Alien Flashlight Hypnotizes Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy talk about switch hitting, batter up!"

Whether she was lesbian or not, who cares? She was standing before him naked. He was ogling alien look-a-like, Naomi Campbell's naked body. She was so very incredibly beautiful and even more beautiful without her clothes.

In the third row and standing behind alien look-a-like Kate Upton stood alien look-a-like, Elle MacPherson, one of his all-time favorite supermodels and now one of his favorite alien look-a-like supermodels. Reminding him of an older version of Heidi Klum, at 50-years-old and not looking a day over 30-years-old, she was still gorgeous. The tallest of the models at 6' tall, she's made the Sports Illustrated cover a record five times.

Elle MacPherson stood next to alien look-a-like, Claudia Schiffer. A German born supermodel and the Creative Director of her own clothing line, Claudia was one of the tallest, alien look-a-like models at 5'11" tall. Now 44-years-old, and after having three children, she doesn't look a day over 30-years-old either.

If only by the fact that all of the models seemed ageless, in addition to them all being a little green in places were humans were never green, Brian knew for sure that they were all aliens. How else could sixteen, naked supermodels appear at Donna's front door in the middle of Hicksville, Pennsylvania, a place that doesn't even have a traffic light? Being that they're all aliens and not supermodels, he wondered what they really looked like. Actually, he really didn't care what they looked like for real, so long as they looked like supermodels, especially naked supermodels, to him.

Alien look-a-like Christie Brinkley, another one of his all-time favorites, stood naked next to alien look-a-like Elle MacPherson. At 60-years-old and one of the shortest supermodels at only 5'9" tall, Christie Brinkley, an American born beauty, was one of the most beautiful and the most photographed supermodels in history. Having had three children and once married to Billy Joel, her music video Upton Girl was a smash success.

Standing next to alien look-a-like Christie Brinkley was alien look-a-like Carol Alt. One of the tallest and oldest of the supermodels at 5'11" tall and 53-years-old, as did all of the other models, but for alien look-a-like Kate Upton who looked like a child, alien look-a-like Carol Alt didn't look a day over 30-years-old. Back in her day, she was so very beautiful and so desired by every man and many women on the planet.

In the fourth and final row of alien look-a-like, supermodels, alien look-a-like Gisele Bundchen stood behind alien look-a-like Elle MacPherson. A Victoria's Secret angel from 2000 to 2007, according to Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell, Gisele Bunchen is the last of the working supermodels today and earns an estimated $128,000 a day, every day. Married to quarterback Tom Brady of the New England Patriots, Gisele is on her way to becoming the first supermodel billionaire with her clothing line. Oh, yeah, while imagining Tom Brady having sex with Gisele, Brian would love to have sex with Gisele, even if she's only an alien look-a-like version of Gisele.

Alien look-a-like Cheryl Tiegs, America's first supermodel, stood next to alien look-a-like Gisele Bundchen. At 67-years-old, alien look-a-like Cheryl Tiegs was the oldest of the alien look-a-like supermodels. Nonetheless her advanced age, especially with her having had three children, she didn't look any older than 30-years-old. She was the first supermodel to appear on the Sport Illustrated cover twice.

Standing next to alien look-a-like Cheryl Tiegs was alien look-a-like Kathy Ireland. Amazing. At 51-years-old, she looked 30-years-old. Judging her by her naked body, no one would guess that she's the mother of three children.

Finally, last but not least, was alien look-a-like Cindy Crawford standing next to alien look-a-like Kathy Ireland. One of the shorter models at only 5'9", it was difficult to believe that Cindy is 48 years old, especially when she only looks 30-years-old. Once married to heart throb Richard Gere, she's also the mother of three children.

With so very many mothers that he'd love to fuck, albeit alien supermodel look-a-likes that he'd love to fuck, Brian wouldn't care if the aliens took him with him. Throwing caution to the wind, forgetting that they were aliens and not naked supermodels, he unlocked the front door and reached for the doorknob.

To be continued...

12