Alien Dating Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder's good," Rachel pleaded. "Harder's so very, very good."

Her anus was full of alien lubricant now, and a cock that glided carefully in and out of her with a vibrating rhythm that made her whole body shiver with rabid excitement.

One set of Borel's hands gripped her bum cheeks, making her even hotter. The other set of his hands rubbed her thighs, setting here on absolute fire.

But it was Reshton that was sending her to the ultimate paradise, gently rubbing the outer edges of her vaginal lips with a pulsating cock that oozed lubricant and toyed with going inside of her, making her beg with large, green eyes that were letting him know she was about to go to another level of pleasure so intense, it threatened to send her to another planet if he dared put that giant cock of his all the way inside of her.

He suddenly pressed his giant lips to her mouth, and her toes curled at the magical sensations of his tongue parting her own lips. The kiss was earth shattering and set the tone for what was about to come. For his giant cock now stretched her pussy open wide, stunning her already mind blown senses and making her groan out of her skull as he began thrusting in and out with wild abandon.

***

"I counted twelve times exactly," Rachel boasted.

"They made you come twelve times? So many orgasms? That's not possible? Over how long a time?"

"Over six hours, well about five hours and forty-five minutes, actually. We chatted for the first fifteen minutes. But we fucked right up until the end, when suddenly the six hours we'd typed in was up and I was whisked back here."

"Your nipples and breasts do look very swollen and there is a lot of blue liquid coming out of your pussy and bum. Running down your legs, actually."

"My breasts swelling are from the suction cups I told you about. What a heavenly ride. These nipples of mine will never be the same though. Reshton told me the injections from his suction cups with forever keep them thick and about an inch long. They can never go down, and will always be sensitive to the touch, a real turn on from here on in."

"Hmm. I can just imagine you in a bikini now. Every guy on the beach will be panting at the sight of those massive nipples pressing so seductively into your top."

"The blue stuff running down my legs is their cum. It is pretty rank though, smells awful."

"No kind of alien condom? Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?"

Rachel laughed. "Don't be silly. You can't have alien sperm fertilizing a human egg. At least I hope not. Can you imagine how weird that would be to have a blue baby with four arms, four legs and three massive cocks?"

Cynthia laughed as well. Then she pondered over her friend's words. "You said blue babies. Does that mean Reshton and Borel were the same color of their cum? Blue?"

"You got it. Every inch of their bodies were blue. The same royal blue shade that's running down my legs as we speak."

"It is pretty rank smelling. Maybe you should shower. It's all over you actually."

"Yeah, they came multiple times also. But it wasn't just the amount of orgasms that took hold of me. It was the intensity that really blew my mind. They were right when they said that any orgasm I had with them would be a hundred times as powerful as any I had with human males."

"Wow! That must have been quite a party then."

"You know it, girl."

They moved toward the ensuite with Cynthia's eyes transfixed upon Rachel's changed and monstrous nipples. "Wish I could get nipples like yours," she said as Rachel turned on the shower water.

She stepped inside and Cynthia began washing the blue sperm off of her friend's legs, bum and hips.

"Your tongue is blue as well as your chin. You had it all going on last night, didn't you girl?"

Rachel smiled. "More than you know. That was by far the greatest night of my life. I'll never be the same again. Too bad I can't repeat it, ever. It turns out that the cost of a one month membership is the equivalent to ten million earth dollars."

Cynthia looked shocked. "Ten million. Shit! It figures something so out of this world sweet would have to have an out of this world price tag. Still, what are you talking about when you say you can't repeat the fuck session with those two? The site said we had a free one week trial."

"Yeah, well one of their weeks is actually only the same as half of one of our days. In just less than six hours from now the free trial offer will forever expire. It never gets offered twice apparently. I'm afraid my pussy, anus, and breasts took such a sweet pounding that I couldn't possibly take on another session right now. I'll need a few hours to recover, but by then, unfortunately, it will be too late for me to have another joy ride with those fabulous, amazing six cocks."

"What? Does that mean I won't be able to get my share of heavenly fucking either?"

"Sorry Cynthia, but you took your hand off the computer at the last second. You were afraid, I guess."

"Damn right I was afraid. Only now I'm just sorry. The opportunity for the fuck of a lifetime, and I blow it. Damn, how stupid am I? What is wrong with me? Here I am, so fucking bored with these lame earth guys, and along comes some really heavenly out of this world blue colored dudes, and what do I do? I let the opportunity pass me by."

"Well, that's not exactly true," Rachel said with a mischievous smile plastered onto her face. "If you'll recall, I just finished saying that the one week free trial will be up in just under six earth hours."

"And?"

"And while you were sleeping, I came back with a little present."

"A present?"

"Yes. A souvenir from the planet Orion. On loan for the next five hours and forty-nine minutes. Go check your walk in closet."

Cynthia walked over to her closet and opened the door, then gasped at the sight. Two giant blue male Orions by the names of Borel and Reshton stood anxiously in the midst, their trios of blue mating rods still stiff from the intense humping session with Rachel.

"Hi, I'm Borel."

"And I'm Reshton. Since the free trial isn't set to expire till the next five earth hours, we thought we should-"

"Shhhh," Cynthia demanded, smiling as she reached and placed a finger to his thick, sexy blue lips. "If we only have five hours, let's not waste time talking about it."

The suction cups from Reshton's chest elongated until they wrapped themselves tightly around her breasts, forever enlarging her nipples and stunning her swelling breasts with such savage turn on that she groaned wildly and loudly, gripping two blue waving cocks at random and stuffing one into her anus and the other into her pussy. Lubricants flooded both holes, initiating full, vibrating thrusts that sent her into a paradise she never thought possible.

She curled her toes at the exquisite bliss, shocked as his thick, seductive blue lips began peppering her face with moist, thoughtful kisses.

"Save a little for me," Rachel giggled, as she opened the door to peek, knowing full well the blue Orion males were far too sexy and heavenly for Cynthia to possibly want to share.

"No way," Cynthia managed in between moans. "You had your chance."

Rachel smiled and toyed with her swollen, exhausted pussy at the vivid, joy filled memories. "Yes, I certainly did have my chance, didn't I? But it wouldn't kill you to give me another hour with them!"

"Okay," Cynthia managed, her eyelids fluttering at the sensations of the greatest orgasm she'd ever had, now surging through her stunned and happy body. "I'll...I'll try to save you an hour...but...but I'm not making any promises."

###