Alicia's New Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started flexing my hips in excitement and the cock embedded in my pussy came back to life, "Babe you only had fifteen," I said feeling his cock growing to full erection. He started fucking me again.

He reached out and grabbed a hand mike off his shirt, "unit 4906 back on patrol."

"10-4 4906," He tossed the mike.

"Ohhh, babe that feels so good, you're gonna impregnate me for sure if you keep this up."

"Babe this pussy feel so good I might run your plate and visit you again just to be sure."

"Ohhhhhh, yessss, anytime babe."

"I may have to claim this pussy as mine."

"Ohhhhhh, no need to claim it, it's yours anytime, anywhere."

The officer started pounding my pussy with zest, I flexed my hips to meet his thrust. My pussy was so wet it made sloshing and sucking noises while we fucked.

I could not get enough, I was having continuous orgasms again. The officer knealt up and looked down to our union as he continued to pummel my pussy. I reached up around his neck and pulled myself up so I could see.

The spot lights on the cruiser were on. When I looked, I had the best orgasm of the night fireworks and stars shooting everywhere. The contrast of this black cock sinking into my white pussy had me mesmerized. What got me the most was the way my pussy lips hugged this cock like they didn't want to let go when he withdrew, "Babe that is the most amazing sight I've ever seen, fuck me harder, ohhhhh."

"What ho?"

"My little white pussy doesn't want to let go of your big black cock, Ohhhh, like that cummmming."

I don't know what happened after that for a couple of minutes. The next thing I knew The officer was injecting me with another torrent of jizz. Pulse after pulse of black seed was injected deep into my pussy, "That's it babe, I feel it, you just impregnated me, this just feels so right," I kissed him again slipping my tongue into his mouth to wrestle with his.

We lay there for a few minutes making out with his cock plugging my pussy, "I've got to get back to work."

"Don't forget the plate." I said as he dressed and left.

I put on the first officers shirt and drove home. I was giddy and happy about what happened, until I walked into the house. I saw my wedding photo, then looked in the mirror. I fell to my knees and started crying. Whore! What have you done? Strayed from your vows, fucked four guys tonight, no birth control, On fertility pills and fertile. Letting them cum in you, Seven times, begging three to visit again. If your not pregnant you soon will be. I beat myself up for the better part of an hour before I drifted off to sleep, in the middle of the floor.

I was awakened about 8:00 with a loud banging on my door. I peered out to see a police uniform and suddenly remembered the shirt. I opened the Door, "Good morning," I said trying to look perky.

"Morning fuck slut! I'm here for my shirt."

I Stood there for a minute, I slowly reached up and unbuttoned the shirt and took it off. Handing it to him, "Send me the cleaning bill."

"Bitch, you gonna wash it now."

I slumpped my head in shame as I walked to the washroom and loaded the shirt into the washer. I walked back to the living room. I found the officer had removed his uniform and was relaxing on my coach in his boxers, "Got any coffee?"

"Yes sir."

"It's not that instant crap, is it?"

"No sir, brewed."

"Make me a pot, while I wait."

I did as I was told, walking to the kitchen I started a pot of coffee. Trying to hide out until it was done, "Fuck slut, where'd you go?"

I scampered to the entrance way, "Right here sir."

"While the coffees brewing come here and give me some of that fine white pussy."

"Sir, I made a mistake last night and the excitement of it all at the time had me saying whatever."

"That's not my problem, that pussy was good and I want it again," He reached into his boxers and pulled his cock out stroking it to hardness. I watched in astonishment as it grew. Slowly I made my way toward him.

I can't explain what came over me as I dropped to my knees and crawled over to engulf his cock. I started bobbing as fast as I could on his cock. Soon I had my nose in his pubic hair, "Thats so good babe, I love it when a fine woman can give head."

I continued to bob and suck for about five minutes, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, "laydown."

I did as he instructed spreading my thighs willingly. He knelt down between my thighs and slapped his cock on my pussy several times. taunting me the whole time, "Is this what Mrs. Rhodes wants?"

"Yessssss."

"Where?"

"In my pussy," He slapped harder.

"Where?"

"In my married white pussy."

"Put it in Mrs Rhodes," I reached out with my left hand and pulled his cock to my pussy and inserted it, he pushed in slowly. Instinctively I flexed my hips to get deeper penetration.

"Take it easy fuck slut," he pushed on my pubic mound to keep me from flexing, "What do you want Mrs. Rhodes?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"What? I didn't hear you."

"Fuck me with your big black cock."

"What? I still didn't hear you."

"Fuck me with your big black cock, cum in me, impregnate me."

The officer started pounding my pussy,"You little fuck slut, I'm not your husband."

"He's not here, you are."

"Fuck slut he ain't gonna be happy when I'm done."

"He's never home, ahhhhhh."

I was nearing another orgasm and kissed The officer deep. Flexing my hips faster to meet his thrusts, "Ohhhhh, that's it, yessss, almost there."

The officer continued his assault on my pussy, when the dam burst, I saw fireworks. I was coming down from my orgasm when the officer's cock exploded sending another load of black seed deep into my pussy.

When he stopped cumming he lay there sucking on my tits, his cock still buried in my pussy. I started to get turned on with the sucking of my nipples. My hips started flexing and soon I felt the officer's cock coming back to life.

"Baby keep sucking my tits, just like that, yesssss."

Soon the officer was pounding into my pussy again, I was flexing my hips to meet his thrusts, "Ahhhhhhh, baby don't stop."

The officer knelt up and started really pounding my pussy. I got up high enough on my elbows to watch a big black cock sinking into my white pussy. My pussy lips had me fascinated as they hugged that big black cock, just like it belonged, "Ohhhh, babe that just feels so good."

I was nearing another orgasm when I felt the officer's cock swell again, "That's it baby, cum in me, impregnate me," my orgasm hit at the same time. The officer drove his cock deep into my pussy and unleashed another torrent of black baby making seed into my pussy, "Ohhhh baby, that feels so right."

The officer lay on top of me and kissed me still leaving his cock buried in my pussy, "Bravo."

"What the fuck? Who's there?"

Ronnie walked out of the front hall holding a movie camera, "Ronnie, you son of a bitch."

The officer started rubbing my belly, "No, this will be a son of a bitch," They both started laughing.

"You let him in you bastard."

"All's fair in love and war, fuck slut," he said grinning, "Did you get it?"

"From the point of the fuck slut sinking to her knees."

I started to cry with my face in my hands, "Here's the money shot," Ronnie zoomed in as the officer pulled his cock out of my pussy. It made a slurping sound right before the semen started leaking out.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door trying to hide. I sat on the toilet trying to push out all the cum, I knew it was a waste of time. I thought I heard them leave. I stood up and ran cold water and splashed some on my face. Out of habit I popped open my pill bottle and took my fertility pill.

By the time I realized what I had just done I had swallowed the pill, Whore! Your full of cum and you just took a fertility pill. I was so distraught after that I ran to my room. I was crying on my bed about all that had happened when I felt the bed sag. I rolled over to find Ronnie on top of me, "What do you want asshole?"

He inserted his finger into my pussy and wiggled it around, "Somemore of this fine pussy."

"You bastard this is all your fault and you want me to put out again?"

Ronnie continued fingering my pussy and reached into his boxers pulling his cock out. Laying it on my chest, "You know you want it bitch."

My hips started to flex with the stimulation Ronnie was giving me, "I do not, you bastard."

"Oh yes you do, I can tell."

"How can you tell?"

"You look pissed but your hips tell me your horny."

I felt my hips flexing to get Ronnie's finger deeper. I resolved my fate and tried to engulf Ronnie's cock. He kept pulling it away, "What do you want?"

"I want to suck your black cock."

Ronnie moved close enough so I could get the head in my mouth. I started sucking the head, it started to grow in my mouth. Ronnie would back up keeping just the head in. Ronnie's cock was soon fully erect, "What do I want Mrs. Rhodes?" Spearing his cock ever so gently into my mouth.

"You want to fuck me."

Ronnie moved down so he was laying on top of me, "Where do I want to fuck you?"

"In my pussy."

"Wrong Mrs. Rhodes."

"In my bed."

"Almost Mrs. Rhodes, where do I want to fuck you?" Slapping his cock off the top of my pussy.

"In my husband's bed."

"Correct Mrs. Rhodes, you may put it in now."

I reached down and found Ronnie's cock and pulled it to my pussy. I teased a little rubbing the head up and down my slit, "That's a nice picture of your wedding band guiding my cock around your pussy."

I inserted Ronnie's cock into my pussy and started to flex my hips, Ronnie pushed in balls deep and stopped, "Ohhh, what are you doing?"

"Mrs. Rhodes for your next question," He flexed his cock in my pussy. "Why are we doing this?"

"Because I'm a fuck slut," Ronnie fucked me with a couple of strokes.

"What else?"

"I love fucking big black cock," again a couple of quick thrusts.

"What else?"

"To get me pregnant with a lttle black bastard," a couple of quick thrusts again.

"Mrs Rhodes, are you telling the world I'm not wearing a condom?"

"Yes."

"Are you on birth control Mrs. Rhodes?"

"No."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You won't impregnate me if you do."

"Final two questions Mrs. Rhodes," a couple more quick strokes.

"Am I your husband?"

"No."

I was getting so hot with Ronnie's cock buried in my pussy and not moving.

"Where is Mr. Rhodes?"

"Out of town on Bussiness."

Ronnie finally started pounding my pussy as hard as he could. I was fucking back, flexing up to meet every thrust, "Baby that's more like it, ahhhhh, fuck me."

Ronnie's lips locked on mine and our tongues met in a wild wrestling match. I was so hot from the teasing I started to orgasm almost continuously.

Ronnie was pounding my pussy so hard the headboard was smacking the wall like never before, "Ohhh, Ronnie that feels so right, fuck meeeee."

I was so into being fucked, I started tossing my head from side to side, moaning constantly. I saw the officer standing at the door holding the camera. I was getting pounded so good that I did not care what I said or did.

I soon had a powerful orgasm that rocked my world. Feeling Ronnie's cock swelling, I wrapped my legs around his ass, "That's it baby cum, plant it deep, impregnate your married white whore."

Ronnie pushed deep, I squeezed him with my legs and he exploded sending volleys of cum into my pussy, "That's it baby deep, your knocking me up, ohhhhh."

I fell asleep with Ronnie's cock still buried in my pussy.

I awoke a couple of hours later alone. When I sat up I felt the semen gush from my pussy. I started to cry. What are you doing? fucking four guys in one night, letting them cum in you again and again, they're not your husband, their black, your fertile, you took your fertility pill, WHORE!

I went to take a shower trying to scrub the dirty feeling away, It did not work. I stepped out of the shower and dried off. Walking into the bedroom I found all my clothes missing. Hearing the laughter from the living room, I decided my fate for this weekend and I'd deal with it on Monday.

I put on a smile and swayed my hips walking down the hall. I was surprised to see the second officer from last night, "All refreshed men."

"Fuck slut ready for round two?"

"Yes I am," I swayed over to the second officer first. After all Ronnie and the first officer already made their deposits today.

I reached into his boxers when he stood and grabbed his cock. I led him down the hall toward the bedroom, "Where are we going?"

"To the bedroom."

"Why?"

"So you can fuck me in my husband's bed," He picked me up and ran down the hall, tossing me on the bed. I rolled onto my back and my thighs spread, like they had a mind of their own.

The second officer was positioned between my thighs in seconds. Slapping my pussy with his cock, "How is Mrs. Rhodes today?"

"Horny sir."

"Good answer, for what?"

"Big black cock."

"Mrs. Rhodes, when was your first big black cock?"

"Last night."

"Last night, That was a quick transformation from faithful white wife to black fuck slut."

"Yes sir."

" Mrs. Rhodes, why?"

"After the first I had to try more it felt so good."

"More, how many?"

"Four"

"Did they use condoms?"

"No, the first felt so good bare, I couldn't encase those weapons in a condom," The officer pushed balls deep in my pussy.

"You like the feeling of a bare black cock deep in your pussy?"

"Yes sir."

"Mrs. Rhodes, what is your position on Crenshaw?"

"Store Manager," He started sawing into my pussy gently.

"Crenshaw, that's an all black neighborhood, isn't it?"

"Yes sir."

"Weren't you scared to be working there Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Noooo."

"Mrs. Rhodes, why not? That's a tough neighborhood."

"Ronnie made me feel safe."

"Mrs. Rhodes, who's Ronnie?"

"The cameraman," I looked into the camera and smiled.

The way he was questioning me using my married name fucking me ever so gently had me on the verge of climax within minutes, "Mrs Rhodes, did you make Ronnie wear a condom?"

"Yes."

"So how did you end up liking bareback fucking black men so much?"

"He tricked me," I looked at the camera again and smiled at Ronnie.

"Mrs. Rhodes, how did he trick you into bareback fucking?"

"I was posting on his cock in the front seat of my car after forgetting to give him a condom...."

"So you forgot to use a condom?"

"Yessss, when he told me if I kept it up he was going to blow his load deep in my pussy, that's when I remembered the condoms."

"So what happened?"

"After my second orgasm I stopped fucking him and gave him a condom."

"And what happened next Mrs. Rhodes?"

"He tossed it out the window with my clothes."

"So you fucked him bareback?"

"Nooo, I told him if he wanted to continue he had to wear one. He did for a minute, I climbed into the back seat and he removed it before joining me."

"You didn't see this?"

"No, he jumped the seat so fast and had me so horny. By the time I inserted his cock back into my pussy I didn't realize it was bare," I smiled to Ronnie through the camera again.

"Go on Mrs. Rhodes."

"We were fucking and I was so close to a mind blowing orgasm, I didn't understand when he told me he wasn't wearing the condom. I told him to keep going and hold it."

"What happened next Mrs Rhodes?"

"I felt Ronnie bury his cock deep in my pussy when my orgasm hit, he came in me and I passed out."

"So that is when you decided to fuck black men bare?"

"Noooo, Ronnie told me he came in me, I broke down and started to cry. Ronnie was so gentle and loving when this happened. The next thing I knew I was posting on his cock again," smiling to Ronnie.

"You were enjoying your first bareback fuck from a black man."

"Yesss, until Ronnie told me I was the best fuck slut he had."

"Did you stop?"

"Nooooo, that comment pissed me off so bad, I forgot I was posting on his cock. I told him to explain the comment and the whole time he pointed out little details."

"And you never pulled his cock out of your pussy?"

"Noooo, he kissed my wedding ring for emphasis. Asked me, why I wasen't home? Where my husband was? What time is it? Finally my orgasm hit and Ronnie buried his cock deep in my pussy and looked down. My eyes followed his to see his cock buried in my pussy, just then I felt him unleash another batch of black baby batter into my receptive pussy."

"When did you realize you were a fuck slut for black cock?"

"When you were fucking me the second time last night," Smiling to the camera. "Nothing personal men."

"How's that Mrs.Rhodes?"

"You were fucking me when you leaned up and I grabbed your shoulders to look. I was mesmerized by your big black cock's contrast sinking into my white pussy," I leaned up to look, "Ronnie get a close up of this."

Ronnie zoomed in, to get a close up of this big black cock sinking into my little what pussy, "Isn't that the most amazing contrast?"

"Ohhhh, ahhhhh, sooo good," Ronnie kept the camera zoomed in on my pussy, "Look at the way my pussy lips hug that big black cock, like they don't want to let go."

I couln't take the torture of the slow fucking anymore. I wrapped my arms around the officer's neck, "Fuck me hard." I kissed him with a passion like I've never kissed my husband.

He started pounding my pussy, our tongues wrestling, our hips smacking, headboard banging the wall. the sounds of all out fucking. Slurping noises from our union, "Ohhhhhhh, cummmming." Cock swelling in my pussy, "Cum in meeee, that's it babe cum." He exploded deep in my pussy in the middle of my orgasm rope after rope of potent black seed sent deep into my pussy.

The rest of the day went much the same with every mating session being caught on film. By the time I fell asleep I had a dozen loads of semen deposited into my pussy. I was so distraught over how I could let this happen, I knew it was wrong. I did not sleep well all night dreaming of all that sperm deep in my pussy fighting to fertilize my egg. Scolding myself for being so easy when ever a black cock appeared.

I awoke the next morning, walking down the hall to the smell of coffee. I walked past both the officers sitting in the living room drinking their coffee.

I grabbed a coffee cup and poured a coffee. Feeling arms wrap around my waist and lips on my earlobe, I bent at the waist feeling a cock press into my pussy.

I didn't even care who it was. I was getting an incredible pounding bent over a coffee pot. The feeling of this cock buried in my pussy balls slapping off my clit had me moaning. I was enjoying it, even though I knew it was wrong.

My orgasm started to build, all of a sudden the phone rang. I did not want to answer the phone, all of a sudden my lover reached out and grabbed the receiver holding it to my ear, "Hello"

"Morning Ali."

"Ohhh, honey how are you?"

"Calling with good news."

"Ohh, what is it honey?"

"Finished the trouble shooting, I'll be home tomorrow."

"That's great honey, I can't wait, ahh."

"Honey are you okay?"

"Yesss, why do you ask?"

"You sound different."

"Ohh, working on a deposit that's all."

"Oh, okay, see you tomorrow."

"See you tommorrow."

"Bye, I love you."

"Bye, I love you too," Just then I felt the explosion of black baby batter deep into my pussy. "Ohhhh, Yessss, baby."

He hadn't hung up the receiver, "Shit! I hope my husband didn't hear that."

"Don't worry if he didn't he can watch his pretty white wife fucking a black man and taking a deposit after telling him she loves him."

I started crying putting my face in my hands. Talking to my husband while being fucked, "I can't believe this is happening."

"What's that ho?"

"All that has happened since Friday, tricked into fucking bareback and liking it so much."