Alicia's New Position Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started bobbing my head faster and faster. He grabbed my head and face fucked me for a few minutes.

He pulled his cock from my mouth, "Stand up and turn around."

I did as I was told. He pushed me forward onto the hood of the car. I grabbed his cock as he grabbed my waist. I pulled his cock to my love tunnel and he drove in. I started flexing back to meet every thrust and was soon on the verge of another orgasm.

My suitor was grunting about how good my pussy felt sucking his cock. I was experiencing such euphoria I was trying to claw through the hood. our hips making slapping noises as they met, slap, slap.

"Fuck me harder, Ohhh."

My pussy was making slurping noises, slurppp, slurpppp. My orgasm hit, "Ohhh shit, yesssss."

My suitor pushed in deep and unleashed his second load of seed into my pussy, "Bitch gonna be knocked up for sure."

"Yessss," was all I could moan.

When he was done and pulled out I turned and sank to my knees and cleaned his cock with my tongue.

"Get in bitch time to go."

I climbed back into the car and put what was left of my clothes back on. My suitor drove me home and dropped me off, "Thanks for the ride bitch," he said before driving off.

I slumped up to my apartment and got in the shower. When I was done drying off I went to my room. I was climbing into bed when I saw the clock it was 7:45, "Shit I have to go to the club house."

12