Alien Flashlight Hypnotizes Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

When he pulled in the driveway, Irene's mother opened the front door. She stood on the front porch in the way he imagined her welcoming him home from work. If only he was married to her instead of being engage to her skinny, virgin daughter. Yet, with men never satisfied with the woman they have, he wondered, if he was married to Donna, if he'd then be lusting over Irene in the way he now lusted over her mother. Nonetheless his engagement to her daughter, as soon as he saw Irene's mother, his cock throbbed and the light in his pocket glowed. Showing a lot of leg, she was dressed in a short, grey skirt. Showing a lot of cleavage, she was wearing a low cut, blue, button blouse.

'Wow, hot mama,' he thought to himself when seeing her standing there so sexy.

Donna was dressed in the way that he wished Irene would dress. Donna was sexy in the way that he wished his fiancé was sexy. Donna was slutty in the way his he wished his fiancé was slutty. Being that Irene is still a virgin, she dresses so modestly, almost Nun like. It's almost as if Irene belonged to the sisterhood of virgins in the way she sometimes so morally and modestly acts and dresses.

He so wished his fiancé was more like her mother and aunt. How unbelievable that would be to have a younger version of Kathy and Donna. Perhaps, if he didn't have blue balls, then he wouldn't be as sexually attracted to Irene's mother and aunt in the way he was now. Only, every time he thought of Donna and Kathy, he remembered that drunken pool party and making out with Irene's mother and aunt. He remembered feeling their big tits while they felt his swollen cock. With him feeling much like the outlaw, he remembered French kissing them as if they were his lovers instead of his future in-laws.

"Hi," he said with her shapely image filling his eyes and his head.

God, she was such a beautiful and sexy woman. If he was to compare her to any Hollywood celebrity, she was akin to having Catherine Zeta Jones for a mother-in-law but a younger version with much bigger tits. With her dark shoulder length hair and dark eyes, if she still looked this good now, he could only imagine what she looked like 20 years ago.

"Did you see anything?"

See anything? Everything he was hoping to see was standing before him now. He was hoping she was asking him if her blouse was unbuttoned. He was hoping she was asking him if he saw her bra clad breasts but, in that disappointed regard, indeed, he didn't see anything. She was totally dressed.

It's amazing how someone who was totally covered by clothes could still look so sexy, sexy enough for him to imagine her in her bra and panty, topless, and/or naked. Too preoccupied with seeing this vision of loveliness standing before him undressed, other than sexual, he didn't know her meaning. Unbelievably, with just her standing there asking him if he saw anything, she erased the plane crash and Irene from his horny mind. He only wished she had asked him a different question. Would you like to see something, he imagined her asking him?

"See anything? What do you mean, see anything?"

Instead of thinking of the plane crash he just witnessed and now instead of imagining Donna with her blouse totally unbuttoned, he immediately thought she had a prowler or a peeping Tom. Ready to come to her rescue and be her hero to chase away whoever was lurking in the darkness, perhaps, she wanted him to investigate the grounds. If she was going to have anyone peeping on her dressing and undressing, he'd be her peeper. He'd love nothing more than to catch her nearly naked or naked form in the window.

"The crash? Did you see the crash? You must have seen the crash being that you were coming from that way," she said suddenly sounding alarmed while pointing to the sky.

Not like her, she seemed agitated. Always coolly calm, he never saw Irene's mother act so excited. She was always the mature one when he and Irene were always the immature ones. If she was this excited now, he wondered how excited she'd be when in the throes of sex and while having an orgasm. In the way that her daughter was so silently sweet when cumming, he imagined she and Kathy being animals in bed. In the way she was reacting now, he knew there was something other than a plane crash that was seriously wrong.

"I did. I saw something. I saw a fiery object blazing across the sky. Then, I heard the explosion and saw the fire. Whatever it was landed in the cornfield. With it looking much like a comet, first I figured it was a meteor than when seeing pieces of a plane and the debris field, I figure it was a plane that crashed."

"God, those poor people," she said signing herself.

"It landed back there in the middle of a cornfield, about a mile from where I was," he said repeating himself obviously from the shock. "I beat it out of there when I heard all the sirens and saw all the flashing lights. I didn't want the police calling me in as an eyewitness," he said. Suddenly hungry but not for food, he looked at her while wishing she was his fiancé instead of her virginal daughter. "Was there anything on the news?"

Drinking in her long, shapely legs, it was easy for him to stare at her big breasts and get lost in her long line of cleavage, especially when her erect nipples made their appearance known through her bra and blouse. He had a difficult time making eye contact with her big, beautiful, brown eyes while imagining her breasts were beckoning him to touch them, feel them, and suck them. With her knowing he was coming to see her daughter, her hair and makeup were done as if she was going out on a date. It was as if she was purposely teasing him by dressing so seductively, especially when her daughter dressed like the virgin that she was.

"News? There's no news. There's no TV," she said with panic in her voice. "There's just public service broadcasts warning everyone to stay where they are, to stay in their homes, to remain at the jobs, and if they're in their cars to find shelter," she said. "Let's go inside," she said looking around as if expecting to see someone walking out of the forest and across her land.

He looked at her with shocked surprise. With their no TV and no news, maybe it wasn't a plane that crashed but an alien spacecraft. He wanted to make a joke that the aliens had landed but not wanting to upset her any more than she was by acting like the jackass he typically is, he remained silent.

"I wonder what happened. That's really strange that there was nothing on the news. That's even stranger that there's no TV," he said. "For them to make public service announcements, whatever it was must be serious."

She looked at him with dread. She was upset. He's never seen Irene's mother upset. As surprised to see her so sexually excited when she was attacking him in the pool, he was surprised to see her so visibly shaken. He was so tempted to take her in his arms to hold her, to hug her, and to comfort her. Only, if he took her in his arms, no doubt, he'd want to kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere. It's best he kept his distance from his fiancé's hot mother.

"I'm worried about Irene," said Donna.

He looked at her with more concern for her that for his intended. Obviously her sexy form and his horniness got in the way of him being as concerned as he should be for her daughter. If he had to pick one over the other now to spend the rest of his life with, for better or for worse, he pick Donna over Irene.

"Why? Where is she? Isn't she home?"

He looked behind her expecting to see Irene standing there in the way he saw her standing there in the distance on the patio when he was in the dark corner of the pool making out with her aunt and her mother while having his wicked sexual way with their big tits.

"They kept her at work. Whoever was at work is still at work. According to the public service announcements, all the main roads are closed," said Donna walking in the house with Brian. "Just the back country roads are still open but I'm sure they'll be closing those soon too. With Martial law in force, no one is allowed in or out. You may be spending the next few nights here," she said looking at him in the way he was eyeballing her.

What? Spending the next few nights here while alone with Irene's MILF of a mother? With them having only two bedrooms, he wondered where he'd sleep. No doubt, she'd have him sleep on the couch or in Irene's bed. Perhaps because Donna was so upset and afraid, he imagined her asking him to sleep with her instead.

"I wonder what crashed. Maybe it was a secret military aircraft. Maybe it was an alien spacecraft instead of a plane," he said.

She made another face at him.

"Just before the TV went out the Governor was on TV. He called in the National Guard," she said with a panicked look. "For whatever the reason, the military is out in force. She may not be home for hours. And if that was something other than a plane that crash, she may not be home for days," she said looking as if she was about to cry.

Hours? Days? Seriously? Forgetting about the plane crash and about Irene again, he'll be alone with his future mother-in-law for hours and possibly for days. Oh, boy. Are you kidding me? If a drunken pool party wasn't enough, now it took a plane crash to put them together again. Someone was sending him a sign and giving him a message. With them alone again without Irene being there, maybe he's meant to be with mother instead of daughter.

She was Irene's drunken mother who made out with him in her pool. She was the MILF of a woman who felt his cock through his bathing suit while not only allowing him to feel her breasts through her bikini bra but also allowing him to lift her bikini bra to expose her breasts. She was the slutty woman who not only allowed him to feel her naked breasts and also who encouraged him to feel her pussy through her bikini bottom by putting his horny hand between her legs to cup her cunt. Cool. Like mother like daughter couldn't be more untrue.

Maybe he can relax her by giving her a full body massage. Maybe he can comfort her while in bed naked together and bouncing up and down on top of her. His only question was, why would her husband, who had a woman like her, leave her for a younger woman? Not realizing what he had in Donna, he must have been nuts. Then, he returned his attention back to the air disaster.

"Maybe there was something on the plane. Maybe it was loaded with the Ebola virus," he said with a stupid laugh while unable to stop himself from saying something so typically stupidly insensitive.

She made a face at him.

"God, don't say that. I just hope that Irene is okay. I tried calling her but there's no cell phone service either," said Donna.

As if her big breasts mesmerized him and hypnotized him to inappropriately leer at them, he couldn't help himself from staring at her tits. Then, when he saw her nipples making their appearance again, he wondered if she was cold or sexually excited. Maybe in the way that he'd never forget, she was remembering him having this wicked sexual way with her naked tits a few weeks ago.

Suddenly, with him thinking about having sex with Donna again, the light lit up his pocket as if his pants internally combusted and he was on fire.

"Wow, what the Hell?" Brain removed the glowing light from his pants pocket that he found in the road. "Don't worry. She'll be okay," he said more concerned about his glowing light and his future mother-in-law than he was his future wife.

As if he had just pulled out his cock and was holding it in his hand, she looked at what he was holding with interest. As soon as he pulled the light from his pants pocket, the light glowed brightly. Was it any wonder? He never sexually stopped thinking about Donna's tits and about imagining her naked since he saw her standing on her front porch.

"What's that?"

Donna looked down at the light in the way he imagined her looking down at his cock, if his cock was exposed before looking up at him.

"This? I dunno, a flashlight, I guess," he said with a shrug. "I found it in the road," he said holding the light straight up before inadvertently pointing it at her and accidentally shining the light in Donna's eyes. "Oops. Sorry," he said.

Only, with her not having time enough to react to the bright light, instead of shielding her eyes from the laser light, not even blinking, she just stood there as if he had just hypnotized her. He looked at her as if she was pretending. He looked at her as if she was joking and pulling his leg. Only with her eyes wide open and her looking straight ahead, totally mesmerized, she appeared to be in a hypnotic trance.

"Donna? Are you okay? Donna? Hello? Earth to Donna," he said waving his hand in front of her eyes. "Are you okay?"

He walked to her to touch her shoulder and she didn't move. He wondered if he felt her breast if she'd move. He wondered if he stuck his cock in her hand if she'd react.

'Oh, my God, Irene's wicked hot MILF of a mother is stunned from the light I found in the road. I can't believe I just hypnotized my hot, future mother-in-law. Now what?'

To be continued...

12