Alicia's New Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss Ali."

"Okay lets go in."

We went in and filled out the paper work, "Miss Ali I can't answer this next part," Ty pointed out the test request part.

"I know which test you need," Ty handed me the paperwork and I checked sperm count and brought it to the receptionist.

"Miss how will you be paying today?"

"Cash."

"That will be $200.00," I paid the receptionist and sat down.

we only waited about five minutes before Ty was called, "Can my friend come with me?"

"If you think you will need her help, that will be fine."

The nurse handed Ty a specimen cup as she led us to a room, "Put your specimen in the cup, bring it to me when your done."

Ty grabbed me by the hand and brought me into the room closing the door, "Miss Ali what specimen?"

"Ty the other night you put a specimen in me, today it goes in here."

"I'd rather put it in you."

"I'd rather you put it in me too, this specimen will tell us if you can."

"Okay Miss Ali."

"Do you want me to help?"

"Please Miss Ali."

I unzipped Ty's pants and pulled his cock out and started to stroke it, "Oh Miss Ali, that feels good."

"I'm glad you like it, it is very important that we get this specimen in the cup so when you are ready hold the cup up okay Ty?"

"Yes Miss Ali."

I stroked Ty's cock as fast as I could for about ten minutes, "Miss Ali getting close."

"Don't hold back, get it in the cup."

Ty soon had the cup held up in place and he came.

when he was done cumming I had counted 15 spurts. I put the lid on the cup and washed my hands. Finding the nurse we gave her the specimen and she labled it, "How long will it take to get the results?"

"Would you like to see the doctor?"

"No, this isn't the first client I've had to do this for."

"It takes about 10 minutes."

"We'll be in the waiting room."

We sat down and I was reading a magazine, "Miss Ali."

"Yes Ty."

"I'm scared."

"There's nothing to be scared of."

"Then why are we at a doctor's office?"

"It's important to me Ty, do you understand?"

"I think so."

"Good, it's okay nothing to be scared of."

Ty was called, "Get the envelope Ty."

Ty went and got the envelope and we left. When we were back in the car, "Ty can I have the envelope?"

"Here Miss Ali, you can keep it."

"Thank you Ty," I put the envelope in my bag.

I dropped Ty off in front of Ronnie's, "I have to go to work now Ty."

"Okay, bye Miss Ali."

"Bye Ty."

I got to work at 8:45 and put my bag in my office before going to the ladies room. I went to a stall and removed the tissue from my pussy before relieving my bladder.

I returned to my office quickly wiping the stains off my desk and chair. Sitting down I picked up the paper on the floor and read it, it was Ronnie's resignation letter. I put it in my inbox making a mentle note to talk to him later.

I got to work and kept myself busy for most of the morning. Around 11:00 I called my district manager to see if I could get Ronnie more money, as a bargaining chip. We discussed his performance, sales, and business etiquette. Steve said he would see what he could do but made no promises.

I finally caught up on the paperwork after neglecting it yesterday. It was now 3:30 I decided to take a walk around the store to see if there were any promlems. The sales associates had no problems to report, which made me happy.

I made my way to Ronnie's department, "Hi Ronnie, how is everything today?"

"Fine Ali."

"Do you have any problems to report?"

"No Ali, everything is fine no problems."

"There's something we need to discus."

"What is that? Ali."

"I have a little more work to finish, can you come to my office at 5:00."

"I'm here until 9:00."

"I'll see you at 5:00," I walked back to my office, swaying my ass for Ronnie to view.

I got to my office and found Ronnie's resignation letter and left it on my desk.

Looking through my bag I came across Ty's test results. I quickly opened the envelope reading the results. Amount of single specimen 10 c.c. 2x avg. Sperm count 6 mil 3x avg, "Shit! I knew it, fuck me."

"If that's what you want," I looked up in shock as Ronnie locked the door.

"Ronnie your early, is my assistant still here?"

"No, she went about 5 minutes ago," walking toward my desk rubbing his crotch. He walked behind my desk and sat on the edge.

"What can I do for you?"

"You called me,"

"Yes," I reached around Ronnie to grab the letter, he rubbed his crotch across my cheek, "Do you want me to accept your resignation Ronnie?"

"I gave it to you," I watched him unzip his pants.

"Do you really feel this way after last night?"

"Yeah I still feel under appreciated." He pulled his cock out. I just leaned forward and engulfed it, bobbing and sucking to get him hard.

Ronnie's hands began rubbing my back down to my ass. It was like my body all of a sudden had a mind of it's own, my ass raised from the chair as my hands unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Ronnie pulled his cock out of my mouth and picked me up and laid me across my desk. Ronnie quickly buried his cock in my snatch. My pussy convulsed like it took over where my mouth left off, "Did you feed your snail today Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Nooo."

"Mrs. Rhodes your neglecting your snail."

"Yesss"

"Why Mrs. Rhodes?"

"It only want's to be fed by you, ahhhh."

"Why's that Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Oooh, It appreciates your work."

Ronnie started massaging my tits, "Do you feel it appreciates my work Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Yesssss."

"Does your snail want me to keep working it Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Yessss."

"Why Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Feelsss so gooood."

Ronnie moved his hands to my belly and started massaging it, "Why does your snail want me to keep feeding it Mrs Rhodes?"

"It wants to get fat, ahhhh."

"What does it need to get fat Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Cummmm, ohhh."

"We have to introduce cum to your, what Mrs. Rhodes?"

"Egg, ohhh."

"So you want me to feed your snail whenever I can?"

"Yesss, ahhhh," my orgasm hit.

Ronnie pulled my hips to his cock and injected me with more of his baby batter, "Yesss, feed my snail, fatten it up, Ohhhh."

Still rubbing my belly Ronnie started to rock gently back and forth after he finished cumming, "Ronnie I have to go home."

"I'm not done working toward your goal."

"I haven't seen my husband since he came home."

"Are you denying me this pussy?"

"No, I'm asking if I can go see my husband."

"When I'm done."

Ronnie started plowing into my pussy almost knocking the wind out of me. I flexed my hips to meet his thrusts. Ronnie kept rubbing my belly for emphasis, "Ohh, ahh, ugh."

"Your enjoying this Mrs. Rhodes, aren't you?"

"Yesss, Ohhh."

"Mrs. Rhodes, are you enjoying your new position?"

"Yesss, I like being manager," Ronnie started laughing.

"I was talking about the position your in now, flat on your back."

"Yessss, Ohhhh."

Ronnie's cock started to swell still rubbing my belly, "What would make this position better Mrs. Rhodes?"

"You cumming in meee, ahhh," Ronnie pulled my hips so his cock was buried in my pussy. unleashing another batch of his seed into my receptive pussy, "Ahhh, baby yessss, I feel it, soooo good."

Ronnie's cock shrank and he pulled out with a loud slurping noise, "Go see your husband," Ronnie dressed and left.

I lay there for a couple of minutes, I looked at the clock 6:00. I got off my desk, semen started leaking down my thighs. I started to cry as I stepped into my skirt and pulled it up, how can I go home like this?

I walked to my car with my head down feeling ashamed. I drove home with two new deposits of black seed in my pussy praying my husband was not there.

I got home and my luck appeared to be changing my husband wasn't home. I quickly ran into the guest shower after grabbing a clean T-shirt. I hopped in the shower and washed my thighs of the dried semen. I continued to wash my body to get the remaining evidence of my adultry from my body, saliva on my tits, aroma of Ronnie. It took forever to wash the dried semen out of my hair. The last place I washed was my pussy, finding my landing strip matted with dried semen. I started scrubbing, that was not a good idea I became excited. Thoughts of Ronnie shot through my head, I shaved it.

Satisfied I had washed all the evidence away, I dried off. I was admiring my newly shaved pussy in the mirror. Wicked thoughts shot through my head, I framed the area above my pussy mound with my fingers. Looking up in the mirror, you still got it came to mind. I massaged my tits and tweaked my nipples, I hope he likes it.

I put on the T-shirt, opening the top drawer of the vanity I put on a clean pair of panties and went to find my robe.

I checked the answering machine and there were no messages, Joe must be working late I thought. I made a quick bite to eat, I was starved.

Remembering the web site I turned on the computer. When it had warmed up I typed the web address and was soon in. I clicked on the third box and hit full screen and play. A picture of me being carried down the hall came on. Listening for my husband to come home I watched the whole thing.

I started to get excited watching the officer taunt me. Listening to the questions using my married name. Smiling at the camera after certain questions. Then I came to the part where I told Ronnie to zoom in, watching that black cock sink into my white pussy and seeing my pussy lips hugging that cock when he pulled out, my hand went into my panties. I watched until he came in me.

Clicking back to the main menu I saw that 2 new movies had been added. The first was Ronnie fucking me in the car, how did he do that? I didn't see a camera. I fast forwarded and watched as he came in me all three times.

The second was Ronnie and me in my office, from multiple angles. He's been busy, I thought to myself. I fast forwarded to the parts where he came in me all five times.

I was getting tired so I shut the computer down and went to watch the early news. It was the same old news, all bad. It was 11:00 and my husband was still not home. I went to bed and was soon fast asleep.

I awoke the next morning seeing that my husband was home. I went to make coffee. Enjoying my second cup, Joe walked in yawning, "Morning honey."

Stretching, "Morning Ali." He leaned down and gave me a kiss.

"You had a late night."

"Yeah, emergency next town over," yawning, "Got in about 3:00."

"We've been busy the last couple of days."

"Did you ever find that problem with the deposit?"

"Yeah, it was a bank error."

"What time did they end up finishing with the broken pipe?"

"It was done about 7:30, they kept having to leave for more parts," I smiled at Joe. "I think they did that on purpose."

"Why?"

"Time and a half."

"Yeah, some people abuse the system."

"I have to agree, I have to go to work now."

"Okay Ali, see you tonight hopefully."

"I hope so too." I kissed Joe and went to get dressed.

The next week at work was uneventful. Ronnie did not make any attempts to screw me. By Wednesday I was furious that he would ignore me. Even walking out of his department when I did my store inspections.

Thursday night Joe came home by 6:00, "Honey, I'm home."

"Hi honey, how was your day?"

"Well I got good news and bad news, which do you want first?"

"Start with the good."

"Well the company has been trying for a contract for a year now, It will be the biggest contract they have ever signed."

"That's great honey," I kissed Joe.

"The bad news is it will mean more time away from you starting Saturday."

"Why Saturday?"

"Well as the top diagnostic person for the company, I have to go with them for 2 weeks."

"They want you to go, that says they respect your work. I have gotten use to your short notice trips." I kissed Joe.

"I'm glad you understand," Joe kissed me back.

I went to work Friday morning. The first thing I did was make out the next weeks schedule, leaving Ronnie off the schedule.

Ronnie's department manager inquired about why Ronnie was not on the schedule. I handed her Ronnie's resignation letter, "He's the best salesman we have."

"I called Steve and am working on trying to get Ronnie a raise for a bargaining chip, I haven't heard back.

"We can't lose him."

"I know I'm working on it," Our meeting ended there.

When she left I realized I had become excited talking about Ronnie. It all came back to me, it has been two weeks since Ronnie first came in me. I did some quick calculations, My period should be starting this weekend. I prayed for the rest of the day that the pill worked.

Before leaving that night I found Ronnie, "Hi Ronnie."

"Ali how are you?"

"Fine and you?"

"Great," Ronnie held out his hand. "It was nice working with you."

I shook his hand, "Can we meet on Monday?, I have to get home tonight my husband is leaving for two weeks in the morning." Hinting that I would be alone.

"Sure Ali, I'll see you Monday," I walked away swaying my hips.

Joe left early Saturday morning, I again spent the weekend alone. Monday morning came and I still hadn't started my period. Shit! You stupid slut, you wanted this to happen.

I prayed all day that my period was late, By 7:00 there was still no sign of Ronnie. I went home and cried myself to sleep.

Tuesday went the same as Monday. By the time I left work at 7:00 all I could think about was Ronnie.

I walked out to my car and started to drive home. I was so distracted with thoughts of Ronnie I found myself parked in front of his apartment.

I sat there for a couple of hours with no sign of Ronnie. I started my car to drive off when I saw him, I turned my car off.

Ronnie stood on the corner talking to a friend for awhile. Finally walking back to his apartment he noticed me, "Ali are you stalking me?"

"No, You missed our meeting, I think your making a mistake."

"Why is that Ali?"

"Is your mom working tonight?"

"No, she's up with the kids."

"Can we go for a ride."

"I don't think so, with the lack of appreciation you've show me."

"If you come with me, we'll show you how much your appreciated." My hand went under my skirt.

"I'll be right back," slut your throwing yourself at him.

Ronnie came back 5 minutes later and got in. I drove off. Ronnie's hand went to my thigh, I looked as my thighs spread. Ronnie had his finger plunging in and out of my pussy, "Ali you seemed to have forgotten your panties again."

"Can't show, ohhh, appreciation with them in the way, ahhh."

"Ali your snail seems to have lost it's hair."

"Ohhhh, shaved," I unzipped my skirt and tried to slide out of it while I drove, kicking it away when it hit my ankles.

Ronnie slid his pants down before delving his finger back into my snatch. I reached over and started stroking Ronnie's cock. By the time I got home I was so horny I didn't even pull into the garage. Parking in the driveway, I straddled Ronnie and impaled myself on his cock. I started riding him for all I was worth. Ronnie pushed me back against the dash and tore my shirt and bra off, tossing them out on the lawn. Ronnie pulled me back and started sucking my nipples, I came. Ronnie was soon on the verge of cumming, feeling his cock swell I planted his cock deep in my pussy. Ronnie came deep in my pussy, "Ahhhhh, baby, I love the feeling of your cock pulsing every time you fill my pussy with your black seed, Ohhhh."

I slumped onto Ronnie's shoulder as I recovered. Ronnie pushed me off him when his cock deflated, pulling his pants up. Grabbing my keys from the ignition, he opened the door and pulled me out of the car, parading me into the house naked.

Ronnie coaxed me down the hall to the bedroom massaging my ass the whole time. Turning on the light upon entering the bedroom Ronnie pushed me on the bed, I rolled on to my back. Ronnie disrobed, seeing his cock fully erect I spread my thighs.

Ronnie crawled into position and I grabbed his cock pulling him to my snatch. Ronnie leaned up when I inserted his cock, "Stop! Mrs. Rhodes look!"

I leaned up to look, seeing the tip of Ronnie's black cock in the entrance of my white pussy, "What?"

"Don't let go, watch."

"Ronnie slowly sank his cock into my pussy until I had to let go, "What would your husband say if he saw the wedding ring he bought you feed a black cock into his pussy?" He started pounding my pussy after making me feel ashamed again.

He was pounding my pussy so good my, stop, don't, no, soon turned to no don't stop. Orgasms rolling one on top of the other. I was enjoying this fuck so much my head was rolling from side to side. Ronnie planted his cock deep into my pussy just as my orgasm subsided and I felt him unleash another load of his black seed into my pussy, "Ahhh, That feels so good, ohhhh."

After Ronnie stopped cumming in me and his cock deflated he rolled off me onto his back. I lay there with my arm over my eyes breathing heavy, chest heaving. When I recovered enough to open my eyes I looked at Ronnie admiring my heaving chest. I kissed Ronnie snaking my tongue into his mouth and reached for his cock.

When Ronnie's cock reached full erection I straddled him and impaled myself down on his cock. "Ahhhhh," I moaned as it sank all the way in.

"Babe, other then in the car this is a first."

I started posting as fast as I could, "Better view for us."

"Better view?" I continued posting.

"Ohhh, for you to admire my heaving chest and..." I started breathing harder slumping my head.

"And?"

"Ahhhh, me to watch your bare black cock feed my bare white snail." Ronnie kept his eyes on my tits as my breathing increased. I continued to watch his black cock sink into my very receptive white pussy when I sank down. The longer I watched the heavier my breathing became. Seeing the way my white pussy lips hugged his black cock when I posted up. When my orgasm hit Ronnie grabbed my tits and massaged them as I flung my head back in ecstasy. Ronnie's cock swelled as my orgasm subsided and I buried it deep in my pussy to feel it's pulsations when he unloaded his seed deep into my pussy, "Ahhh, feeding time," I moaned.

I rolled over onto my back and soon fell asleep not even thinking about my period being late.

I awoke the next morning Ronnie was already up. I walked out to the kitchen, not bothering to put my robe on. I walked over to Ronnie and gave him a big kiss in appreciation before getting a coffee.

Walking back to the table I glanced and saw that Ronnie was erect. I put my coffee on the table before pushing Ronnie back in his chair. I impaled myself on his cock giving him a kiss, "Morning stud."

I kissed him again snaking my tongue into his mouth as I started to post on his cock. Ronnie wrapped his arms around my waist to massage my ass. Our kissing and fucking went on for another 15 minutes before Ronnie stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted and dropped me back on his cock. When Ronnie's cock began to swell he lay me on the table and unleashed a torrent of black seed deep into my pussy, "Ohhhhhh, yessss."

Ronnie pulled his cock out of my pussy with a slurp, "Give me a ride home."

Ronnie pulled me off the table and I walked to the bedroom swaying my ass in front of Ronnie. Upon reaching the bedroom I grabbed a skirt out of the closet. I lay my skirt on the bed as Ronnie picked his clothes off the floor. I walked over to the dresser, seeing Ronnie following me in the mirror.

I bent at the waist displaying my ass to Ronnie to retrieve a bra from the bottom drawer. Just as I had expected Ronnie had his cock buried deep in my pussy when I had bent over.

Ronnie started pounding my pussy so hard, I had a hard time putting my arms on the top of the dresser. I steadied myself on the dresser looking in the mirror I saw Ronnie pounding me from behind and my tits swaying, "Ohhhhhh, that feels soooo good."