Alicia's New Position Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers

We were in bed with Jamal pounding my pussy, "Ohh, baby, yessss, fuck mama."

My head was rolling from side to side, I noticed my sister in the darkened doorway. My orgasms were rolling into each other, my sisters skirt was pulled up and her hand was rubbing her pussy.

Jamal unleashed his seed as my orgasm hit. It was extremely satisfying knowing my sister was watching. When Jamal was done and I regained my composure Cassi was gone.

I called Cassi when I got to work to see if she wanted to get lunch, she agreed. While dining I hit her, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"What?"

"Last night, I saw you watching."

Cassi turned beet red, "I didn't know a penis could be that big."

"Black men call it a cock."

"What ever they call it it was huge."

"Feels good in the pussy too."

"Ali!"

"What?"

"What did you say?"

"Vagina, another name is pussy," Cassi blushed again. she would not say another word all through lunch.

Tyrone called when I returned wanting to know if I was available Wednesday night for an interview and Friday for a screen test, I agreed to both. Tyrone gave me the times and places for both.

The interview went well on Wednesday. I gave Tyrone my measurements for the outfits on Friday.

Kelli was now at home, she was watching all the kids with Ty's help.

Friday came as I was getting ready to leave Cassi called. I informed her that I had a job interview and that I would be home late. She became inquisitive and would not drop all the questions until I told her it was a screen test for a porn movie, "Can I sit in?"

"I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"It's for an interracial movie."

"I still don't think my little sis should be fucking niggers but I want to see it."

"Let me call you back."

"Okay."

I called Tyrone and asked if I could bring my sister. All he wanted to know is if she was as hot as me. I said yes, he agreed.

I called my sister back and told her I would pick her up in twenty minutes. We showed up fifteen minutes late, I was escorted to the dressing rooms.

When I returned in a lace bra and panty set complete with garter belt and stockings, my costars hooted and made wolf calls.

Tyrone was giving me a description of the movie. He told me it was a creaampie movie, I pretended to know what that meant. I was instructed to say fuck me with that nigger cock and be as vocal as possible.

My sister interjected, "Prissy little bitch don't like the nigger word, I do."

"Do you want a screen test also?"

"I've never fucked a nigger cock, my sister seems to enjoy it though."

"Yes she does, wardrobe."

Cassi was led to the dressing room and I followed, "What are you doing?"

"I enjoyed watching the other night, I want to try it once."

I left to go talk to Tyrone, "Tyrone Cassi just wants to try black cock once, I don't think she wants it filmed."

"She's as hot as you, we won't show it unless she signs consent," Tyrone put a consent form down. I wanted to be on film, I signed.

Cassi came back in a few minutes with a matching outfit, only hers was black and mine was white.

We took our positions on the bed and were soon joined by four well hung black men, "You'll have to go easy on me this is my first time with a cock as large as yours.

Tyrone yelled action. Cassi and I were pounced on by the four men. Kissing and fondling ensued, my panties were stripped. The first man started eating my pussy, I started to moan.

I heard Cassi moan, when I turned my head a cock was stuffed between my lips. I engulfed the cock and started bobbing up and down. The man eating my pussy had me orgasming, he was good. I soon had the cock in my mouth down to the root. My costar started fucking my mouth.

I felt something hit me in the side of the face, it was Cassi's panties. Cassi started moaning loader, "Lick that white pussy nigger, eat me, make me cum."

I was soon rolled over on to my hands and knees. A cock was pushed deep into my snatch, "Fuck that white pussy."

I looked to see Cassi inserting a cock into her love chute, "Fuck me you nigger, I want it."

The other man with Cassi pushed his cock into her mouth. He worked it slow until his nuts hit her chin, he started face fucking her.

I too got a cock stuffed in my mouth and bobbed up and down. When we got into a rhythm every now and again I would moan out. removing my mouth off the cock I would blurt out, "Fuck me with your nigger cock, or fuck this white ho."

Cassi was much in the same state of euphoria I was. I could not believe my sister came around that quickly.

When I felt the first pulse of the cock in my pussy I cinched tight with my legs and held on. My orgasm hit when the first Jet exploded deep, "Fill my white pussy with nigger jizz, breed me."

I heard Cassi when her man unleashed, "Pull out I can't have a nigger baby, Nooooo."

I looked over at Cassi to see her legs wrapped around her man as he filled her pussy with his seed.

The next three hours were in all different positions with each of us fucking all four men. All of the men were nine plus inches and they only shot into our pussies. Before we left Cassi signed a release.

Cassi and I did not speak a word on the way home. Cassi went into her apartment and I went up stairs.

When I entered the apartment I heard faint moans. Walking into the living room I saw my nieces being fucked by Ty and Jamal, "Where's Kelli?"

Jamal stopped fucking Jessica long enough to answer, "Went to bed."

I went to bed falling asleep to moaning and groaning coming from the living room, snuggled next to Kelli.

To be continued...

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers
12