Alien Abduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,071 Followers

"Look here." Uncharacteristically Alpha One held out his device for Zeta Four to view the screen.

Zeta Four tentatively extended his long spindly neck to view the screen better. It was an unprecedented honor to be taken into the confidence of an upper caste.

"Do you see, Zeta Four? The female hormones have not decreased as they did on the ship after their coitus. If any anything they are higher than ever."

Alpha One had a sickening feeling in the pit of the equivalent of an abdomen. What if he were wrong about the breeding hormonal cycle. His three long fingers touched his award hanging around his neck. If his experiment failed, at a minimum, he would lose his reward. If the Council was sufficiently outraged, they could terminate his crèche.

Zeta Four suspected what the problem was. Even with the heart organ repaired, the older male was not as virile as the younger one. The female had a residual memory of committing the breeding act with the younger male. The older male could no longer complete her breeding cycle, especially now that the pregnancy increased her hormonal levels. There was a possible solution but he had to be careful.

"Great One, the parameters of the experiment have changed. The original experiment was between the younger male and the female."

Alpha One shot a hard appraising look at the spaceship pilot. This one was displaying a knowledge well outside of his caste. He made a mental note to inform the Council about his aberrant behavior.

"What are you suggesting, Zeta Four?"

Zeta Four detected the hard edge in Alpha One's voice. Also he picked up suspicion in his thought waves. He had gone too far. His life and the life of his crèche were in danger. Still the germ of a plan entered his mind.

"Alpha Four, we should bring in the younger male. He was able to complete the breeding cycle before, he could do it again."

Alpha Four detected the change in the way he was addressed. This lowly one dropped the honorific "Great One" and now it was "we". Still!

"Disable the older male and bring in the younger one."

Zeta Four reached out telepathically and touched the mind of the younger male. He almost retched at the disgusting images he encountered. In addition to suppressed memories of breeding his mother, the younger male had memories of coupling with a female his age up the road. There was also an image of a dark skinned older female specimen. She seemed to work for these primitives. All these creatures thought about was breeding!

He made a mental note. It might be interesting to expand the breeding experiment to other females. After all, even though this female could still perform the act, she could not be impregnated again until after she gave birth. The other females in the area provided a diversity of age and race that might be interesting.

Jamal woke to find himself jerkily moving down the hall. He recalled this feeling. It happened during the Abduction. Though his memories of what happened during the Abduction were suppressed, he knew he felt differently about his mother afterward.

Like a puppet, he made halting progress to his parent's room. There was an electricity in the air. And an intoxicating aroma. His nostrils flared. He knew the scent. It was his mother.

John tried to move and could not. Panic set in. Dear god, he thought, it's happening again. He lay on his side. He could see the roundness of Sam's body next to him. He could see that she was still naked and that she was sitting up, resting the upper half of her body on her elbows. She was looking at something.

The air was electric. He could feel the hairs on his body standing up. Then he heard the soft stumbling pad of bare feet. Confusion turned to realization. It was Jamal. He was entering their bedroom. His nostrils flared as he picked up the scent of their arousal. Oh my god! Not here! Not in our marriage bed!

Sam felt her nipples hardened as Jamal walked into the room. A dim memory of a circular room with a soft floor climbed into her mind. Gradually the memory of what happened in that room came to her. She had fucked her 18 year old son! The bile rose in her throat as she thought of the perversity of that act.

She gazed at his youthful muscular body. A soft fuzz covered his chest and genital regions. That fuzz was damp with sweat. She unconsciously licked her lips as she saw his large tumescent cock slap against his belly as he moved haltingly toward her. It's happening again. This time she was not as scared. Memories flooded back. Her pussy pulsed as she recalled her son's cock filling her. Her anus twitched as memories of the violation her son committed there.

Jamal stopped adjacent to his parents' marriage bed. He watched as his mother turned and sat up in bed. Behind her, he could see his father laying limply on his side facing them. His face was blank but horror filled his eyes.

"I need this! I need this cock." Samantha growled deep in her throat.

Jamal found he could move. He reached out and placed a hand on his mother's head. Her hair was damp.

"It's your, mother! Yours to have anytime, anywhere you want."

I did not tell you to increase the hormone levels," Alpha One said indignantly, "really Zeta One I must report your over reach."

Zeta Four dropped his head in feigned subservience. He looked side long at Alpha One. "I have not increased the hormones, Great One! The complexity of the pregnant female's hormones is creating an unexpected response. The experiment is cascading and out of control. The Science Council will not be pleased."

Alpha One shot a quick frightened glance at the pilot.

"Look Great One! She is doing that disgusting thing with her mouth on his cylindrical appendage!"

Samantha's mouth slipped smoothly up and down her son's enormous cock. Her tongue slipped down the back side of it adding to her and her son's arousal. The incredible aroma of his arousal and taste of his pre-cum caused her head to spin. This is what she was missing. This was the cock she needed.

She gagged as she pushed forward and his tool slid down her throat. She coughed and pulled back. Again, she pushed forward. Her pussy pulsed as she felt the tip of the head slide into her throat. Then she felt the ridge around the head slip in. She pulled back and looked up at her son's lust contorted face. His lips pulled back across his teeth in an animalistic snarl. She smiled around his cock and pushed forward. As her lips touched his hairy crotch, she felt her pussy spasm in orgasm. She slipped her hand between them and began fingering herself as waves of pleasure wracked her body.

All John could see was his wife's slim brown back. However, he knew what she was doing. The way her head moved and her body tensed said she was sucking their son's cock in their marriage bed with him right there with them. His paralysis prevented him from doing no more than a plaintive moan. He felt a stirring in his groin and realized he was getting hard.

Jamal grasped his mother's head in both of his hands. He began to mouth fuck her, slamming his cock down her throat as he pulled her head to him.

Samantha raised her arms and grasped her son's hips. She opened her mouth as wide as she could. She wanted him to get as deep in her throat as she could. Her lips were bruised by his hips slamming into her mouth. The feeling was unbelievable. It was as though her throat was an extension of her pussy. She could feel the tingle in her nether regions as mini orgasms shook her body. She gagged as she felt his cock swell in her throat. She experienced the amazing feeling of his seed pumping down her throat into her belly.

Jamal was still shivering from the aftermath of his orgasm. As his hormone levels spiked off the scale, he reverted to his primitive instincts. He grasped a handful of his mother's hair and yanked her to her feet.

Sam howled in pain and lust as her son roughly pulled her to her feet. She drew a fist back to hit him, punish him for causing her pain. Her teeth drew back in a snarl. The juice of her pussy flowed hotly down her thighs.

"What is happening?" Alpha One was beside himself. The test subjects were even more violent with each other than the last time. He watched in horror as the young male wrestled the woman to the bed. Their activity pushed the older specimen against the wall.

Zeta Four took a step back. These primitives seemed to be out of control. Even though he knew they could not see him, the ferocity of their foreplay was terrifying. Their lustful howls and the terrific stench of their pheromones were overpowering.

"Great One, perhaps we should terminate the experiment!"

"I'm trying, Zeta Four! It's the female specimen. Her pregnancy has caused her hormone levels to spike off the chart. Her increased hormonal levels are driving the younger specimen's arousal. She is out of my control."

"What is the fluid that the female is secreting all over her breeding orifice and her thighs?"

Alpha One's breathing orifice tried to close, to shut out the foul smell of the primitives hormonal overload.

Samantha's pussy flowed with the juices of her arousal as her son tried to turn her on her belly then mounted her from behind. At an instinctual level, she wanted him to mount her. Her entire body craved his penetration. However, she wanted him to work for it. She wanted to be taken. She fought back, twisting from under him. Catlike, she bounced to all fours, snarling at her son.

Mother and son circled each other on their and knees. They snarled and spit at each other in primordial lust. Each time Jamal's nose got close enough to inhale his mother's fragrance, she agilely pulled away.

John mentally screamed in outrage. This was his woman. His wife and son were in a mating ritual that disregarded his presence, his primacy.

Jamal leaped and jumped on Sam's back. He pinned her there with the weight of his body while his hand passed between them. He positioned his cock at her drenched hole and thrust in. Sam howled and bucked back against his cock. Her ass rotated wantonly, trying to get him even deeper. She glanced back over her shoulder and growled. Jamal raised his hand above his head and brought it down on her sweaty ass in a resounding slap. Samantha showed him her teeth and thrust back against him.

Jamal rained slaps to his mother's ass as he fucked her. The animal in him wanted to establish dominance. He looked at his helpless father lying next to him and snarled. This was his woman. He had claimed her.

"Great one, if I may?"

"Yes! Yes! Speak!"

"I believe they have reverted to their animal past. The female is fighting for dominance over the younger male."

"Yes! Yes! And?"

Alpha One was frantic. He frantically tapped buttons and twisted dials trying to regain control. He probed deep in their minds and was repulsed by lustful animal thoughts.

"Perhaps we should raise the hormone levels of the older male and see if he can help subdue the female."

"What? Outrageous, Zeta Four! In all of my interstellar travels and experimentation I have never heard or seen such a pairing."

"Alpha Four, we have lost control of the experiment. The specimens may damage each other. The Science Counsel will not be pleased." Zeta Four detected the subtle change in Alpha Four's mental waves. He was frightened.

Alpha Four recoiled, as the violence of the mating seemed to increase. The young specimen was pommeling the hind quarters of the female specimen. Her skin was red from his open handed blows. Each blow caused her the thrust back even harder against the crotch of the younger specimen. Her howls of anguish resounded through the room.

"Do it, Zeta Four, do it! Release your hold on the older male!"

John vaulted to all fours, lifted his head to the ceiling and howled his outrage. Startled, Jamal and Samantha remained coupled but turned their heads toward John. Jamal lowered his head and hissed a warning at his father. The woman was his.

John crawled to the rutting pair and violently pulled his son off his mother. He howled as he saw his son's cock slide out of Sam's pussy. The young one had claimed his woman.

Sam crawled between her son and husband. Looking at each in turn, she growled then purred. She leaned toward her snarling husband and affectionately licked his face. She turned to her son lying on his back and licked the sweat from his belly.

The two men eyed each other suspiciously. There was only one woman in the tribe and they were prepared to kill for her. They were confused when Samantha on all fours moved over Jamal with her ass pointed toward John.

"Zeta Four! She is taking the younger specimen's cylindrical breeding appendage in her breeding orifice. The older male is angered. We may need to terminate the experiment and report our failure."

"Wait, Alpha One! Wait! See, the older male is mounting her from behind."

The two aliens moved in for a closer look. The incredible stench of bodily fluids emanating from the specimens assaulted their breathing orifices. Zeta Four wondered if her breeding orifice could accommodate both of the male appendages at once.

"Look! Look! Alpha One! The older specimen is entering her waste chute while the younger one is in her breeding orifice."

Sam howled in lust as her husband fucked her ass while her son fucked her pussy. The full feeling was incredible. She licked her son's face as he thrust up hard into her needy hole. Then she glanced back at her heavily sweating husband pounding her ass. She gave him a mewl of approval.

John suppressed the disgust he felt as the salacious feeling of his wife's tight chute caressed his cock. Through the membrane separating her bowls from her pussy, he could feel his son thrusting in her. Instinctively, he settled into a rhythm. He pulled back when his son thrust in. The he pushed in as his son pulled back. He grunted as he heard purrs of pleasure issue from Sam.

Jamal reveled in the taste of his mother as he leaned up and licked her sweating face. She smiled in contentment as her body bounce to the rhythmic thrusting of her son and husband. Waves of orgasms washed across her body. The room blurred as she felt both of her men swell, her husband depositing his load deep in her bowels while her son fed his seed into her womb.

They collapsed in a pile as the unusual exertions caused by hormonal overload and extreme activity exhausted them.

Zeta Four clapped Alpha One familiarly on the back.

"It worked!"

Alpha One stumbled forward at the force of Zeta Four's blow. He quickly checked his device.

"Yes! The two males hormonal levels have returned to previous levels. The female's are much lower but still higher than the base line we established in the first experiment. That is probably because of her pregnancy."

"Probably," Zeta Four said with hesitation, "however what if she needs this frequently for the next 8 moon cycles until she gives birth?"

Alpha Four turned and looked at Zeta Four in horror. "You mean we may have to return and witness this disgusting filthy ritual again?"

"I have an idea," Zeta Four said thoughtfully, "after I return the younger male to his room, why don't I leave an order in the two males to repeat this ritual each time they detect the rise in the female's hormonal levels?"

"But that would be uncontrolled experimentation. The Science Council specifically forbids it. All testing on primitive races must be witnessed and controlled."

Zeta Four dropped his small oval shaped head in feigned resignation. "You are right, Great One! You must report the failure of your experiment."

Alpha Four's already large lidless eyes widened as the implications of reporting failure washed over him. His three fingered hand touched his award hanging around his neck. He thought of the termination of his crèche as being unsuitable to produce further progeny. He thought of his own humiliation and termination.

"What do you think we should do, Zeta Four?"

"Make the males responsive to the needs of the female. Her hormonal arousal will cause either one or both of their hormones to increase in response and to service her. After coitus, they will forget the act."

Zeta Four smiled triumphally as Alpha Four's head nodded in acceptance. He made the changes and sent the younger male back to his room. He noticed the dejected hang of Alpha Four's head as they made their way back to the ship. He decided they should return in three moon cycles to check on the progress of the experiment.

"Uh...Zeta Four."

"Yes, Alpha One?"

"This must be our secret."

"Yes, Alpha One. Now let's discuss the next phases of this experiment."

Samantha Abboud awoke next to her husband. He was naked laying on top of the crumpled bedclothes snoring loudly. In wonder, she looked at the stained sheets. What the hell?

As she swung her legs over the side of the bed, she flinched. There was an ache in her ass and pussy like she never felt before. It was painful but not unpleasant. The soreness of her behind was another matter. She stood and gently rubbed her tender butt. A dim memory tried to surface. It quickly faded.

Naked, she exited her bedroom and walked across the hall to the bathroom. With the door open, she squatted and released a long satisfying yellow stream. Inexplicably it burned slightly. It was as though she had sex...hard satisfying sex. Her lips pulled back across her teeth in a snarl.

She pulled toilet paper from the roll and patted herself dry. A sensation shot through her body. Her clitoris seemed larger, much larger and incredibly sensitive.

As she left the bathroom, she passed the open door of her son's bedroom. He lay naked on top of the sheets. His cock sat up semi hard as he slept. She stood in the door and admired his tool as she licked her lips. She suppressed an urge to enter his room and mount him...to feel that magnificent piece of meat penetrate her...to ride it to orgasm.

Confused, Sam stepped back and rubbed her face with both hands. What the fuck? With difficulty, she pulled herself away. She was unconscious of an increased seductive sway of her hips. She was conscious of a wetness between her legs.

In the kitchen, still naked she put on a bib apron and began preparing breakfast for her men. The rub of the cloth on her distended nipples caused them to harden. After they eat, she thought, we can... The image of her son and husband fucking her quickly faded. I need to make an appointment with my gynie. My hormones are out of control!

Schaka
Schaka
3,071 Followers
12