Alien Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up the six men on her list of twenty two and found that they too had been asked to leave for the same reasons. She found also that every one of them had been working with or billeted with the disgraced women. One of the official reports stated that a man named Randall Tate had been found in a compromising position with a female co-worker while on the dig.

"Now that conjures up a mental image!" she muttered to herself.

While it didn't mention the woman's name, his termination date matched that of one of the women on her list of sixteen, the youngest one on the list, a twenty seven year old research assistant named Cynthia Reynolds, sent to help with the job of uncovering the ruins.

As she finished reading the journals, she found that her shuttle was almost ready for atmospheric flight. The excess speed of re-entry had bled off and she could now navigate the craft without worrying about a sudden loss of control.

Pledging to return to the mystery of the disgraced women after she returned to the orbital station, she began to concentrate on guiding her shuttle to the sector identified by the sensor sweep. She found it and entered the auto-landing code and then began preparing her checklist.

After touchdown, she un-strapped herself and went to check on her equipment. Seeing that all was well she checked the atmospheric conditions and was gratified to learn that it was summer time and the temperature was a balmy thirty eight degrees Celsius with a relative humidity of six percent.

"The only thing missing from this desert is the Vegas Strip!" she said with a grin.

She peeled off her P-suit and readied her gear for EVA.

As she studied the sensitive electronics she needed, her mind began to wander. The entry in the personal log she had read began to echo in her head. "He was found on the dig site with a female co-worker by several witnesses in a compromising position. When the couple was told to cease their activities, they both responded by saying that the rest of the dig crew should join in!"

Samantha grinned to herself as she brought that mental image to her mind's eye once more; seeing the young research assistant, her hair loosened from its customary tight bun to flow freely over her naked shoulders, her slim body bent at the waist over a low stone wall and her naked buttocks raised behind her to allow the man unfettered access to her pussy. The man, his coveralls cast aside, standing there naked, his dick proudly erect as it plunged deeply into the young girl's entrance. The two of them fucking with no thought to prudence or decorum as their workmates looked on in shock.

Samantha realized with a start that, when she had removed her P-suit, she had also removed her jumpsuit and was now naked. Without any knowledge of how she got there, she was crouched on her knees in front of the airlock with one hand buried in her pussy and the other hand pawing frantically at her breasts; pinching her nipple and caressing the soft flesh of her tit.

Knowing she was close she gave up on any semblance of self-control and wailed as her orgasm hit her. Gasping hysterically, she found she was sweating and her legs were trembling with exertion, as if her orgasm had robbed her of all her energy.

She pinched her nipple one more time and found it was almost painful, it was so sensitive. She gasped for breath and finally found enough energy to stand. With an effort she pulled on her jumpsuit once more and started to gather up the gear she would need.

As she opened the shuttle door she wished she had actually put some panties on under her jumpsuit. She found that her pussy lips and clitoris were so sensitive she could hardly move without feeling friction from her suit. The stimulation from simply walking was driving her almost insane. With a muttered curse she dropped the gear at the base of the ramp and then unzipped the jumpsuit. She stepped out of it with a sigh of relief and tossed it through the shuttle door and then gathered up her scattered equipment.

"Get a grip Samantha!" she practically shouted. "Just get this job done and stop thinking about sex!"

She brought the sensor with its tripod and set it in place. She placed four more sensors, one at each point of the compass, and then consulted her laptop. She nodded to herself that all was in working order and then wiped the sweat from her brow and glanced at the clear blue sky.

She looked down at herself and realized too late that she should have worn some sun screen. Already she could see that her skin was reddened and she upbraided herself for not paying enough attention. It was a rookie mistake and she was by no means a rookie. She left the electric cart where it was and walked quickly toward the shuttle.

She climbed the small ramp and sealed the door behind her and then crossed to the cockpit, muttering irritably to herself as she went. She entered the navigation code to re-acquire orbital status and then to rendezvous with the orbital station. She hit the enter key and let her head fall heavily against the high-backed chair. She heard an angry buzzing sound and then looked down at the panel.

The flashing light on the dash was indicating to her politely that entering an orbital flight path while naked was not a sensible course of action. She closed her eyes and muttered even more loudly and then retrieved her jumpsuit and P-suit for the trip home.

Immediately on pulling her jumpsuit into place, the fabric, though normally so forgiving with its elastic fibers, was rubbing furiously against her pussy lips and nipples, causing her to shudder in spite of herself. With a sigh she found some wipe cloths normally used for cleaning the display panel and shoved them into her suit, one to offer a barrier between her pussy and her suit and two more to protect her nipples from similar friction.

With the tingling sensations reduced now to a level where she could concentrate, she pulled her P-suit on and sealed her helmet onto her head. Once more she sat in the cockpit and strapped herself in. The display panel was still showing the earlier warning message and she hit the clear button and re-entered the navigation codes. After the on-board computer accepted her command she sat back, sighing heavily, and simply waited.

She opened her eyes when the shuttle lifted itself vertically to a height of about ten meters and then closed them again as the trip back to the station was finally underway.

As the shuttle gained altitude and speed, Samantha sat there replaying the episode in her head over and over. She had been getting her gear for the EVA ready by the airlock door and suddenly, without even being aware of how she came to that position, she was on her knees and masturbating furiously, needing desperately to orgasm as she had never needed to before. Even as she had set up the electronic equipment at the site she had been aware of every breeze, every speck of dust and every accidental brush against her naked skin.

Each time she had grazed her leg against the tripod or felt her nipple poke against a piece of equipment she had wanted nothing more than to plunge her fingers deeply into her aching pussy and masturbate until she came again and again and again. It had only been an act of sheer willpower that had allowed her to complete the placing of the five sensors.

She realized suddenly that the urge to masturbate, so powerful only moments ago, had faded to a memory and she felt only fatigue now.

She breathed in deeply and then sighed

Looking out the shuttle bay windows she noted that the ruins were out of sight. Checking her GPS, she saw that they were over the horizon behind her and they would not appear on the horizon ahead of her for another two minutes.

She sat back and closed her eyes once more, breathing deeply and evenly to try to relax. Suddenly a wave of desire swept over her. Her nipples puckered and hardened under her P-suit and her pussy began to glow with need. She gulped and blinked a couple of times and then took a deep breath. She looked out the bay windows and saw that the ruins had come into view, the ghostly red sandstone structures stretching out to take up almost her entire field of vision.

She closed her eyes again and tried to empty her mind but found it virtually impossible.

Once more she found herself thinking about the couple from the incident report she had read. Once more she imagined them, naked and thrusting against each other in the early morning light, their skin wet from exertion, the sand clinging to their extremities. In her head she heard the young research assistant moaning loudly with desire, begging the man to fuck her harder. She needed cock like she had never needed it before. Samantha could almost feel the man's penis plunging into her, desperately lunging, striving to fill that need, her whimpered pleas echoing from the solid ruins around them.

The man drove himself against her, his own need almost matching the insane desires of the assistant who had thrown herself at him with almost no provocation as the sun touched the horizon with dawn. He held her hips between his hands and marveled at the sight of his cock sinking repeatedly into her pussy, the lips pouting outward like the petals of some exotic flower to receive him. Her rounded bum was a treasure, its contours a vision of perfection in the half-light, her curves quivering with every thrust.

Suddenly she screamed and her pussy convulsed, gripping his cock with the strength of a vice. He groaned himself and only then realized they were being watched by almost a dozen co-workers. He spurted his cum into her, his hips held fast against her bum as he looked around in confusion at the people staring at them in shock.

He convulsed three times as he shot his cum into her and then fell against her naked back completely spent. His fourth and final spurt drooled out of his cock and plopped into the sand at his feet as he groaned again.

He looked down at the girl in amazement as she reached between her spread legs to stroke his flaccid cock, trying to bring it back to life. Incredibly enough, it responded and he was once more getting hard, even as his cum was still drying against the skin of his member and his testicles.

Once more he pushed inside her and she sighed in satisfaction, raising her bum and exposing her sex to him as she remained bent over the low wall.

"Okay that's enough!" the senior dig supervisor declared as he strode purposefully towards them. "You've had your fun, now go back to your quarters and do that in private where it belongs!"

"This is not nearly enough," Cynthia, the research assistant said in a breathy whisper as she reached for his groin area. "Come on; let me see your cock! I want to suck it!"

The supervisor gulped and stared in wide eyed horror as Cynthia fondled his cock and balls through his cargo pants. He pulled back hastily but not before his cock had grown to full erection.

"Oh, don't do that!" Cynthia said with a sigh. "I want to suck your cock. Let me see it!"

He scurried away up the hill and over the rise before she could say anymore but the rest of the group still stood around them, their eyes wide and their mouths hanging open in amazement.

"How about you Cutie!" Cynthia said, winking at one of the men in the circle, a balding archeologist about forty years old with a large gut hanging over his belted slacks. "Let me see your cock!"

Slowly the man unzipped his pants as if he were in a daze. His fully erect cock sprang out and he shuffled forward awkwardly. She smiled and reached for it and then sucked its entire length into her mouth. She wrapped one hand around the shaft and stroked it lovingly as she tongued the head. She alternately took it into the back of her throat and then licked and sucked on it like a lollipop. The archeologist groaned and closed his eyes.

Just then the man fucking Cynthia gasped and he was cumming inside her again. He thrust deeply into her and she whimpered around the cock in her mouth as she felt her own mini orgasm.

As the man fell back, another of the men in the circle eagerly took his place. He shoved his cock into her and rode her fast and hard.

"Oh yeah Baby!" she cried, pulling the cock from her mouth momentarily. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Now all the men in the circle had gathered around her, some with their zippers down and some with their pants around their ankles. Cynthia reached for all the cocks around her, her face lit up like a child in a candy store.

The archeologist started to cum and she swallowed his first spurt; the rest she allowed to squirt onto her face and naked breasts. Immediately she engulfed another cock into her mouth and reached for two more with her hands. The cock in her left hand suddenly erupted and she giggled with glee as the white fluid splattered over her hand and arm.

One after the other the men came into her mouth, into her pussy or just on to her smooth skin, the droplets of cum oozing down her chin, over her breasts or on her bum.

By the time the dig supervisor returned with one of the site directors, Cynthia was lying naked and spent against the low wall and Randall Tate lying just as spent beside her. She was still covered with cum but all the men in the circle had dispersed and were trying to look busy at setting up their own dig tasks for the day.

"I can't tell you how disappointed I am in you two!" the director said sternly. "Go to your quarters and pack your things! You'll both be on the next transport home!"

"Sure thing Cutie!" Cynthia mumbled sleepily. "Do you want me to suck your cock before I go?"

The director rolled his eyes in disgust and turned to the dig supervisor.

"How am I going to write this one up?" he said to him. "That's what I'd like to know!"

Samantha opened her eyes with a start and looked around her in confusion.

She wasn't Cynthia and she was not on the planet surface and she had not just taken part in a gang-bang with a group of archeologists, all of them spurting their cum all over her naked body.

She shook her head rapidly, no easy feat when wearing a P-suit, and tried to focus. She checked her GPS and saw that the ruins were far behind her and she would dock with the station in about three minutes.

"Wow!" she said to herself. "What a vision that was!"

12