Alicia's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
A Continuation Of Alicia's First Lesbian Sex Ch. 01.
1.3k words
4.28
6.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Alicia's First Lesbian Sex Ch. 01

***********

I arrive home about a half hour after my lesbian encounter with Mistress Cecily.

I find my husband in our bed, asleep.

"Master? Please wake up, Master." I say, shaking him.

He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"What is it, Alicia?"

"Master, please forgive this whore, she's cheated on you, twice, once with a group of men, and once tonight with a woman, who wants to be my Mistress and share me with you. Please forgive me, Steve." I say, crying.

To my surprise, he's not mad, he sits up and hugs me.

"I already know all about it, Alicia. Who do you think hired those people to sleep with you?"

"You set it up?" I ask, shocked.

"Yes, I knew you were unhappy, and as long as you came home to me, I was happy." He says, pulling me close and kissing me.

"Um...wow...so, I guess it's ok if Mistress Cecily moves in with us?"

"Yes, it's fine, I got off the phone with her just before you came home, she's moving in tomorrow night."

I look at him in disbelief.

He begins kissing me again, groping my breasts.

I push his hands away.

"You don't deny me, Alicia...I want you now and I will have you, so, don't push my hands away again." He says, groping my breasts again.

"Yes, Master, this girl won't deny you again."

I begin to lift my dress over my head, giving him easier access to my breasts.

He breaks the straps on my bra and tits pop free, he roughly begins pinching my nipples.

"Lean over and give me a blow job, Alicia." He orders.

"Yes, Master." I say, pulling back the covers, showing off his fully erect 10" inch cock.

I take him in my hands and slowly begin stroking him.

"Master? Instead of blowing you, may this girl ride your cock instead, Master?"

"I'm really horny tonight, there will be time for you to ride my cock after you blow me...now, blow me, Alicia."

"Yes, Master, this girl will obey." I say, a little disappointed, I really wanted to ride his cock.

I open my mouth and devour his cock all the way to the back of my throat, slowly bobbing my head up and down.

I gently cup his balls with my free hand as I stroke and suck him at the same time.

He begins moaning and running his fingers through my hair.

"God, that feels good, baby...that feels...incredible." He moans, gripping the back of my head.

I deep throat him for a few seconds, letting the head of his cock touch the back of my throat.

Finally, he lets my head go, and I'm able to continue bobbing my head up and down.

"Finger my asshole, Alicia..." He moans out.

I stop cupping his balls, and I use the middle finger on that hand to penetrate his rectum, I find his prostate and gently begin rubbing it.

"Oh! You keep that up, I'll cum real quick." He says.

I actually want him to cum quick, but, not this quick.

I continue bobbing my head up and down on his thick cock.

My mouth and jaw are getting tired, so, I start putting a little more pressure on his prostate, and I can feel precum start to shoot from his cock.

"That's it. I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum!"

Finally, his cock erupts in my mouth, I keep it in my mouth so I can savor every last drop of cum.

Finally, I swallow every drop of cum, I look up at hime and smile.

"You're a good cock sucker, Alicia."

"Thank you, Master."

I look down and see his cock is still rock hard.

"Master? May this girl ride your cock now, please?" I say, almost begging.

"You really want to be fucked, don't you? You may ride my cock now, whore." He says, stroking the side of my face.

"Thank you, Master." I say, as I climb up on his lap. I firmly grab his cock and position him at my opening. Slowly, I start to lower myself down, making sure to take all of his 10 inches in my cunt.

Once I'm all the way down, he firmly grabs my hips and I begin bouncing up and down on his cock.

"God, you're so fucking tight, I love how tight your pussy is." He says, reaching around to rub my clit, which is incredibly hard & sensitive.

"Don't rub my clitty too hard, she's really sensitive, Master." I moan, as I start bouncing faster.

He begins rubbing slow little circles with my clit.

"If you keep that up, I'll cum real quick, Master."

"That's what I want, I want you to cum, you little whore." He says, sounding angry.

With that, I spank my clitty hard, sending me over the edge with an explosive orgasm, at the same time, his cock erupts inside of me.

I rise off of his cock.

I begin to clean my cum off of his cock, it's not so bad, I love tasting myself on his cock.

"Good girl, Alicia...clean my cock...it's going in your ass next."

"Yes, Master!" I say, a little bit of fear in my voice.

I start bobbing my head on his cock again.

"That's enough, Alicia. Get on top of me, let's 69, I'll eat your pussy and lick your asshole at the same time. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Master, I'd love that." I say, positioning myself in a 69 position.

He starts licking my pussy, making sure to nibble and suck on my pussy lips.

Immediately I begin moaning.

After a couple minutes of licking me, he runs his tongue up to my asshole, which makes me jump a little.

"Sorry, Master, that always tickles a little." I say, giggling a little.

"How about this, I just eat your pussy, and tongue your ass, and forget about the anal sex."

"It's completely up to you, Master."

He spreads my pussy lips open and shoves his tongue inside me.

"Oh my God! I love you, Master!" I moan out.

As he wiggles his face, getting his tongue as deep as it'll go inside me.

He takes his middle finger and puts it up my ass. This makes me moan louder.

After a few more minutes of licking, I'm ready to cum again.

"This girl is ready to cum, may this girl cum, Master?" I ask, pleading with him.

"You may not!" He says, as he now start rubbing my super sensitive clit, I'm actually struggling to hold my orgasm.

Finally, I can't hold it anymore, and I cum so hard, I squirt all over his face.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Master." I say.

"I thought I told you not to cum?" He says, anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry, Master, but, I couldn't hold it any longer, and I feel bad about squirting, Master."

"I need to take another shower, I'll deal with you after my shower." He says, walking away.

He finishes his shower, and he comes out with a towel around his waist.

"You're going to lay across my lap, I'm going to spank you, Alicia."

"Yes, Master." I say, feeling more like a little child now, I disappointed daddy and now I must be spanked.

I lay across his lap and raise my ass in the air.

"You are to count how many spanks I give you...ready?"

Before I can answer, he begins spanking me, hard, harder than I was prepared for. I begin crying almost immediately.

"1...2...3..." That's all I remember before passing out.

I come to a few seconds later, but, the spanking is over, but, my bottom hurts really bad, and I'm still crying.

"You can sleep on the couch tonight, Alicia." He says, climbing back into bed and going to sleep.

I grab my pillow and head for the couch. I lay down in considerable pain, and I cry myself to sleep.

*Author's note: This story will continue as Unfaithful Alicia Ch. 02*