Alien Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin swallowed again, this time in amazement.

"Sixteen thousand?" he stammered. "Are you sure?"

"We used radiation half-life to measure it," she said, "because there's no carbon in it. Can you believe that! Not a single atom of carbon! Almost everything has carbon in it, even on Planet Ruins!"

Marvin fell to his knees on the floor beside the table the box was sitting on and stared at it with wide eyes.

"How can this be?" he said almost to himself. "There were hundreds of archaeologists there for almost fifty years! How could they have missed it?"

"Well they did!" Samantha said emphatically. "I have all the authentications and everything has been verified. This is the alien artifact that everyone was searching for!"

"This is amazing," he said. "Wow, I can't believe I'm seeing this. If I didn't..."

He stopped suddenly and then looked up at the women with suspicion in his eyes once again.

"All right," he said angrily. "What the hell is going on here?"

"What do you mean Marvin?" Cynthia said, trying, and failing, to act innocent.

"I know you have no reason to even like me," he said. "You sure as hell aren't bringing this thing here as a gesture of friendship."

The women looked at each other and then turned back toward Dr. Bennett.

"If you don't believe me," Samantha said, "why don't you bring this thing to your lab and run some tests."

Marvin gave her a distrustful look and frowned. He thought for a moment and then nodded.

"Fine!" he said. "If this thing is a fake, we'll find that out in no time at all."

Cynthia lifted the box off the table and started walking through the lobby.

"Through the back door and down the stairs, right Marvin?" she said as she walked.

Marvin and Samantha followed her and Cynthia led the way to the lab where she used to work. A couple of men were working in the lab and they looked surprised as she walked in. Of course they recognized her and two of them called out a greeting.

"I'll start the magnetic resonator while you prep the sample," Cynthia said.

"Oh no, you're not running the tests!" Marvin said. "I'll run them myself! David, come here and help me prep this sample for a full range of tests."

One of the men came to Marvin's side. They lifted the box onto a table encased in glass. Marvin went to a large cabinet style machine and began adjusting the settings.

Both the men were so engrossed in their task that neither of them noticed Samantha pull a small keypad from her jacket pocket. She held it in her hand and Cynthia watched her anxiously. She watched as all the men in the lab moved to watch Dr. Bennett run his tests on the curious object. When they were all standing within a few feet of the table on which it sat, Samantha pushed a button on the keypad.

The men suddenly stopped what they were doing. Marvin was aware now that his cock was harder than it had ever been in his life. He looked down to see that he had already cum in his pants. He reached for the stain surrounding his zipper and was surprised when David, the lab tech, beat him to it.

Almost before he knew what was happening, David had unzipped his pants and was reaching in to pull his cock out. He was surprised when David fell to his knees and took it into his mouth. He was even more surprised when he groaned out loud and put his hands on David's head, urging him to suck harder.

He looked around and saw that all the men around him were in various states of undress, all of them reaching for each other and making mad, passionate love.

He was aware when he fell to the floor and took David's cock into his mouth. He was aware too that Cynthia had a video camera, capturing the all-male orgy in front of them on disc.

The two women watched with interest as the men serviced each other. They stopped recording after thirty minutes; by then it was tiresome. They knew they had enough footage anyway.

They watched as two hours passed and finally the last of the men spewed their last orgasm. They were all spent and lay on the floor gasping for breath and moaning.

Samantha pushed the button on her keypad once more and Cynthia picked up the gold box on the table. They walked out of the building without a word and then went to their car.

"It's a good thing you managed to adjust that EM function," Cynthia said.

"Yeah, it took a little studying," she replied. "I can't wait to show this thing to those dig directors who sent all those women home in shame."

"Yeah," Cynthia said with a smile. "That's going to be fun! You can still reset it to the way it was can't you?"

"Yes," she said, "when we want to."

"Good!"

12