Alicia's Personal Trainer

Story Info
A chubby latina wife meets a black stud at the gym.
4.9k words
4.43
100.7k
113

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epix0
epix0
55 Followers

Alicia looked down at the screen on her treadmill. 4 miles, she thought to herself. 4 miles is good. Just one more and I'll be done for the day. As she looked up a tall, dark figure working out in the free weights section across the room grabbed her attention. He had to be at least 6'4" with a muscular build and strong jawed face. His skin was a light shade of black. Every muscle flexed with each bicep curl he did. It was as if her dream man manifested before her eyes; LL Cool J's body with Denzel Washington's face. After gazing for a couple of minutes, she immediately looked down at her wedding ring and felt the guilt wash over her. Besides, who was she kidding? A man like that would never even notice her.

Alicia had always walked with an air of confidence until lately. Being married and comfortable, she felt she had let herself go a bit. Unbeknownst to her, she was still grabbing men's attention. She stood about 5'7", her long curly hair tied back in a ponytail, with full 40D's and a shapely, voluptuous frame topped off with a big round booty. She was no skinny Minnie, but not obese. She was a full figured Latina definitely not without some sexy assets.

She looked back down at the screen. It read 5 miles. She turned off the treadmill and grabbed her gym towel. As she patted her brow and her chest, damping up all the sweat that trickled down, she looked across the room again. Her black Adonis looked away nervous. She wondered, had he been checking her out from a far just the same? No way. Still, she decided to find out for sure. She stepped down from the machine and walked a little bit closer to the free weights area towards the resistance training machines. Alicia laid flat on the leg curling machine, adjusted the weight and began working out. As she continued her lifts she could feel the muscles in her legs and butt tighten and strengthen. She made certain to tighten and protrude her butt as much as possible as she mounted the machine. She peeked over back at him. He was watching her again! After a few more reps she got up, wiped the machine down and faced in his direction.

She felt some final stretching was in order. She bent down and touched her ankles, exposing her massive cleavage pouring from her sports bra in his direction. She looked up at him and the two made eye contact briefly before he looked away. Having accomplished both her work out and unexpected flirting goals for the day, Alicia made her way to the exit feeling much more confident than when she arrived.

What's the harm, she thought. Glad he enjoyed the view and the confidence boost is nice. I'll probably never see him again anyway. Just then she reached in her gym bag for her keys. No jingle could be heard. Oh my god. Not again.

Alicia ran to her car window and peered inside. There they were, her keys, just laying on her passenger seat right next to her cell phone. Fantastic. Now what? It was at least a 5 mile march back to the house which she was in no mood to commence not to mention the verbal assault she would get at home from her husband for being so reliably forgetful. She turned, leaned against the driver side door and closed her eyes. She began rubbing the stress and frustration from her forehead. Suddenly, she felt a large strong hand grab her wrist and guide it down.

"Miss, are you ok," asked a deep, bass filled voice.

She opened her eyes and saw a huge, muscular black manly chest barely covered with a muscle shirt. She slowly guided her eyes up looking at every muscle from his large biceps, up to his broad burly shoulders, finally arriving to his chiseled, handsome face. It was him. It was actually him towering over her right now.

"I-I feel so s-stupid," Alicia stuttered. She steadied her nerves and took a breath. She giggled a bit and continued. "I locked my keys and my cell phone in my car again. I can't believe it."

"Oh, well that's too bad. I can help you out though," the man replied.

"Do you have a phone," Alicia inquired.

"No I don't, not on me," he replied. "But I can give you a lift back to your place."

"I don't think that'll do me much good, really. I have no key to get in," Alicia said as she looked away innocently. "Besides, my husband isn't home from work so he can't let me in either."

"Well, why don't you let me give you a ride back to my place and you can call someone to help you out," he suggested.

"I'm not sure," Alicia replied with hesitation.

"Here, let me properly introduce myself a bit. My name is Tyrone. I live just a few miles away."

Tyrone held out his hand to shake. Alicia reached out and grasped it. It is huge and firm. Her mind flooded with thoughts of it running along her body and caressing her curves, reaching and grabbing, every part of her. She looked down his body, admiring his physique and stopped at the sight of his enormous bulge protruding from his baggy sweat pants.

"Ma'am?"

She finally snapped herself out of her gaze and focused back on his face.

"Yes, I'm so sorry my mind just- I'm Alicia. Thanks." She quietly thought to herself some more. "I think I'll take you up on that. Do you live far?"

"Not at all, Alicia. What a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman."

Alicia giggled, "Thank you."

"Actually I don't live far at all. Just a few miles down the street near Thompson."

"You're kidding," Alicia replied, "I live right off of Thompson."

"Well if that's the case, you should just let me give you a lift to my place, you can relax from your workout and call your husband once he gets out of work," Tyrone said, "I've got plenty of drinks and a nice, new couch for us to chill on.

"Can I take a shower first," she asked.

Tyrone looked her up and down."Anything you want."

Alicia smiled and turned away to hide her blushing visage.

Tyrone unlocked the front door and opened it for Alicia. She slowly entered and took in the beauty of his home. Every piece of furniture in the living room was pure Italian leather centered around a huge flat screen TV. She could see in the kitchen and found all modern appliances and marble countertops. He followed in behind her and guided her to the living room where she had a seat on his luxurious couch. He sat on a recliner adjacent to her.

"You been a member of the gym long," Tyrone inquired.

"Just a few weeks. I was really dissatisfied with where I was physically by the end of the year that I decided to start going," Alicia replied.

"I can't imagine you would be very dissatisfied with a body like that."

"Oh stop. But thank you. I guess the visits have been paying off," she said coyly.

"I'm sure there was nothing wrong with you before," Tyrone said. "You seem very fine to me and I'm sure your husband appreciates every inch of you. At least, I hope he does."

"Of course," she said, "but it's comforting to know when someone else notices."

Tyrone grins. "I know I'm guilty of that. You saw me stealing glances at you, didn't you?"

"Depends. Did you see me watching you," Alicia retorts.

"I guess we're both guilty then, huh?"

"It'll be late soon and I'll need to call my husband. Can I take you up on that shower before I do," she asks.

"Of course. Bathroom is down the hall, second door on the left."

Alicia stood up and turned away. "Thanks," she said as she walked out of the living room. She could feel Tyrone's eyes feasting on the view from behind as she walked away, sashaying her hips side to side.

Inside the bathroom, she began stripping her clothes off starting with her sweaty top and sports bra. As she lifted them off, her large breasts flowed down. Her nipples were brown and hard with the excitement of the day. She bent over and pulled down her spandex pants exposing her full, apple shaped butt and a lightly trimmed bush. She felt herself, running her fingers along the edge of her pussy. Very wet. God what had the thought of him done to her. Alicia figured she'd hop in the shower and rub one out before making her way out of here. A little fantasizing is never wrong, she figured. She turned on the hot water and made her way into the shower.

She started shampooing her hair immediately. As she lathered, she could feel the soap bubbles drip down her forehead and over her eye lids. She continued to scrub, her eyes fully closed. Alicia was about to lean forward to rinse out her long hair when she felt that familiar large hand on her hip. She jumped back and fell into the arms of Tyrone.

"Oh my god!"

"It's alright, I got you," Tyrone said softly and comforting.

"What are you doing in her," she asked with a measured concern.

"I worked up quite a sweat myself. I didn't think you'd mind if I joined you."

Alicia certainly didn't. She was planning on taking care of herself once she was alone but this would be a lot more fun. She finally leaned forward back onto her own two feet. Tyrone still kept a hold on her, his massive arms enveloping her almost totally. She could feel the weight of his long flaccid penis as it pressed against the small of her back down her buttocks. Lord he is huge, she thought. Tyrone leaned down and began kissing Alicia's neck. She closed her eyes and pushed the guilty thoughts of her husband out of her mind. His hand began around her neck, lifting her chin and lips closer to his before it migrated down and grabbed her breasts. He squeezed, her nipples sticking out from between his fingers. She reached around behind and began stroking his large cock. She couldn't even fit her hand completely around it and he wasn't even hard yet. Alicia began stroking it downward never reaching the tip.

"Oh my," Alicia said aloud.

"What is it," Tyrone asked.

"I like what you're working with there. Your cock is really big. This is going to be a challenge," she observed.

"I'm sure you are up to it."

Alicia turned around and faced Tyrone, never taking her hand off his shaft. She finally looked down to see it. Her jaw nearly hit the floor. It was dangling loosely more than ¾ of the way down his thigh just short of reaching his knees. She was compelled to stroke even harder. Tyrone reached behind her and cupped his hands underneath her buttocks, his fingers slowly making their way to her pussy from behind. He dipped a couple of fingers in and pulled them out. She was completely soaked. Alicia could feel him growing in her very hand. His cock was pulsating and expanding with every stroke. She knew she had to have it. At that moment, Tyrone lifted her in his arms to her surprise. No man had ever had exhibited such strength. It turned her on even more. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She rested her lips against his, feeling his tongue explore her mouth. Alicia felt his penis still growing, the length of which firmly beginning to press against her pussy lips.

"I need you inside of me right now," she whispered.

Tyrone looked deeply into her eyes, "With pleasure."

Tyrone carried Alicia out of the shower, across the hall and into the bedroom. He threw her down on the bed, Alicia breasts bouncing continually from the landing. Tyrone slowly crawled on top of her, gliding over her body stopping just over her chest. He pressed his lips against her nipple, lightly flicking it with his tongue while he used his other hand to cup the other breast. She laid on her back moaning gently, ready to accept him and all he had to offer. He slowly caressed her side with his free hand and softly inserted two of his fingers inside her dripping opening. He used his thumb to stimulate her clit and he used his fingers to explore the inside of her vagina.

Alicia began to feel herself convulsing with ever stroke against her clit. Tyrone moved his mouth upwards to the side of her neck as he began sucking against her skin. She could feel the hickey forming.

"Oh, wait, wait wait. No hickeys. My husband," she said stopping mid-sentence.

"Frankly my dear: I just don't give a fuck."

So she'd wear her hair down for a bit, she figured. And with that he drove his fingers deeper, rubbed her clit harder and continued his assault on her neck. Alicia had finally surrendered any last will she had to her black stallion lover. She clawed his back as she felt her body convulsing and giving way to her first orgasm.

"Oh my god!"

"There you go," Tyrone said. "Still thinking about him?"

Alicia said no words and merely shook her head.

"Good. We're just getting started."

Tyrone made his way down her body, lightly kissing it along the way before stopping at her trembling pussy. Alicia put her hands behind his head guiding him into her. Tyrone used his thumbs to spread her lips apart and slid his long tongue inside of her.

"Fuck, oh fuck," Alicia moaned.

Tyrone licked her insides clean and began to suck on her clit. He began running his tongue from the base of her pussy up to her clit and flicked it. Finally, he put his entire mouth over her opening and began sucking on her clit. With her entire clit in his mouth he started running his tongue up and down and flicking it side to side.

"Oh my god! What are you doing down there?!"

Tyrone didn't respond but just continued working his mouth magic on her pussy. As her moaning grew louder he flicked faster and faster until finally she was screaming.

"Fuck Tyrone! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Alicia's body violently thrashed for a few seconds, her hands squeezing her massive breasts, as juices began pouring out from her vagina and into Tyrone's mouth. Tyrone gladly sopped up every drop.

"Oh my god what was that? Did I-," she asked.

"Yes you did Miss Alicia."

"That's never happened to me before," Alicia said as she bit her fingertip in a show of minor embarrassment.

"It's no problem. Something tells me there will be quite a few firsts for you tonight."

Alicia laughed and covered her face with her hands. Tyrone lifted himself up and reached over grabbing Alicia's hips. She could feel him forcefully turning her over to which she offered no resistance. He reached forward and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her onto her hands and knees. She pushed her wet hair out of her faced and looked forward. To her surprise she found a large wall mirror staring back at her. She regarded the view of herself, breasts swinging back and forth with her black bull rising behind her.

"Please, go slow," she asked.

"Of course. I assume this much man isn't what you're used to."

"Not at all," she replied.

She looked at his reflection in the mirror, his confident smirk gleaming in the dim room. Alicia could do no more than to smile back. She braced herself as she felt him stroking himself preparing to insert his thick manhood into her. Tyrone licked the palm of his hand and rubbed it on the tip of his penis.

"You ready baby," Tyrone asked.

"Yeah," Alicia replied with an obvious nervousness.

"Just keep talking to me, k?"

Tyrone guided his cock to Alicia's pussy lips, rubbing his head up and down her slit. Finally, he spread her open and slowly guided himself into her. Alicia squinted and gasped as she felt herself stretching and straining to accommodate his girth.

"God... dammit... you're so huge Tyrone... slow...slow..."

Tyrone kept pressing forward until he could feel his length reaching her cervix. Alicia gasped once more, much more deeply this time.

"There you go baby."

Tyrone was hardly even half way inside of her. He began pulling out as slowly as he went in. Once halfway out, he pumped back into her trying to go a little farther in with some success. Alicia could feel her lips being stretched to capacity but couldn't contain her enjoyment and determination. She began to back into his cock as he pushed forward. Tyrone put his hands on Alicia's hips and helped her press against him. She reached under herself and began rubbing her clit to ease some of the pain.

"Tyrone, you're more in me than anyone's ever been."

"You're pussy is so fucking tight, baby."

Tyrone began to increase his pace much to Alicia's pleasure. The rhythm of his thrusting increased as Alicia tried to keep pace, her tits jiggling with each dive into her pussy. Tyrone slapped Alicia's big, well-rounded ass.

"Oh T, slap it harder!"

Tyrone lifted his hand once more and slapped it harder against her left cheek.

"Give it to me! Fuck me!

Tyrone squeezed Alicia's hips and pressed forward finally fitting his entire manhood into her aching pussy. Alicia's eyes had been clenched thus far until she finally opened them and looked into the mirror. She saw the determination on Tyrone's face as he plowed into her. She watched as her breasts swayed front and back, faster and faster. At the sight of her watching him, Tyrone leaned forward and grabbed a hand full of her hair in one hand and a handful of her breast in the other. He pulled her ear close to his lips.

"Can your man fuck you like this?"

"No...," Alicia whimpered softly.

"Say you love this big, black dick."

"Ooh, I love your big dick," she said.

"Now, scream it," Tyrone said as he pounded with more vigor.

"Oh I LOVE your BIG BLACK DICK!"

Alicia screamed it a few more times. Her hand grew sore from clutching the bed sheets so tightly. Tyrone gave her ass a couple of light slaps before he withdrew himself. He flipped Alicia on her back. Alicia squeezed her breasts together and Tyrone sucked on her pert nipples, biting them each ever so gently. He took her hand and guided it to his thick rod.

"Touch it."

Alicia ran her hand along his shaft feeling the bumps of his veins with her fingertips.

"Put it inside of you."

Alicia complied. She spit in her palm and rubbed his head. Grabbing it by the base, Alicia slowly glided it into her wet hole. She could only put it in a few inches herself but Tyrone plunged the rest in anyway. Alicia sealed her eyes shut and took in a deep gasp. She wrapped her arms around his broad back.

"FUCK. OH MY GOD! FUCK," she uttered in between spasms.

"That's a good girl. Take it all."

Tyrone took his arms and placed them under Alicia's legs lifting them forward, her knees nearly almost against her chest. He rested his immense palms on each of her ass cheeks and lifted her behind easily. He arched her upward and followed suit putting his weight on his toes. Tyrone began ramming into her vigorously.

"Oh my god! It's too much! Fuck! I don't think I can take it all," Alicia shouted.

"You got it all, baby. It's all in there. Just take it."

Alicia gulped loudly and braced herself as much as she could. Tyrone began slamming himself into her, his hips bouncing off of her thighs. Alicia could feel every inch of him enter her and come out dripping with her cum.

"Oh my god, Tyron! I'm cumming! Fuuuuck!"

Alicia's entire body rocked uncontrollably as an earthquake like orgasm overcame her. As the ripples passed, she began shaking. Tears, mixed of joy and pleasure, streamed down her face. She clutched his back tighter. He legs finally gave way and fell limp after several convulsions.

Tyrone released his grip on her ass and removed his arms from beneath her thighs. He hugged her body, her hands still tearing into his back, as she found the strength and wrapped her legs around his waist. He pulled her up as he sat back. She straddled him; her legs tightened their python like grip around him, her ankles locked into each other.

"Whose is it, baby," Tyrone asked.

"It's yours Tyrone. God it's all yours! Take it!"

Alicia tried to compose herself but couldn't find the strength. She moved her hands to his chest and squeezed his pecks as he put his hands underneath her ass and guided her hips into his, pressing himself even deeper inside of her. He pushed against her hips, further and stronger, with each thrust.

"I want to ride it," she spoke tenderly, "Can I?"

"Think you can handle it?"

"Yeah," Alicia answered before biting her lower lip in anticipation.

epix0
epix0
55 Followers
12