Alien Love Slave Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Sidney is loaned for sex & reproduction of a botanical race.
5.9k words
4.57
127.8k
101

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmeraldIce
EmeraldIce
120 Followers

Dear Readers:

Thank you so much for the positive comments! I am so glad you are enjoying the story so far. I apologize for the time lapse between submissions and to make up for it, have included chapters 2 & 3.

All my best - Emerald

*****************


Phase 2 – Contract Explained

How long I slept, I'll never know, but when I woke up, I felt absolutely wonderful and more refreshed than I'd felt in...well, ever. You would think sleeping on a table would have been more than a little uncomfortable, but it didn't seem to affect me in the least.

I swung my legs off of the table and stretched my muscles, my back popping in several places. Although I'd had a restful sleep, it was quite disconcerting not to have clothing.

Mind you, I'm not a prude; I walk around my apartment naked, and I have...no, had a boyfriend, so I was willing to get naked with a man; but, like any woman, I prefer at least a little clothing when talking to others.

Here, I had nothing. There was no hiding at all – not even behind a chair or table. Even my neck felt naked...and so did my back. I reached to touch the nape of my neck and was horrified to discover the lack of hair covering it. Oh, my God, the bastards had cut off my beautiful hair! It had been cut in a bob. Damn them! I'd never felt so exposed and violated.

I began to search the room in earnest for an exit, running my hands over as much of the surface of the walls and floor as I could reach. Incredibly, the small room seemed void of creases or indents for doors.

Every single surface was smooth; there were no outlets or windows, no air vents or decorations of any kind. How were the grays entering and leaving the room?

Frustrated, I turned around to sit on the table once more only to discover it had disappeared as well. I never even heard it move, yet, it looked as though it had never been there at all.

A voice behind me made me jump. "Human woman," said the professor, "it is time for sustenance."

I turned around, and he was suddenly there holding a tray of food. I peeked around him, but still found no door.

Crossing my arms over my breasts, I said, "I'm not hungry."

He took a few paces toward me then set the tray on the floor. "If you eat, I will tell you about Phase 3," he bribed.

By now, the scent of bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, and maple syrup had wafted its way toward me. Dammit, it did smell delicious, and my stomach growled in response.

"Is it poisoned?" I asked and then felt immediately ridiculous for even asking. Sure, Sid, your abductors are going to tell you they poisoned food, and then you'll definitely eat it.

"No, human woman, poisoning you would be counter-productive." He motioned to the floor for me to sit, "Relax, enjoy your breakfast, and I will explain what happens next."

Food was a decent distraction from my nakedness. I sat on the floor in front of the tray and ate until I was stuffed. It was as wonderful as it smelled. The entire time, the gray simply stood a few feet away from me, watching my every move and never saying a word.

After I finished the last swallow of juice, I asked, "I want to know who you are before you tell me anything else."

The professor stared at me with his huge black eyes but remained silent. Now, I was getting angry. "I said, who are you?" I asked in a raised voice.

He held up his hand and stated, "I am conferring with my colleagues as to the depth of information I can offer."

Hmm...so this guy isn't the head honcho after all. He's some lackey sent to deal with the prisoner.

"We are a nomadic race who specializes in acquiring certain kinds of property. Our customers require specific types of merchandise, and we search the galaxy to meet their requirements. You will find that, while in our care, you will be treated well and your every need will be met. Your health will not deteriorate, and you will not age."

I thought a moment before asking my next question. "Okay, but why do you need me? Am I some kind of liaison? If that is the case, I'm going to need something to wear."

The professor shook his head, "No, human woman, you—"

"I can't go around naked," I interrupted. "And my name is Sidney."

"You will remain calm," he said, matter-of-factly, and once again, I was instantly relaxed. "To continue: you, human woman—"

He stopped talking because I glared at him hard and was cursing at him like mad in my head. Would it kill him to use my name?!

He continued, "...Sidney, are the property of which I speak."

Even in my calm state of being, I knew something was not right about that sentence. Property...I was property. Each time I felt anger over being referred to as this property, my inner hackles rose; however, the emotion was interrupted by such calming waves, I couldn't dwell on it if I wanted.

"Our branch specializes in sexual gratification and primitive breeding practices, where a womb, sperm and egg are required to procreate. We will loan your body to our clients for their sexual needs and breeding purposes. If they succeed in the process of fertilization, they will keep you to produce more of their young."

Some part of my brain absolutely didn't like what he was saying, and my breathing increased ten-fold. Sweat broke out all over my body, and I began to shake uncontrollably. Finally, the pent-up emotions came crashing over me, and I fully understood my predicament.

I screamed, "NO!! I am no one's property! I am not a slave, and I will not consent to being used for your fucking breeding purposes! I am human! I have rights! I h—" I lunged for the gray only to run directly into a clear wall.

I heard a loud snapping noise as I hit an invisible force field, and it zapped me with a jolt of electricity so powerful, I was thrown back twenty feet. I slid on my ass, then smacked into the wall and fell on my side.

It was strange – I saw the wall ripple as I made contact with it, and for a moment, I would have sworn I saw hundreds of gray faces staring at me from around the room. They were stacked, one on top of the other, and directly next to each other as though only each being's head, minus the body, was in a stadium seat.

It reminded me of the seats in a movie theater, only I was the entertainment, and I gasped at the recognition.

The sudden realization floated away with all thoughts of retaliation as the calmness settled in once again. I realized then and there that the translator they had shoved into my ear yesterday was also modifying my thoughts and stealing my will.

I shoved my finger in my ear, attempting to dig the thing out, but the gray stopped my pursuit, and I was unable to resist. "You will not remove the device, Sidney. By now it has firmly embedded into your eardrum, brain and spine. If anyone attempts to remove it, you will die."

Tears ran down my face as I realized I was never going to go home. I would never escape this place. I was the grays' property, and I was totally fucked.

* * * *

After I had calmed down to an acceptable level, professor gray continued explaining the third phase. "Human men and women are extremely predictable," he chastised as though I was responsible for the human race. Asshole.

I found it interesting I was still allowed to think a few independent thoughts, but they definitely were not private; the professor could clearly read my mind and answered. "We have found that taking away all human will and independent thinking lessens the possibility of procreation with our clients."

"So you use our emotions against us. Wow, you guys are unbelievable!" I huffed, becoming angry again.

"If you continue your illogical behavior, I will refrain from discussing the next phase with you," he said without an ounce of emotion.

I ran my hands over my face and took a deep breath. "Fine," I smiled, "please continue, jackass." I muttered the last word under my breath.

"Each species you will encounter is sentient. All have a brain center, and all communicate. Some will communicate verbally, others will send messages mentally. A few will not bother communing with you at all."

"Do they have morals and ethics?" I asked snarkily.

He dismissed my comment with a wave of his hand. "Each species who hire us for breeding purposes is at the point of extinction. Is it not somewhat of an honor to be the mother that will continue a race?"

Well, hell, I hadn't even thought about that. "If I weren't forced to do this, then I might consider it an honor, yes."

"You will find, human w—,"

"Sidney!" I insisted. He stopped talking, and I could tell he was silently talking with his superiors.

"It is acceptable to call you Sidney," he informed me.

"Oh, goodie," I said enthusiastically. Inside, I have to admit, I felt a tiny bit of triumph.

"Sidney," he began again, "you will discover great pleasure with each encounter. It is a requirement stated clearly in our contract with each species."

"Gee, how thoughtful of you," I said snidely. "You actually think I will enjoy being taken against my will?!" I stomped my foot for emphasis.

"Considering your position in the situation, I thought it would offer a minor amount of comfort," replied professor gray.

I was beginning to feel outraged at the whole damn thing again when the soft, warm-fuzzy feelings took over my mind. I put my hands on either side of my temple and shook my head. "Stop! ...it," I said. The word "it" sounded like a contented sigh.

While I was having my mini-tantrum and shaking my head, the gray disappeared from the room. I looked around only to discover I was alone once again.

Alarm ran through me as I realized I had neglected to ask two quite pertinent questions: what happens when I do get pregnant and with what kind of species was I going to be having sex?

The second question would be answered within a matter of hours, much to my dismay.

+++++++++++++++

Phase 3 – Loaned to Breed

Measuring time without the sun rising or setting is impossible for most people. I was definitely not one who possessed the ability to automatically know the time of day or to wake myself up at a specifically set time just by thinking about it.

I could have been in what I was now calling my "cell" for one day or several days, I had absolutely no idea. My stomach was the only consistent reminder I had to even slightly judge the passage of time.

A voice interrupted the quiet, "Sidney, you will turn around and walk through the opening in the wall."

Why did they always open and close doors behind me instead of in front of me? Would doing so expose something they didn't want me to see? Annoyed, I turned around to find a circular opening leading to what had to be my imagination.

Thirty feet away from me was a lush, gorgeous jungle. I gasped as I walked closer to the doorway, amazed and intrigued by the terrain. Everywhere I looked, green plants and huge trees that had to be hundreds - even thousands - of years old were thick on the landscape.

Deep green vines as broad as a person's forearm and flowers with stalks between eight to ten inches in circumference supported blooms at least twelve to sixteen inches across. The sweet scent of colorful, exotic flowers permeated the air, and I couldn't help but think it was beautiful.

Without realizing it, I had crossed the room and was standing just inside the circular doorway. My fascination with the sight before me was abruptly interrupted when the room around me dissolved completely, leaving me in a clearing about a half a mile wide in the middle of the jungle.

I panicked at having my flimsy safety-net of shelter taken away from me, and I began turning in every direction, looking for somewhere to hide. I was angry with myself at having been duped so easily, allowing the grays to herd me by dangling something pretty in front of my face.

After realizing I had nowhere to flee, I took in my surroundings, and I noticed something strange. All of the multi-colored flowers on one side of the clearing seemed to be dying; on the other side, the purple blooms were flourishing, almost overcrowding each other.

The purple blooms were open wide, waving slightly; the multi-colored flowers were shriveled, their petals scattered all over the floor of the jungle. Layers and layers of beautiful rainbow-colored petals were turning brown or already crumbling, becoming brown and lifeless.

I knew something was very, very wrong just before it happened. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of movement. What I had thought to have been dead, shriveled flowers were slowly opening widely.

The blooms might have been near-dead, but the vines beneath were still alive, evidently. Flowers began to hover all around me, waving back and forth like grass in the wind.

I took a few steps backwards until I bumped into something solid. I turned to look behind me to discover a wall of flower stalks lined up like prison bars. When I turned back around, only a small path was available, and I immediately ran forward, scared for my life.

A small part of me knew I was being directed toward something, but the other part of me didn't care. I was terrified, and all I could think to do was to run. I turned a corner and nearly ran into another green wall of spires.

Behind me, the thick flower trunks closed in fast, and when I turned around, I had nowhere to go. I was trapped in another cell, only this one was green with beautiful blooms instead of sterile and silver.

The formerly-dormant blooms towered over me, their heads hovering over me like giant suns. Suddenly, the flowers closed their petals, and when they opened, a shower of fine, glittering gold powder rained down on my head.

I coughed and sneezed, waved my arms and blew huge breaths of air to distance the powder from my face. Completely distracted and terrified of inhaling the flowery dust, I might as well have lay down and surrendered as the vines quickly took advantage of my flailing appendages.

The vines sneakily slipped around my wrists and ankles while I sucked the flowery cocktail into my lungs. At first, I couldn't breathe, and I began choking and spitting the dust from my mouth. The air cleared suddenly as I was lifted off of my feet, and I began to feel light-headed and dizzy, almost hypnotically happy as I rose higher and higher.

The flowers around me were waving like snakes, swaying back and forth, and all of them keeping the same flowing rhythm. Two of the largest blooms I'd seen yet lined up in front of me and spewed their dusty pollen onto my face. My skin was coated with gold, and I looked like I had rolled around in glitter.

This time, instead of simply feeling light-headed, other parts of my body responded vehemently. My face flushed immediately as the first tingling of arousal became evident as my nipples hardened and my sex gushed with honey.

All fear left my body as my mind and body concentrated on finding relief for my throbbing pussy. I moaned loudly as the vines raised my arms above my head, keeping my wrists wrapped tightly together.

The vines on my ankles spread my legs far apart, and I shivered as air hit the exposed flesh of my sex. The plants seemed to know exactly what they were doing as their vines continued to wind their way up my legs, immobilizing my body completely.

I should have been terrified, but the sheer need to be touched sexually was overwhelming. I wanted to be filled, and I wanted to fuck. Terror was far from my mind.

The waving wall shifted away slowly then parted to reveal an absolutely mammoth flower, even though its petals were closed. It leisurely floated in front of me, its trunk-sized stalk gently waving.

As the flower turned from side to side, what I thought was simply the outer green leaves of this new enormous flower, were slowly revealed to be razor sharp edges. Each green leaf resembled a saw, the serrated edge acting as some kind of armor.

Slowly, the green leaves opened independently, revealing still-closed petals as yellow as the sun. Finally, the bloom extended fully, its width from petal to petal measuring at least three feet wide, surpassing the size of every bloom I'd seen so far.

Meticulously, the petals of the flower opened, revealing the center of the flower. The leafy appendages continued to wave silently behind the petals, as though flexing their muscles, readying themselves to protect the brain-center of the bulb if I made any false moves. Like that was even possible!

The petals now opened impossibly wide. The center of the bloom was dark green and appeared to be rough, with peaks and valleys scattered across the surface that reminded me of a sponge.

The mind-altering effects of the pollen were beginning to wear off, and I started to comprehend my predicament. Obviously, I had been loaned to this species of flowers, but how the hell were they going to procreate with me?

As though reading my mind, the center of the flower began to extend toward me, its cone-like point was reaching out to touch me. I didn't get to think about what the cone was going to do to me for very long as the two smaller blooms I'd seen before rose up and vomited gold dust on my face once again.

After putting two and two together, I knew the cone-shaped extension was going to eventually find my pussy – at least I hoped like mad it was going there and not somewhere else. Knowing the flowers' pollen aroused me, I sucked in as much of it as possible instead of trying to avoid it as I had previously. Since I was trapped, I was going to make sure I was too far gone to feel anything but the pleasure the grays had promised I would experience.

The result was instant, and I was lost in a fog of sexual bliss as my body was turned on physically. The bulb of the plant swayed in front of me then suddenly dove toward my chest; it happened so quickly, the movement hardly registered in my drug-induced state.

The head of the enormous flower paused at my right breast and turned sideways, the pointy tips of its knife-like leaves barely tracing across the tender skin of my areole. It was as though it was warning me by demonstrating its gentleness with the potential of danger.

Turning back to face me, the slowly extending protrusion stretched outward until it resembled the shape of a gigantic phallus. Though the width was slender, the length continued to elongate, finally stopping at a full twelve inches.

The yellow petals of the flower began to curl open and then close around the penis-like appendage, and a small part of my brain wondered where the plant expected to fit it inside of me. I giggled at the thought, a mixture of giddiness and anticipation coursing through me. Had I not been high on pollen, I would have been scared.

Once again, the flower dove at my breasts, only this time, the pointed center of the flower as well as its soft petals, slowly caressed my breasts. I gasped as I felt the silky softness of the petals smooth over my erect nipples, making them jut out even farther.

Was it possible this plant knew how to stimulate a human woman? Professor gray had told me all beings with whom I would come in contact were sentient on some level. I laughed again as I thought of the grays trying to teach one of the flowers how to have sex with a human female.

My laugh was interrupted by a moan as the two smaller flowers took the place of the enormous head and began to run their petals across my nipples. I never would have guessed that the feel of silky flowers could be so erotic...but, that could have been the dust talking.

The two smaller flowers stopped stroking my breasts to hover a short distance in front of my nipples. From inside the center of each bloom a thin, long vine extended toward each of my sensitive nubs as the heads quivered rapidly.

The stick-thin tongues traced around the pink of my breasts until the small strands wrapped around each nipple and tugged gently. I was so aroused by now, all I could do was throw my head back and moan even louder than before.

EmeraldIce
EmeraldIce
120 Followers
12