Alien Abduction

Story Info
Jessica is Abducted by aliens.
2k words
3.56
49.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSMILWI
JSMILWI
4 Followers

Jessica woke up on a metal table naked, my clothes neatly folded on a small counter across the room. I looked around and there all kinds of strange looking things on shelves and counters. There were several other tables that looked they were used for examinations.

There was a foul odor in the room, the room was dimly lit and it was hard to see. I tried to get up but couldn't, the restraints on me held me down to the table.

I looked up and saw a video display over me. I could see it displaying what must have been an internal representation of my body. My pulse and other vital signs were all in a strange language. The writing on everything was a strange language of symbols and weird looking letters.

A small tray was suspended by a pole coming out of the wall, on the tray was a dozen of sharp instruments, they looked vaguely like ones surgeons used in operations.

I played with the restraints and managed to wiggle my way out of it. I walked over to my clothes and retrieved my cell phone. I tried to call Ana on it, but it kept telling there was no reception, the time and date flashed rapidly, it kept telling me it was three in the morning on the fifth of November. I ran to the only door in the room and tried to open it.

They must have thought I couldn't escape, because the door was unlocked and slid open. I ran down the hallway, looking back every few feet to make sure I wasn't discovered.

At the end of the hallway was at large hatch that opened easy. I entered the room and it was empty, except for a bench that was in front of a large view port.

I walked over to the window and I could see Earth below us. The ship I was on was over in orbit over Asia. I could see the island of Japan, with China to the west of it. I could make out the large cities and even the Great Wall of China.

I was so entranced by seeing the planet from space that I didn't hear the creature that came into the room.

I was standing there and felt something on my shoulder; I looked and saw what looked like a hand resting on it. It was violet in color with only three fingers.

I slowly turned around and saw her; she was about six feet tall, slender, her skin was a beautiful shade of violet and hair was white as snow. Her hands and feet only had three digits, how she could balance herself was beyond me. She didn't wear any clothes; all she had was a small pendant on a chain that went around her neck.

She took me by the arm and led me back to the examination room. She pointed to the table with her hand, so I laid back down on it.

The table was cold, as was the room. I was lying there shivering. She touched a keypad on the medical screen above me, it started making noised and displayed the representation of my body again.

I looked over her body from head to toe. She had nice round breasts; about size thirty eight B, if she were human. Here lower area looked like she had three slits just above what looked like her pussy, she had a pussy that was just like mine, just above that, about an inch, she had three slits, the one in the middle was smaller than the other two.

When the alien spoke to me I couldn't understand her, I looked at her and yelled, "I can't understand you, you fucking bitch, let me go!"

The violet colored alien touched her pendant and it started to glow. She smiled and said, "My name is Raja. This pendant allows me to understand your language, and also allows you to understand me."

I looked around, she just stood there in front of me, and I couldn't help but keep checking out her breasts, pussy and slits. She turned around and walked to the small counter and I got a good view of her ass.

Her ass was perfect, except for the violet color. It was perfectly rounded, not a blemish at all over her entire body, I wondered if she had an asshole like me.

She picked up a small device and walked back over to me, as she passed the device over my body she said, "No worry, this is a scanning device, we have never found a compatible specimen before, you will not be harmed."

I watched her hand pass over my body with the scanning device; I then looked at her and said, "Now let me the fuck out of here."

She put the scanner down on the table with the medical instruments. She ran her fingers over my body, her fingertips had something like small suction cups on them, when they touched my nipples, they fastened themselves it them and my nipples grew larger and harder than they ever had been.

As my breasts started to swell to a larger size, Raja said, "I can not let you go. We never met a specimen as compatible as you. You will be very useful to us."

Raja closed her eyes, I could tell she was enjoying this as much as me, as she started to moan slightly, she continued, "When we find a planet with intelligent species on it, we come and conquer it. We do not conquer planets with weapons. That would destroy much of the planet and its population, leaving useless to us."

Raja lowered her head, I long serpent like tongue came from her mouth, the twin tip ran from the top of my pussy to just below my breasts, this drove me crazy and my pussy started getting wet.

My breasts stopped growing, I had a thirty two C size, but now I was at least a thirty eight D. She rereleased the suction cups on her fingers and a violet fluid dripped out of my breasts, her strange tongue cleaning it up.

She looked down at me and said, "The swelling of your breasts will go down in a while, however, they will not return to the size they were."

I was scared; I asked her, "What the hell are you doing to me? I was happy with the way I was, just let me go."

Raja stood there, I could see the violet fluid seeping out of all three of her slits and pussy, and she put her hands on my legs and separated them, exposing my wet horny pussy to her. She looked at me and said, "We will transform your people into another world like us, you will be the first. You will go out and convert more of your people and our likeness will cover your world."

Raja took a deep breath two slits started to open. I could see something coming out of the two on the outside, a moment later two violet tentacles emerged.

One of the tentacles entered my mouth and forced its way down my throat, I could feel it secreting something; I quickly got used to the massive object and started sucking on it, like I would a cock.

The second one found its way to my asshole and entered it, it went in easing since it was secreting something as well, and I quickly relaxed and let it fuck my ass.

The tentacles were soon fucking my mouth and ass in rhythm, my pussy was secreting its own juices heavily by now.

About five minutes passed and we were both moaning at the same time with each thrust of the tentacles. The tentacles were long, she was standing three feet from the bottom of my feet and they reached all the way up into and down my throat and what seem all the way to the end of my intestines through my ass.

I looked up as the slot in the middle started to open, what appeared to be a thick bright red cock emerged from it. It slowly went through the air until it found my left leg; it followed along my leg until it reached my pussy.

It hovered over my pussy as if it was examining it, this went on for about ten minutes, then without warning, and it rammed itself into my pussy causing my back to arch like it never had before.

I was getting fucked hard in all three holes now; I looked like I was having seizures on the table. Raja monitored all my body signs closely.

After she fucked me for forty five minutes, all three of her appendages removed themselves from my body and went back into the slits above her pussy.

She collapsed on top of me and her strange tongue parted my lips and played with my tongue, my tongue was tired and sore from sucking that tentacle, but found her strange tongue soothing and relaxing.

After she regained her strength, she stood up and said, "Now that you will be one of us soon, you will go back down to your planet and transform them into suitable for our use."

She released me from the restraints and I stood up on the floor, the violet fluid ran out of my nipples, ass, and pussy and dripped on the floor. My breasts were much larger than before, at least two whole sizes bigger.

I got dressed and the violet fluid soaked through my shirt and panties. I was concerned what people would say when I returned to Earth, but Raja said as she led me out of the examination room, "Do not worry about the fluid, it will stop and disappear before you are found."

Raja took me to as strange room and said, "Remember, remember, the fifth of November. That was the last thing I remembered before waking up back in the suite at the hotel.

I woke up to Ana shaking me. When I opened my eyes she said, "Are you okay? You were sleeping and saying something about the fifth of November."

I leaned forward, Ana was standing in front of me naked, the towel on the edge of the bed, and I rubbed my eyes and said, "Yeah, I am okay. I had this strange dream that I was abducted by an alien. How long did I sleep?"

Ana sat down on the bed and held me, her wet body pressing against my sand covered body. She ran her wet fingers through my hair, knocking some of the sand loose and into my face as she said, "You were out for only like ten minutes. I got out of the shower and heard you moaning and then saying those words."

I felt my pussy and it was very wet, I had my juices all over my hand. When I held it to look at, Ana instinctively started lapping it up.

As Ana's fingers played with my nipples, suction cups formed on her finger tips and they stuck to my nipples, then I notice two tentacles coming out of a couple slits in her abdomen above her pussy.

I found myself screaming in bed. Ana rushed out of the shower wondering what the hell was going on.

I threw her on the bed and started clawing at her abdomen looking for the strange slits. Ana was freaking out, she held me down saying, "Shhhh, you were having a nightmare sweetie."

I looked at her and said, "I know you have tentacles, where the hell is they?" I kept clawing at her abdomen trying to find them.

Ana held me close and started to rock back and forth saying, "Shhh my baby, you will be fine. It was just a bad nightmare."

I felt my ass and Ana's ass and felt the tiki statues that we still had in our asses, I knew I was back in reality and everything was just a bad dream.

JSMILWI
JSMILWI
4 Followers