Alien Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lord?"

"Uh no! Wait until the instruments show that she is fertilized.

The urgency of mother and son's thrusting increased. Their screams filled the room. Then with one soul shuddering thrust, they came together, roaring at the top of their lungs. Roughly, Jamal pushed her off him. He sat up on all fours. He circled Samantha trying to smell her cunt. Instinct told him this was the way to determine if he had claimed her. The aliens could see his sperm dripping from her cunt. The deed was done.

However, before they could react, Sam went on all fours. She circled her son, licking her tongue out. She turned and backed her ass against her son's cock. Several times, she pushed back against his still hard tool. He brought his hand down on her ass in brutal slap. Still, she pushed against him. Finally, Jamal took his cock and aimed it at her anus. Sam thrust back and his tool slid in to the hilt.

"Zeta Four! Something is wrong!"

"Sir?"

"The anatomy charts identify that opening as being for the excretion of waste. He should not be in there!"

"Are you sure, Lord? They both seemed to be enjoying it. I am concerned thought that he might damage her with his repeated slaps to her rear end."

Both aliens jumped back in surprise as Jamal and Samantha let out primordial scream as they simultaneously reached their orgasm. They watched as Jamal collapsed on his mother's back.

"I should hurry, Lord. The instruments show that she is impregnated. Nevertheless, it looks like they are going to continue with the ritual. The appendage between his legs is still stiff. And she seems to want more.

***

The Abbouds awoke sitting in their car in their driveway. They looked around in confusion. It seemed just a moment ago they were driving on the mountain road. They saw something. Now they were in their driveway.

John's head swiveled from side to side. "How in the hell did we get here?"

"What happened to the flying saucer?" Samantha Abboud winced as she turned in her seat. Her ass was sore.

John looked at the dashboard clock. It was nearly midnight. They left the football game at 9. They lost three hours. Jamal stepped from the car and scanned the sky.

"It's gone...if it ever was there."

Samantha felt a squishiness in her pussy. Had she had sex? She opened her car door. Her short jean skirt rose above thighs. Normally a modest person, she made no move to pull it down. When Jamal stepped forward to help his confused mother from the car, he could see the soaked gusset of her white cotton panties. Unabashedly, he stared.

Samantha felt an unaccustomed soreness in her vagina as she reached for her son's hand. She smiled at the strong virile man standing in front of her. He seemed to glow with sexuality. Her eyes followed his down. They both stared at her wet panties. An electric shock passed through them as their hands touched. Sam mentally shook herself. What the hell? She quickly pulled her skirt down.

Jamal thought she looked different, more sensual, more alluring. There was an intoxicating glow to her skin. And there was an odor, an aroma. His cock twitched. It was faint and seemed familiar then it was gone. He had never looked at her this way. She was incredibly alluring. So fuckable! He was instantly ashamed of himself for thinking of his mother in such a way.

"Are you ok, darling?" Sam could see the confusion in her son's eyes. She also could see a faint bulge in his jeans. Unconsciously, she licked her lips.

In his 18 years, his mother had used those words or similar words hundreds of times. From a toddler when he fell and scraped a knee. To his early school days when a schoolyard fight left him bloodied. To as recent as right after the football game when bumps and bruises caused him to be a little awkward getting into the car. However now they seemed to contain an underlying meaning.

"I'm fine, mom, just fine!"

"Let's keep this among us," John said, " I'm not sure what happened, but I don't want to report it and be classed as some kind of nut or drug user. I have my career to think of."

John Abboud stared at the tableau of his wife and son standing hand in hand on the other side of the car. Anger surged through his body. Why were they holding hands? She was his woman! He rushed around the car and grabbed his wife's hand. A growl rumbled in his throat. What the hell is wrong with me, he thought?

"For sure, dad! Something strange happened. I have no memory of those 3 hours."

Jamal followed them into the house. The soft sway of Samantha's hips entranced him. His cock was suddenly rigid. An image popped into his mind. An Image of he and his mother on a floor. She was riding him and they were both screaming in lust. He shook his head, trying to clear the unclean lustful thoughts from his mind.

"I'm tired," Samantha Abboud announced, "I'm going to shower and go to bed."

"Me too, Sam! You shower first. I'm going to have a drink."

"I think I'll go to bed also. I'm really sore from the football game."

"Ok, son! We'll sort this out in the morning. But remember! Tell no one!

***

Sam winced as the hot water washed across her sore nipples. One thought was becoming clear in her mind; she had sex. In addition, her anus was sore. How was that possible? She and John never did anal. And it had been several weeks since they had sex of any kind. She slipped a finger into her sodden pussy. Tentatively, she sniffed it. A swirl of images shot through her mind, confused images. She licked her finger. One of the images crystallized into her son's face.

***

Light years away, the alien craft warped for home. Alpha One was reviewing his notes. It was important that all the protocols were followed. The Council would reward success but punish failure. He sent a thought to Zeta Four.

"Were the specimens cleaned up before we returned them?

Zeta Four was in a panic. In the excitement of witnessing the strange mating rituals of the specimens, he failed to complete the protocol. Other than the repairs made to the older male specimen and the impregnation of the female specimen, there should be no other evidence. He had not fully purged them of the physical evidence. That could be disastrous. It could trigger a memory cascade causing them to remember. He and his crèche mates could be terminated for such a failure.

"Yes, Lord! They were cleaned thoroughly. There will be no evidence of your experiment."

Later that night, Jamal lay in his bed slowly stroking his cock. He did this often. However, tonight was different. The image he used was his mother. He was ashamed but could not help himself.

Down the hall, Samantha Abboud lay naked next to her snoring husband. A modest woman, she was not sure why she eschewed her gown tonight. Two fingers thrust hard into her aching pussy. Her breath came in short gasps. The image in her mind was of her riding her son. His massive cock was stretching her pussy to new depths. She was ashamed of herself but could not stop.

In their separate bedrooms, mother and son masturbated to simultaneous orgasm. They both lay sweating. Similar images flashed through their minds. Then they shared a thought, a scrap of a phrase. She is impregnated.

12