Alicia's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A young prostitute accepts a marriage proposal.
4.3k words
3.7
13.6k
9
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Alicia, some of you may know me, I'm a TV new reporter in Philadelphia, but this story takes place before all of that, in future stories, which will be under different names, you'll read about my first time with a woman, and how I cheated on my husband, this story here is how I met my husband. All three installments of my story will have multiple chapters, so, please enjoy.

Now, a little about me for those who don't know. I'm 28 at the time of this story, I have long blonde hair (Now it's raven colored hair), I have a 34c chest (Yes, they're real!), I've won several bikini and wet t-shirt contests while in high school and college. I'm not super skinny, but, I'm not fat either I'm kind of filled out in all the right places. For those wondering, I'm full blooded Italian, I'm just not sure why I dyed my hair blonde.

Anyhow, enjoy the story.

I stand in front of my mirror, trying to apply the perfect amount of mascara for my date tonight.

"What was I thinking saying I'd meet this guy tonight?" I say to my roommate, Cecily.

"Don't worry, he's going to love you. I mean, you're wearing that sexy form fitting black dress I bought for you, you're even wearing those 'fuck me pumps' I told you to wear, and tell me you have sexy lingerie on under that dress?" She says.

"I do, a black push up bra, although my tits are big enough without it, and matching thong panties." I say, smiling at her.

"Good girl!" She says, kissing my cheek.

A few minutes later, I'm finished with my make-up and I'm out the door, heading for the coffee shop he wants to meet at.

I arrive, only a few minutes late, and I find him at a corner table, drinking a coffee, he looks really good, he's wearing a suit, with a freshly shaven head, and a goatee and glasses, he's considerably shorter than me and he's a little chubby.

"Steve?" I say, sliding into the seat across from him.

"Yes? Are you Alicia?" He says, smiling at me.

I extend my hand to shake his, and I can feel he's staring at my breasts.

"Steve? My eyes are here." I say, giggling slightly.

"Sorry...it's just, the picture I saw, doesn't do you justice...I mean...wow. I mean, would you mind doing a little twirl so I can see all of you?"

I stand up and twirl a few times for him.

"Take it all in, Steve." I say, my smile growing.

Then he steps over the line, as he reaches out and grabs my ass.

"HEY!" I say as he grabs my ass hard.

He looks a little embarrassed as I come up to confront him.

"I...I'm sorry, Alicia." He says, lowering his head.

"Why did you just grab my ass like that?" I ask, again taking the seat across from him, looking more sympathetic than angry.

"I was just wondering if you like having your ass played with during sex, that's all." He said, still staring at my tits.

"Steve? First, my 'girls', are a 34c, and they're real, so stop staring. And next, you shouldn't be asking questions like that on the first date, but, no, I've never had my ass played with during sex, but, there's always a first time." I say, taking my one shoe off and moving it up his leg.

"Wha-What are you doing?" He asks, a look of shock on his face.

"I you what you want, take me to a hotel, and play with my ass, hell, shove that cock deep in my ass. You do have condoms, right?" I ask.

"I do..." He says, sliding out of the booth and taking my hand in his.

He gives me a soft kiss on the lips and then he grabs a handful of my ass, making me giggle a little.

"Keep it in your pants, once we're inside that hotel room, I'll be whatever you want me to be, just as long as we're clear on one thing, I am getting paid for tonight right?" I whisper in his ear.

"Yes. The agreed upon rate is $5,000 for an overnight stay, is that still what you want to get paid, I can pay you practically anything price you ask."

"Things have changed, you didn't mention anything about anal sex on the phone, can you handle $20,000 for an overnight with anal included?"

"How about I give you $30,000 and it gives me use of all three of your slutty holes?"

"Do you have that much cash on you?" I ask.

"No, but, the bank is right next to the hotel, it'll be no problem to stop in there and get the extra cash I need."

"$30,000 is a deal, but, once we're in the hotel room, I get the money first. Oh, and I want one thing perfectly clear, you made mention of my 'slutty' holes, I may be giving you my body, but, I'm not a slut, I'm not a whore, or whatever other degrading name you think you can call me tonight, my name is Alicia, and I'm a lady. I'm paying my way through college, and I want you to know, I dyed my hair blonde just for you, so, don't ruin it. Are you ready?" I say, again taking his hand.

We go to the bank, and surprisingly, we withdraws $60,000, and we head for the hotel.

He gets a room for a couple of nights, and he practically carries me to the elevator.

Once inside the elevator, he tries to reach out and touch my tits, but, I remind him to keep his hands to himself.

Once we reach our floor, again, he practically carries me to our room.

He puts me down long enough to unlock the door, and once inside, he hands me $50,000 of the $60,000 he withdrew.

"You know I only asked for $30,000?" I say.

"I know, consider the rest a tip, pay your bills, buy yourself something nice, finish paying for your education, I don't care. Just enjoy it, Alicia."

"Um...ok. Do you...want to talk first, or get right down to business?"

"Tell me a little about you, Alicia, as much as you're comfortable sharing."

"Well...um...I come from a large Italian family, I know you're wondering, my last name is Vitarelli, so, yes, my full name is Alicia Vitarelli, I'm 28, I'm in my last year of college, I want to be on TV news. I'm single, no boyfriend, or girlfriend, no tattoos or piercings, except my ears. Oh, and I'm a real girly girl, I do like to dress sexy, although, my roommate bought me this dress and my shoes. The lingerie I have on under this is mine though. Is there anything else you'd like to know?" I say, more nervous than anything else.

He comes and sits next to me, and I find my anxiety rising.

"Do you dream of getting married, Ms. Vitarelli?" He asks, looking deep in my eyes.

"Of course, what girl doesn't dream of her own wedding?"

With that, he puts a ring box in my lap.

"What's that?" I say, a little apprehensive.

"It could be nothing, or it could be something. The $50,000 I gave you gives me 3 nights with you, no matter what happens, that ring is yours. At the end of our 3 nights, I'll ask you the question, and whether you say yes, or no, you get to keep the ring, and you get to keep whatever I buy for you, because we're spending nights in this room, but, during the day, I'm your personal ATM machine. Do you like how that sounds, Ms. Alicia?"

My eyes go wide, I've never been given such an offer.

"Um...wow, that's an incredibly generous offer, Steve. I'll think about it, ok?"

With that, he walks over and kisses my mouth, softly, gently cupping my breasts.

"May I take my dress off, please?" I ask, lust in my eyes.

He just nods at me and I raise the dress over my head, now I stand before him, in just my black push up bra (Which barely contains my tits.), and a pair of black, satin thong panties.

He pulls me close, and kisses me deeply, I feel his tongue go in my mouth.

"Whoa! Easy tiger, I shouldn't have let you kiss me, and I'm certainly not going to let you give me tongue. We aren't lovers, at least not yet. No more kissing, ok?" I say, sounding angry.

I stand up and start putting my dress back on.

"Please don't leave, Alicia. What can I do to convince you to stay?"

"You can stop treating me like I'm your lover. I'm an escort, I'm your date for the entire weekend, or, at least I was. Now you're giving me jewelry, telling me you're going to propose, you want to buy me clothes & lingerie, and those passionate kisses. I can't take it, here, here's your ring and your $50,000 back. Goodbye." I say, heading for the door.

"Alicia, wait! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done all those things, we've had fun in the past, why can't we have fun one last time. What if instead of $50,000, what if I increased it to $100,000? Would that entice you to stay?" He says, and amazingly enough he's making eye contact.

"And what about the kissing? I don't want to kiss you if you're going to give me tongue." I say, considering his offer.

"No more kissing, and I won't mention the ring, or my proposal anymore, just please, let's have one more weekend together." He says, practically begging.

"And you're sure you can afford $100,000?"

"I wouldn't have offered it if I couldn't afford it. Only problem is, the bank is closed now, I'll get the rest in the morning." He says, again taking my hand in his.

"I'm going to regret this, but, ok. I'll stay." I say, putting my purse down and sitting back on the bed.

He tells me to raise my arms and he helps me lift my dress over my head again, and this time he playfully slaps my breasts, which as I said are barely contained by this push up bra I'm wearing.

"Take your bra off, please, Alicia?" He says, although it sounds more like a question that anything else.

"Are you asking me if I can take my bra off or are you telling me to take my bra off?" I ask, trying to get him to settle down.

He looks at me puzzled.

"Steve? Come sit next to me, ok? You seem really nervous now, come on, sit next to me." I say, patting the spot next to me.

He sits next to me and I put my arm around him.

He takes one look at my 34c's and he buries his face in between them.

I slap him on the back of the head to get him to raise his head again.

"Look, be a gentleman, it doesn't matter about all the good time we had in the past, and it doesn't matter how much money you offer, if you can't respect me, I'll leave. Am I clear?" I asked, more than a little angry.

He looks me in the eye, and gently squeezes my breasts, pinching my nipples through my bra, to my surprise my nipples are rock hard right now.

"Steve, since you seem so fascinated by my tits, do you want me to take my bra off?" I'm now more nervous than ever, I'm an escort, not a prostitute, and this is the first time I'm getting naked with a client.

He nods his head, and I reach behind myself and unhook my bra, letting my 34c's pop free with my extra large nipples.

"Your breasts are beautiful, Alicia." He says, again gently cupping them.

I blush slightly, I've never been complimented like this before.

He leans down and begins rolling her tongue around my nipple, first the right one, gently taking it into his mouth and softly biting it until it was rock hard, he does the same to my left nipple. Can he tell how wet he is making me?

He then surprises me by moving back up, and kissing me, and my body completely betrays me as my arms go around his neck and my tongue goes into his mouth.

He quickly begins kissing me, more passion this time, are tongues getting twisted in this kiss.

I feel his hand go down my belly, playing with my belly button a little, making me giggle slightly, before I knew it, his hand was inside my panties, softly rubbing my thick patch of black pubic hair on my pussy.

"I love how gentle you're being...you keep this up, I may be wearing that ring by the end of this weekend."

He kisses me on more time before having me stand up, and lowering my panties down around my ankles, the smell of wet pussy fills the room.

He drops to his knees and looks me deep in the eyes and he softly kisses my swollen clit, sending a pulse of pleasure through me.

"Steve...that...feels...incredible!" I say, through ragged breath.

He pushes me back down on the bed, and spreads my legs, and places his mouth on my pussy, I gasp, nobody has ever eaten me out before.

After a minute of this, he moves back up my body and kisses me again, I can taste myself on his lips, surprisingly I actually find the taste to be sweet and pleasurable.

He grabs my legs and bends my knees, and, I'm surprised that his tongue starts inching lower and lower until his tongue touches, first that sensitive little space, and then it touches my asshole, which makes me jump a little.

"What are you doing to me?" I ask.

"You don't like it when I lick there?" He asks.

"I didn't say I didn't like it...it...it feels...weird...that's all."

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks.

"No...lick there one more time, and then kiss me, ok?"

He winks at me and practically buries his tongue in my ass, then he moves up and kisses me, with tongue, I can taste my ass on his tongue, and believe it or not, I like it.

He moves back down and he puts his mouth back on my pussy while pushing two fingers in my asshole, it hurts at first, but then it feels good.

He continues licking my pussy and moving his thick fingers in and out of my asshole.

I begin moaning and grinding my pussy against his face.

"Do you like how wet I am? You're making me this wet, you naughty, naughty man!" I say, placing my hands on the back of his head, driving his tongue deeper into my cunt.

He moves back up and kisses me again, stopping to suck and bite my nipples again, the more he does this, the more turned on I become.

Before long, he moves back between my legs, stopping to suck on my clit and push two fingers inside my pussy, he slowly curls his fingers, making sure to find my g-spot.

"That...feels...incredible!" I moan, between ragged breaths.

He starts to slowly finger fuck my pussy, I can feel the palm of his hand slapping against my swollen clit, I'm so sensitive, it actually hurts.

"Stop...you're hurting me...please stop!" I say, as tears roll down my cheeks.

To my surprise, he actually stops, and moves up my body and we begin kissing again.

I let my hand wander to his ass, and I give it a firm squueze through his pants.

"Time for you to get undressed, lover." I say, I'm feeling really turned on at this moment.

He first takes his shirt off, and his shirt hides his well toned physique and rock hard abs. Then I help him undo his belt, and now he's just in his boxer shorts, he pulls them down and out pops the biggest cock I've ever seen.

"OH MY GOD! How big are you?" I ask, unable to contain my shock.

"I'm 12-inches when I'm rock hard, I'm close to that now" He says, holding his cock and slapping it against the side of my face, then he starts wiping the head across my mouth.

"Open up, come on, baby, open up!"

I shake my head no, and start pointing to my nose. Thankfully he took the hint and he pinches my nose shut, leaving me no choice but to open my mouth and he slams his cock all the way in until the head is touching the back of my throat. I gag at first, I had never sucked a cock this large before.

I place my right hand at the base of his shaft, and place his hand on the back of my head, and as he starts to fuck my face, with each thrust, my hand moves up and down his shaft.

Before long his balls are bouncing off of my chin, and I feel the rush of precum begin to ooze from his cock.

"Do you want it in your mouth or on your face?" He asks.

I point to my mouth, I love swallowing!

Just then his cock erupts, he cums so hard, I have a hard time swallowing it all and some runs out of the corners of my mouth.

After he's done cumming, he wipes his cock off in my hair and then he pulls me to my feet and kisses the rest of his cum off of my face.

He lets me go and I collapse on the bed.

"That was hot, baby." I say, as I start rubbing my pussy.

"Are you ready to cum?" He asks.

He begins to rub the head of his cock over my pussy lips.

"Be gentle, I don't want you to tear me open...OOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!" I scream as he slams all 12 inches into my pussy. And I can already feel he's torn me open.

I start crying uncontrollably as he starts fucking me fast and hard.

"STOP! YOU'RE REALLY HURTING ME....STOP, PLEASE STOP!" I try pleading with him, but, he doesn't listen, he just keeps slamming in and out of my sore, bloody pussy.

He finally looks down and sees the blood and he stops.

I continue to lay there, crying, I've never been treated so roughly in my life, I just want to get as far away from this man as possible.

Once he pulls completely out, I gingerly get to my feet, grab my clothes and head for the bathroom.

"Alicia? Alicia, don't go, I'm sorry, please stay!" He says, standing on the other side of the door.

"Fuck you!" I yell. "I saw that look in your eyes, you wanted to rape me, it seemed that knowing you were making me bleed really turned you on. Well, I don't like being torn open, at least not as violently as you did it. You can keep your $100,000, it's not worth it." I say, flinging the door open, once again fully dressed, I'm walking a little funny now, but, that's ok.

I grab my purse, and head for the door.

I have my hand on the door knob, when suddenly he grabs a handful of my long, blonde hair and pulls me back. He pins me against the wall, and slaps me with the back of his hand, I swing wildly, missing him, but he connects with a punch to my stomach, knocking the wind out of me, and sending me down on one knee.

He grabs my hair and pulls me back to my feet, and begins tearing my dress off of me.

"P-p-please I'll...I'll do...I'll do anything, please stop hurting me!" I say, tears streaking down my face.

He breaks the straps on my bra and begins roughly squeezing and twisting my breasts, making me cry out again.

"STOP HURTING ME!" I scream, and again he slaps me, knocking me back down to the bed.

I lay there, crying uncontrollably..."ALTO...ALTO!!!" I scream, thinking only of our safe word.

As soon as I scream that, he stops, and lifts me in his arms, kissing me.

I'm still crying and sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Alicia...I'm so sorry..." He whispers in my ear.

"$200,000..." I say.

"What?"

"That's how much I want, you really hurt me, thank God I brought an extra bra and another dress. Just for tonight, I want $200,000, and an extra $50,000 for the rest of the weekend." I say, feeling quite angry.

"I can pay that." He says.

"I think I better take a shower, I have blood all over my thighs, you go get that money, I'm sure there is a check cashing place you can go to." I say, walking toward the bathroom again.

Once in the shower, I hear the door to our room open and shut.

45 minutes later, I come back out, and find a note and a pile of cash on the table.

"Alicia,

Here is $400,000. That was fun, even though I know you didn't think so. I rented another room for myself tonight, you deserve this room to yourself, at least for tonight, I'll come back in the morning and we can either talk or do whatever."

I put on a bathrobe and sit on the edge of the bed, and begin crying again.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I say to myself.

After I compose myself, I call the front desk and find out what rooms Steve is in and I call him.

"Steve? It's Alicia, listen, come back to the room, I forgive you, and I want you to get your money's worth, just...no more rough stuff, I agreed to the little bit you did earlier, just, no more, ok?"

"Ok, Alicia, I'll be there soon, ok." He says, quickly hanging up.

A few minutes later, Steve arrives back at our hotel room.

As soon as he steps in, he picks me up in his arms, and begins kissing me.

He lays me down on the bed and begins once again fondling my breasts, gently pinching my nipples until they're fully erect.

"Suck on them, lover!" I say.

He leans down and begins licking and sucking in my nipples, roughly biting and pulling on them.

"Let me sit on your face until I squirt all over your face, lover!" I say, pushing him back on the bed.

12