Alien Invasion

Story Info
Aliens are among us, but who is who?
4.9k words
3.77
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never done anything like this before," she said.

I checked her eyes, widely dilated, and lightly touched her mind again.

"Yes, I see that. Indeed, if you had done this before I would not have been as interested in you. I find an inexperienced girl to be much more enjoyable."

She got a puzzled frown as she considered that. "I'm not sure what you mean."

"Of course not, but I don't need you to understand, any more than I need to know your name. You are not important enough for that."

I could feel her anger flare. "Hey, you arrogant bastard ..."

I reach into her mind and clamp down hard on her vocal center. Her mouth snaps shut and I lean forward.

"I am also not interested in your insults, so be very careful what you say to me. All I want is your body, your fear and your pain. And of the three your body is of the least interest to me, but for humans it is the easiest way to get what I do want." I smile coldly at her and release her voice.

"How the hell did you do that? I couldn't talk."

"Oh, that is the least of the things I can do to you. Here, allow me to demonstrate."

I reach into her mind again and trigger a different area. She twitches and gasps, then begins to breath heavily.

"Do you feel that?" I ask her. "I just stimulated the parts of your mind that generate lust, just the barest touch. Now, what happens if I stroke a bit more?" I do so and she begins to shake.

"I have complete control of your mind and your body. If I chose I could make you lay here on the table and masturbate while the entire room watched. I could make you beg every man here to fuck you in any way he wanted. I could make you do anything."

Her first rush of fear, how sweet. She is beginning to believe me.

"What are you" she moans softly. She is struggling to keep her hands on the table, she wants to pull her skirt up and rub her cunt.

"I am part of an invasion. I, and others like me, have come here to mingle our DNA with yours. In two generations there will be thousands of us and you pathetic idiots will never even know that you have been conquered."

She can barely form words. "I will tell ..."

"Tell who? Tell them what? 'Excuse me, this man is an alien invader and is controlling my mind and body' I think not."

I release her mind and she gives a soft groan. Time enough for more when I get to her room.

"There are a few hundred of my kind at various places on your planet. We pass our seed on to fertile women and each one soon has a special child. You will be my 20th, so don't feel that you are special. Some of my compatriots prefer a slow seduction or a developing a relationship over time. One of them even marries his subjects, if you can believe it. But I do not have the patience for that, so I take a more direct approach. I doubt you will enjoy it."

I stand up and grab her brain roughly, forcing her to stand and walk to the door of the bar. I enjoy the view of her ass as she leads the way to the elevator and pushes the call button. She does have a truly delicious body, not that it matters. As I told her, her body is just a means to an end.

The elevator doors open and I nudge her to step inside, 3 or 4 other humans, women and men, come in with us and I decide she needs some instruction.

I stand against the back wall and position her mentally until her back is pressing against me. I trigger her lust again and feel her beginning to shake hard and moan audibly. The others turn to watch as she begins to grind her ass against my crotch wantonly. She leans forward and presses back hard. I put my hands on her hips and enjoy the feel of her movement and the taste of her shame. She moans again and whispers "Please ..."

I laugh cruelly, "Can't you wait until we get to the room?"

Her shame deepens and she would blush if I allowed it. The elevator stops and all of the others step off, leaving us alone. I don't release her yet, her ass is firm and nicely rounded; it feels good grinding against my hard cock.

She sobs. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I am a sadist, darling. Why else? As I said, I prefer a direct approach and there is nothing so direct as rape."

I push her away as the doors open. She leads me down the hall to her room, opens the door and leads me in. I make her stand still as I look around. It is a high priced hotel in a big city (I don't know or care which). There are two beds that I step around so I can open the curtains. The view of the city below is quite impressive and I decide I am going to fuck her against the window. The possibility that someone will see should mortify her pleasurably.

I turn back to face her and let my control of her lust slip away. She begins to sob harder, I like the way the tears are streaming down her plump face.

"You have a choice," I tell her. "You can obey my every command and I will not control your body. Or you can fight me, fail, and do what I want anyway. I don't care which."

I slowly walk around her, pleased with my choice.

"Strip, my slut, and be quick about it."

"No."

Of course, they always refuse at first. Good.

I slap her hard across the face.

"Strip, I won't tell you again."

"No, please. I can't."

I slap her harder and she crumples to the floor with a pained wail.

"I think you will find that you can."

I grab her mind again and jerk her to her feet. She watches in stunned disbelief as her hands begin to pull at her clothes. The skirt drops to the floor and she rips open her blouse and tosses it aside, leaving her wearing only bra and panties, garter and stockings. An interesting choice, that last. Perhaps she is not as innocent as she pretended, not that it matters.

I grab her hair and jerk her to the bed. Again I use my control of her body to position her on all fours on the bed. Then I give her mind a delicate touch, just enough, and she pisses on the mattress.

"No no no. Please don't make me" She is awash in shame; it is near perfection.

I take the knife out of my pocket and split the lacy panties down the back, revealing her tight asshole. I run my finger over it. When she realizes what it means she begins to tremble in fear.

"Please no, not that. I'll do anything you want, please. "

Slowly I pull the zipper down on my pants, making sure she hears it. "No no no, please. I'll be good." she repeats.

"Yes, you will."

I position the head of my cock against her asshole. I feel her tensing in anticipation and her fingers dig into the quilt. I laugh and slap her ass hard, then raise my hand and slap again with all my strength. The humiliation of the childish punishment and the relief of not being violated war inside her. I growl deep in my chest with the pleasure of it all. I give her 10 or 12 good slaps then step back.

"Stand up"

Slowly, still crying, she stands and turns to face me.

"Strip"

"Yes, sir"

"Shut up, you worthless cunt."

Her hands are shaking so hard she can barely work her lingerie off. I don't care how long it takes, now that the games have started I am very patient. I have hours to enjoy myself with her.

Once she is naked I tell her to undress me. There is a flash of rebellion from her, she does not want to touch me. Good, I have not broken her yet.

I grab her nipple and twist it sharply. She gasps at the sudden pain.

"Do you think you have suffered yet? You haven't even begun to suffer. You have no idea what I can do to you, even without resorting to controlling your mind. You think you know what pain and humiliation is? You haven't a clue. One of you bitches fought me for almost 3 hours. Breaking her will was exquisite. By the morning she was nothing but an animal. I could make her orgasm at will. I made her bring me 3 other women and she begged to watch me use them. She was crying when I left her. She swore she loved me and would never let another man touch her. Do you think I could not do the same to you?"

She was trembling hard as she shook her head. Slowly, she raises her hands to the buttons on my shirt, as she works her hand down I twist and pull her nipples cruelly. The pain and fear in her mind was making my lust flare hot.

Her trembling became uncontrolled when she pushed my pants down and saw my cock for the first time. Among my own kind I am not of an extreme size, but my kind goes much further in that direction than human men. I can say without a doubt that she has never seen a cock as big as mine, and she has certainly never been fucked by one. That is the main reason I did not rape her ass. It would have left her useless for more. I know from experience. Yes, it's that big.

She whispers, "Oh God no. I can't ..."

I grab her short hair and twist it hard, forcing her head back so she can look in my eyes.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" She shook her head.

"This is the last time I am going to explain, cunt. You can and will do anything I want."

I grab her mind again and show her.

She drops to her knees and presses her face against my feet.

"I am nothing but a worthless slut. I only exist to pleasure you with my body. However you wish, whenever you wish, where ever you wish. I am good for nothing but fucking you. I live to fuck you. If you don't fuck me soon I will die. I need your big beautiful cock. I want your cum covering my face and my tits." It went on and on.

This is the most difficult and complicated control I have used yet. She was not parroting words that I put in her mind. What I put in her mind was the feeling, the words were her own. And to her the feeling was her feeling, not mine. For her, in that moment, this was what she was, what she had always been, and the only thing she ever wanted to be. As sweet as it feels to me duty must come first.

I grab her arm and drag her to the bed. I push her down and grind her face into the puddle of piss she left. I kick her legs apart and jam my cock into her cunt. The girth makes it difficult, her wetness helps. I have to pull back and thrust hard a few times to get all the way in. She grunts as I thrust, louder as the pain grows. I dig my fingers into her ass, bruising her soft skin. I tweak her pleasure centers hard enough for her to feel the orgasm building, then crush it down. I make this happen again and again, her cunt swells and gets wetter and I pound her mercilessly. I give her a savage explosive orgasm, and slow as it washes over her. The pleasure ensures that she is enjoying what am I doing, she is enjoying the pain and degradation. In her current frame of mind it is right and proper for her to feel pleasure by letting herself be raped. She loves it. She does not love me yet, but it is only a matter of time.

I lift her to her knees and drive into her wet cunt as hard as I can. I push into her mind again and bury her in wave after wave of pleasure, mingled with waves of pain. Mindlessly she pushes back, fucking me wildly, unable to stop, needing what I am giving her.

I cum viciously. My body spasms uncontrollably and I pour my cum into her.

She whispers "Thank you, master, thank you" over and over.

Until I pull out of her and release her mind. She slides to the floor, curls into a ball and begins to cry again. I gave her a moment to grasp what she had just gone through. As the understanding grew so did the shame and humiliation. While I held her mind she was nothing but a mindless animal. She had taken more pleasure from being raped than she had ever experienced before. And the worst part for her was that it was as it should be. Of course, it is as it should be, but you stupid humans have yet to learn that.

Crying she jumps up and staggers painfully into the bathroom. She slams the door and I can hear her vomiting. I need a few minutes to decide what to do next, so I suppress the memories of the last hour or so and implant the idea that she is unbearably filthy. A few moments later I hear the shower start so I lay naked on the clean bed and wait.

I can feel a smile growing as an idea occurs to me. Gently I insert myself into her mind and begin to carefully plant certain ideas and memories there. I pull my mind back until I am only touching hers lightly, just enough to experience her emotions. A pleased contentment begins to grow in her. As the shower turns off I can hear her humming happily. Soon she opens the door and she sees me laying on the bed waiting for her. Her face and mind glows with delight and her body is pink and damp from the shower. She tosses the towel on the floor and throws herself onto the bed so she can curl up against me with a contented sigh. Playing the part she expects I wrap my arm around her and hold her tightly against my side.

I can feel mischievousness growing in her mind and she strokes my cock tenderly with her fingers.

"I am so lucky," she whispers.

"Are you? Why is that?"

"Because the man I love has this perfect enormous cock that I can play with whenever I want."

"If that is the case why did you tell me you never wanted to see it again?"

She sighs. "Darling, how many times do I need to apologize for that stupid argument? I was a total bitch and it was entirely my fault."

I pretend to consider for a moment. "Well, I suppose I can accept your apology now, after all you did just finish fucking me most gloriously."

"Did I please you, my love? Truly?"

That I can answer honestly. "Yes, you did. You were quite spectacular."

"I am so glad, sometimes I worry that you find me clumsy. I know I am not as experienced as some of the other women you have been with or as pretty."

I run my hand down her back and she arches against my hand like a cat.

"Perhaps at first, but you are getting better. As long as you continue to improve there will be no need to bring another woman into our bed to show you what to do."

She raises her head to look down at me. "Would you enjoy that, darling? You know I will do anything to please you. I've never fucked another woman or watched but I will if it excites you."

This is a new game for me, so I am not sure how long I will let it play out. Hopefully she will not get any more sickening. As with so much, anticipation is the key.

"We will see," I tell her. "For now you are performing adequately."

She smiles blissfully and lays her head against my chest. We lay quietly and she continues to stroke my cock without thinking. I run my fingers through her wet hair and she hums with satisfaction. Any touch from me would cause the same reaction, even a blow.

For now I am content to allow things to progress so I close my eyes and slow my breathing, as though I am falling asleep. Let's see what she does.

After a few moments she raises her head and glances at my face furtively. She has continued to stroke my cock gently and it has begun to respond, thickening and hardening impressively. I feel her shiver with anticipation and a touch of fear. It is delicious.

She slides down and touches her lips to my cock tenderly, then looks up at my face again. I keep my eyes closed and let myself see through her eyes.

She builds up her courage and slowly licks up the length of my cock to the bulbous head. Shaking with fear and growing lust she takes the head into her mouth and sucks softly. As her courage and lust grow she sucks harder and I hear her beginning to whimper in need.

Unable to stop herself, she throws her leg over so she can straddle my hips. She grasps my cock in her hand and presses it against her wet swollen cunt. She inhales sharply as she begins the push down on my cock. She needs to please me, she needs to fuck me, she knows it will hurt but she can't stop herself.

I open my eyes and watch as she pushes down on my cock. She lets out a loud groan of mingling pain and pleasure as I slide inside her.

Softly, I say "You are my wanton little slut, aren't you"

She starts to move on my cock and whispers "Yes, my darling, that is all I am"

"What would you do to please me?"

"Anything. Anything you want, I will do."

I push myself up on my hands until our faces are close and I growl at her, "Then show me that you are not just a worthless cunt and FUCK ME"

I lay back and watch her riding me. Her breasts bounce enticingly as she fucks me as hard as she can. Her whimpers become groans and she loses all control and restraint. I raise one hand and slap her tits roughly, she whispers "Yes, love, hurt me, use me"

I reach into her mind and trigger an orgasm that causes her to give a gasping scream of pleasure. I make sure it goes on and on and on. With a cold laugh I release all of my control of her mind and memory. She opens her eyes and looks at me in horror as she remembers everything, but she does not stop riding me. Loathing and self loathing fill her but she does not stop riding me.

I trigger another orgasm in her and she screams again. Her cunt clamps down on my cock like a vice and I cum with her but she is so overwhelmed by the ongoing orgasm she does not notice. I force it to be hard and deep and long. As it starts to fade I push another, then another. When I finally relent she collapses on my chest gasping and sweating.

Eventually she catches her breath enough to say hoarsely, "You're a monster."

"Yes, so I've been told."

"You made me love you."

"No, I put a few memories in your head, the love came from you."

"I hate you"

"Then why are you kissing my chest?"

She had been doing it without thinking. When I pointed it out she pushed off of me and crawled frantically off the bed and into the bathroom, where she huddled miserably on the floor. Boring and pathetic.

I roll onto my side to watch her. "Stop pretending that you didn't enjoy it. You know you did. That last time I wasn't even controlling you, everything you did was your own idea. Tell me honestly that you didn't enjoy it and I'll leave now and you will never see me again."

"I hate you."

"No, you are lying. You fear me, yes, but that is only natural. You hate yourself, not me. You hate yourself because you want to come back into bed and fuck again. You hate yourself because you keep getting urges to try things you have heard of but never done. You do not love me, of course, but you have never felt such pleasure before and you do not want to stop. You never knew that you could be such a slut, so you are surprised, but you enjoyed letting go, you enjoyed giving in to your base desires. Admit it, you know I am not lying."

"No, no, that wasn't me. You made me do those things."

"Liar."

"No, I'm not like ... that."

"Perhaps you do not wish to be, but you are."

She began to sob again, deep racking sobs that shock her shoulders. Boring and pathetic.

"I have given you a gift. I have opened your eyes and given you a better understanding of who you are, what you want and what you need. But you refuse to see it. Humans are such self-deluded fools."

She raised her tear-streaked, blotchy face and glared at me angrily. "Only a monster would hurt me the way you have and call it a gift. If I could I would kill you right now. I HATE YOU." The last was screamed at the top of her lungs. She was stronger willed than I had given her credit for. This could be interesting.

"You are welcome to try killing me, if you think you can. Perhaps I will not punish you for trying. Then again, perhaps I will make you do the most disgusting and degrading thing I can think of. And believe me, you have no idea what I can think of."

Her body tenses, so though she is preparing to hurl herself at me, but she thinks better of it and her shoulders slump in defeat. A pity, she could not have hurt me, of course, but I had hoped she would be willing to at least try. What I would have made her do as punishment would have been spectacular. Perhaps later I will indulge myself.

I feel her working up her courage and finally he rises to her hands and knees and crawls to the side of the bed. She reaches up and takes my hand in hers, looking at me imploringly.

12