Alicia's New Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooo, just you, Ohhhhh."

"I certainly have to tap this again."

"Anytime, yesssss, ohhhhhh."

I was approaching another mind blowing orgasm when Ronnie's cock started to swell, "Babe gotta pull out."

"Noooooo, so close don't stop."

"Not wearing the condom."

"I don't care hold it, almost there, ahhhhhhh."

"Can't hold it," My orgasm hit just as Ronnie planted his cock deep in my pussy and unleashed torrents of black baby batter at my egg. The feeling was so incredible, I fainted.

I felt a gentle slap to my face, Ali wake up."

"Huh, what happened?"

"You fainted."

"Oh that was incredible."

"I couldn't hold it."

"You came in me, you didn't pull out?"

"You wouldn't let me," Ronnie smiled. "You told me not to you were close."

"Shit! What am I going to do?"

"Did you enjoy it."

"Yes, so much."

"Then do it again," Ronnie plunged his cock back into my pussy and started hammering me again.

"Stop."

"What? Why?"

"Get in the front, I want the world to see the white ho get the bone," Ronnie laughed as he crawled over the seat with me right behind.

Ronnie sat in the passenger seat, I straddled his lap and gave him a deep tongue kiss and stroked his cock. Ronnie broke the kiss to watch me stroke his cock, "That wedding band looks so good stroking my cock."

"Stop that and enjoy, stud."

"We'll find that out in a couple of months."

Guilt hit at the thought of Ronnie getting me pregnant. I started crying, "What's the matter bitch?"

"I'm fertile and you came in me, I can't get pregnant by you."

"Why are you here?"

"My husbands job takes him away from home alot and I'm lonely," Ronnie lifted my chin and kissed me again with slow gentle loving kisses, this caught me off guard.

Soon Ronnie had worked his way to my tits and sucked on my nipples like a baby. whatever he was doing was getting to me. I was stroking his cock and was soon impaled on it.

Ronnie continued sucking on my nipples biting gently and flicking his tongue across each nipple they became sensitive quickly. I was posting on Ronnie's cock enjoying the sensation of his cock in my pussy and his love bite tongue flicker of my nipples.

Soon my nipples were so sensitive I could not stand it any longer. I pulled Ronnie's face out of my tits and gave him a deep tongue wrestling kiss that sent me over the edge, "Ohhhhhh cumming."

"Babe your the best fuck slut I've had."

"Fuck slut! Is that how you think of me?"

"Babe calm down."

"Fuck slut! What is that supposed to mean?"

"Babe calm down your blowing this way out of proportion," I was so pissed at that comment I never did stop posting on Ronnie's cock.

"Well, explain fuck slut to me?"

Ronnie lifted my left hand and kissed my wedding band. I felt another orgasm building when he did that, "Mrs. Rhodes? is it bitch?"

"Yes, what has that got to do with it?"

"What time is it?"

"I don't know 10:30, why?"

My orgasm was fast approaching, "Why aren't you at home?"

"Husbands out of town, what has that got to do with the fuck slut comment?"

My orgasm hit just then, Ronnie grabbed my hips and planted his cock deep in my pussy again and looked down, I looked too. Just then Ronnie unleashed another load of black baby batter into my unprotected pussy. I started to cry, "Oh shit! You bastard not again."

Ronnie pushed me off and over to the drivers side, putting on his pants he left. I lay on the front seat in a fetal position for awhile. I can't beleive he called me a fuck slut and to prove it he taunted me kissing my wedding ring, calling me by my married name, asking all those questions until, to prove his point he came in me as I watched it happen.

I was startled back to reality with a knock on the window, "Miss Ali, are you okay?"

I sat up and rolled down the window, "Yes."

"It's just you been laying there awhile, had to check."

It was Ronnie's friend from earlier, "Just thinking."

"Okay, didn't want to leave you here if you were hurt."

I was hurt emotionally but not physically, "Thanks, I'm okay, Ronnie never told me your name."

"Tyrell Miss Ali, but you can call me Ty."

"Nice to meet you Ty"

"Pleasures mine, miss Ali."

It hit me right then, if Ronnie thinks I'm a fuck slut I might as well prove it to him, "Ty would you like to give this white ho some bone?"

"Miss Ali, that's not why I'm here."

"I know, but that's why I'm here, Ronnie wasn't man enough."

"I sure would like to have a go, Miss Ali."

"Get in."

Ty walked around the car and hoped in, "Where we going Miss Ali?"

"Right here," I reached over and unsnapped Ty's jeans and pulled out his cock. I started stroking Ty's cock, it was about the same size as Joe's.

I leaned over and deep throated Ty. I started bobbing up and down fast. Ty became hard in seconds, "Miss Ali, that feels so good."

I stopped for a second, "Ali, please."

I was able to suck Ty's cock longer, it was not as thick as Ronnie's. Ty grabbed the back of my head and started working my head up and down. After a few minutes I crawled up from my position and straddled Ty's lap, kissing him deeply.

Ty's tongue soon found it's way between my lips. I reached down and inserted Ty's cock into my honey pot, "Ahhhh, that feels so good."

"Miss Ali, I'm not wearing a condom."

"Don't worry Ty, let me know and I'll get off."

"Okay Miss Ali."

I started posting on Ty's cock like a wanton slut. Moaning louder and louder with each thrust, "That's it babe, just like that, soooo good."

Kissing Ty deeply seemed to excite Ty. He started flexing up to meet my down thrusts, "Ty just like that, so much better then Ronnie," hoping he was watching and listening.

Even though Ty was not as well endowed as Ronnie all this was getting me excited and an orgasm was building, "Ty just like that, I'm gonna cum."

"I'm nearing that too Miss Ali, get ready to get off."

"let me know Ty and I'll get off."

I started posting faster and soon my orgasm hit me. "Now Ali," My orgasm was so intense I planted Ty's cock deep in my pussy and gyrated as he exploded and sent a third load of black baby batter directly at my egg.

"Miss Ali, you didn't get off in time, I came in you."

"That is what is suppose to happen Ty."

"You didn't get off, what if you get pregnant?"

"I told you I would get off, I did just as you flooded my pussy with your jizz."

"Miss Ali you tricked me."

"Yes Ty I did, did you like?"

"Very much Miss Ali."

"Then do me again," I started gyrating on Ty's cock and it quickly responded, growing quickly in my pussy. I was now posting as hard as I could moaning and crying out for Ty to fuck me, hoping Ronnie was listenening.

Ty was getting extremely excited hearing me moaning. He was pounding up into my pussy like a mad man. Ty wasn't as good as Ronnie, the excitement of getting back at Ronnie had me on the verge of another orgam, "Ty that's it, we're almost there, yes baby that's how to do it."

My orgasm was not as intense but I felt Ty's cock swell and planted his cock deep into my pussy. He unloaded another batch of black baby batter into my married white pussy.

I kissed Ty one more time before dismounting from my perch. Ty was so sweet to check on me I did not feel as guilty after fucking him, "Ty I've got to go, thank you."

"For what Miss Ali?"

"For checking to make sure I wasn't hurt."

"Your welcome Miss Ali."

I looked around for my clothes and could not find them, "Ty have you seen my clothes?"

"Not since you tossed them into the street."

"What?" I looked, they were not there, "They're not there."

"Somebody probably picked them up."

Shit! I'm naked I can't drive home like this. I looked for Ty again but he was gone, the street was empty. I looked in the back seat for an old shirt, nothing.

I bent forward and lay my head on the steering wheel. This is my luck, first I get pregnant from a bastard, then I lose my clothes. I started the car and drove off praying the whole time.

I drove the highway thinking at the higher speeds nobody would notice I was naked, was I ever wrong. I had gone about 4 miles when all of a sudden I heard a siren and saw blue lights in the rearview mirror.

I pulled over covering myself best I could with my arms, after rolling the window down. With the spot lights on in the police car, I could see only a large mass walking up to the car. I looked in the rearview and saw what I looked like, hair a mess, make up smeared. Just great!, "Miss, put your arms out the window."

"Officer I...."

"Don't make me tell you again," I did as he told me.

He walked up to the window and shined his light in my eyes, "Miss, do you know why I stopped you?"

"Was I speeding?"

"Miss, we got a report of suspicious activity in the area of Crenshaw boulevard and your plate was given."

"Crenshaw, that's where I work."

"Well after walking up and seeing this I beleive this is the right vehicle that was reported."

"What?"

"Well miss, I see that you are naked with a puddle of what I am guessing is semen between your legs."

I looked down to see that I was leaking copious amounts of semen on to the seat, "Officer, can I explain?"

"I don't know miss, maybe you better not."

"But officer..."

"First let me read you your rights," he did. "Now miss, I'm going to ask you to step out of the car so I can search you."

"I'm naked, where am I going to hide anything?"

"You'd be surprised miss," I did as I was told. I tried to walk around to the passenger side but I was stopped, "Walk to the back of the vehicle and stand there."

I walked to the back of the vehicle and stood there like instructed, "Because of the report of suspicious activity will you consent to a search."

"Yes officer, I have nothing to hide," I looked to the officer, I saw he was black.

He leaned into the car and searched a little walking to the passenger side he did the same, "Miss, there is nothing suspicious in your car, now if you would like to explain why you are naked, you may."

"I think I should remain silent until I'm arrested."

"Very well miss, turn around and put your hands on the trunk and spread them legs."

I can't beleive what is happening, what did I do to deserve this? used by a bastard and now paraded naked on the side of a highway. I leaned on the trunk of the car and spread my legs like instructed. No use pissing him off, I thought.

The officer walked up behind me and put his arm around my waist and started his search. When he got to my tits he gave each one a gentle squeeze. He continued his search and ran his hands up and around my back and reached my ass giving my globes each a squeeze. He then moved his hand around my waist again and I felt his fingers run through my pussy hair and down.

The whole time he was searching me I was starting to get excited, he was so gentle with his touch. Suddenly I felt his thumb flick my clit and a finger was inserted into my pussy. I flexed my hips in a fucking motion, "Getting hot bitch?"

"Yesssss," was all I could mutter.

He started finger fucking me, I was flexing my hips, "You some kind of fuck slut?"

"Yesssss."

"Is that why your driving around naked?"

"Yesssss."

"Hubby throw you out with nothing?"

"Noooooo."

"Should we call hubby, have him bring you some clothes?"

"He'sssss not at home."

"Where is he?"

"Out of town on bussinesssss," I had an orgasm then.

"If hubbies out of town, who's semen is this?"

"A coworker."

"You work on Crenshaw?"

"Yessssss."

"Was he black?"

"Yesssssss," The more he questioned me the hornier I became.

"I hope your on the pill with all this semen up in there."

"Noooooooooo."

"What type of birth control are you on, I.U.D, diaphram?"

"None."

"Real fuck slut, looking to get pregnant."

"Yesssss."

"With a little black baby."

"Nooooooo, just happened."

The officer started taunting me, "Just happened, by the way your fucking my hand you want it to happen again, Don't you?"

"Yessssssss."

"What's your name bitch?"

"Mrs. Ali Rhodes."

"Mrs. Rhodes want to get fucked so the world can see?"

"Yessssss."

"On the side of this highway by a big black man?"

"Yessss, fuck me with your big black cock."

The officer was so into this I don't think he realized what he said, "Ronnie was right about you."

"Yessss, just a little fuck slut."

The officer removed his finger from my pussy, "Show me how bad fuck slut."

I pushed the officer onto the hood of his cruiser, he removed his gun belt. I fell to my knees and unzipped his uniform and pulled out his cock. I stroked it a couple of times before engulfing it. His cock when at full attention was a little longer than Ronnie's and just as fat.

I soon had his pubic hair tickling my nose, "Fuck slut likes all black beef," I shook my head yes.

The whole time I was bobbing my head the officer kept taunting me with his remarks, "Mrs Rhodes, do you like black cock in her pussy?" I shook my head yes.

The officer grabbed my left hand and started playing with my wedding band, "Mrs Rhodes, do you want to give hubby a black baby?" I shook my head yes to please this man.

The officer pulled me up from my knees and bent me forward on the hood of his cruiser. I noticed clean uniforms hanging in the back seat. He started teasing my pussy with his cock but wouldn't put it in, "Put it in, fuck me with your big black cock," I started begging but to no avail.

I reached between my legs with my left hand and grabbed his cock pulling it toward my pussy, "Mrs Rhodes that wedding band looks so good pulling that black cock to your married white pussy."

"Stop teasing, just fuck me," I inserted his cock into my pussy. He plowed in until I felt his pubic hair on my ass and his balls slap my clit.

He started pounding my pussy driving me wild. We soon got into a fucking rhythm that had me cumming constantly.

I was so into this fucking I didn't realize he was on his cell phone, "Yeah man, you would not beleive me about this fuck slut unless you saw it yourself."

"Yeah, she's into fucking bareback."

"No, she's white and hot."

"Baby keep fucking me like that."

"Did you hear?"

"Mile marker 322."

"See you in ten."

"Oh baby, we gonna tear you up."

"Who?"

"The cops working nights."

"I hope they fuck like you."

"They do."

I felt the officer's cock start to swell, I rocked harder into his thrusts, "You gonna cum baby?"

"Close keep it up."

"Let me know when," I orgasmed just then cumming all over his cock.

"Now bitch," I pushed back burying his cock deep in my pussy as it sent torrents of black baby batter at my white married egg, "Babe that was fantastic, I hope you were lying about the birth control."

I did not answer him about the birth control, "May I borrow a shirt to drive home in when we're done?"

"How would I ever get it back?"

"You can pick it up tomorrow I'll give you my license," He retrieved a shirt as I got my license. He put his shirt on the hood and I gave him my license. He verified it was mine and reached for his shirt. I squeezed his cock and gave him a kiss, "Thank you." I walked to my car and put the shirt on the back seat.

We talked for a few minutes waiting, he kept prodding about the birth control. I still would not answer. When his cock started showing signs of life, I sank to my knees, "What kind of birth control are you using?"

"My mom told me never to talk with my mouth full," I engulfed his cock and started bobbing my head as fast as I could, stroking him just as fast. With my free hand I gently squeezed his balls. His hands grabbed the side of my head and he started face fucking me.

I let go of his cock and started fingering my pussy. This was so hot on the side of a highway getting fucked with the sound of horns blowing. I soon felt the officer's cock start to swell, another car pulled up. I heard a car door slam just as the officer exploded in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could. There was so much it leaked out and down my chin.

"I would not believe it if I had not seen it."

"I told you man."

"She even looks like a fuck slut." I shook my head yes.

"Listen I got to get back on patrol, so have fun."

The second officer pointed to my car, I got up and walked over to it. The first officer put his uniform back together and drove off.

I was sitting on the passenger seat with semen leaking out of my pussy, "You a little fuck slut?"

"Yes sir."

"I hear you like it bareback?"

"Yes sir."

"How do you like it?"

"Big and black sir," he laughed

"I only got fifteen, so get busy," I reached out and unzipped his uniform and pulled out his cock and engulfed it, "Baby likes sucking cock," I shook my head. he was soon hard and pulled out pushing me down on the seat.

He knelt down and started slapping his cock on my pussy, "Babe, you on birth control?"

"No sir."

"Married white ho I see," pointing at my ring.

"Yes sir."

"What's your name ho?"

"Ali, Mrs. Ali Rhodes."

"Hubby know you a ho?"

"No sir."

"What are you gonna tell hubby when you get knocked up?"

"Nothing."

"Going to surprise him with a little black bundle of joy?"

"Yes sir."

"What do you want slut?"

I reached out with my left hand and grabbed his cock, "I want this big black cock fucking me sir."

"I'm not wearing no condom."

"I don't want you to sir."

"Why not?"

I pulled his cock and inserted into my pussy before answering, "I want this big black cock to knock me up with a little black bastard sir."

He plowed into my pussy and started pummeling me. I flexed my hips to meet his thrusts panting like a dog, "Ohhhh baby, fuck me, that's it, yessss."

"You think blacks are bastards?"

"No sir."

"You said it, are you a liar too Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Nooooo sir, Ohhhhh."

"I think your a liar, I'll have to teach you to tell the truth some other time."

"Anytime sir, I need your teachings, ahhhhhhhh." I orgasmed.

"You just came all over my cock."

"Yessss sir."

"Your liking be taught."

"Yessss, education is important."

"Mrs. Rhodes I think your a horny little snail."

"More so, since I started the fertility pills," I could not help but be honest. I was cumming almost continuously now.

"Not on birth control and taking fertility pills, when you fertile bitch?"

"This weekend."

"How did you get yourself in this position flat on your back with a bare black cock deep in your pussy?"

"Just happened."

"How does this just happen?"

"I got tricked."

"How does an educated woman get tricked into getting pregnant?"

"I was in this position fucking Ronnie, ohhhhh. I brought condoms and he put one on. Before he climbed into the back and started fucking me he took it off."

"What happened to your clothes? I don't see any?"

"Ronnie threw them out the window when he disrobed me."

"Trying to blame Ronnie?"

"Nooo sir, ahhhhhhhh, that's what happened."

"So how did you end up here?"

"I didn't have any clothes and I took the highway thinking it was safer being naked, I was pulled over."

"Rotten luck."

"Yessss sir, that's it baby come."

"Three black loads in this married white pussy in one night, How can your luck get any worse?"

"When you fertilize my egg with your seed, it will be my doom," I grabbed this second officer by the ears and gave him a deep passionte kiss. I was nearing an explosive orgasm as I felt his cock swell even more. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him deep when it hit. Gyrating my hips until I felt the sixth explosion of black baby batter deep into my married white fertile pussy, "Thats it baby, impregnate me, ohhh, so deep."

The second officer lay on top of me kissing me with passion, his cock still embedded deep in my pussy. He broke the kiss, leaning down, he started sucking on my nipples. I responded, I loved getting my nipples sucked. He bit down gently and started the tongue flicker across my nipples, a jolt of electricity shot up my spine.