to go home to an empty house. I stayed for paperwork, or so I told myself.

I had admired Ronnie on the security cameras all day. Closing time was approaching fast, all of a sudden it struck me I have to change. I removed my granny panties and slid on the pink bikini panties. I removed my shirt and bra and put my new pink bra on. Pulling up my skirt and admiring my choice of undergarments. All I could think was make fun of these.

I timed my exit perfectly, I ended up walking out just in front of Ronnie. A slight wiggle that caught his attention, hopefully his coworker hadn't caught it.

I got to my car before I said anything, "Ronnie, you got a sec?"

"What's up Ali? Go ahead Sean I'll catch up."

"I'm all alone tonight, want to grab a bite?"

"Love to, but I have to check in on the kids first."

"Okay, I'll be by in an hour."

"I'll be ready," with that Ronnie ran off to catch up to Sean.

I drove to a small package store and grabbed a small bottle of wine. What am I doing? whoring myself out I'm married. Shit! I'm ovulating, I ran into the drugstore next door and bought condoms. I shouldn't, but I need to know how it will feel, better safe than sorry.

I drank my wine to calm my nerves, it didn't help. I drove over to Ronnie's and parked out front.

A man approached my car while I waited for Ronnie. Knocking on the window, "Miss Ali, right."

I rolled down my window a little, "Yes, do I know you?"

"Your Ronnie's student," A smile came to his face.

I must have turned four shades of red, "Oh shit! Your the one that caught us."

"Nice ass by the way."

"Thanks."

"I know what I like."

"Has Ronnie said anything?"

"Not a word, miss Ali."

Ronnie came out just then and got in the car, "Here for another lesson?" Both men laughed.

I started the car to leave, "Where you going bitch?"

"To get something to eat."

"Got all you need right here," Ronnie said unzipping his pants.

"What if we get caught?"

"Nothing this neighborhood hasn't seen."

"If the police come we'll be arrested."

"Yeah if they come, haven't seen them in months."

Ronnie was now stroking his cock up and down. I watched mesmerized as it started to grow. Soon I reached over and started stroking Ronnie to full hardness. What am I doing? I thought. The more I stroked the more I thought about how it would feel stuffed in my pussy.

It felt like I was in slow motion, leaning over I engulfed Ronnie's cock. I started bobbing up and down on his cock, working it deeper and deeper into my throat. Soon I had the whole thing in my throat, my nose in his pubic hair.

I unfastened my skirt and slid it completely off, exposing my panty clad ass to the world. I did not realize I had left my window down until I heard the whistling and hooting about the white ho deep throating the black bone.

After a few minutes I removed my lips from around Ronnie's cock and kissed him. breaking the kiss I whispered, "I want to feel you inside me."

"Your married bitch, a blow jobs one thing."

"I don't care, why should you."

I kissed Ronnie deep and passionately while removing my panties. Ronnie's tongue snaked into my mouth and wrestled with my tongue. I started stroking Ronnie's cock with my left hand.

Ronnie stopped kissing me long enough to unbutton and remove my shirt tossing it out the window. Ronnie looked down at my hand stroking his cock, "Nice wedding band."

Ronnie kissed me again and I took his tongue into my mouth and sucked it like a small cock. I was so excited by all of this I did not even think of using the condoms I bought. I started rubbing Ronnie's cock along my pussy lips getting the tip all wet.

My excitement was building so fast I broke the kiss and leaned back into the windshield. Ronnie removed my bra and tossed it out the window. Ronnie began sucking on my tits making my nipples hard immediately. That was all it took I impaled myself onto Ronnie's cock, "Ahhhhh, yes that's what I needed."

"Ho! That pussy is tight, you're going to skin me down to the bone."

I started posting slowly, I was not use to a cock with the girth of Ronnie's. Soon I had Ronnie's cock to the root buried in my pussy. I gyrated, letting my pussy get use to his width. His pubic hair tickled my clit and had me in ecstasy within seconds, "Ohhhhhh," I moaned as I came all over his cock.

When my orgasm subsided I started posting on Ronnie's cock kissing him deeply, "Oh babe you keep that up and I'm gonna blow a load deep in that married white pussy."

When Ronnie said that I realized I had not made him put on a condom, "Not in me, Please, I'm fertile," I stammered out between thrusts.

I orgasmed hard again and realized I better stop before Ronnie came in me, "What are you doing?"

"Getting you a condom, so I don't get pregnant."

"I don't wear those, no feeling."

"You will, if you want this to continue."

I handed Ronnie a packet containing a condom, "To small," tossing it out the window with the rest of my clothes.

"I guess you don't want this married pussy then?" I held out another packet.

Ronnie unwrapped the condom and rolled it on, "Get in the back."

"What for?"

"More room," I crawled over the seat and lay down.

Ronnie crawled over the seat, removing the condom before doing so. Ronnie was so quick getting over the seat and on top of me I did not see that he had removed the condom.

Ronnie was on top of me in a flash with his tongue down my throat, my tongue wrestling his. I got so excited when I reached down to put his cock back where it belonged I didn't realize it was bare, "Ohh baby fuck me."

Ronnie started hammering my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I was flexing my hips to meet every thrust. soon I had the most powerful orgasm of the night, "Ahhh, babe, cumming, that feels so good."

"This pussy feels so good might have to share with the bros."

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers