Alicia's New Position Ch. 04

Story Info
Ali's niece visits.
4.8k words
4.63
66.4k
26

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

Joe picked me up at 6:00 and we went to dinner. Joe was excited with his news the company that contracted Joe's wanted Joe to hire on with them. He informed me that it would be more money and less travel, and he wanted me to move with him, I had to decline with the legal issues I was involved with.

Kelli and I made an offer on the apartment building we lived in, the owner accepted. We needed the extra room with Kelli being about a month away from delivery.

The apartment next to ours was vacant, as soon as all the paperwork was signed we expanded our apartment.

During the week at work I recieved a phone call, "Ali here may I help you?"

"Hi Ali it's Cassandra your sister," I had not seen Cassandra since dad kicked her out of the house at 17 when she told them she was pregnant.

"Hi Cassi, how are you?"

"Fine, but I need a favor."

"How did you find me?"

"Mom told me."

"What can I do for you Cassi?"

"Your niece wants to look into colleges in your area, I would like to see you too, can we schedule a trip in a couple of weeks?"

"Sure I would like that?"

"I will schedule the trip and get back to you."

"Okay talk soon, bye."

The week went by fast, I was so excited to see my sister after almost 20 years.

My sister called on Friday night with all the details. She wanted to know if she could stay with me since they would be in town for a month, Kelli was okay with that.

We had a vacant apartment on the first floor which we set up for my sister and niece.

With the excitement of my sister coming to town and caring for the children I missed a doctors appointment. I called to reschedule and was told it would be at least a month, I took the appointment.

My sister was flying in on a Monday night. On Sunday I decided to go by the office and pick up some work so I could spend as much time with Cassi and Britt catching up.

I parked in the alley behind work and ran up to my office and gathered the paperwork I needed. When I exited the building I ran into Ronnie, "Ali you still look hot."

"You bastard don't speak to me that way," I tried to slap Ronnie he grabbed my arm.

"I miss fucking you ho."

"I'm nobody's ho."

"Got yourself knocked up by a black man, you a black cock ho," I dropped my paperwork and tried to slap Ronnie with my other hand, which he grabbed.

"Let me go you son of a bitch," Ronnie spun me and pulled me tight to his body.

"I miss fucking your sweet pussy Ali."

"Never again you bastard," Ronnie leaned down and started nuzzling my neck.

"Your pussy fits my cock so nice Ali, you miss fucking me don't you?" I relaxed and Ronnie let go of my arms.

"I do not you bastard," Ronnie pulled me to him and massaged my tits, I felt his cock on my ass. Ronnie started kissing my ears and the nape of my neck, I had an orgasm.

"You cold bitch?"

"Nooo."

"Your trembling like your cold."

"Just let me go," I felt Ronnie's hands move to the front of my shorts. I turned to say something when all of a sudden Ronnie kissed me. It was a loving gentle kiss that I returned. I felt my zipper being pulled down, I did not resist.

Ronnie let go completely and turned me to face him, pushing me onto the hood of my car. I felt a contraction in my pussy as Ronnie pulled his zipper down. Ronnie kissed me again, my arms wrapped around his shoulders. Ronnie's tongue was now deep in my mouth wrestling with mine.

I felt Ronnie push my shorts down to mid thigh and let them drop. When my shorts hit the ground I stepped out of them. Ronnie lifted me and sat my ass on the hood of the car.

Ronnie reached into his fly and pulled his cock out. I slid down the hood until his cock touched my pussy, I came. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, I felt his cock slide into my love channel.

Ronnie broke the kiss and pushed me back to lay across the hood. Ronnie pushed in until his balls hit my ass, "Bitch likes the black cock?"

"Yessss," Ronnie's thumb was toying my clit.

I started cumming immediately with this extra stimulation, "You still one hot ho bitch."

"Ohhh fuck me."

I wrapped my legs around Ronnie's waist not even thinking of birth control, "Bitch I'm gonna fill this pussy with my seed."

"Noooo not on birth control."

"Bitch you should have thought of that earlier."

Ronnie was right his cock fit my pussy like it belonged, I started flexing to meet his thrusts. Ronnie started sucking on my nipples, I went into a continuous orgasm.

After a few minutes Ronnie lifted his head from my tits. I leaned up on my elbows looking at my pussy swallowing Ronnie's cock, "Please pull out, ahhhh, don't want to get pregnant."

Ronnie started hammering my pussy, playing with my clit. I soon had a mind shattering orgasm that kept repeating. Ronnie's cock soon swelled when the most intense orgasm hit, My legs cinched his waist.

Ronnie unleashed his seed deep into my pussy. I was coming down from my orgasm feeling jet after jet of dark african seed being deposited into me.

Ronnie pulled out and zipped up just as I heard, "What's going on here?"

"There's a woman passed out over there," I had slumped off the hood and was kneeling in front of my car.

I heard foot steps approach, "Ali you again?"

"Officer I'm so sorry."

"Stand up this time you are under arrest."

The officer read me my rights and made a phone call requesting a paddy wagon to transport a black cock ho.

When he was done on the phone he pushed me back to the hood of the car reaching for his zipper. I soon had his cock hammering my pussy. He lifted my shirt and suckled my tits, driving me crazy. I heard the back up alarm on the transport vehicle as the officer sent his jizz deep into my pussy to join Ronnie's, "Yessss," was all I could mutter.

When the officer pulled out I slid off the hood to retrieve my shorts, "You won't need those."

"What? Why?"

The officer did not answer, he grabbed me under the arm and led me to the transport. Opening the door he ushered me in to hooting and howling, "Fine piece you got Jonsie."

"Have fun boys," there were six big black men already in the transport.

I got scared, "Relax bitch your in for the time of your life."

Before I could respond I was laid back on the bench seat, a cock was inserted into my mouth. I engulfed the cock thinking just do as they want and you won't get hurt.

I soon had the cock deep throated, "This bitch can sure suck a mean cock," I felt a cock slide into my honey pot. When the two guys got into a rhythm I became excited.

I started cumming almost constantly, I was jerking off two of the others. My hips started flexing on there own, my legs wrapped around the person fucking my pussy.

After about twenty minutes I heard the back up alarm as the cock in my pussy unleashed the third load of the day deep into my love box.

I felt my shirt being torn off when the transport stopped. The cock in my mouth shot a load down my throat and the two I was jerking off covered my body with jizz.

I was pulled up to my feet as the back doors swung open. I was escorted out of the van into a seedy warehouse, "What's going on? Where am I?"

"Right where you belong ho," I was pushed onto my back on a mattress, "Flat on your back."

I heard a roar of laughter as a cock was planted in my pussy, "Ahhhhh."

"Bitch likes the black cock, yes?"

"Yesssss."

My pussy was being pummeled by another cock. After a couple of minutes we rolled so I was on top. I started posting on the cock and another was inserted into my mouth. I readily went to work sucking the cock for all I was worth.

We were soon in a pleasurable rhythm when I felt a third body on top of my back. I did not realize what was going on until I felt the cock start pushing into my ass, "Not there."

"Ho still cherry in the ass," the cock was stuffed back into my mouth. The man inserting his cock in my ass started slow, inching in little by little. Soon he had worked the length in letting me adjust to the pain which soon subsided.

I began to enjoy the cock in my ass and was soon moaning around the one in my throat. When this happened the tempo picked up. I had three cocks pummeling my body and soon the orgasms were rolling one on top of the other.

The man fucking my pussy was the first to cum, "Feels so good, fuck meeeee." I felt every jet of semen that left his cock. My pussy milked it for more when he finished.

I felt the cock shrink in my pussy, "Pull out man I wanna impregnate the bitch."

My hips were pulled up and the cock in my pussy fell out. I felt the cock pull out of my ass and slam deep into my love tunnel.

I had a tremendous orgasm when the newly inserted cock unleashed. When the man came it felt like his cock pulsed for an hour. The cock in my mouth sent a torrent of seed to my stomach pulling back so I could taste it.

I eagerly swallowed all the semen that was in my mouth. When I was done swallowing I was amazed that the cock in my pussy was still pulsing, "Ohhh shit! That feels so good."

"Bitch I hope you on the pill, this bull don't shoot no blanks."

When he finally pulled out I rolled over and copious amounts of sperm gushed from my pussy, "Not on birth control," I muttered trying to catch my breath, all the men roared.

I was fucked repeatedly for the rest of the day with all of them cumming in my pussy or down my throat. They started wagering if I would get pregnant this afternoon and whose it would be.

I was treated like a fuck doll all afternoon, in my pussy, ass, or mouth. I was sore by the time they were done and so full of cum I started to worry.

I was dropped off in the alley where my car was parked. I retrieved my shirt which was torn to shreds, I found my shorts after being pushed out of the transport. I put my shirt on thinking better than nothing and pulled on my shorts.

Ty agreed to watch the kids at his house for the night while I picked up my sister and niece. I was surprised when I got to the airport and found my sister and both my nieces, "Cassi," I yelled.

Cassi ran over and gave me a hug, she looked just as good as ever, "Been a long time little sister."

"Too long you should have found me sooner."

"This is your niece Britt who just turned 21 and Jessica who is 18." Both girls looked like their mother, Brunette, athletic , and very pretty.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you aunt Alicia."

"Call me Ali please."

We went out to get coffee and dessert before returning to the apartment. I showed them into the apartment and gave Cassi a key. I was so excited that my sister was in town I forgot to buy a morning after pill.

Cassi rented a car the next day when I went to work, Karen gave me a glare. The week was very busy between work and visiting my sister. Ty's mother agreed to watch the kids so I could spend time with My family.

Kelli went into labor early and was transported to the hospital. On my first night alone Jamal called, I invited him over. We fucked for hours, I checked on Kelli after work the next day. She had given birth to a beautiful baby girl, "She's beautiful Kelli."

"After two days of labor I'm glad it's over and nothing serious is wrong."

"I have to get back to my sister call when the release you."

"I will."

Jamal was walking in when I was leaving, "You free tonight Ali?"

"Yes I have to go home and see my sister now."

"I'll be over when I'm done here."

"I'll leave the door unlocked."

I went and visited with my sister and nieces for awhile. I went up to the apartment around midnight and found Jamal already in bed. I stripped and climbed into bed and engulfed Jamal's cock. He soon started to stir while his cock grew hard, "Babe that feels so good."

"Enjoy it stud," I continued to suck his cock until he was fully erect. I crawled up his body planting kisses all the way up. I reached his lips and gave him the most passionate kiss I could sinking down on to his cock.

I gyrated my hips slowly while our tongues wrestled. Sitting back up I tossed my head back and threw out my chest. Jamal's hands found my breasts and he massaged my nipples with his thumbs, I starting posting faster.

Jamal soon rolled us over into the missionary position and started pounding me, "Ohhhh baby harder just like that, feels so good."

Jamal's cock soon began to swell, "Cum baby, cum in mama, yesssss."

I had forgotten to lock the door when I got home. Jamal's cock swelled he started pounding me the headboard banging off the wall. Jamal sent pulse after pulse of his seed deep into my receptive honey pot. I was in the middle of a fabulous orgasm when I heard a screech, "I can't believe my sister is fucking a nigger."

Cassi stormed out of the apartment. When Jamal had finished cumming and I regained my senses. Jamal pulled out still erect my two nieces were standing there, "Ali that was so hot."

"Girls I'm sorry you saw that."

The girls were staring at Jamal's cock, "It's huge Ali, I want to."

I tried to cover up, "Girls with your mothers reaction it's not a good idea."

Jamal started teasing my pussy with his cock, short stabbing motions in and out. I was getting excited again, I looked at the girls noticing they both had their jeans unzipped and hands inside.

Jamal was pushing deeper and I was flexing, Getting more and more excited. The girls were watching with mouths hung open, "Oh my god That is so hot," said Britt.

Jamal picked up his pace my head was moving side to side. I glanced at the girls and noticed that their jeans were dropping down lower with every second, soon they were off, "Make sure the door is locked, ahhhhh." Jessica ran to lock the door.

Jamal soon unleashed his black seed deep into my snatch. My pussy milked it for more when he was done. When he pulled out I sucked him back to life. Both girls attempted to suck his cock, they needed more practice.

Jessica lay on her back while Britt still had Jamal's cock in her mouth, "I want him to fuck me Ali."

"Jess are you on birth control?"

"We both are Ali," Jess answered.

"Is that true Britt?" she nodded.

Britt released Jamal's cock from her lips. Jamal rolled on top of Jessica and she reached for his cock. Stroking his cock a couple of times she inserted it into her pussy, "Ouch big go slow."

Jamal used the same patience he used with Kelli the first time and was soon balls deep in my niece. Jessica gyrated her hips until she was accoustom to the size and was soon flexing her hips.

Jamal sensing she was ready started stroking in and out, Jessica started moaning, "Yessss, feels so good."

Britt and I watched as Jamal fucked Jessica, "Look at the way her pussy lips hug that cock Ali, like they don't want to let go."

Jamal started pounding Jessica and she looked to be in heaven, head tossing side to side and eyes glazed over.

Jamal planted his cock balls deep in Jessica, "Yessss, cummmmm in meeeee."

When Jamal pulled out Britt engulfed his cock and sucked him back to life.

Jamal lay on his back while Britt brought him back to full mast. She crawled up his body planting little kisses. She reached between her legs and guided Jamal to her love box. Inserting his cock into her pussy she started posting slowly, "You got a tight pussy girl."

"Your cock is huge, my boyfriend has no problem."

Britt posted until finally her pubic hair was meshed with Jamal. She leaned down and kissed him, her tongue darted into his mouth.

Britt started moaning with Jamal's pubic hair tickling her clit. I reached over and added stimulation rubbing Britt's clit, she came hard tossing her head back.

Jessica finally recovered and rolled over to watch, "That is so hot the contrast of that black cock sinking into my sisters white pussy."

"Look at the way her pussy libs hug that cock just like yours did."

Jessica gave me a kiss as her hand went to her pussy. I started playing with my pussy, Jessica's tongue darted into my mouth. I don't know what came over me, at that moment it did not matter she was my niece.

Jamal rolled Bitt onto her back and I pushed Jessica on to hers. Jamal was pounding his magnificent cock into my niece as I kissed my way down my other nieces body.

When I got to her tits and sucked on her nipples her hips responded by flexing. I continued down her body and soon had my tongue in her cum filled pussy. Jessica grabbed my head and held me there filling my mouth with her love juice several times.

Britt squealed scaring me when Jamal unleashed his seed into her receptive love tunnel. I looked to see her legs cinched around his waist, "Fuck my white pussy, fill me with your love juice, Ohhhhhh."

When we were done the girls dressed and went down stairs kissing both of us before leaving.

When the girls were gone Jamal looked at me, "Your sisters a racist bitch."

"I will talk to her tomorrow, I need some sleep now."

Jamal and I went to sleep that night cuddled together.

I had not seen Cassi before going to work, she had left early with the girls. It was Friday so I could talk to her over the weekend.

On my lunch hour I went to see Kelli to see how she was doing. She told me that they were going to keep her until Monday for observation.

I returned to my office and called Jamal to see if he could pick Kelli up on Monday, he agreed to.

Karen came to my office about two, "What can I do for you?"

"I have decided to give my notice, I will not be returning after the baby is born."

"Karen why not? Your job performance is excellent."

"I saw you fucking my babies daddy in the alley last weekend."

"Whose the babies daddy?"

"Ronnie."

"Did he set you up?"

"What?"

"I hate to inform you but he is the twins dad and Kelli's baby also."

"He is not."

"Yes Karen he is, now did he set you up?"

"No I was trying to get him to come back and the condom kept breaking."

"So you don't know his cousin Marcus, or his friend Leonard."

"I've met them but that is all."

"You have another month before maternity leave, please reconsider."

"I will think about it."

"Okay, I will not hold it against you."

Karen left my office, as soon as the door closed my phone rang, "Ali here how may I help you?"

"Ali my name is Tyrone we met about a year ago."

"Yes I remember was afraid you had changed your mind."

"Just busy I will be in town the end of next week are you interested in meeting."

"I would like to just let me know a couple days ahead of time."

"All right talk to you next week, bye."

I Called Ty's mom to see if she could watch the kids through the weekend. After hearing my sisters remark I was not sure if she would accept the fact I had twins that were black, she agreed.

I rushed home after work to find my sister packing, "Where are you going?"

"Home I can't beleive my sister fucks niggers."

"Lets talk about it, their people too."

"They are not."

"Where do you live the 1800's?"

"Down south where people stay with their own kind."

"People are people no matter the color each group has good and bad, the sooner you realize that you will be a better person."

"I like who I am as well as my beliefs."

"Meet my friends before you leave and get to know them, you may change your mind."

"Since you are my sister I will meet your friends, if I don't like them I will leave."

"It's a deal," I gave my sister a hug.

Jamal and Ty came over that night the girls and I made a nice meal. By the end of the night I could see a change in my sister. She was laughing and smiling with the rest of us.

It took the rest of the weekend to get Cassi to agree to stay. By the end of the weekend she was hugging Ty and Jamal when they left, "Okay so I may have been misguided in my thinking."

"I'm glad to hear that."

Jamal came over late Sunday night and we were watching TV. When it was time for bed I showed my thanks to Jamal for being so nice to my sister.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers
12