Alien Artifact - Geek Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappyDom
HappyDom
11 Followers

I was thrusting so deep in Jenny and she was as wide open to me as she could be. I held myself balls deep in her flesh as I let myself cum inside her and she squeezed me hard with the walls of her vagina as she came in response.

As I stood up again, I couldn't help noticing that the glowing winged Being had an impressive penis himself. Why I didn't notice it before, I really couldn't say. Jenny rolled over on the bed and pulled her arms and legs beneath her lithe body.

I knew that this Being was going to enter Jenny but somehow it was not at all upsetting. Jenny looked back at me and gave me a playful wink. It was erotic to see Jenny move her knees farther apart and arch her back so that her sexy curved ass was high in the air on display.

The glowing Being now said in a low mechanical voice, "Exploring alternate positions." He stepped up behind Jenny and mechanically pushed his cock deep in her pussy. She threw her head back and braced herself on her arms stretched in front of her.

The glowing Being learned quickly and his movements became much more fluid. He grabbed Jenny's hips and continued slapping his body into her as she fucked him with exaggerated ass movements. The scene in front of me felt like it was my own private porn performance but in reality we were still surrounded by thousands of our closest alien friends.

As I watched, emotionally detached but really turned on, several other porn inspired sex positions flashed through my imagination. I pictured Jenny on top of the Being riding his impressive cock. My vision blurred for a moment, I blinked to clear my eyes, and when I looked up, Jenny was in that very position.

Watching her tits bounce and seeing her undulate as she hopped up and down moaning inspired a bit of jealousy that it wasn't me she was riding. My vision blurred again and I was behind her now. She was still riding the glowing Being but now my cock was at her puckered ass hole. It was drenched with her juices from the night and as I pressed against her, the head of my shaft popped through her tight sphincter.

I slowly penetrated her, deeper and deeper, encouraged by her moans of delight. I could even feel the glowing Beings cock slipping in and out of her pussy through the thin wall separating her vagina from her ass.

I was reeling now and spinning in my head. The vertigo stopped just long enough for me to find I was no longer penetrating Jenny but now I was penetrating the glowing alien. I was in his ass while he fucked Jenny in missionary position.

I involuntarily thrust my hips back and forth with a deep confusion about what this meant for my sexual orientation. I thrust hard into the alien Being in anger and it made me feel like we both dematerialized for an instant. I had thrust right through his dematerialized body and my cock was now inside Jenny's pussy again but the alien's cock was in my ass now.

Another spinning blackout and I woke up again. This time I was laying on my back, Jenny riding me like a crazed cowgirl in a rodeo and the glowing Being was sitting on my face, only this time, he no longer had a cock. Jenny was playing with his, uh I mean, her...um their tits and I was licking their pussy.

I lost track of how many variations and changes blurred past but eventually, all I felt was darkness and a floating sensation. It felt like I was floating on a gently rolling sea during a moonless night.

There was nothing. I was a embedded in the great universal everything. I was at peace and satisfied beyond words.

As I floated there, I eventually felt a "disturbance in the force." It was like someone pulled the stopper in the bathtub, a sensation of rushing water, then falling to a hard landing against the cold linoleum tiles of the lab. I squinted as bright lights flashed in all directions.

I heard an alarm and sirens, I tried to open my eyes but it was like they had been closed for years and I was just seeing light again. What I could see as I struggled to focus was terrifying.

Jenny and I were both laying naked on the floor of the lab covered in a cold wet sticky fluid that pooped around us. She was coughing and disoriented. There were technicians in bio suits shouting as they tried to revive us both.

Quite a few other people had gathered around. Dr. Bailey was one of them. He looked both concerned and pissed. There were enough cops and suits to handle a full scale riot. They had us on rolling gurneys in an instant and as we burst through the door headed for a waiting ambulance the sun beamed down with an alarming intensity.

I passed out and hoped I was in good hands.

It was quite a while later when I finally woke up in the hospital room. The nurses assured me that Jenny was alright and nearby as they called for the doctor who arrived with one of the university suits in tow.

They explained how, after finding us in the lab and reviewing the security footage that it was clear when we went into the lab building that we were not acting rationally. They searched our apartment with the help of the police and found the pot Jenny had been smoking.

Apparently, her supplier was a pharmaceutical student who had been experimenting with a new hallucinogen. This dick wad had laced Jenny's pot with the stuff and we both ended up having, as the suit put it, "a delusional episode."

Jenny's dealer was arrested and the news feeds had a field day reporting on the two naked coeds found high on laced pot. Luckily, Jenny and I didn't suffer too bad in the aftermath. The university allowed us to stay enrolled if we promised to work off the damages and swear off any intoxicating substances.

Apart from getting a load of shit from my buddies, we seemed to be out of the woods so to speak. There were a few things that didn't add up, like how Jenny and I had such similar hallucinations and that there really was an artifact missing from Dr. Baileys office.

Jenny and I didn't want to risk anything more by asking too many questions or making waves. We decided it was best to just finish the last few months of our degree and try and salvage what sanity we had left.

The best thing to happen from all of it was that Jenny and I were now both inseparable and insatiable. We would both never look at sex the same way again and we shared an experience no one else could comprehend.

Just before the last day of our final class, Dr. Bailey asked us both to meet with him. He said he had a proposition for us both. When we got there, Dr. Bailey said that the university wanted to offer us both a research position working with him.

We were both shocked but interested. The research position would be working in the field, "recovering historic objects of interest." We asked, "Where would we even start looking for such items?"

Dr. Bailey said, "I was hoping you two would be able to tell me."

Jenny and I looked at each other in realization that the laced pot story had been a cover up all along and Dr. Bailey knew a lot more than he had led us to believe.

"Didn't they give you the next locations?" He said.

I searched my memory and tried to dredge up any information that hadn't quite bubbled up to the surface. My head started to pound and I put my hand to my temple. Dr. Bailey looked at me and said, "Sometimes the time dilation scrambles things."

Then he started to mumble in a low tone. It sounded like he was singing two different tones at the same time but I couldn't make out the language. Just as the sound started to seep deep into my brain, he clapped his hands. Silence. My headache was instantly gone. My recall was now crystal clear.

I said out loud, "A desert in the American South West."

Then Jenny said, "The Giza Plateau, Egypt."

HappyDom
HappyDom
11 Followers