Alicia's New Position Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty stood to shake is hand, "Nice to meet you Jamal."

"It's always good to meet new people Ty."

"If you gentlemen will excuse us, it's been a long day need to freshen up."

"Take your time ladies."

I dragged Kelli to the bedroom and stripped as soon as the door closed, "Ali what are you doing?"

"Getting comfortable," as I slid on fresh panties and grabbed a robe, Kelli followed suit.

When we returned to the living room the men had selected some soft music. There were fresh teas on the coffee table.

Jamal hugged me and started a slow dance. His hands massaged my ass, my head fell on his shoulder.

Kelli had to make the first move with Ty. When Ty settled in he was massaging Kelli's ass, she looked to be in heaven.

After a couple of songs Jamal and I sat on the couch, Kelli and Ty in the loveseat. We talked for awhile, I felt Jamal's hand on my thigh. Looking at Kelli she was kissing Ty rubbing his cock. I leaned over and kissed Jamal, my thighs spread.

Jamal rubbed higher up my thigh as we kissed, I didn't stop him. He undid the sash on my robe, Kelli had Ty's cock in her mouth. I kissed Jamal and undid his pants. When I had gotten his cock out I leaned down and engulfed his cock. Jamal rubbed my back for a couple of minutes before laying over.

Jamal removed his shirt when I stood and dropped my robe. I pulled his jeans off, he removed my panties. I again sucked his cock, he dragged my hips over his face and kissed my pussy.

Jamal's cock was the longest I had seen I could not get him all the way in my mouth. I climaxed as he ate my pussy, rolling on to the floor. Jamal was on top of me, tongue driving to explore my mouth. Feeling his cock hit my nether lips, I had a mini orgasm.

Jamal's kiss was gentle and passionate, I inserted his cock into my pussy. Jamal took his time with slow gentle strokes, now that I had seen the size I knew why I felt stretched.

Jamal's cock finally bottomed out, his balls slapped my ass. He leaned down and started sucking my nipples and kissing my breasts, "Ohhh, that is sooo good."

Jamal's pace started picking up as my pussy adjusted to his size, "Ahhh, fuck meee."

I heard little moans from Kelli every now and again.

I started having continuous orgasms while Jamal fucked me. Soon I felt the makings of an explosive orgasm, Jamal's cock started to pulse. My legs wrapped around his waist, My orgasm hit. My pussy convulsed milking Jamal, My legs cinched tight. Jamal filled my pussy with jet after jet of black seed.

As I was recovering I heard Kelli moan, "Ty that feels so good, cummm baby."

Kelli slumped to the floor next to me, breathing just as heavy as I was. The men watched as our chests heaved and fell.

I recovered before Kelli, crawling to Ty I engulfed his cock. Tasting the mixture of Kelli and Ty's love juice, I climaxed.

Ty was hard again, as I lay down I saw Kelli engulfing Jamal's cock. I pulled Ty on top of me and inserted his cock into my love tunnel, "Mi...."

"It's okay Ty I want you to."

Ty sank into my honey pot and kissed me, "I missed that feeling Ty so good," I had a mini orgasm.

I started getting into fucking Ty again, "Aieeeee, hurts slow down."

"Sorry Babe," Jamal slowed his strokes so Kelli could adjust.

Ty started kissing and sucking my nipples, my hips flexed to meet his thrusts. I turned to look at Kelli, her eyes were glazed. I watched as Jamal's cock sank in, her pussy lips hugging his cock when he pulled out.

Soon the room was filled with slurping and smacking sounds. Kelli and I were now moaning in unison, "Ohhh, that's it just like that, fuck meee."

Ty neared his orgasm, I cinched his waist drawing him deeper, I had a mini orgasm when Ty unleashed his seed, "Yesss, Ty that feels so good."

Ty slumped on top of me, my pussy convulsed milking his joy stick for every drop.

I heard Kelli, "Oh my god, yesss, fill my little white pussy."

Kelli must have fainted she lay there not making a sound, her chest heaving as she breathed.

Ty finally pulled his cock out of me, "Miss Ali it's late, I have to go."

"Thats okay Ty thank you."

"What for?"

"For just being you," Ty kissed Kelli before he left.

Jamal picked Kelli up and carried her to the bedroom, I covered her with the blankets.

I walked in front of Jamal back to the living room. Jamal sat on the couch, I cuddled next to him sipping my tea. We talked for a little while before fucking again. He kissed me goodnight before he left, "That was fun."

"Come back anytime," I smiled as he left.

I joined Kelli in bed and was soon fast asleep, with a smile on my face.

Friday flew by and before I knew it it was 3:30, my phone rang, "This is Alicia how may I help you."

"So professional."

"Joe how are you?"

"Busy as hell with the trips."

"Are you in town?"

"Yes, can I take you to dinner?"

"Let me check, can I put you on hold?"

"I'll wait."

I put Joe on hold and went to talk to Kelli, "Joe Kelli said she would watch the kids."

"Great six o'clock okay?"

"That would be good, should I meet you?"

"Why don't I pick you up, you can show off your kids."

I gave Joe my address and apartment number, "See you at 6:00."

"Okay bye," Joe hung up.

To be continued...

12