Alien Abduction Pt. 03

Story Info
The aliens discover the experiment is out of control.
4.5k words
4.53
43.3k
50

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,074 Followers

This story contains interracial sex, elements of non-consent, incest and probably a few other taboos

*

The aliens, Alpha One and Zeta Four, have a long running breeding experiment in progress with three subjects they selected months before. They caused the male offspring to mate with its mother. That mating impregnated the female subject.

On a subsequent visit, Alpha One was pleased to see that the female subject was sixteen weeks pregnant by her offspring. However, their understanding of female anatomy was incomplete. The complex hormones of the pregnant female spun out of control, causing her to want to continually mate even though they were reasonably sure she could not be bred while pregnant. Fearing termination by the all powerful Science Council because the experiment was spinning out of control, Alpha One agreed to Zeta Four's suggestion to let the female initiate the mating ritual whenever she wanted with whichever of the males she wanted. Even both of them simultaneously if she wanted. Because they realized the incestuous nature of the mating was against there societal constructs, they reinforced the hypnotic suggestion to forget the mating afterward.

Unfortunately, they failed to understand the impact of the increased hormones on people around the subjects. As the make their way back to check on the progress of their experiment, it has taken another unexpected and unintended turn.

Clarisse Snyder, 48, hummed softly to herself as she ran the vacuum cleaner over the expensive rug of the Abboud family. She was not concerned the noise would disturb the Mr. and Mrs. Abboud. They were at a doctor's appointment for Mrs. Abboud. And, like most teenage boys, Jamal could sleep through a bomb blast.

She worked as a maid for the family for nearly five years. And, like most people who work in close proximity to others, she knew more about them then they suspected.

She knew that John was a minor tyrant exercising control over his wife, Samantha and their son, Jamal. She knew the wife desperately wanted more children and her husband did not. She knew, from doing the laundry, that Jamal was at that age where hormones flowed through his body like waters through a raging torrent. She also knew he was at that age where his mother became a fantasy sex object and he saw his father as competition.

She understood family dynamics, she had twin daughters and two sons by her three dead husbands. Her older sister said she fucked them to death. From childhood she teased her about her promiscuous sexuality, saying she must have a white liver. Clarisse did not care. She loved to fuck.

She was not literate. However, living a hardscrabble existence raising her brood as a single mother gave her a PhD in human behavior. Because of that, she noticed a change in the family's dynamics.

It seemed to have occurred back in November right after the last high school football game. Her oldest, 21 year old Cornell, attended that game with her to see his brother, 18 year old Abraham, play in his final high school game. Her 20 year old twin daughters also attended.

It was the day after that game that she first noticed the change.

When she arrived that morning they seemed more reserved, almost as though they were frightened. John was not his usual dismissive self. Oddly, the dynamic between the three family members seemed to have changed. Jamal and Samantha behaved like teenage lovers. They appeared to be more touchy feely while John seemed more possessive of his wife.

Over time, she watched the tension grow between father and son, particularly after Sam discovered she was pregnant. Once she actually saw them square off as thought they were going to fight. Only Mrs. Abboud's intervention prevented it.

And then there was the laundry. Specifically, Mrs. Abboud's panties and Jamal's underwear. The gusset of her panties were ALWAYS encrusted with her juices as though she was in a constant state of arousal. And, dear god, Jamal's boxers were coated in the dried crusty substance that she knew was cum from him masturbating. The sheer volume was stunning. Clarisse had experienced many men. She never knew one who came with such quantity. And the odor! She recalled getting dizzy and more than a little wet as the aroma from Sam and Jamal's underwear filled the tight confines of the laundry room.

Upstairs, Jamal awoke from the same erotic but terrifying dream he had repeatedly. He dreamed of having sex with his mother. The dreams increased in intensity and frequency after the strange experience they had after his last high school football game. Somehow they lost three hours that night. The dreams started after that.

In the four months since that event, he noticed that they all seemed more robust, more vital. Jamal's athlete's body, while always in shape, seemed more muscular. And his cock! It was decidedly longer and thicker.

His father was slimmer, having lost the unhealthy paunch he carried for so many years. His skin color was better. And, if the sounds transmitted through the common wall of their bedrooms was any indication, he and Sam were more sexual.

His mother's always curvy body now bordered on the voluptuous. She had not gained weight. However, it seemed to be arranged now in a cock hardening silhouette. And her scent! He could not be near her without his tool hardening.

As he lay in his bed slowly stroking his cock, his nostrils flared as he detected the scent of a fertile female. He knew it could not be his mother, she and his father were gone for the morning. The conditioned response unintentionally reinforced by the aliens, caused his hormones to cascade. A light sheen of sweat sprang up on his body. He regressed, sexually becoming like a caveman from the primeval history of human kind. He rose naked and left his room.

He stood in the hall, raised his head and sniffed the air. He detected the scent of breeding female. She was near. A low rumble reverberated in his chest. He needed to find other females of breeding age to expand the tribe. The old chief, his father, could no longer increase the tribe.

The scent came from downstairs. Naked, his large cock rigid and erect, he padded down the hall to the stairs. Sweat streamed off him, soaking his hairy chest and genitals. It flowed down his hardened brawny thews to his feet causing him to leave moist footprints on the hardwood floor. He stood at the top of the stairs and looked down to where an unsuspecting Clarisse vacuumed the rug.

Clarisse began to feel the unusual wetness in her pussy she felt lately whenever she was in this house. The intensity of her arousal seemed to increase in the four months since she noticed the change in the Abboud's behavior. On her last weekly visit here, she had actually went into the laundry room, sat on the washing machine and rubbed one out while the clothes were in the spin cycle.

Even when she was at home, her arousal was less intense but still higher than it used to be. Concerned that she might be entering menopause, she scheduled an appointment with her gynecologist for next week.

Feeling warm and a little dizzy, Clarisse turned off the vacuum and walked over and sat down on the couch. This is crazy, she thought. I'm as wet as teenage girl. Clarisse slid down the couch, resting her head against the back of the couch. Her large ass was perched on the edge with her legs spread and slightly bent.

I'm losing my fucking mind, she thought as she pulled the hem of her dress around her waist. She closed her eyes and slowly stroked her over heated sex through her granny panties with an open palm. The gusset was soaked with her juices. Her clit, sensitive to even the slightest touch, was swollen and distended.

Clarisse let her finger slide through the wet swollen crease of her aching deep purple colored pussy lips. She did this often at home. It was her release when the man in her life was not available. As she slipped her index finger under the gusset and between her swollen aching pussy lips, an image of her sons popped into her mind.

It was her secret shame that she fantasized about having sex with them. It started a few months back. Often, after working all day at the Abboud's, she would go home, lock herself in her room and jill off thinking of her sons.

Her hips pumped up as she plunged an index finger into her scalding hot hole. She tried to bring up the image of her son, Abraham with his tight athlete's body. Instead, she thought of Jamal.

She groaned deep in her throat as she thought about how his body had filled out. She could feel her pussy flood as she imagined she could smell his scent. It filled her nose. Her head rocked from side to side as she added another finger.

What would it be like, she thought, to have that young virile man in her? To have a man who could fuck as long and as often as she wanted?

Her eyes opened as she finger fucked herself, desperately trying to get off. As her head turned toward the stairs, her eyes widened as she saw Jamal standing there.

Sweet Jesus, she thought. Now you have done it. You are going to lose this job.

Frantically, she pulled her finger from her pussy. She struggled to get up from her awkward position on the couch.

Then she noticed Jamal was naked. He stood there in a slight crouch, his arms hanging loosely at his sides. Sweat streamed down his body. His chest heaved as he breathed heavily. Clarisse's eyes bucked when she saw the size of his cock. It was as thick as his massive arms and half as long. It pulsed like a thing alive, bouncing in tune with his heartbeat as he watched her. His eyes seemed to glow with an almost feral heat. The flood in her pussy increased. She forced herself to speak.

"Oh! Mister Jamal! I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me."

Fear gripped her heart as he glided catlike toward her. Her fear was accompanied by an unholy lust. It permeated her body, clouding her reason.

Her head spun as she inhaled the odor emanating from him. Her struggles to stand were complicated by her panties which she had pushed down around her hips. Her limbs seemed weak and uncontrolled. She flopped about on the couch, pushing with first one arm then the other as she tried to stand.

Jamal moved quickly to the female. He stood over her, his hands flexing open and closed. The primitive instinct of a caveman ruled him. His nostrils flared as the scent of her arousal filled the air. He leaned over her, his sweat dripping on her face and bare thighs.

"Mr. Jamal, I'm not sure what's going on here. All I ask is that you not tell your parents and let me leave."

Clarisse cowered as he leaned near her face. His tongue snaked out and he ran it from her chin, up the side of her cheek to her ear. He took her earlobe in his teeth and bit down. She screamed in pain.

"You are mine, bitch," he rumbled deep in his throat.

"Who you calling a bitch...,"

Clarisse shrieked as Jamal grasped her panties in one powerful hand and ripped them off her. She felt the shock of pain as the cloth tightened, stretched and ripped from her. The violence of the action excited her. A feeling of helplessness permeated her body. Her skin, dripping with perspiration, was sensitive to every drop of his sweat that dripped on her. It seemed to burn into her skin, increasing her arousal. What is happening to me? She balled her hands into fists and pounded on his chest. "Stop it, Jamal! What the hell is wrong with you?"

He leaned over her, his hands on the back of the couch, balanced by his toes planted on the floor. His naked body hovered above her, preventing her from rising. Again she felt the roughness of his tongue as he licked the other cheek.

Her eyes widened as she looked between them and saw his enormous cock. Clarisse had her share of men. Some might say more than her share. She had seen, sucked and fucked cocks of all shapes and sizes. None had a cock like this young boy. It seemed almost alive, pulsing and dripping a flood of precum on the expensive rug.

Clarisse squealed as he began to lower himself on her. "Stop! It's too big!" With a weakening will, she watched as his cock touched her swollen cunt lips. He snarled as the head pressed against those lips separating them. It seemed his scent grew stronger, cloying her nostrils.

"OHHHH FFFUUUCCCCKK!!!!"

She felt her cunt stretch, trying to accommodate his incredible tool. Reflexively, her legs popped up and her pelvis pushed up, trying to open herself to this invasion. As his cock sank into her fevered pussy, she felt sensations cascade through her body. Her abdomen quivered. Her pussy squirted, staining the couch. It spasmed rhythmically as Jamal continued his slow steady penetration. Clarisse felt pain like she had not felt since her first fuck tens of years ago. Her body quaked as an orgasm shook her.

Oh my god! Oh my god! His going to split me in half!

"you are mine, whore!"

Jamal balanced himself above her with only his arms on the back of the couch and his feet, balancing on his toes, on the floor. His head dropped to his chest. He watched his cock sink into the hole of the fertile female. The deeper he got, the more resistance he met. He pressed down, overcoming the resistance and sinking deep in her hole. The head of his cock hit her cervix. Realizing he could go no deeper despite having half his cock outside her, he began to slowly withdraw.

Clarisse was consumed by the overwhelming pain/pleasure sensations as she felt Jamal bottom out against her cervix. She heard a distant voice alternately moaning and screaming in pain. She realized it was her voice. As he began to pull back, she wrapped her raised legs around his back, trying to keep his soul shaking cock in her.

"FUCK ME YOU SWEET DICK, SON OF BITCH!! FUCK THIS PUSSY! SHIT, THAT FEELS GOOD!"

Her hips pumped up to meet Jamal's thrust as he slowly sank back in her. She had no will anymore. There was no clear thought process. She was a pussy attached to a body. Social constructs fell away. A primitive breeding instinct took over. Like an animal she knew she was in season. She wanted to rut, be fertilized and feel a baby grow in her.

"Then fuck me like I'm whore! Pound my pussy! Make it fart and squirt! Fuck me goddammit!"

Jamal growled as he balanced himself on arms and toes above Clarisse slumped on the couch. Her head was pushed between the pillows on the back of the couch. Her ass sat precariously on the edge of the couch. He began to pump powerfully, harder driving his cock deep in her. His head snapped back and he howled in triumph like a wild animal when he felt his balls finally slap against her ass.

She gave herself up to his pounding. She relished the pleasure mixed with pain as her pussy accepted all of his cock. She raised her head, kissed his arm then sank into sank her teeth into the hard muscle of his forearm. The salty taste of his blood filled her mouth.

What the fuck his happening to me. I'm behaving like a wild animal! But that smell! That pussy filling cock! I can't help myself!

The other Jamal, the high school athlete was suppressed. Only the animalistic caveman with an overpowering breeding urge remained. That animal could smell the hormones of the Black breeding female. She was in rut. This breeding would plant his seed in a fertile womb. She, like the other breeding female, would carry his offspring.

Clarisse felt a stab of pain as Jamal's cock swelled in her. She clawed at his back, realizing what was coming. Give it to me, she thought. She was riding the wave of an almost continuous orgasm. The room had long ago faded to a blur. As he howled, his head thrown back, teeth bared in animalistic snarl, she felt her pussy flood as he pumped her full of his potent sperm.

"OH FUCK YYESSSS! DO IT MOTHERFUCKER! FILL MY PUSSY!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

She slammed her crotch against his pistoning hips. She came with him, her juices blending with his. His swimmers found her entrance and flooded her womb. The intensity of Clarisse's orgasm was such, she passed out

***

The grey metal saucer floated noiselessly down above the pool. From the featureless side of the machine, a ramp appeared extending out across the pool to the sliding glass patio door.

Zeta Four exited the flying saucer first, striding confidently down the ramp. Behind him, a befuddled Alpha One followed. He alternately trotted and walked as he tried to keep up.

"Yes, Yes I know Alpha One! As we agreed, you did not report the...uh...variations in the experiment. However, the end results are the same, to produce genetically superior subjects for further breeding experiments."

"But that was your idea! Your idea, Zeta Four! You were the one who made me allow the female to dominate. That was not part of the protocol approved by the Science Council. This unauthorized expansion of the experiment could have me and my crèche terminated."

Zeta Four waved a long spindly arm dismissively. "You worry too much! It will be fine! Now disable the alarm and open the door. Be sure you activate the paralysis field."

Alpha One mumbled to himself as he did as he was told. Zeta Four brushed past him into the lower level food storage and preparation area. They now knew the primitives called this a "kitchen". Even with their breathing orifice pinched tight, the stench of cold raw meat in the large white cooling box and rotting vegetation in the circular container nearly overwhelmed them.

An edge of fear crept into both aliens. The inherent dangers of experimenting with primitive meat eaters was sobering. If the primitives somehow became aware that they were there, they might eat them. The paralysis field immobilized them and caused them to fall into a deep coma like sleep.

They moved quickly into the large area adjacent to the kitchen and climbed the horizontal shiny wooden slats. Their increasing familiarity with the dwelling taught them these were called stairs. The cold meat storage area was called a refrigerator and the circular container a garbage pail.

As they climbed the stairs, the odor changed to the reek of the creatures hormones. Both aliens nearly retched as the reek of the repulsive odors assaulted them.

"We'll check on the younger male first," Zeta Four said.

For a moment, Alpha One wanted to resist. It was anathema to him that this lowly caste was now directing the experiment.

Zeta Four stopped abruptly, causing Alpha One to stumbled into him. "Really, Zeta Four! You must..." Alpha One telepathically picked up the distress in Zeta Four's mind pattern. He looked where the pilot was pointing.

A large black female lay sprawled on her back next to a sleeping Jamal. She lay on her back, her large chest appendages laying to either side of her chest. Her belly had a decided pooch. Her legs were large springing from a forest of genital hair. Her genitals were gaped up revealing the pink inner breeding channel but unlike the smaller pink outer lips of the other breeding female, this one had large bluish black outer lips.

"Who is this," Alpha One shrieked. "Where did she come from?" His spindly neck bobbed as he pointed.

He reached out with his mind, delving deep into the memories of the young male subject. What he found caused the fluid in his veins to run cold. The male had added a breeding female to the experiment independent of instructions from him. Alpha One's spindly arms shut out. His long thin fingers wrapped themselves around the thin arm of Zeta Four.

Schaka
Schaka
3,074 Followers
12