Alicia's New Position Ch. 06

Story Info
Ali's degradation continues.
4k words
4.52
61.4k
19

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

My sister and nieces left on Saturday I was so distraught over watching them turn into black cock sluts I almost forgot my doctors appointment. Kelli was on top of things and reminded me of the appointment on Wednesday.

I was walking to my car to return to work after giving the samples for the STD and pregnancy test when my cell phone rang, "This is Ali."

It was Hammer, "I'm on my way back to work."

"I can't, I have a job."

"Yes I remember."

"When you call I come over, but I have a job to do."

"More initiations, in the middle of the day?"

"Yes I understand."

Hammer hung up, I was determined to ignore him and go back to work. I found myself parking my car in front of the apartment and calling in to tell Kelli I was taking the rest of the day off.

I walked over to the club house and just stood there. What am I thinking? I can't do this. Just thinking of what was in store for me started to get me excited.

I unzipped my skirt before even opening the door. I walked in and let my skirt drop. I stepped out of my skirt and was pushed to my knees in front of the biggest man I had ever seen. He must have gone about 6'6" and 300 lbs of muscle, "Ali meet a new recruit you will initiate him and the others."

"Yes master, what are your instructions?"

"Suck his cock."

I reached out and drew his pants and boxers down and out sprang the thickest cock I had ever seen. His cock was as thick as a soda can. I reached out and grabbed a hold, my fingers did not touch. I stared in awe at the size of this hunk of black meat. I leaned forward and started teasing the head with my tongue wondering if I would even be able to get it in my mouth. I was stroking his cock for a minute or two before gaining the courage to try. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and got the head of his cock between my lips. Bobbing my head I could only get about 3 inches in before gagging.

The recruit let out a moan and started walking backwards. I followed on my knees never releasing his cock. He sat down on one of the couches, I continued bobbing on his cock.

I felt the crotch on my panties being pulled a side and a finger inserted into my fuck hole. I started rocking my hips in rhythm with my bobbing head. I could feel myself getting wetter by the minute.

The finger was pulled out of me. I released the cock from my hand and tried to push my panties off but my hand was slapped away. I felt the head of a cock being moved up and down my slit. This teasing had me getting wetter and wetter. I felt the pressure of the cock try to pierce my nether lips.

I got scared feeling the cock finally gain access to my love tunnel, it too was huge in girth. I felt the recruit grab me around my waist. His hands were huge, "This the tightest pussy I ever been in bro."

"No talking recruit."

The new recruit worked his cock into my snatch ever so slowly until he bottomed out. He worked his hips in a circular motion until my pussy adjusted to accommodate his girth and I started rocking back on his cock.

The recruits started picking up their pace with one fucking my mouth and the other pummeling my pussy. I gagged every once in awhile with these two huge recruits having their way with me. I started cumming almost continuously. My jaw and pussy started getting sore with the girth of these cocks. After about 10 minutes I felt the cocks start to expand and pulse. One of the recruits let out a moan, "I'm gonna cum."

"Recruit you ain't earned the right to cum in our ho."

Both cocks were pulled out of me and I was pulled up to my knees sitting on my heels. Looking up I could see both men, they were twins.

Both men were standing in front of me jerking equally impressive cocks. I stared at these cocks in awe as they were jerked off. The two men unleashed their seed all over my face and front of my blouse. I could not believe the amount of semen these two unleashed. When they were done cumming my face and the front of my blouse were soaked.

Veronica, or Roni as she prefered, walked over rubbing her swollen belly. Leaning down she licked some of the semen off my cheek before whispering in my ear, "Lay back ho you ain't done."

I lay back and reached to push my panties off, "Leave 'em on bitch."

I was mounted by someone else I had never seen. He pulled the crotch of my panties to the side before plunging his cock deep into my love box. His cock not being as fat as the first two sank in balls deep. He started to pound me right away, my hips started flexing.

I was starting to enjoy this cock when I heard my cell phone ringing. Before I could say anything a cock was pushed into my mouth. I heard, "This is Ali, how may I help you?" Roni answered my phone.

The two guys started pounding me like there was no tomorrow. I was able to take both cocks comfortably. I heard Roni, "That is good news, thank you."

I started having multiple orgasms with these two recruits, and almost fainted. These guys fucked me for a long time before I felt their cocks start to swell and pulse. They pulled out and came. The guy in my pussy covered the front of my panties with semen and the guy in my mouth came on my tits.

For he next hour I was fucked by the four men again. When They were done I was covered in semen. I was given a cloth to wipe the semen from my face and eyes. When I could see again I realized I had been given my skirt to wipe off with, "Time for you to go bitch."

I was pushed to and out the door still holding my skirt. I stepped around the corner and slid my skirt on. I could not believe what I had just done.

I ran back to the apartment and straight to the shower. Kelli was not home yet and Ty had not seen me. When I was done cleaning myself I put on some clean clothes and threw my outfit from the day into the incinerator.

I had forgotten to ask about the phone call Roni took. I was so ashamed at my actions that afternoon I cried myself to sleep.

The next couple of days were very busy trying to catch up from Wednesdays initiation. I was leaving work Friday night at 7:00 after catching up. I was approached by a police man as I walked to my car, it was one of Felix's friends, "Hi Ali."

"Hi officer."

"Got any plans tonight?"

"No just going home to be with my kids."

"Find a baby sitter."

"Why?"

"I want to take you out."

"Where."

"To my place."

"Why?"

"To fuck you slut," I felt a dampness start in my panties.

"Is that all you black men think I'm good for?"

"Your a wild fuck toy thats all I want."

"I can't."

"Be ready at 8:30," he left after hat.

I went home and hopped into the shower. When I wasdone Kelli asked me what I was doing, "I have a date."

"Really, with who?"

"A cop."

"That's great, is he nice?"

"I think he just wants to fuck me."

"Then why are you going?"

"I don't know, I can not explain anything all I know is I like fucking."

I ended the conversation there and went to the bedroom to get ready. While I was getting ready my cell rang. Hammer again, "Hi Hammer."

"Really I can't, I have a date."

"No, he's a cop."

"Thank you, I will see you tomorrow at 8:00."

Hammer let me out of the initiation for that night after learning that I was seeing a cop. I went to the living room to wait and was surprised my date was there, "James came while you were getting dressed."

"Thanks for showing him in," I put on my coat and headed for the door.

Looking over my shoulder I saw Kelli hand James a note and kiss him, "Next weekend then."

"I will see you then Kelli."

James escorted me to his car and we started out. We ended up at a club that James likes, when we walked in I immediately felt out of place. I was the only white person there, James pushed me into a booth near the bar.

James walked away heading toward the bar. I was feeling really uneasy with all the eyes looking me up. James returned with a couple of drinks and sat back down. I started swallowing my drink as fast as I could, "Easy there Ali the night is young."

A man walked over, "James glad to see you."

"Sure you are, just cause the judge let you go."

"I was innocent."

"Your more corrupt then a politician."

"You can't prove that."

"I will, now get lost."

"Whose the whore you with?"

"My date Ali."

"Don't look like the ho's you usually bang."

"Get lost now Vic."

"Afraid your ho wants me," with that said Vic gave me a wink and walked away.

James and I drank for about an hour before our first dance. I was still very nervous being here. A slow dance started to play and James held me close. I could feel his hard cock rubing my belly as we anced. When the song stopped playing James told me to go remove my panyies. I don't know why I did but I did.

On my way to the ladies room Vic handed me a piece of paper which I tucked into my bra. When I returned to the table James had refreshed our drinks. Before hwould let me sit, "Show me bitch."

"Here."

"You don't listen to well do you ho?"

I reached for the hem of my skirt and pulled it up, "Turn around."

I spun on the heels of my feet, "Stop."

I was now facing the bar crowd with my skirt pulled up and my pussy in full view. There were cat calls and hoots as well as applause as I showed off my pussy, "Okay bitch sit."

I slid into the booth and James sat back down. James had his hand up my skirt massaging my clit. I stated getting excited and my hips were swaying with the stimulation. James inserted his finger into my honey pot, and finger fucked me.

I got so excited I reached over and unzipped James pants. Reaching in I found his hard cock and tried to pull it out. James cock was so hard I could not pull it out of his pants I unsnapped his pants and pushed them down some. After pulling James cock out, "Under the table ho."

I slid under the table not even thinking about where I was, "Start sucking."

I engulfed James's cock and started bobbing my head, hitting it on the table. James grabbed me by he ears and strted bobbing my head faster. I heard moan escape his lips, "Whers you ho James?"

"Doing what she does best Vic."

"Wish I could get those lips around my cock."

"You wish you had the class to get a hottie like her."

"I'll be hitting that before you know it."

"It must be nice to have dreams."

I was getting more excited hearing these two talk about me with a stiff love stick in my mouth. My fingers went to my pussy, it was drenched.

"We'll see James," Vic walked away then.

James pulled me out from under the table and turned me to sit in his lap. Bunching my skirt at my waist, "Put it in."

I reached down and slid his cock up and down my slit teasing him, "I said put it in."

I positioned his cock and slid my hips forward. When his cock pierced my lips I slid my hips forward sinking his cock into my love chute. I gyrated on his cock letting out small moans. James circled my waist with his arms and massaged my clit with his fingers. I started having mini orgasms almost immediately closing my eyes.

I had a fabulous orgasm. Opening my eyes when it was over I scanned the room and saw Vic staring at me with a big smile.

James's cock started to swell and pulse soon after. James cinched my waist with his hands and started moving my hips faster. Another orgasm was building. My orgasm hit James plunged my hips down to get his cock deep into me and unleashed his seed at the sae time. When my orgasm was over James's cock was still spurting copious amounts of semen into my unprotected pussy.

When James was done filling my love box he tucked himself in and headed to the mens room. Vic was still staring in my direction now clapping his hands.

I went to the bar and ordered another drink and returnedto the booth. I sat there nursing my drink for half an hour when Vic approached, "Have you seen James."

"He left."

"What?" I ran out to the parking lot with Vic following. James's car was gone, "What the fuck? I can't believe he left me here."

"Stupid bastard fucks you and leaves you to fend for yourself."

"You saw?"

"Yeah I saw."

"I can't believe him."

"I can't either, leaving a fine piece of white pussy at a black club."

I started to cry feeling used and throw away like yesterdays trash. Vic came over and rubbed my back, "Lets go back in and have a drink."

"I've had enough, I just want to go home."

"I'll give yo a ride, my cars around the corner."

We walked toward the building and Vics hand moved lower to caress my ass. When we got around the corner it was dark Vic turned me toward him and kissed me. I struggled for a minute before returning his kiss.

Vic unzipped my skirt as he pushed me back. I felt my ass hit the front of a car. Vic pulled me into him and pushed my skirt off. Lifting me onto the hood of a car, "Do what you do whore."

Vic leaned in and kissed me pushing his tongue down my throat. I reached and unzipped his pants, he pushed them down. Fondling his cock I started stroking him. When he reached full erection I placed his cock into my love tunnel. Vic pushed in slowly, I enjoyed every inch as he sank his cock into me.

Vic stopped kissing me grabbing my waist he pounded my pussy hard. My head rolling side to said I started moaning for Vic to fuck me. My orgasm started to build and my hips flexed.

Vig tore open my blouse ad grabbed my tits. Massaging my nipples through the cups of my bra. I exploded in a most intense orgasm, "Yesss, fuck meee."

I wrapped my legs around his waist and really fucked him back. The sounds of our mating got me more excited. Our hips slapping together, the sloshing and sucking noises my pussy made when he sank in and out.

I exploded in another orgasm seeing stars my legs held tight, "Bitch gonna cum gotta pull out."

"Nooo, in meee."

"Bitch you protected?"

"Noooooo."

"Don't wanna be no baby daddy bitch."

"Cum in me pleaseee."

"You a true whore ain't ya slut?"

"Black cock whore."

I felt Vic's cock pulse and swell, I had a mini orgasm. Vic sank in and filled my love box with cum. I was vaguely aware of my surroundings until I heard clapping and bravos from the audience we attracted.

Vic pulled out of me and zipped up, "How much for the ho man?"

"Free for me, don't know how much for you."

"How much slut? needing to get the rocks off."

I was still a little dazed from my orgasm, "Free for all."

Before I realized what I had just said I was pulled off the car and pushed to my knees. A cock was inserted into my pussy and another to my mouth. Both men took their time until they built up a rhythm.

I was fucked aggressively by both men. I could feel the nuts of the person fucking my mouth bounce off my chin. My hips pushed back on the man that was fucking my pussy. This caused his balls to bounce off my clit starting my orgasm.

I started having continuous orgasms. I bucked wildly as these two men fucked me like ruttng animals. The men's cocks started to swell and pulse. The man in my mouth pushed his cock down my throat and unleashed his cum. There was so much of it it started leaking out thes ides of my mouth, I swallowed what I could.

The man in my pussy was still going when another cock was introduced to my lips. I engulf this cock as the cock in my snatch unleashed his sperm, another orgasm struck.

This went on for a couple of hours. One cock unloads in me and another replaces it. I had taken several loads in my pussy, mouth and ass and passed out.

When I had awoke I was laying naked in a dirt parking lot with semen flowing out of my pussy and ass and covering my body. I stood up looking around I found my bra and put it on. I found my skirt and found it to be covered in semen, I had to put it on. I did not see my blouse and walked around the corner and found it. Picking it up I found that it had no buttons and was cut off. Putting on my blouse it just barely covered my tits.

Looking around I saw my purse and retreived it. All my money was gone but my cell was still there. I walked over to the stairs and sat down.

I was so distraught I started to cry. What has come over me? I can't believe I let any black man fuck me and without a condom. Am I just a stupid bitch? I know the consequences, STDs, pregnancy. Am I a black cock slut? I must be here I am full of black cum and unprotected.

I beat myself up for a half hour before I tried to call Kelli. I flipped my cell phone open, "Shit the batteries dead, what am I going to do?"

I looked around and saw a pay phone when I got to it there was no receiver. I looked around some more and started to walk. I headed for a city in the distance.

I must have walked for twenty minutes when a car pulled over, "Where you going sweet cheeks?"

"I don't have any money."

"Slow down bitch, you look tired just stopping to offer a ride. No need to cop an attitude."

"You're right, just had a bad night."

"So where are you going?"

"Home."

"Where's that?"

I blurted out my address not even thinking, "Get in."

I was so tired and sore from the nights activities I got in. I must have dozed off after getting in. I was awakened feeling my pussy being penatrated, "What are you doing?"

"Could not help it seeing your cunt exposed looks so good," I didn't even push his hand away.

"I could claim rape, you don't know me."

"Yes you could, I don't think you will."

"How can you say that?"

"The way your hips are flexing and your pussy walls are sucking on my finger says you want to give it up," Just then I realized my hips were moving and my pussy was sucking on his finger like it was a cock.

This stranger continued to drive while finger fucking me. About five minutes later I had an orgasm, "pull over," I blurted out.

My new suitor looked around for a place. Seeing a road into the woods he pulled past it. Pulling his finger out of my pussy he backed down the road. I pulled my blouse and bra off and slid out of my skirt.

Before my suitor had the car stopped I had his cock deep down my throat. He let me suck his cock for a few minutes, "Stop, get out."

I did as he told me like a zombie. He got out of the car and pointed to the hood. I sat on the hood as he pushed his pants down. Positioning himself between my thighs I stroked his cock and pulled it to my pussy.

He bent down and kissed me as I inserted his joy stick in me. He started working my pussy with expertise, stimulating my clit everytime he pushed in.

My suitor was fucking me breaking the kiss, "You like getting fucked don't you whore?"

"Oh yessss."

"You like the big black cocks don't you."

"Nothing better, Ohhhhhhhh."

"You like a black man cumming in this precious white pussy?"

"Yesss, fuck meeee."

"You a protected bitch?"

"Noooo."

My suitor started rubbing my belly, "You keep this up you're gonna have a little bundle of joy in here, know that bitch?"

"Yesss."

"You gots any little ones?"

"Twoooo."

"Baby daddy home watching the kids while you out slutting around?"

"Don't know who baby daddy is."

"Your baby daddy black?"

"Yessss."

"You want another little black bastard don't you?"

"Nooooo."

"You gonna be a mommy again if you keep fucking without protection?"

"Yessss."

"You want me to put on a rain coat?"

"Nooooo."

"Why ho?"

"Your black, Ahhhh."

"You let black men fuck you without protection slut?"

"Yessss."

"Why's that cunt?"

"Easy for black cock, Ohhhh."

My suitor bent forward and kissed me again. My orgasm hit my suitors cock pulsed and swelled, "Gonna pull out."

"Noooo, cum in me knock me up with a little black bastard," my suitor's cock exploded. Jet after jet of his semen was injected deep into my honey pot.

When he was done cumming he pulled me off the car and onto my knes, "Clean it bitch."

I did as instructed and engulfed his softening cock. I licked up our comingling juices teasing his cock with my tongue. My suitor's cock started getting hard in my mouth. He started moaning, "Good cock sucker."

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers
12