Alicia's New Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,224 Followers

Something I hadn't notice the other night hit me, he seems to cum longer then the others.

I started to gyrate on his cock to get it to come back to life. Ty's cock began to grow again, I leaned back on the windshield and unbuttoned my shirt. I leaned back grabbing Ty's head and brought it to my tits. Ty started sucking my tits teasing my nipples with his tongue.

My nipples being so sensitive to begin with, the harder he sucked the faster I posted. I was soon on the verge of an orgasm. Feeling Ty's cock start to swell I posted as fast as I could. When I felt the first pulse of Ty's cock I pulled Ty's head up and kissed him planting my ass in his lap and gyrated. His cock exploded deep in my pussy, "Ohhhh Ty."

When Ty was done cumming I had counted 15 ropes of potent black baby batter injected into my pussy. I got scared, if that means what I think it means I maybe in the family way.

"Ty, can I bring you in for a test tomorrow?

"What kind of test?"

"Sterility?"

"Does it hurt?"

"No, my husband had one, no pain."

"Okay."

"I'll pick you up at 7:00 A.M."

"I'll be in front of Ronnie's."

"I'll see you then," I kissed him again as he zipped his pants.

Ty walked off waving goodbye, I waved back.

When Ty was out of sight I slumped my head and started to cry again, I hope he's not was all I could think of.

I was still slumped over the wheel when another knock on my window startled me. Forgetting that I had not put my skirt back on and shirt was unbuttoned, I saw it was a policeman I rolled down the window, "Yes officer."

"Miss what are you doing here?"

"I had a bit of hysteria and had to stop."

"Miss do you usually drive around half naked?"

"Oh shit," I tried to cover up, "No sir."

"Are you a hooker Miss?"

"No sir, I manage the new store on Crenshaw."

"Then what is that?" he said pointing to the puddle forming between my legs with his night stick.

"Semen."

"If your not a hooker, then how did it get there?"

"Saying thank you to a nice man that helped me."

"I could arrest you Miss."

"Yes sir."

"What would you do for me if I forgot about the whole thing?"

I reached out the window and stroked the front of his pants, "Get in, I'll show you."

He walked around the car removing his gun belt. Opening the door he deposited his gun belt on the floor. He unzipped his pants and slid them down before getting in. I engulfed his cock and started sucking it to get it up. Soon it was at full mast, "Continue or do you want to fuck?"

"Kneel on the seat and continue."

I did as he instructed with my ass displayed to the world. I had just gotten in to a rhythm deep throating his cock. I heard the drivers door open. On the up stroke's I tried to ask, "Who's ......That?"

"My Partner."

"Is ...he ....black?"

"Yes," I felt my legs get pulled out. I ended up on my stomach, with my pussy at the edge of the seat. I continued to bob on the cock in my mouth when I felt a cock being inserted into my pussy.

My toes ended up on the ground, I flexed my hips up using my toes. We got into a rhythm that was quite enjoyable. My pussy was getting pounded, I had a cock in my mouth. I didn't have to do much except enjoy the pounding.

I was recieving a truely amazing fuck for about 20 minutes. I felt both cocks swelling at the same time. When the officer pounding my pussy slammed into me as deep as he could get I orgasmed. Pulling the cock out of my mouth, "Ohhhhh, cum baby." He did injecting my pussy full of cum. Pulse after pulse letting me know I wa being filled with baby seed. I had arched up when he slammed into my pussy. I slumped just as the officer I was blowing came. He spurted his first shot right in the center of my forehead, the second into my eye and this continued until my face was covered.

"Miss you're free to go," said the officer I just blew.

"Thank you sir."

"And Miss."

"Yes sir."

"Put your clothes on."

"Yes sir."

I heard the doors slam on the cruiser when I found my skirt and stood up to put it on. When I bent to step into it I heard a horn, I waved goodbye. I buttoned my shirt as I sat back in my car.

I reached to adjust the rearview mirror, turning it to inspect how I looked. What a fright, semen all over my face and in my hair. I can't go home like this.

I drove around for about 15 minutes. Seeing a gas station with an outside bathroom I pulled in. Checking the door I found it unlocked and went in.

I washed my face and brushed my hair to get as much of the semen as I could. When I flipped my hair back, I saw that the front of my shirt was covered in drying semen. What am I going to do now? I can't go home in this shirt.

I ran back to my car and drove around looking for a consignment shop. Seeing one I pulled up out front, it appeared to be closed. Seeing the hours sign closing at six, I checked the clock radio 6:15. Shit! I smacked the wheel.

My assistant had left for the day by now, I drove to the store. I went in and went right to the woman's department. I quickly found a shirt and paid for it.

I was walking out of the store when Ronnie approached, "Ali, can we talk?"

"Can it wait until tomorrow? I'm in a hurry."

"It's important."

"Let's go to my office," I wasn't thinking.

Leading the way Ronnie followed me to my office. I entered my office, Ronnie locked the door upon entering. Sitting at my desk, "What can I do for you Ronnie?"

Reaching into his pocket he handed me an envelope as he sat on the edge of my desk, "What's this?"

"Read it."

I read the letter surprised it was a resignation letter with the reasons why, "you feel unappreciated?"

"Yes Ali I do."

Ronnie started rubbing his crotch, "You've been the top salesman since we opened, what seems to be the problem?"

"I don't think you give me the credit I deserve," He slowly unzipped his pants.

"Ronnie I think you could go a long way here." Ronnie pulled his cock out of his pants, my eyes locked on it.

"I just don't think you appreciate the work I do."

"I give you excellent performance reviews."

"I just don't get that feeling."

I was doing my best to keep my composure, "Ali you keep eyeing me up, hardly ever say a word to me. You just don't seem to appreciate the work I do here." Ronnie was now stroking his cock and my eyes had remained locked on it.

"I was interested in your technique, I appreciate you."

"Prove it." I couldn't take it anymore I leaned forward and engulfed his cock. I started bobbing on Ronnie's cock as fast as I could.

Ronnie started rubbing my back running his hands down to my ass. Standing up, Ronnie grabbed my hips and pulled my ass out of the chair. I unzipped my skirt and dropped it to the floor.

"Ali you're a horny little snail, no panties again," I shook my head yes.

Ronnie grabbed my ass cheeks and massaged them. His hand moved down and he inserted a finger in my snatch, "You have a hungry little snail don't you Mrs. Rhodes?" I shook my head yes.

Ronnie kept fingering me deep, "How many times have you fed this snail today Mrs. Rhodes?"

I removed my lips from Ronnie's cock just long enough to answer, "Four," Ronnie spun me around and sat me on the edge of my desk inserting his finger deep in my pussy.

"Mrs. Rhodes what did you feed your snail?"

"Allll blackkkk beef."

"Mrs. Rhodes is your snail still hungry?"

"Yesssss."

"What does it want to eat?"

"Blackkkkkk Beef."

"Why?"

"Can't get enoughhh."

"Do you want to feed it Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Yessss."

"Go ahead Mrs. Rhodes, feed your snail," I reached down and guided Ronnie's cock into my pussy.

Ronnie started pounding my pussy, "Mrs. Rhodes when do you feed your snail?"

"Anytimmmme."

Ronnie ripped my shirt open, "Where do you feed your snail?"

"Anywherrrre," Ronnie was now massaging my tits, my head rolling from side to side.

"What do you feed your snail Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Cummmmmm."

"From where Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Black snakkkke."

Ronnie's cock started to swell, my orgasm was near. I wrapped my legs around Ronnie's waist to flex my hips. I felt Ronnie's cock pulse I pulled him deep with my legs, he injected more black seed deep into my honey pot.

Ronnie collapsed on top of my chest and started licking my nipples. I had not released my grip with my legs and started gyrating my hips. Ronnie's cock started to respond just as my phone rang. Ronnie continued to lick my nipples holding the receiver to my ear, "Hellooo."

"Ali why are you still at work?"

"Honey, I'm trying to find a problem with a deposit, uhhh."

"I hope it doesn't take long, I haven't seen you since I got home."

"Sorry honey, ohh."

"Well I hope it doesn't take to long."

"I have a feeling I've almost got it."

"I hope so, I miss you."

"I should be home with in the hour, ahh."

"I love you."

Ronnie's cock exploded sending another load of black baby seed deep into my pussy, "I love youuu," thinking Ronnie had hung up, "Feed my snail with cummm, ahhhhhh," click.

Ronnie was still playing with my tits, "You bastard, are you trying to get me caught?"

Ronnie stood up leaving his cock planted deep in my snatch, "Babe what are you talking about?"

"You didn't hang up the phone, that's two nights in a row."

"Babe he's gotta stop calling while I'm fucking you."

"What am I supposed to tell him? Honey I'm fucking Ronnie don't call."

"If that's what it takes."

"It's bad enough I haven't used a condom since Friday, I can't tell him that."

"Why not?"

"I may already be pregnant from all this fucking."

Ronnie's cock was growing in my pussy again. He started massaging my tits, "That's not my problem bitch."

"What? Not your problem, ohhh."

"You dropped your panties for me."

"I also gave you a condom, ugh."

"So."

"You took it off, ahhh."

Ronnie started plowing into my pussy again massaging my tits, "You enjoyed it."

"You came in me, ohhh"

"I told you I had to pull out, you told me not to."

"You told me when I was on the verge of orgasm and not thinking straight, ahhh."

"I was in the same state when you told me not to pull out, so I came in you."

Ronnie's cock soon started to swell, he stopped massaging my tits. Grabbing my hands he pulled me up giving me a kiss which I returned. Ronnie broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. Tilting his head down my eyes followed.

My eyes saw the contrast of Ronnie's black cock sinking into my pussy and my white pussy lips hugging his cock. I climaxed as Ronnie pushed deep, "Time for another feeding Mrs. Rhodes."

Ronnie unleashed another torrent of black baby seed deep into my receptive white pussy, "Yesss, cummmm, feed my snail, Ohhhhhhhh."

Ronnie finally pulled his cock out of my pussy, "Where are you going?"

Ronnie pointed to the clock, "9:00 quitting time."

My door was closing, I blurted out the only thing that came to mind, "Come back after you clock out." The door had closed and I didn't know if he heard me. I slumped my head on my desk and started to cry.

When I finally picked my head up the first thing I looked at was the clock 9:30, the bastard didn't come back.

It took about 15 minutes to regain my composure. I found my skirt and stood to put it on. I stepped into it and pulled it into place, "You won't need that." Ronnie was standing in the door, my skirt fell to the floor.

Ronnie walked over to where I was standing and gave me an incredible kiss, inserting a finger in my pussy. My pussy contracted around his finger, "I think your snail is hungry again."

"Yessssss," I unzipped Ronnie's pants and pushed them down. Ronnie stepped out of them removing my tattered shirt and bra. I stood back up when Ronnie kissed me, I found his cock was only semi erect. I broke the kiss and sank to my knees, engulfing his cock. Soon his cock was fully erect, he lifted me from my knees and lay me on my desk.

Ronnie started teasing me, slapping his cock on my pussy sending shock waves up my spine. This sensation was getting me overly excited, "Mrs. Rhodes what was it you told me last night?"

"I don't remember, oohh"

"Yes you do."

"I don't, uhhh."

"After you fucked me three times you told me I would never do what?"

I knew what I had said, "I was overly excited, ahhh, I don't remember."

"Yes you do, don't you?"

I was getting excited with Ronnie still slapping my pussy, "Yesss."

"Mrs. Rhodes what did you tell me?"

"That you would never fuck my pussy again, ahhh."

"That's not true though, is it?"

"Ohhh, noooo."

"Why not?"

"Feelsss to good, ohhh."

"Where does it feel good Mrs. Rhodes?"

"In my pussssy, ahhh."

"How does it feel best Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Bare, ahhhh."

"You like it best skin on skin Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Yesss, ohhh."

"What's your favorite part of skin on skin Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Cummmm, ahh."

"Where do you like the cum Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Ahhhh, deeeep."

"Deep where Mrs. Rhodes?"

"In my Pussssy."

"Why shouldn't you be allowing black cum in your pussy Mrs. Rhodes?"

"It's married, ahhh."

"To who Mrs. Rhodes?"

"A white man, ahhhh," Ronnie inserted his finger into my pussy and the contractions made it feel like my pussy was sucking a bottle.

"Do you feel that Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Yesss."

"Is your snail hungry Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Yesss, ohhh."

"Well Mrs. Rhodes I think your snail might starve."

"Ahhhhh, what?"

"Well Mrs. Rhodes you said I would never fuck this pussy again, and as it appears I'm the only one here."

"Ohhh, I lied."

"You lied?"

"Yessss, ohhh."

"So you want me fucking your pussy Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Ahhhh, yessss."

"Prove it Mrs. Rhodes," I reached down and inserted Ronnie's cock into my pussy. He pushed all the way in. "Mrs. Rhodes whose pussy is this?"

"Yours, ohhh."

"Will you ever threaten to deny me your pussy again?"

"Ohhh, noooo," Ronnie started pounding my pussy, I orgasmed immediately from all the previous stimulation.

Ronnie had been pounding my pussy and massaging my tits for 10 minutes when the phone rang. Ronnie again held the receiver to my ear, "Hellooo."

"Ali it's almost 11:00, why are you still there?"

"A problem arose honey, ahh."

"What kind of problem happens this late?"

I told him the first thing that came to mind, "Pipe burssst."

"Well how long is it going to take to fix?"

"Uhh, I don't know."

"Well I can't stay up any later."

"I'mmm sorry honey."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay honey, uhh."

"Goodnight, I love you."

Ronnie unleashed another torrent of black seed deep into my pussy, "Goodnight, I love you," Ronnie continued to deposit more of his potent black seed deep into my pussy, "Baby feed my snail with your black cummm, Ohhhhh, I feel it." Click! hearing that I slumped my head to the side and cried.

"What the fuck is wrong now?"

"You did it again, you made me answer the phone and didn't hang up until after I told you to feed my snail with cum."

"I'm sorry babe we're at the office it may have been corporate."

"It's almost 11:00, who from corporate would call this late?"

"You never know babe."

"I just can't believe I keep letting this happen."

"It was your destiny Ali"

"What was my destiny?"

"To fuck black men."

"It was not my destiny."

"Think about it Ali, when did you fuck your first black man?"

"last Friday."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Very much," I hugged Ronnie.

"You didn't insist on a condom?"

"Yes I did."

"Not at first."

"Okay you got me there."

"That tells me you din't want to use one at all."

"I did."

"Only as a wife."

"You've fucked only black men since Friday?"

"Yes."

"After the first condom was thought of, how many times have you brought it up before fucking?"

"None, that I recall."

"When did your husband return?"

"Yesterday."

"And where were you?"

"With you."

"What were we doing?"

"Fucking."

"What are you doing tonight with your husband at home?"

"Fucking."

Ronnie's cock started to get hard again and I instnictively started gyrating my hips, "How many men have you fucked today?"

Ronnie started to slowly fuck my pussy as his cock continued to grow, "Four."

"Where did they cum?"

"In my pussssy."

"How many times Mrs. Rhodes?"

What is wrong with me I could not help myself rocking faster on Ronnie's cock, "Eight."

Ronnie started rubbing my belly "Now you may have knowingly gotten yourself pregnant."

"Yesss."

"Mrs. Rhodes did you ever think of the morning after pill?"

"Uhhhh, yessss bought one, ohhh"

"When should you take the pill?"

"Ohhh, within the first 72 hours."

"Did you take it in time?"

"Noooo."

"Why not?"

"Fucking, ahhh."

"Do you know who the father will be if you are pregnant Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Not husband's."

"Mrs. Rhodes do you know who?"

"Ahhh, nooo."

"Mrs. Rhodes how many men have you fucked?"

"Five, ahhh."

"And you let them cum in your pussy knowing you were unprotected and fertile?"

"Yessss."

"Do you know all their names if you are pregnant Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Noooo"

"Mrs. Rhodes are you telling me you gave up this pussy to strangers?"

"Yesssss."

"Mrs. Rhodes you like having black men cum in your pussy that much don't you?"

"Yessss."

Ronnie's cock started to swell, he stopped all the questions. Continuing to rub my belly Ronnie planted his cock deep in my pussy, "Lets be sure your pregnant," Ronnie unleashed his fifth load of black baby seed deep into my womb.

"Yessss, ahhhhhh, be sure, cummmmmmmm baby."

Ronnie pulled his cock from my pussy with a loud slurping sound. Walking around the desk to where my head was hung over the edge, "Clean it."

I took Ronnie's cock into my mouth and proceeded to clean the mixture of cum off his cock. Trying as hard as I could Ronnie's cock would not get hard, I was disappointed.

Ronnie pulled out of my mouth and got dressed and left without saying another word.

I lay on my desk for a few minutes crying in shame.

When I had calmed down I got off the desk and a sudden gush of semen ran down my thighs. I slumped into my chair and started to cry. What has gotten into you? Whore! fucked five guys unprotected, let them cum in you repeatedly, don't know all their names, fertile and taking fertility pills, forget to take the morning after pill to fuck, you stupid slut.

I drifted off to sleep for a couple of hours. the only picture in my head was of the sperm that was swimming to fertilize my egg.

I awoke still pissed at myself for letting all this happen. I looked at the clock it was 5:30, I found my clothes and got dressed.

I went to the all night store I found the other night. I bought some essentials that would be needed. I found an all night diner and stopped for coffee. Feeling more semen leaking down my thighs. I went to the ladies room and cleaned my thighs with tissue. trying to stopped the leakage I stuffed my pussy with tissue before exitting.

I walked out and sat at the counter and ordered a coffee. After drinking two cups it was now six-thirty. Shit! I have to get Ty. I paid my check and left.

I didn't want to use a credit card at the fertility clinic so I stopped at an A.T.M. and withdrew cash.

I pulled up in front of Ronnie's apartment building just as Ty crossed the street. Ty got in the car, "Morning Miss Ali."

"Morning Ty," I drove off. "Ty."

"Yes, miss Ali."

"Do you know what sterility is?"

"No Miss Ali."

"Well you know how woman get pregnant?"

"Yes Miss Ali."

"You know that what we did the oher night and yesterday might have gotten me pregnant, don't you?"

"Yes Miss Ali."

"This test I want you to take will tell me that we can do it again without worry, do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Ali."

I pulled up and parked at the clinic, "We don't have an appointment and I have to go to work, can you get home if I have to leave?"

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,224 Followers