Alien Flashlight Hypnotizes Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now your panties. Yeah, remove those too. Show me your ass and your pussy. I need to see those too," he said. "I need to see you naked Donna."

He couldn't believe it when she tucked her thumbs in her panty, pulled them down, and stepped out of them. She was naked. His girlfriend's mother was naked. Along with her big tits, her cunt, and her ass, her naked body was right there in front of him. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her trimmed patch of dark, brown pubic hair. Something he'll be masturbating over for the rest of his life, especially if he married her daughter, he couldn't believe Donna was naked.

"Turn around," he said. "Show me your ass."

As if she was an audience member on stage hypnotized to pretend to be a chicken, immediately, she turned to show him her round, firm ass.

"Bend at the waist and spread your legs," he said. "I want to see your pussy."

He watched her bend at the waist and spread her legs to show him her asshole and her pussy. He was so tempted to touch her. He was so tempted to feel her. He was so tempted to finger her. He was so tempted to stick his face between her legs and lick her before fucking her. He was so tempted to stand behind her and fuck her, really pound her pussy. A position that every man wishes he was in, what to do with a naked woman when the woman doesn't know she's naked and when the woman is your future mother-in-law, he felt blessed.

'Thank you God! Wow!'

"Turn around," he said and she turned around again.

He didn't want to leave any evidence that she was naked and was used as his personal sex slave, should she suddenly awaken. Instead of asking her to get dressed, he quickly he ran to the bathroom to get a towel to put on the couch.

"Sit on the couch Donna," he said and she did. "Now spread your legs and touch yourself. I want to watch you masturbate."

Something he only imagined her doing, he always wondered if Irene's mother masturbated. With her deft fingers rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy, now he knew the answer to that question. Something that he wished he was doing, he watched Donna rubbing her clit while fondling her big tits and fingering her nipples. As if he was watching her on hidden camera, he couldn't believe he was watching his girlfriend's mother masturbate live.

In the way that he wished he could give her an orgasm, he watched her give herself an orgasm. Then, in the way she was staring at him and leering at him, he wondered if she was aware that she was hypnotized. Maybe she knows she's naked before her future son-in-law. Maybe she's playing him in pretending to be hypnotized. Perhaps she wants him to give her an orgasm too. Perhaps, she wants to give him sex in the way she just gave herself sex and in the way that he'd love to give her sex. Not enough that she was naked, she heightened the sexual lust he had for her and made his sexual frustration even worse. Now he couldn't wait to touch her, feel, and lick her while she touched him, felt him, and sucked him before fucking one another.

* * * * *

Now that she was standing there naked, after watching her masturbate herself, he was sexually aroused, an understatement. Going for broke, he wanted to take more of an active role instead of a passive role in having sex with Donna. Willing to risk waking her, what fun is it in just seeing her naked? He needed to have sex with her. He needed to experience his fiancé's mother in the way that he's unable to experience his virgin fiancé.

"Take off my clothes," he said walking partway over to her. "Strip me naked. I not only want you to see my cock but also I want you to touch, feel, and stroke my cock before sucking my cock."

Not knowing what would happen, he didn't know if she'd strip him or not. Maybe this is where she awakens from her hypnotic trance. Hoping he hadn't gone too far in his hypnotic suggestion, he waited to see what would happen. Maybe stripping herself naked is as far as she'll go.

Still naked, with her pussy wet and her nipples erect from her playing with herself, she stood and walked to him. Still afraid to touch her for fear that he'd awaken her, he allowed her to do all the touching. Once he's allowed her to have her wicked sexual way with his body, maybe she'll allow him to touch her too. He couldn't wait to touch and feel her everywhere a future son-in-law should never touch and feel his future mother-in-law.

He wondered if she started to come out of whatever hypnotic trance she was in, if he could just shine the light in her eyes to return her back into a hypnotic trance. Only, he didn't know how powerful that light is. Seemingly with the light a very powerful tool in controlling her mind and body, maybe another dose of shining that light in her eyes would blind her, cause her to have brain damage, or even kill her. With the light not coming with directions or warnings, obviously this magically light of hypnotism was not of this Earth.

As if she was his mother undressing him as a child instead of his future mother-in-law undressing him on hypnotic command, she unbuttoned his shirt and removed that. Tossing his shirt on the chair behind him, she unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants. Not wasting any time in stripping him naked, she undressed him faster than she undressed herself. Looking down at what she was doing, as if she was embarrassed, sexually excited, or just in a hypnotic trance, he didn't know which, she didn't look up at him.

"Look at me," he said. "I want to see your big, brown eyes while you're removing my clothes."

She looked up at him and gave him a sexy smile to make him wonder if she really was hypnotized or just pretending that she was. Maybe she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Maybe she was using this opportunity of her daughter not being around to have sex with him before he married Irene. Perhaps, she has some kind of convoluted morals that once he's married to her daughter, he's off limits. Or maybe tonight is his personal initiation and his sexual invitation into their family. Wouldn't it be really something if he could have sex with her sister, Kathy, too?

* * * * *

He couldn't believe his girlfriend's mother was undressing him as if he was her lover instead of her daughter. Next she pulled his jeans down. He kicked off his shoes before stepping out of his pants. He stood before Donna in his tee shirt and briefs with his erection prominently displayed behind the thin material of his underwear.

He was so hard. He was so horny. He was so ready to have his wicked sexual way with Irene's mother. He couldn't wait to fill her mouth with his cock before filling her pussy.

"Touch me," he said. "Feel my cock through my underwear. I want to watch you touching me."

She groped his erect prick through his briefs in the way that he couldn't wait to touch, feel, grope, and fondle her. She groped his erect prick through his briefs with more sexual enthusiasm than her daughter ever did. She groped his erect prick through his briefs in the way he imagined her groping his underwear covered cock. In all the times he masturbated over think about having sex with Donna, he couldn't believe he was about to have sex with Irene's mother.

She was so sexy. She was so hot. She was so naked and he couldn't wait to be naked with her too. With him remembering this incredible life forever, twenty years from now, he hoped to God that Irene looked as good as her mother looks now.

"Strip me naked Donna. I want to show you my prick. I want you to see my cock," he said.

She removed his tee shirt before removing his briefs. Then, inserting her fingers in the elastic of his underwear, in one downward swipe, he stood before her naked. Only, instead of her reacting to him naked in the way that he reacted to her naked, she stared straight ahead without having any reaction at all.

"Look at my cock," he said while wondering if she could speak. "Tell me. What do you think of my prick?"

He took his erection in hand and lifted it as if offering it to her before waving it at her while slowly stroking himself. Obeying him to look at his cock, she looked down at his prick before looking up at him.

"You have a beautiful penis," she said.

'She can speak,' he thought to himself.

Having sex with her is so much better when she's more of a willing participate than a hypnotic victim. He wondered what else she could do under hypnosis or whatever she was under from the mere shine of that magical flashlight.

"Would you like to touch my prick?"

She looked down at his cock before looking up at him and before looking down at his cock again. He wondered if she was still under his hypnotic spell. He wondered if she ever was in such a vulnerable position or if this was all just a sexual game she was playing. Maybe she was using him as much as he thought he was using her.

"Yes," she said seemingly ready to reach out her hand.

Something her sister, Kathy, already did when they were drunk and in the dark, deep end, corner of the pool, now he couldn't wait to feel Donna's manicured fingers around his cock.

"Go ahead, you may stroke me," he said.

He looked down at his erect penis before staring up at her.

"Okay," she said.

He watched her reach out her hand. As if this was happening in slow motion, he watched her wrap her fingers around his cock before slowly stroking him.

"Look at me while stroking me and while telling me what you think of my big, hard prick," he said.

Immediately, she looked up at him and smiled.

"I like your big, hard prick," she said.

Even though it was sexually exciting for him to see her naked and even though it was sexually exciting for her to see him naked, he needed more sexual stimulation than that. He needed to touch her. He needed to feel her. He needed to fondle her big breasts while fingering her nipples.

"May I touch you?"

He stared down at her breasts. They were so big. They were so shapely. Her nipples were so very hard and erect. Excruciatingly long, in the time he waited for her to answer him, it seemed like minutes when it was only a few seconds.

"Yes," she said.

He felt her breasts and fingered her nipples before reaching behind her to feel and squeeze her round, firm ass and before reaching down to finger her pussy while she continued stroking his cock. Going for broke, he was ready to ask her the million dollar question.

"Would you like to suck my cock?"

He couldn't wait to see Donna on her knees. He couldn't wait to watch Irene's mother take his stiff prick in her mouth to suck him while continuing to stroke him. He couldn't wait to see her looking up at him with her big, brown eyes with his hard, hairy prick buried in her beautiful mouth. He wished he could kiss her, French kiss her, before she sucked him. Only, if she was under some kind of hypnotic spell, he didn't want to awaken her as if she was Sleeping Beauty.

"I'd love to suck your cock Brian," she said.

She knows his name. She knows who he is. Maybe she's coming out of her trance. Maybe she wasn't hypnotized at all. He wondered if he should flash the light in her eyes again. Only, not knowing what else this light might do, he didn't want to hurt Irene's mother. Instead, he watched her fall to her knees. He watched her take his stiff prick in her small hand. He watch her stroking him before taking him in her mouth.

'Oh, my God,' his first thought. 'She's a much better cocksucker than her daughter.'

Irene's mother is blowing me. Donna is sucking my cock. He couldn't believe this. He put a gentle hand to the back of her beautiful, brunette head.

"Suck my cock, Donna. Suck it. That's right baby. That feels so good," he said when she looked up at him with her big, brown eyes.

Putting a firmer hand to the back of her hear, he started humping her mouth before he started fucking her face. Irene's mother was blowing him. His future mother-in-law was sucking him. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe that Donna was giving him oral sex.

"Tell me, Donna, do you like sucking my cock?"

Already knowing the answer to his question, this is a question that he'd never ask of Irene being that he already knew the answer to that question too. Irene wasn't much of a cocksucker. With his cock the first cock she's ever sucked, dabbled with is more the correct phrase, Irene didn't enjoy sucking his hard prick in the way her mother was obviously enjoying sucking his still prick.

"I love sucking your cock Brian," she said removing his prick from her mouth to speak before reinserting it again to suck.

He reached down to feel and fondle her big tits while fingering her nipples. Not wanting to cum in her mouth just yet, he wanted to fuck her first. Then, after he pounded her pussy, he'll have her blow him again. Oh yeah, he couldn't wait to fill her mouth with his cum. Then, after she swallows, he couldn't wait to fuck her.

"I want to make love to you, Donna. May I make love to you?"

She looked up at him and smiled with his stiff, hairy prick still in her mouth.

"Yes," she said removing his cock from her mouth again. "I'd love for you to make love to me."

Like mother unlike daughter, if only Irene was as sexual as her mother and aunt, he'd never look at another woman. If only Irene would allow him to have his wicked, sexual way with her virginal body, maybe he wouldn't be cheating on her now with her mother. He needed to ask Donna one last question.

"After I make love to you, Donna, may I fuck you? I'd love to pound your pussy."

Removing his cock from her mouth again, she stood to meet his lips to look him in the eyes.

"I'd love for you to fuck me. I'd love for you to pound my pussy Brian," she said with a sexy smile.

They walked in her bedroom. She climbed on the bed and he moved in beside her. Ready to make love to Irene's mother, the doorbell rang.

"Shit!"

Maybe it was Irene but she wouldn't have rung the doorbell. She has a key. He walked to the door naked to look out the side curtain. It was Kathy, Donna's younger sister. Maybe he can get two for the price of one.

To be continued...

12